Moran - Dare to Love

Von Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... Mehr

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side Story Faizi -1
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Part 39 Some sweet time

623 64 8
Von Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Monday morning. Faizi waa holding his cup of coffee, sitting in his office. The first thing he did was to give Karan a call.

"Toh janaab kaisa raha?" He laughed: "Was it successful?"

Karan answered lazily on the other end: "She is very happy with me." He waa standing in front of the mirror, putting on his tie.

Faizi laughed. Even though this is what he has expected, he can't stand Karan's arrogance.

"Let's celebrate in few days." Said Faizi.

"Ok."

After he hung up. Faizi called Monami to congratulate her.

It was too late last night. Monami didn't notice the love bites he left on her neck. She was examining at them in the mirror when he called. "Thanks. Agar Faizi tumne uss waqt encourage nahi kiya hota toh.., we might not be together.. yeh tumhari wajah se possible hua hai."

They chated for a while. She asked: "What made Karan decide to confess yesterday?" She smiled as she asks the question.

Faizi recalled the answer Karan gave him when he asked the exact same question.

"It's because he suddenly realised you are special to him. And he has strong desires for you.'

Monami blushed in the morning sun.

".... I can tell." She muttered.

"kya?" Faizi didn't hear her.

Monami refused to repeat: "O, kuch nahi.."

-----

Monami came down to his apartment as usual. After two knocks. Karan quickly opened the door. He has a big smile on his face.

"Good morning.' Monami said.

Karan looked down at her: "Good morning, meri Rani sahiba."

She was stunned by the term of endearment. He continued with his plan, which waa to bend down and give her a morning kiss...

After the short kiss, he moved his lips away. His bright black eyes look gently at her. He said with his low husky voice: "We'll continue tonight?"

Monami blushed.

This man....

She changed the subject: "Let's go. We have lots on today.'

"Mmm.." He rested his hands inside the pockets of his trousers.

"You can cling to my arms when we are walking together."

She obliged and put her arm around his.

He looked satisfied. She can't help laughing...

- He likes to cling on to me when he walks.

Actually, she likes it too.

---------

The first day of work after they became lovers.

Nothing much changed. As Karan starts to work, he returned to the Karan she was familiar with - quiet, focused, a little unruly. He still forgets to eat, or to talk to her. So naturally, there's no kissing either.

But for her, it's different. What happened last night kept distracting her from concentrating.

But she was glad that he was acting 'normally'. That when they were working, he would keep a professional distance.

However, when the bell rang for lunchtime, something was different from usual.

She saw a pair of eyes, looking hungrily at her.

Oh... the bell broke his concentration for work. Suddenly, his mind waa freed up to think of other things.

Then Karan put down what he was doing. He walked over to Monami and kissed her. After a very long kiss, he smiled and went back to work.

Mmmm.... so it's not because he doesn't want to kiss her. He is just too focused on his work and forgets the world around him. But once he's stopped working, he comes immediately to soothe his desires.

And that's how their two three days went by..
------
On the fifth after their confession,

Faizi arrived at the restaurant.

He asked the waitress: "Kya mere friends.. I mean Karan Shergill.. woh log aa gye hain?"

The waitress showed him to the private dining room. She blushed as she told him: "They have arrived for a while now."

Faizi was puzzling about her strange reaction. But once he opened the door to the room, it all made sense. Inside the dimly lit room. A couple was sitting at the sofa. The man has his head lowered down. He was kissing the girl in the pretty long dress.

Even though he has had many girlfriends himself, seeing how focused these two are in their kiss, he felt a little embarrassed on their behalf.

And it is too hard to imagine.... Karan kissing a girl!

He hid his laugh with a small cough, then walked over to them.

When Karan and Monami heard someone has entered the room, they lifted their heads together. Monami's face was red with embarrassment. She wanted to push Karan away. Karan just tooj a glance at Faizi, nodded at him and turned his attention back to Monami: "Faizi, order kar dega.. Let's continue."

Monami pushed harder to break away from him. She picked up her glass of juice.

This man....a professor by day, an animal by night. When he wants to kiss, he doesn't care who is there with them.

Karan started chatting with Faizi. But he was still holding her hand. He was squeezing her hands playfully.

In the middle of the meal, Karan decided to go to the toilet. Faizi looked at Monami. She thought he was about to hassle her. But he gave a sigh, and said to her: "This is great. Mujhe toh laga tha yeh janaab kunwara hi marenge. Thanks for loving him."

Monami was touched. She said:"Aisa kuch nahi hain. Tumne bhi phle mention Kiya tha.. that bahut si ladkiya isme interested rahi hain. not.."

Faizi answered: "But love is a two way thing. Aur Karan ka dil jeetna aasan nahi hain." He rested his chin on his hand: "Beware, Monami. Karan.. Once he's serious about you, he's committed for life."

Monami answered: "That's too far in the future." They just started. And not to forget, his love EQ is low.

