A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

So what do you think?

54 2 0
By Noka004

I searched the warehouse. I had my pistol pointed down as I checked each room. "Clear" I muttered to myself. I switched to a more casual walk, gun still in hand.

Oof, there's always stairs. I jumped up each step to get to the upper floor quickly. Aiming my gun around the floor I'd just arrived on.

Sounds of static buzzed in the earpiece on my helmet. "Y/n?" Daniel spoke out in an unsure tone. "Are you wearing Xan's helmet?"

"Yeah, he's waiting in the outside. Can I go inside?"

"I'm not your mother. Be careful Danny, Jay, Zoe and whoever else will be mad at me if you die"

His gulp was audible. There was one room on the upper floor. Plenty of meaningless papers were scattered on the ground, most marked with a red stamp that'd said 'declined'. Some pictures were littered amongst the dirty documents.

I opened the door. It was empty. A tattered desk and a few worn down chairs. Only one thing caught my attention. A leather briefcase was under the desk. I grabbed it. The door opened, I pulled my gun and had it aimed at Daniel's head. "...Sorry."

I holstered it and went to open the briefcase, "Stand back Daniel, could be a bomb." He pulled at my hand, "Then you shouldn't open it!" He placed his hand on top to prevent me from opening the briefcase.

"It's my job. I don't have time for this, Xan needs to get out of here so back off Daniel"

He didn't budge. I smacked the helmet he was wearing and used my belt to bind his hands. I dragged him out of the room and kicked one of the rusted poles and tied him to it. The sounds of his struggles faded while I went back into the room. But as he started yelling at me I double tapped the side of my helmet so I didnt have to hear it.

I flipped the little locks up and opened it slowly. It wasn't a bomb. It was filled to the brim with cash. Specifically stacks of USD 100 dollar bills. All of it probably added up to..... hell I'm bad at math.

.... 30,000? If each stack has 1,000 and there's- What am I doing?! I pull out my phone and flip my visor up.

"KAA Clean up, how can I help?"

"Very professional now get some people at my location immediately. And send a driver... and if you have em send me and bunch of eye glasses."

"Yes ma'am, be careful." And she hung up.

... Is Daniel okay? I pulled my visor down and tapped my helmet again and immediately he was shouting at me. "Y/n! I hear people coming!"

I grabbed the case and shot out the room. I freed him and moved him behind me. I handed him the case and pulled my gun. I held my arm in front of him and guided him away from the stairs into the room I'd just left. "Out the window" He hopped up and waited for me on the overhang.

I joined him and sat him down out of sight. I took my helmet of and sat next to him and listened. I put my hand over his helmet and had my gun ready.

Whoever was here busted into the room and began throwing stuff around. "If you make a mess then it's gonna be harder to find!".

I suppressed a groan. I knew that voice. It was Goo and I'm guessing Gun. Rushing footsteps below me forced my gaze down. Xan was squinting while holding what looked like a flash grenade.

He threw it right at me so I snatched it and tossed it in the room. I pulled my helmet on and pulled Daniel up and dragged him along with me. I jumped to a lower wall and hopped down to Xan but Daniel just jumped straight down and... 'rolled'??. He didn't get hurt but as the flash grenade went off I definitely heard all the pain Gun and Goo went through.

"Good enough now come on!" I yanked him and Xan with me into the street. I led them down the street.

Xan knocked on my helmet and took it off so I could hear him. "Why are we waiting? Aren't they gonna come for us? I'm not sure if you remember but I can't fight right now" He shouted pointing at his face. He moved his hand to grab Daniel.

His hand missed the first time but grabbed him by the shirt on the second. "And you! The hell you think you're doing with my helmet? How'd you get my thumbprint?"

"That.. doesn't matter, who were those people?"

I sighed in irritation, my hands rested on my waist while I kept glancing back. "You know Gun Daniel, you might know his partner Goo. But I'm guessing they're also here for that case".

He looked down at the briefcase I'd given...well, thrown at him. I took my mask off. "Clean up will be here soon. Then we'll be on our way and the kid here will be safe"

"We're the same age" Daniel hugged the case close. We all were just hiding beside a building incase they came looking.

"Found you!"

