𝟏𝟕

"We're here." Rintarō mumbled as he and Himara entered the room Aran and Y/n were in.

Aran nodded his head in understanding, sighing as he rested his arm on his hip. "You see the situation."

Himara hummed in response, walking up to her best friend and grabbing a hold of her hand as she sat down next to her on the bed.

"Called an Uber yet?" She asked Aran, who shook his head.

"My parents are keeping tabs on my bank account, and I don't have any cash on me either..."

"Need me to do it?" Rintarō spoke up, neither Aran nor Himara looking at him.

"I got it." Himara said sternly, pulling out her phone.

The room was filled with silence, Rin deciding to speak up to clear the tension.

"I brought water-" Aran and Himara glanced at him as he continued. "Thought that maybe Y/n could use some-"

"-She hasn't even finished her previous bottle yet." Aran cut him off as he leaned against Osamu's desk, rubbing his hands over his thighs in frustration. "Thanks for your concern though."

"Oh."

"The Uber'll be here in about seven minutes." Himara announced, stuffing her phone in the back pocket of her shorts before standing up, letting go of Y/n's hand.

"Ready champ?" She grinned, a smirk appearing on Aran's lips before he glanced in Himara's direction, his head hanging low.

He pushed himself off the desk and stretched his muscles, shaking his head in amusement before he answered. "I was born ready."

...

Rintarō shook his head in disbelief, the sound of Himara laughing at Aran filling his ears.

"Alright then, let's do this." She grinned, Aran giving her a firm nod before they both walked up to Y/n.

Rin's brows furrowed in confusion as he watched the two. Aran kneeled down in front of his sister, who laid down on the bed, completely knocked out.

"A little higher." Himara spoke, tapping Aran's shoulder.

"I'll break my back-"

"-I thought you were born ready. Now shut up and do as I say, please." Himara sighed, trying to get Y/n to sit up straight.

"Are you just gonna stand there doing nothing or are you gonna help me?" Himara asked Rintarō as she was clearly struggling with making Y/n sit up.

"I'm sorry." Rin quickly mumbled, a little embarrassed that he didn't lend a helping hand sooner.

"It's fine..." Himara answered as she and Rintarō supported Y/n's back.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"Put her onto Aran's back." She answered, Rin nodding his head in understanding. He slung one of his arms around Y/n's waist, the other grabbing a firm hold of Aran's side.

Himara gently pushed Y/n forward, making sure she didn't slide down Aran's back before he wrapped his arms around her legs, supporting her bodyweight.

"Argh-" Aran groaned as he stood up straight, his sister sleeping soundlessly on his back.

"I knew all that training wasn't for nothing~" Himara teased, lightening the mood.

"I work out to look hot for girls, not to carry my sister when she's drunk..." Aran scoffed, Himara slapping her hand over her mouth to stop her laugh from escaping.