me, u& hennessy | K.F

Galing kay naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Higit pa

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty.

4.7K 179 67
Galing kay naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Forcefully getting myself outta my bed I walked towards the bathroom to quickly freshen myself up so I can feed and dress Micah before he gotta go home.

I turned the light back off and walked out of the bathroom ready to go get Micah, I picked my phone up from my bedside table and left the room altogether.

I took my time walking down these stairs as I still feel tired my ass is tumbling down these steps early hours in the morning before I embarrass myself I held onto the rail.

I opened up Leon's bedroom to see Micah jumping in his bed and Micah watching some on his lil TV, as I got closer to Micah he lifted his arms letting my pick him up.

"How'd you sleep?" I sat down on Leon's bed and placed Micah on my lap.

"Good" he mumbled with his eyes still stuck on the TV.

"Come on we need to wake up your sister" I got back up and placed Micah on my hip, I waited for Leon to get out his bed and let him walk in front of me.

He pushed open her door and went to go jump on her bed "Leonnn!" She whined and tried to push him off as she tiredly rubbed her eyes.

"We gotta get up mama" she let out a whimper as if she was gonna cry "Layla get up" I told her but she shook her head.

"I don't want to I'm still sleepy".

"Aight Imma tell KayKay to cancel your lil shopping spree on Sunday" I shrugged my shoulders and took Leon off the bed so we could leave her bedroom.

"Noooo!!" She whined from behind me and held onto my leg to stop me from moving.

"Exactly so go brush your teeth" I sighed, Leon and Layla run up to my room as for some reason they all love my bathroom so they keep one toothbrush up here and one in their own.

I followed behind them trying to rub the sleep outta my eyes once I got into the bedroom I put Micah on the bed and went into the bathroom to get his bath ready.

As the bath tub was filling up, I packed up his stuff and put them into the correct bags, I went back into the bathroom with Leon and Layla both brushing their teeth I checked the temperature of the water and went to go pick up Micah.

I took off his clothes and put his bath tub with the all bubbles and toys that he be playing with.

"Lani is Micah going home today?" Layla asked and I nodded my head "why?"

"Because his mom misses him Layla" I got up off the edge of the bath tub to quickly wash their faces as Micah played with his toys, I washed my hands and squeezed the facial cleanser into my hands.

I lathered my hands together and washed Layla's face first, I made sure to get all that crust that be in their eyes and shit, I made her stand on the stool and leaned her head forward so I got wash the soap off her face.

"Go dry your face" she got off the stool and picked up her lil towel, Leon stood in her place so I repeated the same thing then went onto finish with Micah's bath.
––

I had finally finished with everything that I needed to do so now I'm waiting on Kerrion so he can pick up his kid, Dayani texted me and told that she ain't gonna be able to make so she's sending Kerrion.

Knowing Kerrion Ion think he's even gonna make it, but back story on that nigga we actually used to be in a relationship before I put him onto Dayani.

And that's where my dumbass fucked up.

This was about a year or two ago now but he's a year older than me I think.

We met at some party one of his friends had hosted, nothing never happened between us.. sexually that is, so I don't even know why he couldn't leave me alone it wasn't obsessive or none at the start.

It started of with him being annoying and pulling up to every spot I'm at.

I can't even count how many times he's tried to get my attention through Shania, then it started to get weird like sending videos of his dick rock fucking hard or videos of fucking other girls and telling me he's thinking about me.

I had told Kerrion that there was some girl in my school, that being Dayani that was feeling him, so I told him about it and they ended up linking and with that there goes Micah in the picture.

I did tell Dayani about all the stuff that happened between me and Kerrion and how weird that nigga was but he was moving different when they first started talking.

He was buying her shit, taking her on dates and all that lovey dovey stuff she ended up falling in love with him so anything that I told her about him she didn't listen so now she stuck with him and has a baby by him.

If it wasn't her it would've been another girl so there ain't nothing I can do but say "I told you so" cause I really did, the only thing I didn't tell her about was the dick pics.

So when Kay asked about him I didn't want to remember anything about him nor see his weird ass in person but it seem like any nigga I talk to get mad weird so please Lord don't let Kay be one of them.

"Ugh where is your father?" I looked at the time seeing that it was well over the time that he was supposed to be here by "Imma miss you though" I sighed and gently smoothed down his hair as he stared at me confused.

