YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

Galing kay BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy Higit pa

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

cocktail-2

515 14 10
Galing kay BTS7armyGurl

Aryan - FOR WHAT ARE YOU SHOUTING THIS MUCH... HN... ONE MORE VOICE OF YOURS AND I AM GONNA THROW YOU OFF FROM THIS TERRACE..!! AND THEN DIE BY YOUR OWN...!!!!
Yn (crying) - aryan pls let me go na..!! What I have done to you...!!
Aryan - Ughhh... Yn.. Don't cry...!!

he pushed her on the floor and then got over her.. Trying to r@pe her

Yn (crying even more) - AAAAAAA..... ARYANNN...!! LEAVE MEEEEE...!!! AAAAAAA.
Aryan - You piece of sh!t...( slapped her) Instead of doing so with you it would be better If I directly kill you before anyone comes here

He took out his gun again and load it...She closed her eyes tightly And he was going to shoot her when the terrace door opened revealing Ranbir and Taehyung.....Aryan pointed the gun at Ranbir and Taehyung and he was going to shoot them but Yn pushed him and he fell down on the floor....Taehyung and Ranbir went to them...Taehyung gave him tight slap...While Ranbir was going to shoot him but the gun went out of shots !!

Ranbir - The F**...Taehyung where's the gun I gave you !?
Taehyung - there isn't any need of gun.. To kill this Sh't...he will get die by own bare hands..I won't leave him today.

he again slapped him hard and then punched him

Ranbir went to yn.

Ranbir- Yn are you ok !?
Yn (crying) - Bhai

Ranbir hugged her tight.

Ranbir (In mind) - Thank God we again reached on Time, because I don't wanted to loose another person.. (tears forming) He was going to shoot her but because of you we reached on time and our Yn got safe !!

Taehyung and aryan were continuously fighting with each other....aryan then punch Taehyung hard on His face that the blood was coming from mouth..Anger was filling in Taehyung...He went to him and slapped him again...Aryan pushed him and he fell on the floor...He then took the gun from floor and pointed towards Taehyung...Ranbir pushed aryan that he also fell on the ground !! He made Taehyung stand....And now aryan was on floor and Ranbir and Taehyung were standing in front of him...Aryan smirked which made Both of them Confused...He got up from floor and signalled them to look back..They did..And found that one of the man of his has hold Yn and pointing the Gun on her head.

Aryan (smirk) - Good that I bring them with me right !?? Well make my way to go to Yn and if not then on my one sign your Yn will be gone forever !! If you want you can have a look at her cute yet clever face for the last time !! Either say Goodbye to her or let me go !
Taehyung - YO-
Ranbir - GO..!!!
Taehyung - Ranbir..!?
Ranbir - Go aryan..!!
Aryan - Thanks Oberoi Ji !!

He took his gun from floor and made his way to Yn

Aryan - See Baby..Your brother and boyfriend both can't do anything to me now...What will you do !? Shall we go far from them now ! (moving his gun on her face)

Ranbir without any one noticing clicked on one of the button which gives signel to his men at the difficult time....Aryan was talking to Yn...When from the back door, Ranbir's men peek inside and Ranbir indicated them to come inside quietly and they did as he said....ranbir and Taehyung both looked at each other and without any fear in their eyes they went to aryan....And stood Beside them.

Aryan - Oh ho...You two are here now...Don't forget that my man is also here...Your one action towards me can harm your Loved one ! Be careful !!

Aryan , Yn and His man's back was facing the back door..Ranbir and his 3 men stood at the back of them....And pointed the gun at them !!

Ranbir - I guess Game Over aryan !!
Aryan - How..!?
Ranbir - Look at your back now..!!

Aryan and his men looked back while Taehyung and aryan pushed them hard...Taehyung hold Yn's hand and ran away from there and made her to hide under one table.....All hide at the different places, under the table, behind the wall or door..and were shooting at each other...aryan's other mens also came..And both of their men's were fighting and shooting each other...Ranbir took the gun.. mAnd shoot one of aryan's Men..!! While Taehyung was continuously punching and slapping aryan...They both were fighting by their own !! It was a night time and only lights that were on from that they were able to see else it was getting darker slowly ! Ranbir was seeing Taehyung making Yn to a safe place and went to fight with aryan.

