The Gilbert Witch

By popielski

A mother of 2, Alexis Popielski goes to the store on Friday like she does every week to restock the house. th... More

characters
death
rebirth
the dream soulmates
Henrik Mikaelson
claimed bedrooms
need help❤️❤️
know each other
authors hospital visit
The Talk
The Brother
Reminiscing

first day

1.1K 53 7
By popielski

Today was Elena and Jeremy's first day of school. Honey knew that Stefan would be arriving into their lives today and she wanted to try and help him if she can.

She has been working on spells to enchant a piece of jewelry to help him with his ripper tendencies, but she wasn't sure if he would even accept her help or if it would work. All she can do is try and hope it would work and that he would accept the help.

Once she drove Jeremy and Elena to school, her and Henrik had the house to themselves, he wanted to help her enchant the ring he picked out for Stefan. It would be a daylight right also, so he didn't feel like he had a hand full of rings, so she had to make sure the spell could merge with the daylight ring spell so it can do both.

Henrik picked out a beautiful ring that was lapis lazuli with meteorite edges and titanium in between. It was not bulky or too flashy like his current one is. (New one is pictured above) he thought it may be a better option than the one he has now that draws a lot of attention. This one can be better concealed.

"Ok, Henrik, I want to try it now. I think I'm ready to spell it." Honey told him. He set the ring down on the table, while she pulled her spell book out.

"I believe in you, my love, you have been working hard on this spell and I think we perfected it." He told her with his hands on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes. She nods and closes her eyes as she thinks about the spell she needs to say in her head, making sure she has it memorized.

"hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula, hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula, hunc anulum accipe et ipsum sanguinem suum coerce et sine ustione in sole ambula" she says, as the wind picks up, the lights start flickering. Henrik is looking at her with pride in his eyes, he is amazed at how strong and powerful his soulmate is. He thinks she is the most amazing woman in the world, he may have to share her but at least he has her.

"Do you think it worked?" He asked her after she had sat down, done with the spell.

"I think so, but we won't know for sure until he puts it on and walks in the sun or if we want to test his ripper side with us." She told him in return.

"So how did you know he's coming? And how do you know about his ripper side, my sweetheart?" Henrik asked her. He keeps asking her, but she always gives him the same answer.

"I'll tell you when your brothers get here, I don't want to keep repeating myself, I'm sorry. I really want to tell you, I don't like feeling that I'm hiding something, I just want to tell you all at the same time and in person. Don't worry though, they should all be here within the year and then you will all know the whole story." She told him, slightly tearing up. Her anxiety is horrible and she feels like she's hiding things even though she knows she's not. Well she's not malicious with her intent, she just doesn't want to have to keep repeating herself, but he knows this, that's why he does not push her for answers.

"Hey, my love. It is all ok, you don't need to feel bad. I, along with my brothers, are fine with waiting for answers to our questions, we are not trying to pressure you." He explained while wrapping her into a hug. She snuggled into his hug, taking in his warmth and love. "When you are ready we can talk, and you know you can tell us as much as you want and you can leave out what you don't want to talk about." He mumbled into her hair.

"I love you, Henrik." She told him, causing him to pull back and look at her with wide eyes.

"I love you too, you are my whole world sweetheart, I hope you never forget that." He tells her, she can see the love and sincerity in his eyes, causing her to melt back into his arms. The rest of the day, they think of ways to get a hold of Stefan without going up to him. They decided on writing a note and using a spell to teleport it to his pocket. So she gets to writing.

Dear, Stefan Salvatore,

Hi, I know you don't know me but I know you. My name is Honey Rose Gilbert, do not tell Elena about this note. I have something that can help you out if you will accept my help. I want to meet today at 8:00pm at Wickery Bridge. Please be there, I understand your doubt and suspicion with a strange note from a random person. I just want to help you, but I'll understand if you choose not to show up.

-your new witchy friend

And with that, she changed her spell under her breath and it disappeared from her hands and hopefully ending up in his pocket. They decided they will both meet with him. Honey thought she could go alone since she has been getting better with her magic, but Henrik won't let her meet with the ripper without him being there to protect her.

She knows he means well, and she knows that he knows she can handle herself. It's the soulmate bond making his mind fight with itself so she has no problem with him coming with her. All she wants is to keep his mind at peace, she does not want to stress him out and have him pacing around until she comes back unharmed.

When it gets almost time, she puts the ring into a velvet bag and stuffs that into her pocket. She finished dinner and they all ate together. Elena wanted to go to the grill with her friends but Honey wanted to talk with Stefan first before he was out with her, so she told Elena to invite the girls over to eat dinner at the house. Now it's 7:30pm so Honey and Henrik are getting ready to go meet up with Stefan. When they get to Wickery Bridge, they still have 10 minutes left. They spent those 10 minutes in each other's embrace, because at exactly 8pm, Stefan was in front of them.

"Who are you both?" He asks, uncertainty in his voice.

"I'm Honey Rose Gilbert, Elena's sister. This guy beside me is Henrik, my soulmate. We are both witches, and we are here to help you." Honey calmly explained.

"So you said, but what exactly do you think I need help with?" Stefan asked skeptically.

