OUR CONTRACT SISTER [A BTS...

By Bangtan_chinnu

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] "You have to be our contract sister." "A contract what?" "Sister!" "Oh... Okay. I guess?" ... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐Ÿ’ซ๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š๐Ÿ’ซ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14 แต€สฐแต‰ แดดสทแตƒสณแตƒโฟแตหข
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
โ– โ–‚ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ ๐งแ—ด๐“ฆ ๐“‘ฯƒ๐•†ะบ โ–ˆ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„ โ–‚ โ–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18 โ€‹
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
โ“ƒโ“”โ“ฆ โ’ทโ“žโ“žโ“š

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15

425 17 0
By Bangtan_chinnu

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫....𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧!

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

[Hyuna POV]

I don't know why I need protection but if my father has made the hwarangs for me and my younger brother then it must be important because they are only there to protect us... me in the palace.

That means something suspicious is happening in the palace. But what?

Anyways, I am in front of the arena, watching my brothers spar with each other in sword fighting. I smiled seeing them practicing as well as having fun with the hwarangs.

"What are you smiling for, princess?" I looked behind to see one of the hwarangs. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I have seen him somewhere and he is not who he pretends to be. "Just watching the prince." I told him.

I am getting a weird vibe from him. I have seen him going to my 'Grandmother's' room quite a few times. And that itself gives me doubts. I saw my horse Black Beauty making a fuss. She usually doesn't make any fuss.

I walked towards her and felt someone following me. 'Why does he keep following me? It's annoying!' She became more aggressive when she saw the male behind me. Heh seems like she doesn't like him. I quickly made my poker face when I saw him trying to hold her reins.

A laugh escaped from my lips when I saw the 'hwarang' struggling. My eyes widened when I saw Hwang In Yeop successfully calming down my horse within seconds just like me. "Princess Hyuna, I would suggest you, to take her out for a ride or something." He suggested making me nod in agreement.

"Join me please?" I asked him. I didn't want to be alone with this hwarang in the woods. He smiled brightly and nodded his head. Both of us started walking together to the shed with my girly. "Cute" I mumbled looking at his smile. Why is he so fucking cute!? 

"Did you say something princess?" He asked, looking at me... confused.

I shook my head and denied saying anything. What should I say? I found him cute? No way! I don't even know what's happening to me. What are all these feelings?

Sigh. I climbed on my girly and ordered her to start walking by him. She neighed happily. "You really needed this walk, huh?" I asked, rubbing her neck. In response I got her neigh.

'You are such a cutie' I heard him say! I blushed.... Good thing that my hair is covering my cheeks. "Did you say something?" I asked. "Huh!? No nothing!" He said, looking at me. 'Did I say that aloud?' I again heard him say.... But the thing that surprised me is he didn't move his mouth. WTF! Am I hearing things? Is this one of the powers which I have not yet discovered? Hearing people's thoughts?

If it is then I am going to keep hearing weird things. It is going to be a headache. "Can we go to the prophet, I have something to know!" I asked him. "Sure princess! If we leave now, we will reach by the night! Will that be okay?" He asked.

I thought for sometime and nodded my head. "Sooho Rang ssi! Could you inform the Princes that I will be heading to the prophet and will be arriving by tomorrow night?" I asked Sooho Rang ssi, he is one of the Hwarangs who accompanied me with Hansung Rang. "Sure thing princess, please take care of yourself while you travel there." He said and galloped back to the palace.

I know I could have asked Hansung Rang to go back instead of Sooho Rang ssi but he won't obey as he is tasked to be with me everywhere I go. I wonder who the hell gave him that permission to invade my personal space?

It won't be my father, it might be my father's mother! She might have filled his ear with things. This is one thing I have noticed after coming back that father obeys multiple things which his mother says. He was usually wary of her but now it's like she has casted some spell on him.

Shrugging the thoughts we started the journey to our dynasty's prophet. "Why do you always cover your face... Hansung ssi?" Yeop asked, making me wonder the same.

"It's Queen mother's order for me to not show my face until the time comes!" He said.

"That's suspicious!" I muttered.

What is that witch planning to do? Who in the world is this guy!? Why does he resemble someone I know! 

It's almost night when they reached the prophet's house. "Welcome princess! I was informed about your arrival. I will arrange for you to rest for the night and also arrange food for you three." The prophet said.

"Thank you for the food!" All the three of us thanked the maids who arranged the food and the table for us.

We started to eat since we were very hungry from traveling. "Princess Hyuna, In the afternoon we will talk about what you wanted the clarity about but for now I will say one thing. I am very much suspicious about the other guy... So I would request you to let Hwang In Yeop sleep between you and the other guy." The Prophet said, making me think for a bit then nod my head.

I hope I am able to spend my night peacefully without worrying about my safety. It's not that I don't trust guys. I just don't trust Hansung ssi.

"In Yeop ssi, please sleep between me and Hansung ssi." I am requesting him. I could see Hansung frowning but Hwang In Yeop looked flustered yet nodded his head.

'cute'

-------- 

[Words: 1088]

Hwang In Yeop and Princess Hyuna are so cute! 

I wonder how the night will go for Princess Hyuna with two handsome males.

Who exactly is Hansung? And why does he always cover his face?

What is cooking in that brain of the Queen Mother?

[!!! IMP NOTE !!!]

𝙼𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟸 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝚂𝚘, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜.

𝚂𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 1.2K 16
"You know Ara." The King sighed, "Seungcheol is still grieving over his lost soulmate. He needs to marry and attain the throne, it's his responsibili...
107K 3K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
26.4K 500 17
12 Jocks and 12 Cocks. Dino had graduated Hot Junior High and has just started his sophomore year at _World High School. Being athletic, he tried ou...