Yn (crying) - G-God pls don't let an-anything happen to Bhai or Taehyung... Pls !!!

All the men of aryan's side were dead by now...But Taehyung beated aryan continuously...and he wasn't also having the much energy now...aryan pushed him he fell down breathing heavily...Aryan ran away and hide at any place....ranbir last time shooted at one of the man and then the gun went out of shots.. He gave it to his men and went to Taehyung.

Ranbir - Where is aryan !? (while making taehyung stand from floor who was bleeding)
Taehyung - A-Aryan ran away but is here o-only !!

it was paining him at some places as both were fighting with each other.. aryan was also beating Taehyung and Taehyung was also doing the same.

Ranbir - Go with Yn...i will find him !
Taehyung- No !! I will find him and won't let him go by here now ! He hurt yn and I won't get Pe-peace...Until he is d-dead now.

Taehyung took the gun and loaded it.. And Went from there...to find aryan....ranbir also did the same..His men were also half injured while fighting so Ranbir didn't say to them to find aryan !! As he was now here only...so both can find him easily now aryan was behind the wall breathing heavily as he was also half injured..He was loading the gun when he saw Yn under the table shaking...he slowly went towards her and took her out by grabbing her hair.

Yn - Aaaaaa !!
Aryan - Shut Up !

He pushed her and pointed the gun towards her...Taehyung saw it from far and came running towards them.

Taehyung - YAHH !!
Ranbir -YOU !!!

Aryan saw them and shoot Ranbir's hand

Yn - BHAIII !!!!
Taehyung - RANBIR !!!

Taehyung stop at his spot.

Ranbir - Don't worry for me.. Go save yn first !!

All the family members reached to terrace and started finding the others.

Aryan was going to shoot Yn when Taehyung took her hand and came in front of her while his back facing aryan..and Due to this Taehyung got the Gunshot..while yn was still in his embrace...yn's eyes become Widened...He look At her eyes.

Taehyung - I love you.!! (low weak voice)

He closed his eyes, his body become loose and he fell over her.....Yn was still in shock and all the family members also reach at the time when Taehyung got the Gunshot, all were shocked as hell !! Ranbir was shocked from inside too that Taehyung saved yn's life by sacrificing his own..He didn't expected that....rihana's words started coming in Ranbir's mind.

Rihana - Why can't you see the love in their eyes...They both love each other and Are even ready to give their lives for each other..Trust them..!!

All - TAEHYUNGGGGG...!!!!! (running towards him)

Aryan was looking at the family members when ranbir took the gun and shooted aryan continuously from far. Yn started crying more while Taehyung was still in her embrace.

Yn - taehyung...!!!!

All the family members went to Taehyung and Yn while Ranbir went to aryan and after going close to him, he again shooted him 5 times until he was totally dead...After ranbir at least shooted him 20 times at his body...He throw the gun on the floor and while glaring at aryan's dead body, he called to the manager and then went to The other family members.

Ranbir - Carry Taehyung to one of the room..He will be fine, don't worry !
Rihana (crying) - Ranbir.....Your hand. Ranbir - Don't worry rihana...Its fine !!

Ranbir's gaurds immediately carried Taehyung To one of the closet room and the manager also called their Own Doctor..Resort one.

Ranbir saw Yn cried while feeling unconscious...Mostly all were crying.

Police Girl - Sir....!!! (They bring Tzuyu and Jennie being handcuffed) They are under our arrest now..!!
Ranbir - Hmm..
Police - Sir but where is aryan..!? We want to arrest him too.
Ranbir - Go meet him..!! (pointing towards his dead body)
Police girl - Oh he is dead...No problem...Already they are also going to die..You shooted them or we police, The thing is same only.
Ranbir - And I am warning you people, If you again leave them freely when they gave you money then better be ready to say goodbye to your job or your family.
Police - No No Sir..!! That police were different, we are different..!! No high amount of money can make us leave these two now...That Guy is dead only..!! Anyways we are leaving now..!!

The police girls and boys told their people to carry the dead bodies after that they left from there..taehyung was also getting treated by the Doctors that were already in the resort as Manager called them when Rohan said them.

