Mechanical Engine

بواسطة CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... المزيد

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?

2 0 0
بواسطة CharlixXx09

Octavia:

" I'm pretty sure he would keep it in his office, if this hard drive was that important, he wouldn't want to keep it somewhere that wasn't secure!" I exclaim, imagining the blueprint we made of the building, and what section his office was within. As we continue down the corridor, sticking close to the walls as we hear a few mutters.

" Probably...." He responded, sounding as if his mind was currently elsewhere. Which resulted in me to tilt my head towards TK, who was already looking at me. To be specific at my eyes.

I raise my eyebrows. Which causes him to straighten up.

" Are your eyes.. lighting up?" He questions, getting close to my face as I turn away.
Shit.

" What, no, you weirdo, and anyways.. nows not the time!" I exclaim, shaking my head as I glance around the corner, ensuring that nobody was going to surprise us with their presence.

Why the flip would he even think that.. I mean, I know these glasses don't do me much to hide my eyes. But as long as your not directly next to me, and staring at my eyes, you can't exactly notice them. Clearly TK has been staring at me for quite a while.
And now is not the time to be asked why I have such eyes.

" Come on, let's go." Before creeping around the corner, glancing at TK as he follows close behind me with his face back to his blank stern one. His mind probably racing.

However before I can take another step I am dragged backwards, into a hard chest as arms wrap around my waist. Tightening its hold around me. I try to rip these hands off of me, however it comes to no use as a familiar voice speaks.

" Would you stop wiggling, I hear voices near by." TK speaks, making me glance up slightly in annoyance.

" And couldn't you of warned me in another way, instead of clinging onto me?" I question, as he unwraps his arms from around me. Completely ignoring my question as he shrugs.

" Well I think we reached his office.." He mutters, as I turn around and gesture him to explain.

" I can hear a meeting going on, they are talking about some sort of shipment and..."

" And what?" He's face scrunching up in confusion as he glances down at me.

" You!" He mutters, before a loud bang is heard and all hell broke loose. A hand grabbing me from behind, as I whip my head backwards, hearing a satisfying crack, as I whip around to see a very unpleasant face.. Nate.

" For fuck sake." Is all I mutter, as I feel air coming up from behind me, causing me to duck as a fist comes flying past my head. As I swing my leg out, for the man to come crashing to the ground.

" Well well well, who might this be?" A sickly voice echos through the corridor. As I glance up from TK, who was taking down 3 men at once, before I glance towards Nick.

I groan " My gosh, can you keep that scared face out of my sight, like honestly. I'm sick of seeing it" rolling my eyes, as Nick glares daggers into my skull. Before squinting his eyes towards one section on my face...

My glasses..

He hums " Why don't you take your glasses off, it's quite rude don't you think? To wear them whilst we are having a conversation" Raising his eyes brows before ducking as a body flys past his head.

" Whoops, my apologies, he was getting on my nerves." Before ducking as a fist attempts to knock his head off..

" Well wasn't that rude?" TK mutters, before throwing another fist in the direction of the young man.

As i begin to stand tall. Slowly examining my surroundings.

There were now 2 men fighting TK, as Nate and 2 others surrounded me. However not making a move towards me as I sigh.. I'm guessing this is about this hard drive I apparently have. Which I actually don't have, but they don't need to know that right now.

" No, I'll pass, I'd rather not kill my eyes having to directly look at you!" I shrug, smirking towards him as I notice a glimmer in the corner of my eye.

... a knife..

His smirk dropped into a scowl. " What a vile mouth you have there" creating circles around me. Running his fingers along my shoulders, making me shudder.

" What joy will it bring when I can get my hands around you" He grins. Rubbing his hands together. As i tilt my head to one side..

Taking a stand directly in front of me.

I scoff " Please, as if you would be able to harm me. Reid would go ape.. and you know K" I shrug, making sure I keep a look out for the knife that was still glistening in the dimly lit corridor.

" For fuck sake these guys need to give it a rest" Tk shouts, as I hear skin on skin contact. As people are clearly being beat up behind me. Whilst I am standing and just.... Well standing.

" Tut tut tut, your just asking for it now" As his hand tenses around his knife.

Gripping it tighter as he glances towards his men around me.

I take a step back. To which he notices.

" And your going where exactly?" Glancing from my shoes up to my face, slowly examining me. His face turning to stone.

