๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 36

5.8K 410 105
By ASTRAGAZER-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The twins started another day at school not caring about making friends because they already have each other. They both agreed that they should not force themselves or other kids to be friends with them, because the right people would always come at the right time.

So with that, the twins decided to stick close together throughout the first half of the day. But during break time after lunch, when the two were outside coloring their books, Keita was left alone after Keishi went to the restroom.

Keishi asked him if he wanted to come, but Keita said he'll just wait. Besides, he's having fun coloring so he let his twin brother go while he stayed there.

"Let's see, what color suits this," Keita hummed as he looked at the different colored pencils before a voice suddenly spoke from behind.

"Eh? Look what we have here."

It was a familiar voice and Keita stopped before the boy, along with his cronies who are more of lackeys, walked around and stood in front of him. He remembered this boy and Keita doesn't want anything to do with him.

"If it isn't Tashi."

"My name's not Tashi," Keita said, closing the coloring books before he put the colored pencils inside the pencil case as he took his and Keishi's stuffs in his arms, standing up.

"Hey, do you even know who I am?" the boy pressed and Keita looked at him.

"No," he said simply before he added. "I don't even know your name."

Keita turned around before he could see the look on the boy's face. He looks pissed that even his cronies backed away a little as he started to exude heat from his body.

"You don't...know my name? How dare..." he muttered before he sprinted towards Keita and held one of his wings.

"Ow!" Keita yelped before the boy pulled his wing which caused Keita to stumble back.

He fell on his bum, the coloring books and pencil case falling from his arms before he started to gather them again. But before he could take the other coloring book, the boy had already snatched it from the ground.

"Give it back!" Keita yelled, standing up. "That's Shi-chan's coloring book."

"Shi-chan?" the boy asked before his face turned into an amused expression. "Ah, your twin brother? You two were always together but I didn't see him around."

"He just went to the restroom, he'll be back soon. So give it back."

Keita took several steps towards the boy and attempted to take the coloring book when the boy took a step back and lifted his hand before he pushed Keita, causing him to stumble back again and fell down.

The boy lowered his hand and opened the coloring book before he started laughing mockingly. "This is one ugly coloring book. This is beyond ugly. Your twin brother colored these?"

The boy continued to laugh as he showed the coloring book to his other cronies while Keita stood up.

"So ugly. He doesn't even know how to color properly."

"Stop it! Give it back!"

Keita attempted to take it again but the boy lifted it up again before he sidestepped Keita which caused Keita to almost stumble forward but he quickly regained his balance, thanks to his wings.

"Hey, let's play catch!" the boy said as he threw the book towards the other boy who caught it.

"No! Stop that!" Keita yelled as the boys started to run. "You're going to ruin Shi-chan's coloring book!"

"Did you guys hear that?" the boy said as the other one threw the book back to him. "He said let's ruin Shi-chan's coloring book!"

The boy opened the book and ripped one page as Keita gasped in surprise.

"No!" Keita yelled as the boy threw it to another one and he ripped a page again.

By the fourth time, Keita had tears clouding his vision as he watched his twin brother's coloring book getting ruined and its pages getting ripped. The boy even crumpled a torn page and threw it on Keita as they laughed.

Keita continued to run after them, hoping to catch up to them and take his brother's coloring book back. But the boys were fast runners. Or Keita was just running slower and slower as he started to feel the tightening of his chest.

"Stop..." he muttered, taking a deep breath. "I said...give it back..."

Despite the tightening of his chest, Keita tried to catch up to them. At least, before they tear the last page from Keishi's coloring book, he should take it back from them.

But before he could catch up, one of the boys suddenly tripped Keita which caused him to stumble forward and fall on his knees before he completely fell down.

While his vision was blurry from tears, Keita started to feel out of breath. He wasn't supposed to run that much but he needed to take Keishi's coloring book back. As he started to breathe heavily, panting for oxygen, the boys stood around him.

"What's this?" the boy asked, holding the coloring book. "You looked like Hawks the most, but you're actually weak."

Keita couldn't speak as he took a few deep breaths to alleviate the painful feeling but to no avail. The boy threw the coloring book on the ground beside Keita before he crouched down.