Taehyung's mom - Ranbir, you shooted that guy continuously and even the Police didn't say anything to you.. What do you do son..!? Why is no one ever able to say anything to you..!? Or rasie their voice in front of you..!? (No one know that he's I.A.S officer in oberoi, Jeon, Kim and goenka's (ruhi and her parents)...just a few persons know in his family)
Ranbir - (sigh) aunty don't worry, I don't do any illegal work !! Its just I have some of the powers in my hand and so no one can say anything to me !!
Taehyung's mom - What about the Guns and your men !? Where they come from then !?
Ranbir - I know you are thinking that I am Mafia...Right..!? Or do any illegal work..!! That's why I have Guns, huge place, a lot money, security gaurds and all..!! Right..!?
Taehyung's mom - I-It's not like T-that.. But..
Ranbir - It is like that.. Today I will clear everything..!! Don't worry..!!
Taehyung's mom - Ra-

He left from there....All of them left the place slowly....and Went down...They also told to End the Cocktail Function as some were scared due to the firing...and so the elders decided to End the function..!!

Time Skip---------

Whichever room was the nearest, The doctors were treating Taehyung in that room only...Ranbir's hand was also injured, so Doctor treated his hand too.. And put the bandage...They give medicines to Yn too.. And whatever places were her bruises.. Or of Ranbir, they treated that too...All the relatives went back to their rooms where as the rest also changed their dresses...and came to the Room where Taehyung was getting treated.

Time skip---------

Doctors have already treated everyone... And given the medicines.. Taehyung was now fine as it didn't got late in checking him...But all cried a lot.. He was right now sleeping and yn was sleeping beside him in the bed...Kim, Oberoi, goenka (ruhi and her parents) and Jeon Family came in the same room and saw Yn and Taehyung sleeping together..But didn't Said anything and seated at the space available or were standing only.

Yn's mom - Now would anyone explain what is happening ?
Yn's dad - And how did you know Rohan that Those three girls were the inspector...!?
Ranbir - So listen to me everyone and I am going to tell everything..So listen and don't ask again pls..!! So first of all.. I am having guns because of My gaurds.. Those guns are of mine and my gaurds.. I took it from Police only...!! Not from any illegal platform... I have gaurds for the safety purpose and also I am a Software Engineer, and the owner of the *** International company and so I think it's normal that I would be having money as I am getting it from different platforms, I don't do Illegal things.. I also work for Police...!! I am Not a Mafia kind of..!!! That's why those three girls were calling me Sir, because I am only one who hired them as the Inspectors..because I'm I.A.S officer and Secret agent too...i didn't told anyone except some because I'm secret agent too.
Yn's mom - Really..!? (shock)
Ranbir -Ask from rihana only....!! She has every detail about me.. What I do.. All the records are with rihana only..!! As she also is involved with me in this Police work..!!
Rihana -Umm.. Yes...!! We both work together only for Police like a spy/secret agent thats why I am also allowed to use the Guns else Ranbir wont ever let me touch the Gun only...!! I only do the paper works and the records work and of hiring someone as an Inspector or to who can use the Gun.. What to do like all the management Ranbir only do.. Thats why most of the people calls him Sir only..Whether Senior, Junior or same age...!! And I don't use the Guns usually...Only ranbir and the Other Police Officers do...!! And ranbir too uses it at the time of need not daily..!!
Ranbir - And Tzuyu's actions were really irritating me a lot...tanvi told rihana and then they both also told me that she isn't the right girl.. Then I told my men to find the details about her because she was crossing her limits in every thing...Then they told me that she is Drug Dealer, has a gun with her and she is here for some purpose, then they told me about aryan and Jennie.. Tzuyu's partners...I then told them to take all the recordings of whom Tzuyu is talking to...!! And those three main reason to come here was to Kidnap Yn or kill her here only..!! That's why I called those three girls and told them about Tzuyu's Mission..I told the guards to make the security high...Afterall Tzuyu was a Gold Digger..!! So of course she will would Get attracted towards the Golds and Expensive things.. And when in the Sagan ceremony, tanvi and hoseok got mostly everything of gold, it made the work more easier.
Yn's mom - If those girls were from police then why did they talk about taking the gold and to sell them, then the money.
Ranbir -Because I told them to do so.!!
Yn's mom - Why.!?
Ranbir - I told them to to disguise as the Staffs as there are so many staffs so who would care who is the staff..!!! And whether they belong to Resort's staff or not..!! I told them to talk about taking the gold specially in front of Tzuyu only.. So, she would take it by her own.. And I also told Those girls to place the camera in my room as when Tzuyu will enter the room to take the things, everything will be recorded and her reality would be revealed..! And see it actually happened how we planned..!! All those Girls, taking gold, selling it, everything was just a part of my plan to reveal Tzuyu's real identity in front of all.
Taehyung's mom (clapping) - Ranbir, literally you are the smartest !! You actually showed the reality else Not gonna lie but I was thinking about Tzuyu to make our daughter in law either for Jimin or Taehyung or Jungkook only..!! But after knowing about her, I won't ever think to do like that.
Ranbir - Hmm.. And also Now whatever The Judges would take the decision for Jennie and Tzuyu.. But I think they won't get safe.. If they won't be dying also but then also they would be prison for 20-30 years..!! I am Sure about it..!! And aryan is already dead..!!
Jungkook - I am Sorry hyung but can I ask you one thing.. Pls.
Ranbir - Go ahead..!!
Jungkook- Whats the reason for your sometimes being cold or overprotective...!!

