Various female x male reader

By zafry54321

A book that contains a compilation of one-shots I make thus far, hope you all enjoy the read. More

All the inserts so far...
Mio Naruse x Depressed Male reader
Cheater Rias x Male reader x Akeno(Lemon)
Asuna x swordsman male reader
Saber x Male reader
Sistine x abused male reader
Misunderstood suicidical Lilith x male reader
cheater Mirajane x broken op male reader x Erza
Blake x Male reader
Yandere Tatenashi x male reader
cheater Blake x forced cheat male reader (part 2)
Some of my OG
Sayaka Kirasaka x male reader
Yandere Kouko x male reader
Cheater RWBY X Bullied male reader X Pyrrha
Sorry......
I got tagged bruh
Himeragi Yukina x Male reader
Best friend male reader x Rias
Spider woman x Spider man male reader
Himekawa Hayuru x Male reader x Aine
Summer x Male Reader(Valentine)
Yandere Raven x Rejected Male reader
Caring Weiss x Depressed male reader
Yang X Male Reader
Cheater Rias x Male Reader x Akeno part 2 (Good ending)
I'll always be your umbrella
People can change(Winter)
Unforgetable sacrifice(Winter part 2)
Lost Brother(Nora)
I'll love you even for a thousand years more(Summer)
I'll be there when you need me(Asuna)
Die as a hero or live long enough to be the villan(Cinder)
its impossible(OC)
Nothing but pain(Velvet) part 1
Hold on to me(Touka) part 1
I'm nothing without you(Yang)
The man that could kill a God
Fight till the very end(Diona)
Nothing but pain(Velvet) part 2
A fragile heart (Kouko)
The one that changed her (Raven)
(Mitsuri) After 400 years.....
(Ranko) Jealousy hurts
(Hu Tao) Her Significant Other
(Weiss)Teenage Dream
🍋 (Summer & Raven) Sick Day
(Yae Miko) Acceptance is difficult
1K request special( Winner! )
(Akari) As long as she smiles
Made for each other( Eula )
Is time a blessing or a curse? (Kurumi) Part 1
Is time a blessing or a curse(Kurumi) Part 2

I would give my all(Blake)

2K 40 5
By zafry54321

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust to the surrounding's brightness, the first thing I heard,

???: Oh my, my son!! you finally woke up.

I looked to the source and a woman could be seen smiling with glee.

Me: Who are you......and who........who am I?

Salem: *smiles* I'm your mother Salem and you are my son (Y/N).

Suddenly I felt my left arm burning up and black tentacles started to form but I got it under control after a while. I tried to catch my breath but it was difficult as it took a lot from me to keep it under control. 

Me: Where am I?......

Salme: Our house obviously, now.......I want you to join my plan in destroying.....Ozpin *smirks*

That's how my story began, Salem, some of you call her a ruthless killer, a cunning leader, but for me, a mother. 

Present Time

I yawned in boredom, suddenly an explosion occurred nearby which made me curious about it. I went to the source and a red-haired girl can be seen apologizing and a certain Schnee is being....well a Schnee. I was about to walk away until a girl with a bow, nahhh wait, that's definitely not a bow. anyways, the girl started to spit out facts and embarrassed the living crap out of the Schnee. I can't help but wheeze and that caught their attention.

Weiss: What are you laughing at?

Red-haired girl: Hello!!

Me: Sorry it's just watching you guys fight is like watching kids fight. 

Weiss: EXCUSE ME??!! *leans towards me while still mad*

Me: *puts up hands in the air*  wowowo I'm not a part of this.

While they are on me, I saw the girl with the bow sigh and walked away. 

Me: Anyways isn't a Shnee suppose to be the mature one in this fight?

Weiss: I am, I just want her to apologize.

Red-haired girl: Which I did!!!

Weiss: It's not enough. 

Me: *whispers to the red* she does have anger issues *giggles*

Red-haired: Yeah *giggles*.

Weiss: what are you two whispering about? 

Me and red: Nothing.