I'm surprised he isn't one of them babies that be crying their eyes out the second they don't see their moms, my cousin being one of those babies.

I remember one time when my moms said she could look after him since my aunty was travelling for a couple days for work.

This lil boy couldn't stop crying and we had to tell him every second that his mom is coming even though know we knew damn well his moms is across the damn country, after day three he was aight but would ask for her during the day.

When my aunty finally decided to come get this lil boy he was talking bout some he don't wanna go home.

"Laniii someone is at the door!!" Leon called out from downstairs, I got up off the window to look at the window to see Kerrion leaning on his car door, rolling my eyes I picked up Micah and picked up one of his bags.

I carefully took myself down the stairs and opened up the door, "long time" he said once he got to me, I gave him a tight lipped smile and he nodded "so you get a rapper boyfriend and you acting hollywood on a nigga?"

"Boy do not start when was the last time I spoke to ya dumbass?"

"Stop acting like you ain't feeling me, you know what we been through" he tried to touch my face but I moved back.

He's pushing it now.

"Back up nigga" he took Micah outta my hands so I went back upstairs to get the first of his bags, getting downstairs I seen Layla talking to him "Layla move from the door you got no business speaking to him".

Got me playing step mom in this mutha fucker.

She looked down and moved away from the door making me want to go apologise but Imma have to do that after this nigga leave, I fully opened up the door and gave him the bags.

I left the door opened and went to go say my good byes to Micah, I opened up his back door and leaned in but not all the way before this nigga think he can drive off with me im the car.

And the scariest thing is that he'll really do some shit like that.

"Bye baby boyyy" I pecked his cheeks and smoothed down his hair "I want you to stay longer but ya moms want you home" I pouted and gave him one more peck his lil smile warms my heart.

But remember Leilani baby fever ain't shit, now keep it pushing.

I closed the car door and walked back up to my door step with Kerrion watching me like a hawk "stop staring at me you making me uncomfortable".

"You some different" he chuckled and got in his car I closed and locked the door behind me and went to go find Layla, she sat in the living sulking.

"I ain't mean to talk to you like that, he's just a weird stranger that you shouldn't be talking to" I sat down and put her on my lap "you forgive me?"

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around my neck "I need to go see where Shania at" she got off my lap and sat back in her original spot, I got up and left the room ready to call Shania.

Homegirl found a man now she ain't never wimme, getting into the bedroom I dropped down on the bed and took my phone off charge just as I was about FaceTime her, her fast ass was already calling me.

"You still at Setty's house?" She shook her and flipped the camera to show her and Setty at some restaurant "girl.."

"What?" She gave me a tight lipped smile "we tryna sort this shit out and he bribed me with food so you know I had to go".

"So what did he say?" She huffed and flipped the camera and this time she showed Setty outside arguing with someone on the phone "is that her on the call?"

"Yea" she flipped the camera but around so it was on her "he called her asking her why she was sending shit like that and she said that it's cause I need to know that she can have him back whenever she wants to".

"That don't make sense, she ain't need to do allat" my eyebrows furrowed in confusion cause none of this was making sense all I need to know is "was that Setty in the vid?"

"He saying it's not him but she saying it is, this is exactly why I don't do relationships Lei" she sighed.

"It's fine Shania just send me the location so I can beat that nigga ass".

"No Leilani" she chuckled "the day he asked me to his girl I told him is all I want from him is honesty. This nigga could be out here fucking bitches but at least be honest about it and he ain't even tryna give me that".

"Tell Setty to come inside" I wish I could do this in person but I'm getting stressed the right out and it ain't even my relationship, "and when he do give him the phone".

She nodded her head and waited for this nigga to get inside the restaurant, hearing some noise come from her background Setty's face popped up in the camera "yo".

"Setty why you got me stressing like this?" I chuckled but ain't shit funny, I ran my hand over my face and looked back into the camera "all I can ask is for you to be honest wimme".

"I got you".

"To keep it short who the fuck is that in the fucking video nigga?"

"Bro it ain't me, Ion know what nigga this bitch is fucking but it ain't me".

"So why is she moaning your name? And not only that why would she send a video of some other irrelevant nigga fucking her?"

"I told Shania it ain't me and I'm telling you it ain't me, Ion know what you two fucking want from a nigga?" He now started to look stressed out but now we can all be stressed together until someone tells the truth.