Oberoi family except tanvi and simran looked at each other with the sad face

Yn's dad - I think we shouldn't hide it from them as they are also a part of our family and they should know about our things..
Ruhi's parents - um....we will go...you all talk.
Yn's dad - no..no...it's okay...you're like our family only.
Ranbir - Well, Jungkook...(sad)We lost our closet one..!! (state of crying) Even Just thinking makes me teary about it.
Jungkook- I am sorry Hyung.. Sorry, I didn't know that you all lost someone.
Tanvi - To whom we lost Bhai..!? And when !? You or anyone never Told before !!

Tanvi's mom started to cry.

Tanvi - W-Why are you crying mom.. Who did we lost..!? (state of crying) and when..!?
Ranbir - Our Sister..!!
Tanvi - What..!? Who..!? Cousin..!? When..!?
Ranbir - Your Real Sister, my and Yn's cousin...
Tanvi - What..!? M-My real.. Like when..!?
Ranbir - Didn't you ever had a thought also that you are the only child of your parents.. Never asked for real sibling..!!
Tanvi - Because Bhai, I always considered you, yn and simran as my real.. Not cousin.. We have been living together since childhood in the same house.. I trust and love you both more than anyone so I never asked for any sibling or I think I am the single child of my parents..But Wh-What are you trying to speak..Pls say clearly na..!!
Ranbir - (tears forming in eyes) You werent the only child of your parents.
Tanvi - WHAT..!?
Ranbir - Yes.. You were having an elder sister who was even elder than me.. We lost her..!!

Tanvi seated on the bed while trying to process and listen and understand Ranbir's word clearly.

Tanvi - I-I.. Wh-What..(trying to speak) H-How did we l-lost her..!?
Ranbir - She was R@ped..!! And we found her dead..!
Kim & Jeon Family & goenka's + tanvi and simran- WHAT..!??!!!
Ranbir - Thats why I don't allow boys around you, simran and Yn.. Because not all are good.. And Understanding... I always have a fear to loose another person.. I was closet to her..!! After her death, I always stopped you, simran and Yn to not to talk to boys, be around them.. Don't go alone anywhere.. Take someone or gaurds.. Thats why I am always Overprotective towards you two.. And also to others Because I fear a lot in these things....but as you studied in korea and found hoseok there...when i first met him and talking to him..i understood that he's the perfect choice and perfect partner for you.
Tanvi - What was her name !? (crying) ranbir - Priya..!! She was the first girl of our family.. And after three-four years of her, I was born..!! Then For some years, we were grew up together only.. Then you were born.. But was small than us...!! Like it is said na that Children doesn't have any good memory or they recognise the things before they turn 5-6 yr.. They have a good understanding at the age after 6..sometimes 5.. So now take the point..!! Tanvi you were not also of month.. I was 2 and half and she was 5..!! Then, you become of 2 and I become 5 she become 9...Yn was still not born..!! Then after some months Yn was born... You and Yn weren't having any understanding... But me and Priya di goes to the school together, eat together and does everything together..!! Even slept together.. She used to take care of me..Then after 5 Years, you werent able to understand whose relation is with whom..!! You were 7 yr. Old And leave Yn because she was 5..she more doesn't knew anything..!! But I was 10 and Priya di was 14...So I literally got much understanding..!! And she was to already having...!! Priya di was Around 14-15 and I was 10-11..when I myself saw her getting rape but still couldn't do anything..!! Can you even imagine, she was only 14 or 15 when that kind of thing happened with her..!! (tears felling) That day No one was at home, You and Yn were gone with mom and Badi mummy...to your Grandmother's house and that day I still can't forget.. It still flashes up in my mind.. The whole scene how she was shouting for help..(Deep breathe) Priya di was that day making me do my homework.. And then someone knock on the door..!!