Out of nowhere, a hologram of a girl came up, ain't she someone close to Ozpin? Glynda I think. She gave a speech which was boring then we finally arrived at Beacon. Mann, I could just do my mother a favour and destroy this place but.... she does have a plan so it's best to stick with it. I'm surprised Oz is stupid to not realise who I am. How is this guy even on my mom's kill list? Night comes and I decided to find a place so I can update my mom about it. 

Me: I'm in.

Mom: *smiles* Good, just stay low for now, I'm planning on something, if I got any updates, I will update you.

Me: Mom, you know I could just kill these guys and Ozpin. I don't know why you're trying to devise a plan to kill him.

Mom: As much as I want you to do that, you should not underestimate him. He is indeed weak to compare with us but one wrong move and we are all doomed.

Me: *sighs* Fine, I guess I'll just be a "huntsman".

Mom: Great, enjoy your time.

We ended the call, then I went back inside to see the girl with the bow reading a book. I walked to her.

Me: Mind me sitting next to you?

Bow girl: Yeah, go ahead.

I sat next to her and for some reason looking at her focus on reading her book makes her look beautiful. 

Me: What you're reading? seems interesting.

Bow girl: Oh it's about a man with two souls, I think it's better for you to read it yourself rather than me trying to describe it and then accidentally spoiling it for you.

Me: If you don't mind, we can read it together.

Blake: I don't mind, also my name's Blake Belladonna *smiles*, just call me Blake.

Me: *smiles* cute name, name's (Y/N).

Blake: Well I guess let's just read.

We then read the book the entire night, totally disregarding our need for sleep and I for once enjoyed someone's company in a while, other than my mom of course.

Timeskip

Ozpin: And we got Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna, forming team RWBY where Ruby Rose will be the leader of it.

Me: Congrats guys.

Ruby: WOWWWWWW I'm a leader.

Weiss: WHATTT? NO WAY SHE IS THE LEADER.

Me: *Whispers to Ruby* she's jealous.

Ruby: *giggles* She is really mad. 

Weiss: And can you guys stop whispering to each other!!!

Ozpin: And lastly, Mr, (Y/N)(L/N), it seems you did not obtain a relic.....

I sighed, well I guess that's it. I can't even do a simple job, mom is going to be mad for sure. I looked at Ruby and she got saddened by it and I caught a glimpse of Blake not liking it either while looking at Ozpin's hologram.

Ozpin: But, your combat skills are definitely among the best, to not waste your potential, I'm putting you with team RWBY, which will then form team RWBY(F/I)

(F/I) = First Initial

Ruby: LETSSS GOOOOO!!!

Ruby took my hand and spun us around, she was soo light so I spun her in the air. Her sister, Yang then got us into a group hug.

Yang: We are going to accomplish a lot of stuff together!! I can already tell.

Blake didn't utter a single word but just judging by her expression, she is happy as well. At this moment, I never felt this kind of warmness, it's like I belong here. 

Timeskip

Blake has been sleep deprived since the fight with the white fang and I don't like it one bit. I went to the library and of course, met with a sight of her stressing out trying to do research on the white fang. I sat beside her and of course, she didn't notice. I then playfully pushed her to the side with my shoulder which annoyed her. I smirked as I did it again and she got mad and tried to push me hard but I dodged and her head accidentally fell on my lap, she was surprised and tried to get up but I stopped her and untie her bow, tying it on my arm. 

Blake: Give it back!! and let me go!

Me: No, I'm not letting you stress to death, you are taking a break now and you're not going to do anything else.

Blake: Bu-

Me: No buts, sleep...now. *pats her head* just rest Blaky. 

She stopped resisting and lay on my lap with her face looking the other way.

Blake: I have to do this, no one knows when they'll attack again.

Me: And what can you do about it if you'll be too tired to fight?

A moment of silence from her makes me relief knowing she understands her condition.

Me: You can't help out if you are a wreck.

Blake: Why do you care so much? *hugs my lap* 

Me: Because then who is going to take care of you?

Blake: I don't need anyone to take care of me. 

Me: *smiles* you say that but you enjoy it right?

Blake: .................

I looked at her and she fell asleep with a smile plastered on her face. I guess that's her limit. I got a call from Mom, I decided to silence it, I'll just call her later. Seeing her asleep made me tired as well. Without me noticing I then fell asleep.

???: (Y/N)!!!!.........(Y/N)!!!