"Setty call that bitch please" I sighed and dropped back down on the bed, I felt my phone vibrate with a text from Kay but I ain't in the mood to reply to that nigga right now.

"Hello?" She called out so I sat back up since shit is getting serious.

"Yeah hello can you hear me?"

"Mhm".

"You homegirl that was messing with Setty right?"

"Mhm I was".

"So if you was messing with Setty why you keep bothering people? You got a whole fucking baby to be worrying about and you out here sending videos of you fucking to people that don't give a fuck about ya ass?"

"What we're not gonna do is have you talk to me like I'm some pussy so calm your tone down mama".

"Ya ass is giving pussy, respectfully" I laughed but shit still ain't funny "but mama you ain't answer me though? Why you sending videos of your nasty ass fucking to niggas that don't fuck witchu no more?" I scoffed.

"Ya ass is mad and sad that you knocked up by a nigga and you don't know the baby father".

"You want my location or some cause the way you talking sound like you wanna fight?"

"Ion think you want me to fight you, ya baby ain't gon make it. Yet again who the fuck is in the video? Setty saying it ain't him and we all know you a treesh so who is it?"

"Ain't none of ya fucking business but since we out here talking crazy and I'm not about to sit here have you talk to me like I'm a pussy like I said-"

"And just like I said ya ass is a pussy so hurry up and send ya location" I interrupted cause I was already tired of the conversation "Setty cut that bitch off the phone".

This shit is extremely ghetto.

"With a couple threats and a bitch is crumbling, at least you was telling the truth Setty" I laughed he rolled his eyes and gave the phone back to Shania.

"Ya ass is crazyyy!!" Shania laughed but I shrugged you gotta do what ya ass gotta do.

"It got you an answer didn't it?"

"It did" she sat there showing all her damn teeth "but you really gon slide?"

"If she brave enough to send an address so let her bother you again and we're pulling up to her crib" I shrugged.

"Setty we leaving. I need speak to my best friend".

"You on the phone to ha ass right now?" I heard him say as they walked throughout the restaurant.

"Nah she know what I'm talking about" I rolled eyes knowing she talking about the car situation, "okay Lei we on the way back".

"Yeah bye" with that I ended the call and took a break before I went to go answer this nigga.

papi
1 attachement*
papi
this the nigga?

me
ew how did you find himmmm

papi
don't worry about it
papi
niggas told me ya asses had some
going on

me
you a FEDDD!!
me
we was talking for a bit

papi
mhm

me
I'm being fr. we was talking but he was weird
so I cut it off
me
I'm still mad at you
me
you fucking bum

papi
keep talking like that it's coo

me
fuck is gonna happen nigga? you're a pussy
remember that

papi
aight
SEEN 12:42PM
––

My ass is asking for a death wish but playing with him should've never been this fun to begin with, I got up off the bed and went to my closet since I finally decide to unpack my clothes cause I had way too much with me.

I wasn't gonna do too much with the fit cause I need to save all my best fits for a better occasion, in the end I took out some denim shorts, with a top I had cut to make it fit my style Ion know what sneakers Imma put on.

"Lani someone is at the door!!" Leon called out I got up off the bed and went downstairs, I looked through the peep hole seeing Shania standing impatiently.

Opening up the door I let her get inside before I pulled up straight to the room.

"Damn Lei" she chuckled I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at her.

"So you telling me you wasn't sure it was him in the vid but you still went and sex with him?"

"He gets me so weak in the knees" I sat next to me and laid back so she was facing the ceiling "what about you? I seen them hickeys on ya neck".

"Ugh I don't even wanna talk about that nigga, but lemme tell you anyway" I turned to face her as she laid there with a big ass smile on her face.

"A lot happened so expect a good ass story, so we had pulled up outside the house and he was asking me to smoke with him but I told about having to check on Micah first.

I did allat then I went back into the car and moved to sit on his lap cause that's what I do. This nigga was feeling freaky or some cause as we was smoking homeboy pulled my closer to him and blew the smoke he had into my mouth and kissed me".

"WHAT!! You talking about some good story nah this is a great story continue, continue" she ushered.

"Aight so we was kissing me all over my neck, reason for the hickeys, I ended up unzipping his jeans but I wasn't expecting to go that far cause I would've thought he was going to stop me".

