Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 22

1.7K 83 13
By levisky123

Note: Thank you for waiting and enjoy!

Her body was so soft against mine and her lips tasted so heavenly. The taste was beyond what I had imagined. Her soft boobs crashing against my hard chest made me feel hotter. I heard her moan with my kisses as my hand travelled to her back, then softly caressing her curves up and down.

I was waiting for her to slap me but instead, I felt her kissing me back too. Nabuhayan ako lalo ng loob sa ginawa niya. My hands started tracing her boobs through her sando.

And oh boy,  she is really gifted in that department.

Fuck she missess me to just like how much I missess her.

"Gaston, okay ka lang?" I went back to my senses and looked at her looking at me weirdly.

Ramdam ko ang nagpapawis kong mukha at katawan sa mga kababalaghang naisip. There is no kissing, no soft body against mine. She is wearing her long sleeved pyjamas and pants. No sandos and shorts.

"Are you fine? Why are you sweating a lot?" She asked again.

And fuck that imagination!

"Y-yeah, I-I'm good." Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanya. "Mainit lang sa labas." I wiped my sweats and chuckled a little bit to ease the tension that I am feeling.

She looked at me weirdly as she helped me pick her bouquet and our breakfast. Thank god our breakfast is sealed tightly at hindi naman napano.

"Sorry, nabitawan ko." I handed her the bouquet of white roses and I saw her eyes glimmer.

"Pasok ka…" And then she opened her door widely for me.

Halos malaglag ang panga ko sa sobrang linis ng loob. I know that she is clean but not to this level. Most of her things were white from her sofa to her kitchen. The walls were painted white and her tiles are almost white too, just a dirtier version of it, but I know that's it's the real colour.

"You may sit on the sofa."

Napatingin ako sa sapatos ko. I need to remove it.

"It's fine, maupo ka na." Kinuha niya ang paper bag ng ng pagkain namin at pumunta na sa kitchen. The only thing that divided her sala and her kitchen was the mini divider for her tv.

I carefully walked into her sofa and looked at my footsteps. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makitang malinis naman ang linakaran ko. I also looked at her sofa if there's any stain that I might have caused.

I breathed in deeply as I still feel how hard I am down there. I need to calm myself or else…I breathed in deeply and clenched my jaw.

It's getting harder everyday.

From my seat, I could see her transferring our food on a plate. At kahit gusto ko siyang tulungan, I need to calm myself first.

Few minutes more at natapos na siya, she started untying the bouquet of roses at maya maya pa ay pumasok siya sa isang pintuan. Probably her room.

She went out with a glass vase at nandoon pa ang mga medyo tuyo ng bulaklak ng blue roses na binigay ko sa kanya noon sa Tagaytay. Napangiti ako ng kusa, she kept it.

My urge to be with her won and slowly, I walked and stopped right beside her. Mas lalo kong napagmasdan ang simple ngunit malinis niyang kusina.

"You are very clean and organized…" Hindi ko mapigilang magkomento.

"Uh huh…That's why you should always look clean too..." Bumaling siya sa akin ng may pagdududa. "Is your condo clean?" She asked, as if she would reject me as her suitor if I say no.

Napalunok ako ng malalim. "Of course, I am clean." I am clean but for some reason I still feel guilty. She might be thinking I am this clean and organized just like her.

"Then, good." She started arranging the flowers on the vase while I stood right beside her. She arranges it so meticulously. She is a freak clean.

Tumikhim ako ng may pumasok na tanong sa akin. "Kaya ba ayaw mong nagpapahawak? You find touching dirty to you?"

She faces me fully and stops what she is doing. Pinagkrus niya ang mga kamay sa kanyang dibdib. She looked at me like she was thinking deeply of my question.

"Partly yes, aside from that I am not comfortable. I find touching someone dirty." She then continued doing her stuff again.

Napalunok ako ng malalim sa sinabi niya. Why am I getting nervous with her responses?

"Then how about kissing? Holding hands? Paano na kapag naging tayo na? How about physical affection?" There was an urgence in my voice as I asked her.

She stopped what she's doing for the second time then continued doing her stuff again.

"I don't like touching, so no touching still…" Tuluyan akong napasinghap sa sinabi niya kaya muli siyang napatingin sa akin. "And as for kissing...I don't really like the idea of it as well...but I know you're calibre, you are a physical person."