I opened my eyes and for some reason the walls are covered in red, looking at my right arm it seems like it turned into some kind of black blade. Then I looked in front of me and there is a whole family having their organs got taken out. Did I kill them? nonono I didn't even know what happened, I woke up to this...I.....I...

Blake: (Y/N).....why....why did you do it? you're not even one of us. you're just using us....you're planning to kill us all at the end right?

Me: No Blake, trust me, it's not me, I-

Blake: That's what a monster would say. I regret ever befriending you.

Then suddenly, my hand lunges at her and stabbed her right into her heart.

Blake: *coughs up blood* *smiles* I never would imagine I would die because of you, I trusted you, yet you cast it *coughs* you cast it to the side.

Me: No no no, please!!!!!

My head starts to hurt as things got blurry, and then I opened my eyes once more to see Blake smiling down at me. 

Blake: *Worried* you okay (Y/N), you're tearing up, did you have a nightmare.

I can only look at her and gave her a nod. She proceeds to pat me while I lay on her lap.

Blake: I'm here if you want to talk about it.

Me: I'm scared Blake.........I'm scared of losing you and everyone else. 

Blake: *smiles* I'm not going anywhere. 

Me: *gets up* but the nightmare feels real.

Blake: You want to go cool your head off with an ice cream? my treat.

Me: Yeah......sure, let's go for some ice cream.

As time goes on, I started to doubt our friendship, I felt like I should cut my ties with them or not it will hurt even more, but..... I don't want to lose them. I.......I don't think I can just leave them.

I look in the mirror and remembered I killed a lot of people in trying to control my body and it's getting harder and harder to control it, I'm scared I might lose control over my own body. My mom made me this way to kill not to make friends.....Beacon is going to fall in a couple of days, I'll have to leave them, before I get too attached to them. I'm sorry everyone.........I'm just a monster. My existence itself was a mistake. I wish.........I was never born.......

Timeskip

I was about to leave when everything is falling apart but I saw Adam was getting ready to cut Blake down, I tried my best to rush and save her but I know I'm not gonna make it, I'm too far, I won't make it.....I tried to go as fast as possible as tears starts to drop knowing I'll fail her. Suddenly Yang threw herself at Adam and that sliced her arm clean off. I stopped, shocked on what happened.

Flashback

Yang: Trust me, the view is to die for!!!

Me: Fine *climbs up the rock* Holy, its beautiful.....

Yang: Told ya *she lay her arm on my shoulder in a buddy manner* 

Yang asked me to follow her to a spot she always went to if she was stressed out and wanted to let everything out.

Yang: So when are you gonna progress with little Blakey? *says in a teasing manner*

Me: *chuckles* I-I don't know Yang.

Yang: Come onnnn you both would make a cute couple~

Me: You sure?

Yang: really? the whole school is shipping both of you at this point. Like you two will always be seen together. *sighs* and I guess if this would boost your confidence, she never smiled as much when you're not around. 

Me: Nahh you're just spitting nonsense to get me with Blake.

Yang: (Y/N) I'm serious. I'm just saying if you don't ask her out, someone else might.

Me: *thinks about how I'm a monster* I-I think it's better that......way.

A loud smack can be heard, I look at Yang shocked that she slapped me and got a hold of both of my shoulders.

Yang: (Y/N), as her friend, I don't want anyone else to get with her other than you cause I can't trust anybody else that can treat her right. *sighs* if you don't have feelings for her, you should tell her straight. Don't let her rely on the hope that's not even there in the first place. *smiles* But I do hope you get with her.

Me: Thanks Yang, I needed that, I'll think about it and give her the answer she deserves. 

Yang: *smiles* No problem, also we should head back before Blake turns into a literal alarm looking for her reading buddy.

Flashback ends

Seeing Yang get hurt made my head hurt as I'm losing control of my arm. I tried to contain it but I simply can't, I stepped in front of Yang and Blake that is currently laying on the floor. My arm turned into black tentacles then into a 4 blades. 

Me: I'll MAKE YOU PAY ADAM!!! *looks at Blake* GO Take Yang and get out of here.

Blake: Bu-But I'm not leaving you!!

