Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ

99K 2K 979
By romanticxwrites

Song: Blue - Billie Eillish
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I wake up, however not in the bed I fell asleep in. Memories of yesterday reappear in my mind.

Christian..

Just thinking about him made me feel sick and I hate it. Christian and I were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together, yet he changed both of our futures in one day?

I force myself to get up and get ready changing into my own clothes instead of the shirt i stole from him. I do that a lot for some reason, I don't know why but his clothes kinda make me feel, safe?

When I open my bedroom door the smell of eggs and bacon fill my nose. Louren must be cooking again. I take a deep breathe trying to get over the thought of having to eat something.

I take a step out of the door towards the stairs. Apart from the kitchen noises it was oddly quiet. Id normally hear faint noises of Valerio shouting something in Italian to someone in his phone but today? Nothing, however I knew he was here, I don't know where he is but I can feel his presence.

I walk slowly into the kitchen rubbing my hand over my eyes.
"Louren I already told you that you don't need to coo-" I freeze when I see not Louren but Valerio cooking. Shirtless. His grey sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips and a cloth thrown over his shoulder.

His eyes snap to me and he grins a bit before concentrating back on the cooking bacon.

"Sit down, let me take care of you, yes?" He says getting out a plate.

"I- Valerio, you really don't have to you know?"
I take a seat on the island playing with my fingers.

"I know, but I want to and you haven't ate so here we are."

My heart drops, there's no way he knows. I've never told anyone about my problems. Not even Lily.

He places the plate Infront of me and brings his own, sitting himself next to me.

There's an awkward silence begging to be filled.

"Thank you." I breathe silently.

"What?" He asks, taking a bite of his food.

"I-" I look away. "Thank you, for yesterday. I've never had someone take care of me like that." I speak up slightly.

"Your welcome." he says looking down at my plate, his jaw clenches. "Eat." He demands

I grab the fork nervously and dig into the food, my hands shaking. My movements freeze when I feel his hand on my thigh stroking it slightly.

"Amara. Look at me"

It takes me a few seconds before I shift, my eyes meeting his.

"Your okay. Your safe here no one is going to judge you, amore. I don't give a shit what other people have told you about yourself, your fucking perfect. Who ever says anything different, I'll fucking kill them myself"

I flinch at his sudden change of words as he causally threatens to kill someone. Like what.

I don't bother fighting him about it so I just give in.
"Okay." I gulp slowly moving my head away but he grabs my chin keeping my gaze on him.

"Say it Amara, I wanna hear you say you understand" he speaks.

It feels like my entire body just got electrocuted, but like- in the best way possible.

"I understand" I shiver, a small wind of embarrassment washes over me.

"Good girl, now eat"

❀❀❀

I'm back in my room after eating an entire meal for the first time in weeks. When I finished it Valerio told me how proud he was of me for finishing it. This man..

I go back into bed trying to figure out what the hell I should do with my life now. I can't exactly go back to living with Christian nor do I jump up and down in excitement about going back to my brother and father. Not like they would even let me be me back in.

My last thought is Lily, she lives alone in her apartment. I guess she wouldn't mind if I bunked up with her until I get myself settled.

I take out my phone and call her, she picks up on the second ring.

"Hey Lils" I greet her.

"Hey Mars, how are you hunny? I'm so so sorry about Christian. Is there anything you need? You know I'm always here for you."

"Thank you. I- I wanted to ask you, since I'm healed now and everything. I don't have anywhere to stay Lils.. so uhm- if it's okay do you mind if I stayed with you just until I get myself settled in somewhere.."

"Seriously? Hell yes! We can make tents out of sheets, binge watch every single show on Netflix, get super drunk and cry about guys." She laughs excited.

I chuckle at her and release a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you so much Lils, ill be there at around three ish?."

"Okay, Bye babe!"

I hang up then contemplate how to tell Valerio that I'm leaving tonight, didn't go that well last time. But I mean, he did tell me that I could leave when I was healed, and I am so-

Putting my thought aside, I get out of bed and walk towards Valerios office, he spends most of his time there so im guessing that's where he'll be.

I knock gently on it waiting for him to tell me to come in.

"Yes?" I hear him say.

I walk inside, he's looking down at his computer writing something then looks up at me with a slight smirk.

"To what do I own the pleasure?" He asks trying to be funny or something.

I sit down in front of him taking a deep breathe before talking.

"You told me that I could go home when I'm healed. And now I'm healed so I'm leaving tonight." I say.

He stares at me unimpressed.

"No offense amore, but you don't have a home to go to."

I almost smile at his attempt to keep me here.

"I'm staying with Lily, she has an apartment, I'll stay there until I get myself sorted out."

His jaw clenched in realization that he can't keep me here.
"Where is it?" He asks.

"Why does it matter?" Like hell I'm telling him that.

"I want to know if it's safe, I'm not letting you go live somewhere dangerous"

"Let me? You can't tell me what to do. I appreciate you letting me stay here but that doesn't mean you can boss me around like my dad" I argue.

"Don't make this so difficult Amara, tell me where it is or I'll figure it out myself" he says glaring into my eyes with a look that makes me week to my knees.

"I'd like to see you try." I mutter annoyed with him.

"Don't test me." he growls.

"Why? As nice as it is here, I don't even know you because you refuse to talk about yourself so what makes you think I would want to stay here?" I argue. "Or I'll do you one better, why do you want me to stay here?"

He clenched his jaw and leans back in his chair averting his gaze away from me.

"I have my reasons Amara, I can't tell you but I want too and, fuck it's just- I need you to be safe." He grunts looking back at me.

"Your unbelievable. That's not good enough." I scoff. I get up from the chair and stride out of the office closing the door behind me with a little more force then necessary.

When I get to my room I immediately start packing up all my things. However considering the amount of things I've bought I have to leave some of it behind.

30 minutes later I end up with 2 large bags. I open my bedroom door giving my room one last glance before leaving the apartment.

You would think Valerio would have locked the doors trapping me here or at least done something to make me stay, But nothing. He lets me leave without a single thought and for some reason, something inside me didn't want him too.

❀❀❀
2k reads?! Thank you so much i love all of you!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
750K 12K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
591K 14.4K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
167K 2.3K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...