Napalunok ako ng malalim ng lumalim ang tingin niya sa akin. "So maybe I'll consider things. Like brushing your teeth before kissing? And of course, everything needs permission. Bawal mo pa ring hawakan ako sa kahit anong parte ng katawan ko kung wala akong permiso."

My mouth hangs open with all her answers. The heck is that? Brushing before kissing?

"Then, should I brush my teeth first before we kiss?" I asked her almost ridiculously.

"Yes...millions of bacteria are inside our mouth, Gaston. Be decent enough to consider your partner too."

I gasped with her answer. There is no way I'll do that! I mean, why do I need to do it?

She looked at me with her accusing eyes and I quickly closed my mouth tightly. "Bakit hindi mo kaya? Are you after a physical relationship only?" Muli niyang pinagkrus ang mga kamay sa kanyang dibdib.

I chuckled awkwardly with her question. "Of course not...wala nga akong reklamo…"

"Then good...let's eat."

Napapikit ako ng mata ng muli siyang bumalik sa kwarto niya dala-dala ang flower vase. My shoulders instantly fell on its own as I sat down on her two seater table.

I am in love with her wholeheartedly but it doesn't mean that I am not attracted to her physical aspect. I am always horny when it comes to her, at sa kanya lang naman ako naging ganito.

And it's all on one when it comes to love. Physical touch and words of affirmation are my two main love languages, but it doesn't mean I can't control my desire towards her.

Makakaya ko naman sigurong magpigil? I mean, I've been doing it for months and I am successful. Maybe I can do it for a few years more?

We ate while she continued telling me her stories. I can't help but smile from time to time with her talkative side when it comes to working in the power plants. She really enjoys and loves doing it.

"I want to go back there again…" She lamented

Napangiti ako sa nakasimangot niyang mukha. "You will, don't worry." I cheered her up.

We finished eating and presented to clean the dishes but she looked at me like she doesn't know what I am talking about. 

"I know how to do it, Carmella."  I assured her.

She raised her brow at me. "Then go. I'll check it after."

I started washing the dishes while she went back to her room. I am clean and I know how to do basic kitchen work. I can cook but only limited to steak and fried food.

And so, I washed our plates meticulously like I am taking the hardest exam of my life.

Huminga ako ng malalim at napangiti ng tapos na ako. Saktong palabas na rin siya sa kanyang silid at kaagad na tumabi sa akin.

"It's clean, trust me." I smirked at her as she started checking it herself.

She looked at me after while I still looked at her smiling. "It's clean. Good job."

I raised my brows at her. "Uh huh? Now, where is my kiss---I mean do I have a reward?"

Kumunot ang noo niya sa akin. I smugly looked at her. "There is no such thing as free, Carmella."

Huminga siya ng malalim. "Anong gusto mo?" Like she just asked it to stop me from further annoying her.

My eyes and lips went all smiling with her question. I badly wanted a kiss but I know she won't give me that. "Mom wanted to meet you on her birthday before our sem starts. Let's attend the party together."

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa akin. "No way...naghugas ka lang ng pinggan. Your wish is too much."

Lumamlam ang mga mata ko sa kanya. I wanted my family to meet her. Never have I ever felt this eagerness for someone to meet my family. And I am damn so sure about her too, siya lang ang ipapakilala kung babae sa pamilya ko, wala ng iba.

She gasped while looking at my gentle and begging eyes. Then she breathed in deeply.

"Fine…pero ayokong magtagal." She avoided my gentle eyes looking at her like she found it as her weakness.

"I'll be with you all throughout. Hindi ako aalis sa tabi mo." I gently whispered at her.

Her cheeks reddened with my whispers and I just can't help but smile.

"Hmmp, bahala ka." She then walked out of my sight and went to her room.

I waited for her in her sala and she went out with her umbrella. "Where are you going?" I stood up from my seat

"Sa sari-sari store, just right in front." She opened her door when I spoke.

"Sasa-"

"No. Dito ka lang. Maraming tambay na babae sa labas. You will get their attention for sure."

Wow! I like her attitude these days. Nakapagbibigay ng pag asa sa kalooban ko. I can't help but smirk at her response, but she quickly eyed me piercingly.