"Tum nahi maan rahi.. koi na....I'll prove it to you." he said with a very sure tone.

After Karan came back. Faizi said in a very causal tone: "Janaab aap toh ek dam perfect ring aur perfect wedding dress hi accept krenge Monami k liye haina"

Monami was drinking tea. She was observing his reactions. Karan answered without thinking: "Of course."

Faizi continued: "Choosing the stone, getting the diamond and pearl polished, deciding on a designer, find the right craftman... You will need at least a few months. Remember that."

Karan thought for a while. He looked at Monami "She is the most fussy woman I've ever met. I should allow twelve months." Then he lifted his brows: "Aur... ya phir main abhi se hi start kar doon..."

Faizi: "Sure."

Monami: "...."

-------

Falling in love has the same effect to a person whether they are sixteen or twenty six. No matter how old you are, you just want to spend as much time as you can with the other person. Even if the two of you are just sitting together, doing nothing.

It's 8:00pm. The golden hours in the evening. Monami didn't even ask. She knew he would follow her to her studio. As she stepped into the elevator, he held her hand.

"If I remember correctly.." he said "aaj toh tumhe ab mere sath move in kr lena chahiye..."

Monami was confused: "Maine aisa kb kaha?"

Karan paused and 'reminded' her: "Well, tumne Kahan ki.. jab tumhara boyfriend hoga tb tum uske sath rahogi.. aur.. also 24/7 apna time uske sath spend krogi... Mujhe lga tumhe yaad hoga.. isliye Maine 5 din kuch bhi nahi kaha.. but I realised you forgot." That is what she said before.

It was meant to be an excuse to reject his offer for moving in with him previously.

Now he was using it to his advantage.

She bits her lower lip. He continued to saud to her: "Attention. Main tumhara boyfriend hoon. And We have a great relationship. I fit all your requirements..."

"Ok." She said softly, holding his hand and swaying it: "I will move my stuff down tonight."

He tightened his grip on her hand.

"Fantastic."

One hour later.

Karan was holding her luggage, walking in front. She followed leisurely behind.

She remembered what he said in the restaurant. He has already made up his mind to marry her. She is so touched.

But of course, it also shows how arrogant he is. But she didn't want to fight with him. Because if she said "par maine kb decide Kiya ki main tumse shadi krungi?" , he might well decide to propose to her tonight. What if that happens? So it's much easier not to bring up the subject.

But....

She knows that he is not a man who will plan for these things way in advance. It's just that Faizi mentioned about it, and he spoke out his views on it.

At least she knows that he is serious about the relationship. That he cares a lot about her.

And whether they will get more intimate? She thought it has nothing to do with moving in together. Karan is a gentleman. He will respect her decisions. So whether it will happen or not, it's entirely up to her.

But Monami didn't know men well enough. And she doesn't know herself well enough either. She forgot that sometimes emotions and passion can bury logic and self control.

There's still lots of time after they moved her belongings downstairs. He sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. Time for another documentary.

Now that this is also her home, she took away the remote and said: "Let's watch something else for a change.' She changed to the drama channel.

Karan frowned and said: "That's torture."

Monami replied: "It's entertainment." She continued to change channels to see what interests her. Karan was trying to stop her. But when he lowered his head, she lifted her head at the same time. Pulling his sleeves, she said to him: "Tum pura din unn cases par kaam krte ho.. tumhare brain ko bhi rest chahiye hota hain.. Don't just watch documentaries on criminology." She spoke softly to him. Her slender fingers touch the fabric when she pulls his sleeve.

So he said to her: "I am not interested. But agar tum har five minutes me mujhe kiss kro toh.. I will accompany you to do even the most boring thing in the world."

------

After they finished, it's past 11:00pm.

Monami was sitting in his lap. He was kissing her.... cheeks, neck, ears, hand... Every time he finished, he would demand her to kiss him on the same spots.

Amidst the rosy cheeks, heavy breathing, and loving gazes, he tried to seduce her again: "Sleep in my room tonight?" he said it his coarse husky voice.

Monami quickly jumped off him: "No, I am going to bed now."

-----

She was lying on bed. Monami has the duvet over her head. she can still hear what's happening outside. His footsteps. Noise of opening and closing doors. Then it's the sound of water coming out from a tap.

He was taking a bath.

He really didn't care, did he?

She didn't want to hear the sound but there's no way of shutting them out. Then her phone rang.

It's Koel.

She was spending her summer holidays at home. She would return to college after new semester began in August.

Monami smiled and answered the call. After chatting for awhile, Monami sensed there's something on her sister's mind.

"Kya hua hain?" She asked her sister.

Koel paused. Then she asked Monami: "Sid ne btaya kya woh uska last mission me accident hua tha? He nearly died.."

"Uski kl ki flight hai.."

"Kya?" Said Monami.

******

Till the next one,
Ta-ta

Signing off
Kriya

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
48.1K 192 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
302K 18.7K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
531K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...