I turned and slammed my palm into Goo's face. I drew back a few feet and held my wrist from the pain pulsing through my arm. Xan stood and moved me behind him. While Goo whined about his face Xan snatched his glasses and put them on. "This is a bit better". He walked next to where Daniel was still sitting and began searching through the dumpster next to him.

Eventually he let out a loud laugh and pulled out a broken broom stick. He tossed it to me. Goo wasn't grinning now that his glasses got taken. He also just had a stop sign.... which he did not have last I looked at him.

"Why's it always you?" Gun walked up from the only escape route. "So.. I assume yo-" my phone started ringing. I held up a finger to signal him to hold on. "One sec... hello?".

"Oh hey Jay... Yeah I'll be back soon I'm glad you saw my message, Pan made a mess last time I left and Bella just joined him.... Oh he's sleeping? Well thats good, he's pretty picky what'd you feed him?... I'll have to try that, well thank you I'll be there soon"

I put my phone back in my pocket and readied my unusual weapons. "Beware, I'm not in the best condition".

"It doesn't matter, you'll be dead when we're done" He sent a straight towards my face. I blocked with my arms.

I whacked him across the face with one of the sticks. The already broken stick snapped in half. "Is your face made if stone?!". He struck my stomach with his palm.

Without thinking I turn and back kick him on his chest. I trip myself in pain. My ankle. I miss Naroo already.

"Switch!"

Me and Xan jumped to switch places and now I was slamming the last stick I had down on Goo's head.

He sent a kick towards my head but I dodged and my shoulder slammed into a wall.

I hoisted myself up. using my arms to hold myself above him in the small alley. I dropped down onto his shoulders and wrapped myself around one of his arms and tightened my hold.

Trapping him in an effective armbar. He laughed while slamming me into the wall. "You're like a dog!" He slammed me into the ground with a smile. The shock of hitting my head forced my body to let go.

I licked the blood off my lip but more just poured out of my nose. "You" I pointed at Daniel, "Leave". He shook his head but after a shot staring contest he listened and ran straight past Gun and Xan fighting.

Goo slapped my face with a plank of wood, "Hey don't ignore me". I slashed my elbow over his face. While holding his face he threw an empty can at my head. I rolled away from the punch he was hiding behind it.

Without anything to hit or throw at me he just jabbed and punched at me. He hit my arms several times. Each one I felt myself crack a bit more.

When I saw an opening I jumped over him, using his shoulders to help and swept his legs. I dragged him closet by his ankle crushed my foot down onto his crotch.

His eyes were watering just barely. He hooked the back of my leg and brought me down and grabbed me. Shoving my face into the dirt. "Come on just give me the case"

I didn't struggle against his arms but pulled my gun from my holster on my thigh. I pressed it right onto his crotch. Well aware he could feel it now.

"I usually have a thing for blondes" I groaned. "But I don't think all the money in the world it worth the pain of a gunshot to your dick"

After some careful thought he let go. I rolled away and we both stared at each other. "Normally I would've still shot you just for that bitch slap"

"Ah, but you didn't" He smiled, the bruises on his face not seeming to bother him.

A car horn beeped at us and everyone stopped. "Oh our driver"

Xan was against the wall with one of this brass knuckles blade against Gun's throat while Gun was about to choke him out.

I stood up but quickly fell down. I reuesed my belt and tied it as tight as I could to cut of circulation to my foot. For just a bit. When I felt it numb a bit I stood and limped to Xan. "Come on" I grabbed my helmet on the way out of the alley.

"I'm not done" Gun smiled like some kinda freak. I pointed my actual gun at him. "The safety already off. You saw the dead bodies at the warehouse, why would I care about killing you? You're just another guy".

He let Xan go and stood right in front of me, pushing against the pistol. "I'm waiting". I used the muzzle to knock of his shades and looked him in the eyes, now pointing at him right between the eyes.

"Do you realize you got stabbed in your back?"

He peered back and glanced over Xans other brass knuckle sticking out of his back.

"Forgot about that heheh" Xan chuckled and yanked it out. "Let's go" He helped me to the car and flipped Gun and Goo off as we went. He hung out the window, "Go get checked at the doctor I def stabbed like 20 other people with these!"

I undid the belt around my foot and groaned in pain. Our driver peeked back a few times. "Uh, Lieutenant?"

"What!"