17 Years Ago

Priya - Ranbir.. Do your do your homwork..Else I will say it to tai ji...And also to your class teacher...
Ranbir (10years)- Didi.. Pls na.. (puppy eyes) After 5 Minutes...!! Pakka..!! I want to drink the juice.. I am Going.. Bye..!! (running to kitchen)
Priya - Aish.. This Ranbir..!! (Sigh) (smile) Cute..!!

knock knock

Priya- Now who has come..!? At the afternoon time..!! All have gone to grandma's house and will return today's night but right now..!? Might be they have thought to give us the surprise that's why they come right now..!! Anyways lets open the door.

Back to present

Ranbir- And that was the biggest mistake... We both ever did that She opened the door and I stayed quiet and couldn't help her..!!

Back to Past

Priya opened the door and two men came inside and closed her mouth and then closed the door.. They made her laid on the floor.. While ranbir was seeing all that from far.. He was shaking badly and was trying himself to stop crying and making the noise... He went back to the kitchen while trembling and shaking...and hide there.. He was a weak person back then..!! And couldn't fight his way back..!! Those two men R@ped Priya and then killed her right there.. As they have seen her alone in the house from few days so they came this time..After they went out the house, Ranbir ran out of the house too and called his neighbours while crying.. They came and called the police, their parents and family...All cried and regret leaving them alone..!! Tanvi's mom went to Depression after her daughter's death...but tried to Stay strong for other....Oberoi Family suffered alot..!!

Back to Present time

Ranbir - I wasn't like this cold, Strict and overprotective before... I was a weak child.. I don't know how to fight my way.. But after the Incident that happen.. Left all of us shocked.. Your mom went to dipression after loosing her daughter... But tried to Stay strong for others.. All suffered a lot after that day and thought of not telling this thing to you all...We are having only few photos of Priya.. We didn't made her Frame kept in our house as you three were getting older...We let you think that you were the only child.. And so you all don't feel bad that You lost one sister...After her death, I started talking less, become cold and always blame myself for Her death...but everyone told me that I shouldn't feel sad as I was just a kid..I am Sorry tanvi. Because of me, You had lost your sister... I couldn't help her at that time.

Tanvi went to Ranbir and hugged him and started crying hard...

Tanvi - Might be at t-that time, you were weak.. I feel bad f-for her d-death... But still I-I wasn't much close to her...(sniffing) and wasn't even having a-any much knowledge or in-information about her... But I am really c-close to you, simran and Y-Yn.. Tha-Thankyou for saving her life..!! You are really strong...(crying) Please always protect us...Bhai..!!
Ranbir - I will.. (tears felling)

Simran and ruhi were too crying...simran went to them and hugged them....Ranbir saw ruhi...so, he called her too...all were hugging and crying...All become really emotional after listening to their past...rihana also started crying seeing others being sad and crying.. She went to Ranbir and others...ranbir took her in his embrace too