"Don't smirk. I'm not jealous." Then she closed the door totally.

And so, I was left alone in her apartment.

Instead of sulking alone, I stood up and curiously checked her certificates and diplomas on her wall in the sala, then my eyes stopped roaming. I saw a picture frame of her with someone.

I held it in my hand and looked at it carefully. The photo looked so old and she is so young in the picture. Both of them are smiling widely. I looked at the boy beside her and quickly noticed how they looked alike, probably his twin brother he talked about.

I looked for more pictures at ito lang ang meron siya. How about her mother? Where is her mother?

"That is my twin brother that I am talking about."

Muntik ko ng mabitiwan ang hawak kong picture frame sa gulat. She chuckled at my reaction at hindi ko ulit maiwasang mamangha sa mahinhing pagtawa niya, her chuckles and smiles could leave me breathless.

Tuluyan siyang lumapit sa akin at binaba muna sa center table ang binili niya. She held the picture frame in her hand as she looked at it warmly.

"His name is Apollo Lynx. We are twins and we have the same second name too." She chuckled like she was retrieving the happiest moment of her life.

"But he died from leukaemia before he could even start college. He was supposed to take electrical engineering too." This time she chuckled bitterly at her sudden memory.

So, just probably three years ago? I looked at her unbelievably. Three years is still a recent memory for her, lalo na at nawala ang kakambal niya. She is clearly still mourning.

But she is indeed a very strong and independent woman, she made it through this far despite her experiences.

Then she put the picture frame to its original place carefully and then looked at me. She was quite shocked with the way she read my concern for her.

Ngumiti siya ng maliit sa akin. "But I am fine now. I have already moved on."

Nanatili ang pag aalala kung tingin sa kanya. "You are brave...very brave, Carmella." I softly whispered at her.

Her eyes watered with what I had said. "You think so?"

I saw her teardrop and my hands instinctively caressed both of her cheeks. Akala ko aalisin niya ng kamay ko pero nanatili ang malamlam niyang mga mata sa akin. So, I softly caressed her cheeks and wiped away her tears.

"You are...And I am proud of you for that...and you're making me fall in love with you all over again." I gently whispered to her as I looked at her lovingly.

"Did you wash your hands after washing the dishes?" She innocently asked instead.

I breathed in deeply as she looked at me, curious with my answer. The mellow atmosphere between us suddenly died with her question.

"Yes, Ma'am. I washed my hands after washing the dishes." 

"Then good." She sweetly smiled at me and I can't help but chuckle instead.

All throughout our remaining time before lunch, we decided to cook our food together. She's the one who cooked while I watched her. Tinulungan ko lang siya kanina sa paghiwa ng mga sahog at naghanda ng mga pinggan namin.

She took a bath after cooking at kumain na kami pagkatapos. As much as I wanted to be with her all day, she told me that it is still inappropriate for me to stay that long. Kaya naman wala na akong magawa kung hindi ang umalis pagkatapos naming mag lunch.

Papasok palang ako sa penthouse ng tumunog cellphone ko. I looked at it and Mom was calling. She must be so excited because I just texted her that Carmella already agreed on attending her party.

"Hello, Ma." Umupo ako sa sofa na marinig ko siyang tumiii sa kabilang linya.

"Oh my God, anak! You should tell Carmella that we should visit my designer together, for her gown of course!"

Napahawak ako sa sentido ko. "Ma, attending the event is already a huge deal for her. Ako na ang bahala sa susuotin niya, she is already pressured meeting you again."

Tumahimik bigla sa kabilang linya. "Oh! I am sorry for that...I am just excited to formally meet her."

"Ma, ako na ang bahala. Don't worry, okay?"

I heard her breathing deeply, trying to control her excitement. "Fine, but I'll recommend my designer, just call me if she's ready."

Napa buntong hininga ako. "Yes, dont worry Ma. I got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 103K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
38.9K 1K 44
Charlotte Ruiz was once a shy girl who had a small crush on Tom when they were kids. As the years go by Charlotte's crush was soon forgotten. Thomas...
15.6K 253 50
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
104 22 22
Fear is Sebastian Marshall's currency, and he has built an empire on the ruins of those who dared to oppose him. However, a twist of fate throws him...