𝟐𝟕

Y/n was NOT going to have a carefree and relaxing night...

"HEY Y/NNN~"

"You're home!"

"Finallyyyy~"

"Ojiro Y/n is BACK!"

"Yo!"

Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of almost the entire boys volleyball team on her couch.

You've gotta be kidding me...

"We were waiting for you to order food." Aran said whilst he kept his eyes glued to his phone screen, scrolling down. "You alright with pizza?"

"Uhm-"

"Damn Y/n, You look rough..." Atsumu joked, his eyes trailing her down. "Was tutoring that tough?" His voice sounded teasing.

Y/n's lower lip trembled, her eyes averting from Atsumu to Rintarō, who sat at the end of her couch, his eyes staring into her soul.

His legs were slightly separated from each other, his hips pushed up as his hands laid in his lap, lazily holding onto the controller.

His lip curled up in an amused smirk at the sight of her distress.

Shit...

Y/n rapidly looked away, her eyes averting to Osamu, who was apparently speaking up.

"She's been to who knows where, to tutor those kids for who knows how long, AFTER a day at school." Osamu said bluntly. "I know your ass couldn't..."

Almost all of the others burst out into laughter, 'playfully' punching Atsumu and agreeing with Osamu.

Y/n was still in shock, awkwardly chuckling along whilst her mind was still wandering.

Did she really look rough?

And was Rintarō seriously seeing her like this?

"I'm just gonna, take a shower. Hahaha..." Y/n excused herself, awkwardly making her way to the staircase.

"You didn't answer my question!" Her brother yelled after her, making her stop in her steps without turning around. "Pizza?"

"Uh- yea. Pizza's fine." She mumbled, speed walking away again.

"WHAT KIND?!"

"JUST GET ME WHATEVER YOU'RE GETTING!" Y/n yelled as he was already out of sight.

Aran shook his head in amusement, a bit confused by his sister's behavior. He was planning on texting her to ask her if she was okay but she beat him to it.