Tanvi's mom (Deep Breathe) - I-I think that we should for now.. Forget about it.. Because we cannot bring that thing back.. Normal.. We can't bring Priya back so...Well, umm..tanvi and hoseok...Tomorrow is your marriage.. Be happy.. Why all are making environment sad and emotional..!! Its wedding days.. Tomorrow is their marriage... Be happy all of you.. (wiping her tears) See, I-I am also not crying.. Be Strong.. (smile) Taehyung and Yn are aslo safe now.. No other problem will come now....So lets enjoy...Forget about what happen..!! Tanvi, rihana, simran, ruhi, ranbir..dont cry...Now I want smile on everyone's face... And also Don't tell Yn or Taehyung about this incident... Specially to Yn.. Be happy, smile and Enjoy.. Ok..!?
All- Hmm... (sad/fake smile)
Jungkook-You know what sometimes.. However hard we try to forget the things, we can't forget it..!! A close and loved one has a special place in our heart..!! And if we loose them.. We feel bad and cry.. But shouldn't loose hope from other thing or try to take any other action.. Because ones something we loose, we can't get it back.. So we should instead of Trying to go in depression, being cold or anything.. We should try to overcome with that..!! And live for others.. The ones who are still there with you..!! And I am not saying to forget Priya Noona but atleast you can really be happy for sometimes as Aunty said... because she can't be here now..but is in our heart...
Ranbir - (sigh) Hmm.. I think we shouldn't continue about this topic.. Jungkook is right.. Priya di is in our heart forever so there's no chances we can forget her.. She will be with us everytime and everywhere... But right now time is not to be sad or being depress and bringing the dark past..!! Else Priya di would also be sad...She cared a lot about us even from a small age..!! And she can't see us sad so let's be happy.. Tomorrow is their marriage... Atleast say Congrats only to them....!!
All - Congratulations...!!

All decided not to be sad as it was the time of happiness...So they started cracking up the jokes while talking to each other..we should remember the one we lost anytime we want but also try to overcome with it as we know we can't bring them back.

Yn was already awake and listened to their conversation.. She cried silently.. Tears were felling from her face listening about the dark past.. But she didn't made any noise.. And kept her eyes closed pretending to be asleep...While listening to them..!! She was happy too that they are trying not to make the atmosphere sad at the time of happiness...Now all came to know the reason why Ranbir become like that.

Jimin - But we cancelled right now's function.. Cocktail party...
Ranbir - So let's do one thing, leave today.. We will do the party tomorrow or day after tomorrow is already the Reception party..
Yn's dad - It's ok.. Lets rest today as Taehyung and Yn are not well.. And also Ranbir's hand is injured..!! So Leave today.. Well, Tomorrow in the morning is Haldi Ceremony and at that time, tanvi will wear the chuda..her mama ji will make her wear that..!! And then at the evening-Night time is the wedding..!! Day after tomorrow Reception party..!!
Taehyung's mom - I think we should now go to our rooms and sleep..!! Let Taehyung and Yn sleep together here only...!! And anyone elder if want they can stay here, like if they will need anything..!! So anyone can provide them..!!
Yn's mom - Here it won't be possible but the room next to it..Will sleep there... Because Yn has a deep sleep..
Taehyung's mom - Even Taehyung too..Chances are less that he will wakeup in middle..
Yn's mom - Even Y/N too..
Jungkook's mom - In short both are the sleeping beauty...!!
Yn's mom and taehyung's mom -Yeah..

All started laughing

Taehyung's dad -So now let them sleep now.. We should also go now..!! Come everyone..!!

All started going out slowly

Ranbir (smile) -Taehyung is great.. He saved Yn's life by putting his life at risk and didn't even thought once about Himself..!! If he is ready to give his life for Yn.. Then I am sure he really loves her.. No need of now love test.. I trust them..and their relationship.
Rihana (smile) At last he is able to prove his love to you for Yn..and win your heart..!!
Ranbir - Yes Ofcourse, I will definitely support them..!! And I am glad that yn choose Taehyung..
Rihana - And Taehyung is lucky to have Yn...Let's go now.. Let them sleep..
Ranbir - Okay.

Both of them also went out then....All of them left the room and closed the lights.

Yn (In mind) - Was Bhai aware of our Relationship...!!? (confused) And that love test..!? (sigh) Well the one to whom I was feeling scared to tell, he already know about us.. So should we reveal our relationship...!!? But till now ruhi and Jimin-shi has also not revealed so I think we both should also wait for now.. Once they will reveal, we both will also reveal.

She then seated on the bed and looked at the sleeping figure of Taehyung.

Yn -Thankyou for saving me..!!

She bend down and kissed his forehead and then made his hair back.. And then again Laid down beside him and hugged him lightly as he was injured.. Thou, he was fine now according to doctors but still it must be paining at his back.

Hope you all have loved this part 🙂

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34K 848 15
This story is about that two opposite mind setted person fall in love with earh other eventually
21.4K 802 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
656 34 25
It's a fanfic ...here Maknae line falls in love with the Indian girls...let's see what happens...