"We snatched some kid off the sidewalk. He's knocked out in the way back right now. It looks like he stole-" I shushed them and looked behind my and Xans seat. In the way back Daniel laid unconscious, "You knocked him out?! What the fuck!"

"Is he with you?"

"Uh, YEAH!"

".... heh, dumbass" Xan yawned.

I'm going back to therapy.

~

I patched Xan's face. He didn't leave the car since he had to go anyway. "I'll hurry to catch up. Don't get any more crippled while I'm gone" He shut his door and the driver took off.

Daniel's arm was slung over my shoulder while I carried the case and my helmet in my other hand. This reminds me of the first day me and Hellion came here. Mainly because he was sleeping and I had to drag him inside.

It was good to see Daniel wasn't hurt anywhere. No bruises or cuts, at least not on his face. I struggled to hold him up in the elevator but the thought of being able to relax soon helped a lot.

He was out cold. Breathing calm. Opposite of how he was acting earlier. I opened the door and lugged him through it.

I heard scrambling in the living room. Jay's here. I leaned Daniel against the wall and tossed my helmet in my room, yanking a shirt I'd thrown on the floor and pulled it on over my suit.

"!!"

He ran uo and grabbed my face, examining the bruises and dried blood. "Nothing big Jay I promise". He took Daniel's arm from around me and brought him to the couch.

"....?"

"I got in a small... disagreement, it looks worse then it is.... for the most part". I won't mention that my people knocked Daniel out. Or that I have people. "He just hit his head, it's almost like he's not used to being that tall".

He grabbed a rag and ran warm water over it. His warm smile stirred something in my heart.

Like you have one :)

He brought me to the kitchen and dabbed away the blood on my lips and chin. "...." his hands moved my hair from my face, cleaning a cut above my eyebrow.

"Do you know how to stitch Jay"

Shaking his head no. "??", I took his hand and led him to my room. "Over there" I pointed at my nightstand, "I've got needle and thread in there". While he opened it and searched I nudged my helmet under my bed.

".....?"

"Well" I unzipped my suit from underneath my shirt. I'm sure I had a large cut on my back. Tying the arms of my suit together around my waste I lifted the back of my shirt.

"!!". He wasn't a big fan of the blood. I used my phone to give him the stitching directions. He laid me down on my stomach, looking st my back. "Only look at the cut Jay, not the other things". I felt conscious of the scars on my back. Hoping he wouldn't be afraid or grossed out by them. Especially the more.. brutal ones.

His hands pushed me down a bit so that he could sit on my lower back. The tremors in his movements told me he wasn't to used to this. He was gentle with piercing my skin with the needle. "Jay if you keep going that slow I swear you'll be crying tonight, not in a good way"

He sped up as much as he could bring himself to. "Jesus this a great time for alcohol" I mumbled, laying my face into the pillow. His weight shifted.

His lips pressed against the nape of my neck. ".... are you done already?" I turned to him. He had a sweet grin on his face. "Cute, well get off or I'm gonna pick you up" He let out a huff of air, scoffing at me.

I lifted him enough so I could turn. I grabbed his legs and pushed him forward so I was laying in between his legs. "I need to clean the wound a bit but since it's sewed I've got to get a little dirty. Stsy"

I left him to go clean the wound. I grabbed some tweezers and poured rubbing alcohol over it. Opening the cut just barely I leaned to the side a bit and dripped some more rubbing alcohol into the cut.

The counter began cracking under the pressure I was putting onto it. Jay's fair toned arms around held me tightly, "...".

Nuzzling further into my neck, tracing over a scar on my side. My skin missed the feeling of his hands as soon as they dragged to a different spot. He held his ear to my chest, listening to my heart beat. Smiling when he felt it spike.

I held both his hands and carefully led him to my room. Making sure Daniel was still passed out, I clicked the lock on the door.

And kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed back. His tongue slid along my lips until I opened them. He moved to kiss his way up my jaw. Leaving a trail of fire behind him.

We broke apart after what seemed like forever. We were breathless and flushed but smiling widely.  His hands reached my hips, his thumbs caressed my hips softly, like he was trying to memorize all the details of this moment.

He pulled me close again. Kissed me once more and laid me down on my bed.

Pulling back again, he rested his forehead on mine. His breathing was heavy and uneven. His eyes closed as his body leaned down and kissed me once more.

