HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Draco - The Drama Queen

2.2K 151 5
By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia would have a magical creatures class with Hagrid as the professor. Only Hagrid would ask for biting books, Cassi thought as she examined the peculiar book with a smile.

Heading to the professor's cabin where everyone would be gathered, Cassi soon spotted Draco and Pansy and went to join them.

"Come on, gather round. Less talking, please," Hagrid requested.

"I've got a nice surprise for you all today. So follow me," Hagrid said excitedly, leading the class into the Forbidden Forest.

"Hey, everyone, less talking. Form groups over here. Open your books to page 49," Hagrid instructed, pointing to a specific spot.

"How exactly do I do that?" Draco asked irritably.

"Just give 'em a stroke, of course. Blimey," Hagrid simply replied.

Draco's book had a belt around it, others had squeezed them into tight bags or closed the books with clips.

"Has... has no one been able to open the book?" Hagrid asked, sounding disappointed.

All the students shook their heads negatively, but Cassiopeia showed her open book.

"You have to give 'em a stroke," Cassi said playfully.

"Look here..." Hagrid said, a bit more enthusiastic that at least someone liked the book.

He took Hermione's book and tore off the tape that held it. The book tried to bite, but Hagrid ran his giant index finger along the spine, and the book shuddered, opened, and remained still in his hand.

"Oh, what fools we've been!" Draco taunted. "We should have given the book a stroke. How did we not figure that out?"

"I... I thought they were funny," Hagrid said, unsurely to Hermione.

"Oh, hilarious," Draco commented.

"A truly witty idea, giving us books that try to rip our hands off."

"Quiet, Draco," Cassi warned, pulling his ear.

Hagrid seemed devastated, which upset Cassi and the Gryffindor trio. They wanted Hagrid's first class to be a success.

"Right," Hagrid continued. "So you've got the books and... and... now we need the magical creatures. Yeah. So I'll go fetch them. Just wait a moment."

He walked off towards the forest and disappeared from sight.

Suddenly, Neville fell, being attacked by a book.

Cassi couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity.

"I think they're funny," Hermione said in defense of Hagrid.

"Yeah, terribly funny," Draco mocked. "So witty! This school is going downhill. Wait until my father finds out that Dumbledore put this oaf in charge of teaching."

Crabbe chuckled sarcastically, but Cassiopeia didn't let it slide. She lightly slapped Draco and reprimanded him for his rude attitude.

"Hagrid is really trying his best, and besides, he's excellent in this forest. He'll be a good teacher," Cassi stated with conviction, defending the beloved gamekeeper.

Draco rolled his eyes, not giving much importance to Cassi's comment, and blew her a provocative kiss. Shortly after, Harry intervened, annoyed.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry shot back, showing his frustration with the constant provocation from his classmate.

"Ohhh," Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle exclaimed in unison, seizing the moment of tension. Draco approached Harry, getting close to him, and suddenly his face took on an expression of fear, as if he saw something terrifying behind Harry.

"Dementor, Dementor!" Draco shouted, scaring Harry, who looked around, concerned about the possibility of the dreadful creature's presence.

However, it quickly became clear that it was all just a prank by Draco. He rejoined his friends, mocking Harry, putting on his cover, and mimicking the movements of a Dementor.

The tense atmosphere was broken by a moment of mockery and laughter.

Hagrid called everyone's attention, visibly excited.

"Alright, alright now!" He exclaimed enthusiastically, pointing his arms towards the most fascinating creatures Cassiopeia had ever seen.

"Hippogriffs!" Cassi exclaimed excitedly.

The creatures had the body, hind legs, and tail of a horse, but their front legs, wings, and head resembled giant eagles. Cassi focused on one in particular:

With its cruel metallic-gray beak and huge bright orange eyes, its front leg claws were about fifteen centimeters long and looked deadly.

Each of the creatures wore a thick leather collar around their necks, attached to a long chain whose ends were held by Hagrid's immense hands.

As Hagrid approached and tied the creatures to the fence, he shouted, "Hippogriffs!" cheerfully, waving at the creatures.

"Aren't they beautiful? Say hello to Buckbeak," Hagrid said, throwing a skunk to the creature that Cassi observed attentively.

"He's fantastic, Hagrid," Cassi said excitedly. Buckbeak reminded her of her mother's Harpy, Trovão.

"The first thing you need to know is that they are very proud creatures and easily offended. You don't want to insult a Hippogriff; it might be the last thing you do," Hagrid declared seriously.

"Look, cousin, I see some similarities, huh?" Draco teased, receiving another slap from Cassiopeia, but this time she laughed.

"So," Hagrid said, rubbing his hands together and smiling at everyone, "if you want to get closer... No one seemed to want to. But Harry, Ron, Cassi, and Hermione approached.

"You always wait for the Hippogriff to make the first move," Hagrid continued.

"It's a matter of courtesy, you see? You approach them, bow, and wait. If the creature returns the greeting, you can touch them. If they don't, then you better step away quickly because those claws can hurt."

"Who wants to go first?"

In response, most of the students stepped back a little further. Except for Harry. Ron and Hermione felt apprehensive.

Cassi raised her hand eagerly and approached even closer, following Hagrid's instructions.

"That's the attitude, Cassiopeia," Hagrid smiled proudly.

Cassi slowly approached the animal and bowed gracefully, then climbed onto its back slowly.

The creature didn't take long to respond and also bowed slightly.

"Well done, Cassi!" Hagrid exclaimed ecstatically.

