𝟏𝟐

"Rin, you're coming?" Y/n asked, turning around to look at Rin who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Uh yeah, my bad..." Rintarō awkwardly chuckled before he followed Y/n.

"Do you know where to find the party cups?" Rintarō asked curiously as he blindly followed Y/n to the basement.

"Yea, the party stuff is downstairs in the storage room, if I'm correct..." She trailed off, trying to open the door, but to her luck, to no avail.

Y/n had been over at the Miya's house countless times. Much more than that she would've liked...Her brother Aran, had been best friends with Atsumu and Osamu since middle school. Both of the twins mom's had something to relate to, as they were both mothers of twins, and so they became close friends as well. Atsumu and Osamu's mom would often keep an eye on Aran and Y/n when their mom had to work, Y/n's mom doing vice versa.

"Do you need help?" Rintarō asked her after he saw her struggling.

Y/n sighed in frustration before she nodded her head, stepping back to allow Rintarō to try to open the door. Rin grabbed a hold of the doorknob and turned it easily, pushing a little to open the door effortlessly.

A small grin appeared on his face as he thought about how Y/n was having trouble with opening the door while he did it in less than a second. He slowly turned his head to look at Y/n, who scowled deeply at him.

Rin coughed fakely before pushing the door open and stepping aside, letting Y/n enter the storage room first.

"Good thing that Tsumu didn't bring all of his strong men with him I guess..." She mumbled as she walked past Rin, her hand searching for the light switch to flicker it on.

"Wait, what did you say? I didn't quite get that." Rintarō teased. He did hear what she said, he just wanted to hear her say it again.

"Nice try Rin..." Y/n scoffed as her eyes scanned the big rack that had cardboard boxes stacked onto it. She quietly read the text that was written on them, looking for the one with 'party stuff'.

Rintarō closed to the door of the storage room before he took a stand behind Y/n. He was nervous, very nervous even. He was in a small, stuffed room together with his crush. He wanted to tell her about his achievement but just staring at her back made him way too anxious.

"Hey, uhm Rintarō?" Y/n's voice sounded, still very busy with searching for the right box.

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking for the right boxes on the other side of the room.

"When did your teacher say she was gonna give you back your graded work again?"

Rintarō awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck before answering Y/n. "She uhm- has graded it already, actually..." He trailed off, goosebumps appearing on his skin when Y/n turned around and gave him a confused look.

"She did?" She asked, a little puzzled.

"Yea..." Rintarō laughed stiffly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked in a sad tone, her head tilting to the side as her arms fell beside her.

"I was about to-"

"Is it bad?" She asked, sounding astounded.

"What?"

"Your grade, is it bad?"

"No no no-" Rintarō quickly stuttered, holding his hands up in surrender as Y/n came closer.

"I uhm- actually scored an eighty nine..." Rin chuckled awkwardly, backed up against the rack of boxes.

...