Me: Don't force me Blake *looks at her in a serious manner*

Blake: o-o..okay I'll go...*getting scared looking at my new form* *takes Yang and ran away*

Me: I guess this is our last time seeing each other and.....her last impression on me is that of a monster, just great.......

Adam: You want to protect that coward? She can't even look at your hideous face. I don't get why you would go that far.

Me: That's none of your business.

The fight was a cakewalk. I killed Adam in a matter of seconds, this monster side of me is strong, perhaps it's too strong. I shouldn't be near them. I'm sorry. I went and flew from the scene, going back to my mother.

Timeskips years later

Blake: Finally......found you *smiles* *tears falling*

That voice.........Blake....

I looked at her with tears about to fall,her face.....there is a scar across her beautiful face, where did she get that? Even though the whole village was set ablaze, the only thing I saw was her. She tried running to me with tears falling from her beautiful amber eyes. 

Me: No, don't get close Blake....please.....don't...

She disregard what I said and went to hug me and this is my breaking point. I missed her soo much, I couldn't care less. I need her comfort. I need her to tell me everything is going to be fine.

Blake: *sobs* I mi-miss y-you!! *hugs me tighter* I took so many m-missions, ho-hoping to se-see you aga-again!!! 

Me: You should stay away from me.

Blake: *looks at me in disbelief* What? why? 

Me: Blake.....I'm a monster.....I'm sorry I couldn't tell you back then.....I knew all this time....I'm just scared of what you think of me.

Blake: *sobs* It doesn't matter...I have you now. 

Me: Blake!!! I killed this entire village Blake, I'm a monster.

Blake: *wipes my tears* its okay, we have each other now, lets just run away from this war, from all of this, you and me. please.....

No......don't tell me she lost herself too. This is not the Blake I know.....she sounds so lifeless...I break the hug, getting distance from Blake.

Me: You need to understand Blake, I kill people, I'm a monster, I knew all this time, all this time I act innocent so I can ruin humanity as we know it.

Blake: so....our relationship.....what we had......was an act too?....

she looks at me with anticipation, hoping that I'll give her the answer she's hoping for.

Me: *looks away*.......yeah, it's all an act, I don't love you, Blake, it was all so that I can get close to you to gain the trust of others.....

She broke from that, I can tell it by her face.

Blake: I see......*sighs* all these years of searching....just to know that we had nothing in the first place.....this is goodbye, it was nice seeing you.......at least I know you're alive....take care....

She walked away as I got down hating myself, why? what do I do to deserve this? I was blinded by rage and break everything around me until there are only rocks left behind.

I slowly lose myself, giving in.......accepting that I'm a monster....just like them.....I kill people....I don't deserve happiness in the first place.....*sighs* I closed my eyes and my body feels like it was falling......maybe that's it for me....I'll lose consciousness.....this body.....will be a soleless body.....just like the rest of em.......I'm sorry Blake...I couldn't tell you. This is it for me........My body starts to unwrap itself, making my soul fall into the void.

???: GETT UPP (Y/N)!!!!

???: THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DIE!!!!

???: GET UP AND FIGHTT!!!!!

Voices start to flood my mind as my body feels lighter and lighter. I suddenly woke up from my deep slumber, I observe my surrounding, and I'm falling, I look down below and it was a high fall, despite my resistance, I will die at this rate. I have to do something, I can't die here!!! 

Blake: Grab onto it!!!

I saw Blake climbing up the mountain I fell from, and she threw her weapon at me, I grabbed it and she slung me up above, I used this momentum to land on the debris that was falling to get me up as well, I saw Cinder trying to stop me so I use my tentacle-like hands to grab on her and slung her up above then I used the debris around me to flung me to her and my momentum was enough to knock her out with a punch. I was close to grabbing the ledge but my momentum was not enough to reach it, I was about to fall again but suddenly rose petals can be seen surrounding me then the next thing I see, I'm up above.

Ruby: *smiles* nice to have you back teammate *offers a fist bump*

Me: *smiles* same here Ruby *fist bumps her* 

Yang landed beside me after getting herself up using her gauntlets. 

Yang: Welcome back buddy.

Weiss and Blake rode on Weiss's ice dragon to the top with us.