She looked at Hagrid with excitement and, with a nod from the giant, approached Buckbeak even more closely.

"You're a majestic creature, aren't you?" Cassi lightly caressed him, which seemed to delight the creature as it puffed its chest and moved closer, wanting more affection.

Cassi chuckled lightly, and the whole class applauded.

"Alright, you scaredy-cats, who's next?" Cassi bowed one last time and returned to Hermione's side.

"I'll go," said Harry. Some gasped behind him, and Lavender and Parvati murmured the same thing.

"Oh no, Harry, remember the tea leaves," Hermione warned.

Harry didn't pay attention to the girls. With a nod from Hagrid, he approached the creature.

"That's the way to do it, Harry!" Hagrid shouted.

"Alright, then... let's see how you get along with Buckbeak."

The class on the other side of the fence seemed to be holding their breath. Draco's eyes narrowed mischievously. "Take it easy now, Harry," Hagrid whispered.

"You made eye contact, now try not to blink. Hippogriffs don't trust someone who blinks too much..."

As if triggered, Harry seemed like he was about to blink.

He bowed briefly and looked up. The Hippogriff continued to gaze at him with dignity. It didn't even flinch.

"Ah!" Hagrid exclaimed, looking concerned. "Alright... step back now, Harry."

But at that moment, to Harry's enormous surprise, the Hippogriff unexpectedly bent its scaly front knees and lowered its body in an unmistakable bow.

"Well done, Harry!" Hagrid applauded.

"Alright, you can touch him now, go ahead!"

Harry cautiously stroked its beak several times, and the creature closed its eyes leisurely, as if enjoying the moment.

The class erupted in applause, except for Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, who seemed deeply disappointed.

"Alright then, Harry," Hagrid said. "I reckon he'd let you ride him! This was more than the give-and-take Harry had proposed. He was used to it."

"That's right, climb up there, just behind the wing joint," Hagrid instructed. "And be careful not to pluck any feathers, he won't like that one bit..."

Harry stepped onto Buckbeak's wing and hoisted himself onto the creature's back.
"Off you go then!" Hagrid shouted, giving the Hippogriff's quarters a pat.

Without warning, the nearly four-meter wings spread out on either side of Harry; he only had time to grip the Hippogriff's neck before they were flying upward.

When Harry returned, Hagrid exclaimed excitedly, "Well done! Who else wants to give it a try?"

Encouraged by the success, the other students cautiously climbed over the fence and approached the other Hippogriffs.

Hagrid released the Hippogriffs one by one, and soon the nervous boys were bowing all around.

Neville ran away from his several times as the creature didn't seem inclined to bend its knees.

Ron and Hermione practiced with the chestnut Hippogriff, while Harry and Cassi watched. Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle were left with Buckbeak.

Buckbeak returned Malfoy's bow, and Malfoy, now stroking the creature's beak, looked disdainful.

"That's easy," Draco drawled, loud enough for Harry to hear. "It had to be if Potter managed it... I bet you're not dangerous at all, are you?" He said to the Hippogriff.

"Draco, be careful," Cassiopeia gently warned.

"Oh, he's not dangerous at all," Draco mocked. "Are you, you ugly brute?"

With that, Cassi widened her eyes. In a quick movement of its steel claws, Draco let out a sharp scream, and the next moment, Hagrid was struggling to fasten the leash on Buckbeak while the creature tried to lunge at the boy, who fell to the ground with blood staining his clothes.

"Draco!" Cassi ran to her cousin's side and quickly made an improvised bandage to stem the bleeding.

"I'm dying!" Malfoy shouted as the class panicked. "I'm dying, just look at me! He killed me!"

"You're not dying!" Cassi rolled her eyes. "Let alone dead."
Hagrid looked pale. "Someone help me... I need to get him out of here..."

Hermione ran to open the gate as Hagrid lifted Malfoy in his arms, effortlessly with Cassiopeia in tow.

Hagrid, with his immense strength, carried a dramatic Draco in his arms, carefully making his way through the castle corridors towards Madame Pomfrey on The Hospital Wing. Draco writhed and groaned exaggeratedly, drawing curious glances from other students who crossed their path.

Upon arriving at The Hospital Wing, Madame Pomfrey, with her usual calmness, received Hagrid and Draco. She commended Cassiopeia for properly stemming the bleeding before bringing the injured to her. The Matron asked Cassi if she would like to see how a wound like that was treated, to which the girl eagerly nodded. Curious and interested in learning, Cassi approached the bed where Draco lay, with a pained expression.

Draco continued with his dramatic theatrics, complaining and exaggerating with every movement. Cassiopeia decided to cut her cousin some slack; after all, he was injured, and despite their differences, she knew Draco was going through a difficult time.

Meanwhile, Hagrid was visibly nervous. He feared that the whole situation could cause trouble for Buckbeak. After leaving Draco in the care of Madame Pomfrey, Hagrid went to Dumbledore to report the incident to Draco's parents, in order to prevent misunderstandings or unwanted consequences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 18 15
In the enchanting world of magic, where wands cast spells, and owls deliver life-changing letters, Willow embarks on a journey that will challenge he...
15.9K 332 73
-completed- Vivian Diaz Alice a witch and Demi god who everyone seems to like, has a prophecy for the most powerful among demigods and witches where...
14.6K 2.6K 24
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...
41.1K 1.7K 33
This will be a Y/N x Narcissa Malfoy fan fiction. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You have grown close t...