"Your ripper tendencies, I enchanted a ring to help with that and to help you walk in the sun, it's less bulky and flashy than the one you have now." She told him, watching his eyes light up in amazement and slight hesitation. He doesn't want the witch to be lying to him and end up killing him or torturing him, he has no way of knowing if she's lying just to hurt him.

"Stefan, if I wanted to hurt you, I could have thought of something else. I'm just here to help, especially if you want to be a part of my sister's life." Honey told him as she crosses her arms and looks at him.

"Will you help me to make sure I can control it?" Stefan hesitantly asks.

"Yes, I will help you. Just name the time and place."

"Can we start tomorrow?"

"Yes, and this ring," she starts as she pulls the ring out of her pocket, "doubles as a daylight ring as well so you don't need to keep wearing that other one. You can keep it as a spare or whatever." She could see the excitement in his eyes as he thanks her and gives her a hug and speeds home.

When they get home, they are ready for bed so they do their night time routine and get all cuddled up in bed so they can meet up in the dream realm.

---------------------------
Dream realm:

Henrik and Honey appear in front of the lake again, a smile appears on her face when she realized she gets to see her soulmates all in one place. This will be her first time walking in there with Henrik.

When she walks in, she sees all of their eyes dart to her. Finn is in the kitchen, Klaus is in front of an easel, Kol is upside down on the chair, and Elijah was sitting on the couch.

"Darling! I missed you." Kol yelled out as he vamp sped and pulled her into his arms. He lifted her up as she had a big smile on her face as he spun her around.

"Ok, let's not hog her." Nik told him.

"Did you miss me as well?" Honey asked Nik, as she walks out of Kol's arms and puts her hand on his chest.

"Yes, love, I missed you so much." Nik told her as he pulled her into his arms, "I wish you would let us come see you now, sweetheart." He told her while running his fingers through her hair with her head on his chest.

"I know, but it's not time yet, you guys can all come soon. Just let me talk to my sister. I also have to talk to Stefan because what I want to tell her will out him so I want him to be ready also. Are you guys ok with that?" She asked shyly, scooting out of Niks arms to look at all of them.

"Of course Elskan, whenever you are ready. We do not wish to rush you." Elijah told her, putting his hand on her cheek.

"Wait, Stefan? As in Stefan Salvatore?" Nik asked.

"Yes, I know you and him met in the 20s, he had his humanity off then, but it's on now and I'm helping him with his ripper tendencies right now, well me and Henrik." She told him.

"You're helping a ripper?" Kol asked, concern all over his face along with his brothers faces.

"No, I won't let you. You can't do this without us there to protect you. Please my love, please let us come help." Finn pleaded.

"I promise I can handle this, I am a powerful witch, and I have another witch with me, he will help me." Honey told him.

"I would never let any harm come to her, brothers." Henrik told them honestly.

"We just wish to see you safe and be there just in case." Finn told her. She could see the concern in their eyes.

"Fine, I'll magic you the address when I wake up, it'll be in your pocket soon after my loves." Honey told them.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Kol exclaimed as he vamp sped to hug her, squeezing her a bit too tight, causing her breathing to start to cut off.

"K-Kol." She tried to get out, until Elijah, fangs bared and veins under his eyes tore Kol off of her.

"Are you ok, Elskan?" He asks as he looks her over and listens closely for any sign of an injury. She looks back to Kol and sees he looks to be ashamed and hurting for possibly hurting his soulmate.

"I'm fine, Elijah, thank you. Kol, I'm ok, I know you didn't mean to." She said, after that she started walking towards him, she put one hand on his chest and one on the side of his neck, holding onto him.

"I'm so sorry." He said to her. She could see the regret in his eyes, but she already knew he would be sorry, he didn't mean to hurt her and there was no permanent injury.

"It's ok, I'm fine, everything is ok." She told him, as she pressed her forehead to his.

She turned around as she thought of another thing, "When I send you the address, I'll also send my phone number so you can call or text me." She told them.

Suddenly she can faintly hear voices in her room, she feels like she's waking up, so he looks to Henrik to see he's already looking at her.

"We are waking up, I'll send the address and my number as soon as I see who is in my room." She tells them quickly.

"Wa-" Kol tried to get out before she disappeared from the dream realm.

---------------------
Hey guys, it's your Author. Sorry I haven't been posting much, like one of my previous chapters stated, I had surgery. I am healing up great they said, all I need to worry about at this point is not lifting too much so I don't get a hernia. They said I had one but they stitched it up, so If I lift too much I can open that stitch. I'm hoping to start writing more, but due to family issues, I'm not living where I was anymore and I'm at a friend's house, and there are 3 kids here sooo I'm a bit busy here. During nap time I'm usually able to get at least a little bit done, but because of the age difference with the kids I'm not always able to do anything during nap time because I also clean during that. But enough of my life story lol, I hope you are all enjoying the book❤️ let me know what you think of this chapter please😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.4K 43
Rowena Mikaelson... Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson...the original Heretic...the original Tribrid. Family was-is everything to the Mikaelson-to Rowe...
682K 24.7K 60
Victoria Patten dies and wakes up in the body of a newly turned Vicki Donovan. Having seen Vampire Diaries, she knows what will happen to her unless...
903K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
1.6K 37 27
Alexandra Mikaelson died at the very young age of 5 at the hands of her own father. Or did she? For over a thousand years, the Mikaelson siblings hav...