M Y E V E R Y T H I N G

By midnghtsn

Rose is in Love with her Professor, they met before she was in his class (you will find their love story in p... More

{0}
{1}
{Nathan}
{3}
{Nathan}
{5}
{Nathan}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{Nathan}
{11}
{Nathan}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
Part two
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}

{Epilouge}

1 0 0
By midnghtsn

After 3 years of dating we moved to the U.K to get married because no one knew us and no one knew about the plane crash.

Then we got married, it was the best day of my life. He wore the best suite ever, and we got married in the woods. With all of our closest family and friends.

I wore along silk white dress with a long vail, the back of my dress was lace. Our wedding day was the second best day of my life.

The best day of my life was the birth of our first daughter, Lola. She is absolutely gorgeous, long blonde hair she looks just like Nathan, I didn't know how much I could love another human being until Lola was born.

I'm about to have our second daughter, Love.

My life is so much better now that I have my people.

My everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.8K 25
(PG 13) Violet was beaten and talked about for no reason. People call her a slut and the person that started it was her evil bitchy ass sister Hannah...
66.4K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
229K 5.9K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
37.8K 973 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...