" Have you just noticed?" He continues to spit. His sickly voice echoing throughout the corridor, as I hear voices within my ear piece. Which I block out.

I roll my eyes " Please, your a fool to even think I have this hard drive" I mutter, glancing towards Tk, who was dusting himself off. As 3 men littered the floor batted and bruised.

" And your a fool, to think I'd just stand here and believe a single word flying out of your dirty mouth" Glaring into my soul. As he slowly takes the knife out of his holder.

Slowly, as if I wouldn't of noticed such a movement.

" Well it would be smart of you to listen, wouldn't it.. but then again, you have never been smart have you?" I shrug. As I feel a presence next to me.

Tk, to be precise.
His cold dimena radiating behind me.

Which makes Nate freeze.

" And who would this be exactly, I forgot to ask.. did Kab-"

However I didn't let him finish his sentence as I leap towards him. Knocking the knife out of his hands. And Punching him square in the face.

Which resulted in pain to erupted in my hand. But soon disappeared as the adrenaline kicks in.

" Tk, go. Get the drive." I shouted towards him. As I shoot both of my elbows back into the two morons behind me. Hearing a satisfying crack. I smirk.

" What n-" He begins but I turn and give him the look that says " Just fucking go" As he mutters some incoherent words under his breath.

" That's whats most important!" I continue, as I turn around and kick one guy in the head. Sending him flying to one side.

As I heard Tk shift in his position before taking off down the corridor into the room these foolish men where just in.

As I turn towards Nate and the other guy groaning on the floor.
As the guy I just kicked was knocked out cold.

Nates eyes go wide. " The drive... you want the drive" He mutters. Glancing up towards me before reaching into his back pocket.

However it is short lasted, as I raise my fist to punch him again, however my arm is stopped by the guy who I had just elbowed.

As his grip on my arm becomes tighter, resulting in me to wince. I kick my leg back into his stomach, sending him flying back into the wall.

His head bounces off of the wall, as his body goes limb. I smile slightly before tilting my head towards Nate who held out his phone infront of him. As he stood up tall.

Now representing a nasty red mark, which begins to form on his face. Which made me smile slightly.

" I don't think so Nate" I say, swinging my arms out for him to dodge my hit. However gets hit by my second, as I kick his left knee cap. Making him stumble slightly.

" I can't find the drive" I hear a voice speak through my ear, as I tune back into the conversation happening within my ear.

" Have you looked inside of all of his cabinets. Even the locked ones. Behind photos and underneath desks. I wouldn't put it past them to have a secret wall that opens up. It must be there somewhere" A voice I know as Matthews speaks. As I waste no time to kick Nates phone out of his hands. Making him snap towards me.

" I'll keep looking, but Octavia is kind of in a pickle at the moment.." Tk states, as I roll my eyes. I'm most definitely not in a pickle...

" Aren't you a Ray of sunshine, he spits. As a malicious smirk plasters his face.

" Yes, I do try" I shrug. Glancing towards the knife and back towards Nate.

I need to wait for the right opportunity to strike.

" But I'm sure that will soon vanish when your caged!" Grinning from ear too ear, as he slowly pronounces each word, as if I wouldn't understand otherwise.

Caged... why would I be caged up.. as I glance up towards Nate, who's face brightened even more. As I scurry my eyebrows..

unless - however before I could continue with my thoughts. I felt a presence behind me.. an unusual cold, dark presence.

And before I could react, something is placed around my mouth, as strong arms cage me against their chest. I try to kick my legs, and rip their hands off of me, but it comes to no use. As the last thing I see was Nate's scummy face, as he couldn't be smiling any wider..

" Octavia, are you okay, do you need any backup?"

"..... Octavia, can you hear me?"

As black dots begin to spot around my vision, before I black out completely.

" Octav-"

( Chapter 48 - Complete -)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Static بواسطة Hattie

قصص المراهقين

7.5K 317 17
{COMPLETED} "now that you've had your fun electrocuting me, would you care to hop in the backseat?" ...
62 7 7
Ever imagined what it's like to be a zombie? Do you truly feel nothing? Are you just a mindless creature that randomly attacks anyone or anything? ...
22 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
132 22 25
For over a hundred years, humanity has lived in fear of the monsters that roam the streets, lurking in the drains below. Women and their daughters hi...