My hands roamed down his shoulders and arms. Feeling the muscles move beneath his clothes and then resting on each of his sides, feeling him breathe heavily against my mouth. His lips were moving to every corner of my mouth, my cheeks, my nose, his touch was soft, delicate. As he kissed my throat he pulled his shirt off.

His chest and abdomen was completely bare to me. I could hear his breath quickening. A small moan escaped his lips when i bit his lip he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. He sat on top of me, kissing me passionately. His lip red like wine.

His hands moved to undo my bra. I shifted away and he stopped.

"?"

"Just not that... I don't.. not completely naked? Does that-" He smiled and nodded moving on. I could tell he was watching me for each shift or flinch away. I let him continue. Stripping off his own clothes.

He I moved him over, lips grazing his collarbone and he moaned quietly. Better me set the pace with the injury anyways. he only had one last piece of clothing that was in the way.

I started pulling his underwear off, my fingers brushing across his hip bone. He groaned softly and rolled us so that he was on top. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto him.

"Jesus" I covered my mouth and flicked his nose. My stomach burned. "I'm already hurt you ass"

He gave a apologetic smile but moved his hips again. I groaned. My nails scratching deep into his arms. His hips rocked back and forth slowly.

My hands found themselves at his hips and gripped him tight, I moved my hips with him. My body straining against him.

His lips crashed against mine. He sucked my bottom lip in his teeth and tugged with his canine teeth.

My lips parted and my hips bucked against him.
I can feel him throbbing inside me. His lips left mine and traveled to my neck. leaving behind marks. Teasing and loving me at the same time.
My body tensed. My hips bucked faster against him even while trying to stay in sync with him.

His thumb rubbed over my clit, making me arch upwards against his hand. His mouth dropped to my neck once more and he left another bite there. Making me moan loudly against his hair.
My hands clenched into fists in his hair.
His hands moved to grip my ass. Pulling gently at my skin. My back arched further towards him.

He moved his hips to a faster rhythm and I could feel myself getting close.
My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my hips began to rise towards my orgasm.
My hands fell from his hair as he pulled out and came over my stomach. My back bowed upwards, my hips jerked forward and I bit into his shoulder to quiet myself.

We stared at each other, breathing in deeply. Barely getting fresh air but instead, just inhaling each others scent. "Now I look like a fucking toaster strudel" I smiled at him.

He face went red. Yet again getting shy even after our certain endeavors. I grabbed my shirt and wiped off my stomach. Jay looked at me like I was a weirdo. "I can buy another one, not like I used yours. And you already got some on it anyways"

"Though since Daniel could wake up any second maybe get.... unnaked.." I looked him down then up. He himself was covered in fluids. "I'm not really sure how to get you to the bathroom without someone seeing you naked" I sat up in my bed.

Even now he looked so innocent. "Get some clothes on then take a shower. I'll wash your clothes. What I use could get bloodstains out if it needs to" We smiled at each other.

He's not one of us Y/n..

"..Heh, if only, I'd never be scared to wear white again"

I still can't get over us nit taking our shirt off

Shut it!

Not like we haven't showered with him.

I'll take the pills Kuro gave! Watch yourself weird voice in my head.

I searched for another shirt I could use and settled on Jay's, switching quickly. His lips parted a bit and grinned widely. "It covers my ass so I get to go wash myself. If you want you could borrow mine".

His nose scrunched a bit. "Not that one of course". He shook his head. "Wait here I'll see if it's clear" peering out and walking out the door a few steps. Daniel was still zonked out on the couch and so far im bery glad the walls are soundproofed otherwise we definitely woke Pan. I gave him a thumbs up.

He pulled his pants up and ran to the bathroom and I ran in after him. "Hurry hurry!".

Skip

Note to self Jay likes when we help wash his hair

I'd like it if you didn't see everything I saw.

I don't! I'm more like a spider that lives in your ear

That's disturbing.

I put let Jay have his shirt back since he still needed to wear something. "K, I hate to fuck and go but you need to or he might get suspicious"

"..." He moved his hands in a 'calm down' movement and agreed. He got dressed and slipped out the bathroom door and out the front door. It felt like I was having an affair only I'm not married and it's with the person I'm with.

Daniel stirred in the living room. Mental sighing I turned. I'm tired again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
18K 837 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.1K 58 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...