Weiss: Dolt, you have left us for too long, I for once thought you were dead, I guess all of us were, except *smiles* *looks at Blake*

Blake looks at me and smiles, you think I'll give up just like that? I know my (Y/N) would not say all of that.

Me: You are stubborn as ever. *chuckles* 

Salem: I can't believe my own child would go against me.

We all ready our weapons to go against my mother.

Me: I'm sorry Mom, I got no choice, I tried to convince you of having hope in humanity but you never listen.

Salem: *smiles* It's too late anyways, I activated the relic, and in 5 minutes, humanity will die as we all know it, only you will remain to rule the world, don't worry I will make you forget for real this time *smirks*

We charged and traded blows with my mother, because of the relic she activated drained her powers so she is slightly weaker, I gotta go for the relic. I fought her and we are one on one trading blows with each other, even with her being weak, I can barely catch up with her powers. The rest then came in assisting me, trying to distract the creatures my mother spawned in so I can grab a hold of the relic. I eventually made it to the relic after putting up enough fight. I know making a wish on this relic will kill me, that's why my mother did it, she wanted to get rid of her immortality and bring humanity down with her. Just touching the relic made my tentacle retracts back, the relic hurts them when it gets too close, I use my other hand to hold it.

Me: Cancel the spell and cleanse Salem of evil.

Relic: You know what it requires right? 

Me: Yeah, get it done with it.

Relic: The spell will initiate after it charges up, there was only a minute left before its fully charged, before then, you can change your mind if you want to.

Then it changes into bright light, it slowly ascends as it charges up. Suddenly my mom snatches it off me. I look at her surprised that she got through RWBY, I look at them and all of them passed out and bleeding. My breathing becomes heavy as I'm scared of what's going to happen. I'm defenceless, against Mom, I stood no chance alone. I accepted my fate until she spoke up.

Salem: *tears up* It seems that humanity was able to change you, you even would go as far to give your own life for them, maybe I couldn't see the beauty in them....but it's too late for me. Perhaps you could live on and I hope I'll still be alive in you when you continue living alongside them. *smiles* Anyways happy birthday (Y/N) *sobs* I'm sorry I could not even do what a normal mother would, I was blinded by hatred. Goodbye (Y/N), live on, for the two of us.

She then whispers something to the relic and it registered her command right before it charges up, then a bright white explosion occurred which blinded me for a while until I opened my eyes seeing my mom smile at me for one last time before she disintegrate.

Me: *tries to reach out to her* Mom.....

Then the creatures around me, the Grimms then disintegrate as well. I felt an intense amount of pain in my right arm until the black spot on my arm disappear as well. I went and check with team RWBY and thankfully all of them are still breathing, after help arrived, they were admitted to the hospital.

Timeskip years into the future

???: DADDDD!!! MOMMY IS BEING SCAWWY AGAIN!!!!

Suddenly a girl with cat ears jumped on me which forced me to carry her. I smiled looking at my daughter.

Scarlet:  PLEASE DAD RESCUE ME!!!

Me: What happened? 

Blake then got out of the shower with her entire clothes wet, Scarlet and I just look at her before laughing our ass off.

Blake: *pissed off in a playful manner* YOU TWO!! GET OVER HERE!!!

Then Blake chased us through the entire house. Scarlet accidentally knocked over a picture frame, Blake instinctively caught it.

Blake: That was a close one. 

Scarlet and I went to her and look at the picture.

Scarlet: Grandma!! 

Blake and I smiled as all of us look at the picture of my mom and me when I first "came to this world", that's the only picture we have together because well my mom did kill the photographer *sighs*

Also good news, I'm on season 3 of Date a live but also my finals are coming up, I'm going to finish watching date a live then I can finally do Kurumi's character accurately, sorry for making you guys wait :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 5.4K 150
Just a book of one-shot stories here and there.
573 37 49
Hey guys, I am creating my own One-shots to Romantically ship myself with everyone, so please don't kill me.
287K 3K 37
I love Yandere stuff! So I've decided to make one! This is my first oneshot book! Please enjoy!
146K 3K 68
Im reopening this after looking at my drafts. These stories are female characters x fem reader. For the gays out there, check out my stories Also, i...