"That's for refusing my offer to be my friend," he said. "When I offer you something, you should have taken it right away."

The boys left after that and Keita slowly took the coloring book in his arm. "Shi-chan..."

It didn't take long until Keishi arrived, running towards Keita. When Keishi didn't see his brother where he left him earlier, it didn't take long until he found him on the side of the field, huffing for breath.

"Ta-chan!" Keishi yelled as he kneeled down to Keita's side. "Ta-chan."

"Shi-chan..." Keishi muttered, taking deep breaths and Keishi knew his twin brother was having an asthma attack. He had seen him have an asthma attack before, but this one looks worse as Keishi starts to panic.

"Oh no...what should I do..." Keita muttered. "Should I call papa...but..."

"Teacher, there he is!"

Suddenly, a voice of a girl came and when Keishi looked up, he saw a girl running with a teacher.

"Oh my...what happened?" the teacher asked as he took Keita in his arms. "Is he having an asthma attack?"

Keishi nodded, still in a state of fear as the teacher lifted Keita. Keishi stood there until he felt a hand holding his hand.

"Come, let's follow teacher," the girl said, tugging him forward as they ran after the teacher who was carrying Keita.

Because Keita's asthma attack was quite severe, the school decided to send him to the nearby University hospital. Keishi came along with the teacher and the girl who called the teacher because Keishi won't let go of her hand.

"Keishi-kun," the teacher called Keishi, who was sitting in the lobby of the hospital with the girl sitting beside him while he's still holding her hand. The teacher crouched down to get to Keishi's eye level. "The school had already called your mother. She'll be here soon."

"Mama..." Keishi muttered. He's not crying but he still looks shaken up. "What about Ta-chan?"

"The doctor will talk to your mother. But Keita-kun will be fine now."

"You hear that? Ta-chan will be fine," the girl said before Keishi blinked and slowly turned his head to the side to look at her.

"Umm...who...are you again?" he asked slowly before his gaze fell down. "And why are you holding my hand?"

"Eh?! You were the one who didn't wanna let go of my hand!" the girl yelled as she tried to take her hand back but Keishi had a firm grip around it. "See?! You won't let go of my hand!"

A few heads turned to them as the teacher laughed awkwardly, trying to calm the girl down. In the end, Keishi finally let go of her hand. He's still convinced she was the one who doesn't want to let go of his hand and not the other way around.

When the teacher left for a moment, Keishi decided to break the silence and asked the girl what her name was.

"Akari," she said. "You're Shi-chan, right?"

"How'd you know?" Keishi asked.

"I heard Ta-chan calling you that."

"Keishi. My name's Keishi."

"So you don't want me to call you Shi-chan?"

Only Keita, sometimes you and Hawks call Keishi that nickname, and his sitter as well. So to hear someone else call him that, Keishi was silent for a few seconds before he muttered. "I guess...it's fine if you call me Shi-chan too."

"Then, you can call me Akarin."

"Akarin..." Keishi muttered. "By the way, how'd you know Ta-chan was having an asthma attack?"

"I didn't," she said. "But when I saw him running after those bullies, I quickly called teacher."

"Thank—"

"Keishi!" your voice made Keishi flinch before his eyes widened and visible relief passed through his eyes as he turned to look ahead.

"Mama!" he yelled as he jumped from his seat and ran towards you, arms open wide before he embraced your waist. "Mama, Ta-chan...Ta-chan!"

"I know..." you muttered, crouching down as you buried your face on Keishi's small shoulder. "I know...let's...calm down first."

"Mama," Keishi started, before he leaned back a bit to look at you. You wouldn't have known until Keishi said it. "You're trembling, mama."

While you and Keishi are ahead, the little girl, Akari, remained on her seat as she watched you two.

"That's Shi-chan's mama?" she muttered, blinking her eyes as she tilted her head a bit to the side. "They look like each other."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.2K 30
โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ˜• โ› In which an Interverted girl get...
10.1K 157 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...
40.2K 2.4K 63
You hadn't had the best childhood, growing up with parents that weren't really around while they worked hard to try and provide and keep a roof over...
68.9K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...