The Perfect Guy/s (18+)

بواسطة batuta2008

With a dream in mind Carmina works hard towards her goal. After running into a hottie she finds herself getti... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

6 1 2
بواسطة batuta2008

As Noah pulled up to the giant building my eyes widened in awe.

It was wider than it was taller... which made sense because it's a party not a sleepover.

The building was so pretty, it was a big mansion that was made of white marble.

It looked like something that came out of a movie.

"Does your manager live here?" I asked, my voice going up a couple of octaves.

Noah chuckled, "Nah... He told me that he rented it for a while... He was originally going to do it at his place but he decided he wanted to make it more of a ball this year..."

I nodded in agreement, "This is some royal family type shit..."

Noah laughs and kisses my shoulder.

As Noah drives into the driveway of the house, I see multiple guests in full attire walking into the space.

I also noticed that there was a complimentary valet.

"He's really going all out for this isn't he?" I nervously chuckled.

How much money does this guy have?

"Yeah Rich, is kind of a 'go big or go home' typa guy..." Noah chuckled.

"Rich? Is that his name? You've got to be joking..." I scoffed.

"Well, his name is Richard... I didn't even realize..." Noah said, stifling a laugh.

When we got to the front of the valet line, we stepped out of the car and Noah handed his car keys to the nervous valet.

Noah placed his hand on the man's shoulder and looked down at him and made direct eye contact, I tried not to laugh.

"If anything happens to my car... Well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination." Noah smiled at him.

I looked away and tried not to break down in laughter in front of the terrified individual.

Noah gave the man a final pat on the shoulder and made me loop my arm around his like a proper gentleman.

"I fuckin' love messing with people." He laughed a deep throaty one.

—--------------------------------------------

As we walked into the building my jaw dropped to the floor, I could feel my hands start to get clammy and my breath started to quicken.

What if Noah's friends won't like me? What if they think I'm terribly poor? What if they think that I'm not good enough for him? What if-

My thoughts were interrupted when a man who was wearing a white suit and had a tall, blonde girl looped around his arm approached us.

"Noah! It's about time you dragged your ass over here!" The man exclaimed.

Noah furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Rich, what the fuck are you talking about? It's 9:45, I'm here on time...?"

"I know... I just wanted to be like those asshole managers in those movies." He winked at me.

"So, I'm guessing you're the famous, Carmina?" Richard put his hand out for a handshake.

I looked at him in speculation, "Famous? In what context?" I took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

We pulled our hands away as he started to chuckled, "In the context of 'Noah does not shut the fuck about you...'.

Noah rolled his eyes, "Thanks... asshole..." He muttered, blushing.

I turned to look at Noah and felt like teasing, "Well... I guess I am."

"How rude of me! I didn't even tell you my name, it's Richard Iverson, but everyone calls me Rich." He cockily smiled.

"Carmina Wiley," I responded.

"Yeah... I know... Like I said, Noah-"

"Okay Rich! We get it, I'm obsessed with her!" Noah interrupted him as he grew red.

Rich burst out into laughter and started to turn away from us.

"Alright, I gotta go say hi to some other people, have fun... But not too much fun... Nah I don't give a fuck, if you two decide to get horny and whatever, there are bedrooms upstairs..."

As he walked away Noah squeezed the bridge of his nose with his fingers, "I promise he's not an asshole..." He grunted.

"He's not... He's funny..." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you think so..." He exasperated.

I couldn't help but giggle at his frustration.

We started trudging our way through the crowd, Noah was pointing at some other UFC fighters that were there at the moment, never failing to mention whether he's beaten them in a fight before.

We got to the middle of the floor and realized that there was a quartet playing renditions of popular pop songs.

"Dance with me?" Noah asked, leaning down to my ear.

I smiled at him and almost shook my head when all of a sudden we were interrupted.

A beautiful woman who was wearing a sexy emerald green dress approached us, the dress had a plunging neckline and she was wearing these tall ass high heels and she strutted in them as if she were barefoot.

"Thank you for the invitation... But it seems like you brought someone else with you..." She said, walking up to Noah and tracing her finger on his jawline.

My hand fisted into a ball...

Who is this woman? Why is she touching Noah? And why is he just standing there?

"Sorry, I think his invitation was actually for me..." I shot back, causing her to snap her head at me, I obviously caught her attention.

Noah lifted his head so that her finger was left hanging in the air.

"So this is the girl you replaced me for? Cute..." She scoffed.

Rebecca...

I could feel my face get stern... I wanted to rip her perfectly curled auburn hair off her head.

"What do you want, Rebecca?" Noah hissed, venom being laced into her name.

"You know what I want... Noah..." She whispered.

Noah scoffed, "This is getting ridiculous..."

"What is? You being here with her? I agree..." She laughed.

She was talking about me as if I wasn't even there, so I decided that I would talk to Noah as if she wasn't there.

"Okay, Noah. If you don't shut whatever the fuck is happening right now... I'm leaving. I'm gonna go get a drink." I sighed.

As much as I wanted to show that bitch up, I decided to be the bigger person and let him handle his ex.

"Fine by me..." Rebecca chuckles.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bar.

Once I got to the bar I sat down on one of the stools and was right in front of the flashy bartender who was mixing drinks as extravagant as he could.

"Hello miss, all the drinks are complimentary." He said, while placing a cherry in one of the martini glasses.

Free drinks? Hell yeah.

"Okay thank you, " I smiled at him.

"Would you like something?" He asked me.

"Um, I'll take a strawberry daiquiri, please." I told him.

"You got it." Then he got to work.

While I was waiting for my drink I turned around to take in my surroundings, Melanie would have killed to be here.

I giggled at the thought of her excitement.

"Here you go." The bartender said, serving me the drink on a cork coaster.

"Thank you." I responded, taking a sip of my drink.

I decided that I would stay at the bar for a little bit, needing to cool off from what had happened.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

201 10 10
Bhanu fell for the most popular guy in college who sees her as a friend, while trying to express her love to him, she faces a mysterious person who t...
15.7K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
522K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
1.1K 120 18
Status: COMPLETE ❀"Is she for real?"❀ Thea Gardener had been a wallflower all through high school, staying away from the popularity pack and boy...