"Why?"

"I was a lil nervous but Ion think he peeped" I sighed.

"His dick big?" I pursed my lips to the side before I nodded my head.

"I'm mad though cause I couldn't even see it, his car was dark as hell but it felt heavy and long" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes "snatched his soul though".

"I know that's right" she laughed "but I'm happy to see my best friend happy!!" She got up and flung herself on me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Stop Nia" I chuckled.

"Why you mad at him though?"

"He did some fuck shit that pissed me off last night" she got off me and went back to in her spot "I can't lie though I did tell him I would go fuck Kerrion".

"What the- You sure what you did wasn't the fuck shit?"

"No I get that it's cause this nigga grabbed on my hair like a rag doll like these braids are fresh and tryna keep it that way".

"Mhm he fucked up" she agreed.

"That's what I'm saying, but I only told him I would do that cause this nigga plays too much" I shrugged.

"Nah but what did he say for you to say that?"

"I asked what time he picking me up cause we going to that party right? So I told him Kerrion might be coming to pick him up but I said Micah's father. He was like who's his pops, told him and he called him a bum ass nigga".

I took a breather before I continued "and because he kept playing I told him I'll go fuck that bum ass nigga and made sure to repeat myself when he ain't allowed me to get my own shit out his car.

He lucky I told him I would go fuck Kerrion cause if I busted his windows he probably would knock my ass out so I gotta say shit where I know it hurts".

"He know Kerrion".

"No but I think he do cause he know that me and Kerrion was talking" I huffed.

"How he find that out".

"Ion know but I think he want me to go to his crib before the party, but if he's gonna question me about Kerrion he might as well give that shit up".

"Ion think he will" she shrugged "but they performing at this party so don't wear none special".

"They performing? Why his dumbass ain't tell me?" I muttered under my breath "so what you gon put on?"

"Shorts and a top".

"Shit me too" I chuckled "is all of them performing?"

"If all of em include Setty, Kay, Dougie and Camrin then yes".

"Damn Lovee ain't performing?"

"He was supposed to but Setty told me he got family shit going on right now" nodding my head I picked up my phone and FaceTimed Kevin's annoying ass.

He picked up on the second ring, the call connected and he had a blunt between his lips he had a small smirk on his face as I squinted down at the camera "why you ain't tell me you performing?"

"I ain't a pussy no more?"

"No you still are but why you ain't tell me?" I frowned and took my phone off charge so I could lay comfortably on the bed, "wait so we not going to that party?"

He shook his head and inhaled the smoke from his blunt "Imma come get you in ten minutes so make sure ya ass ready" he ended the call leaving me confused.

"Damn Lani I suggest you hurry up" Shania chuckled, groaning I got off the bed and began to put my shit into a bag, all my makeup and shit like that will go in last, I only put in a couple clothes since I don't plan on staying long.

"Make sure you don't go MIA on me neither".

"Girl I am not you" I zipped up the bag and put it by my door, "Ion know why he getting me now".

"You'on wanna go?"

"Oh nah I do but it's mad early" another text pinged from my phone with it being Kay telling me to come downstairs.

"It has not been ten minutes".

"I know, knowing him he was probably down the street" I picked up my bag and walked over to her, "you might as well go over to Setty's place".

"I am I'm just waiting on you to leave" she chuckled.

I pulled away from the hug and waved as I left the room, I walked downstairs and obviously took my time cause when do I ever rush?

I went into the living room to see if Leon and Layla was in there "y'all wanna come say hi to KayKay real quick" Layla of course jumped off the couch and ran to the door with Leon following behind her.

She put on her outside slides and waited for me to open up the door, once Leon put on his slides I opened up the front door and held onto Layla's hand cause Ion know where she running off to.

I let go of her hand and let her go say whatever she gotta say to him, I went to go put my stuff in his backseat since I ain't letting my bag roll around the trunk and let the makeup and shit spill.

I let Leon and Layla talk Kay's ears off so I went to talk to Shania as she stood by the window "Leilani get in that v right now".

"Nah Ion wanna disturb their conversation".

She rolled her eyes and looked behind me "Leon! Layla your sister gotta go or she'll be late!" Leon left first with Layla skipping behind him "you're welcome" she smiled.

"Make sure they lock the front door Shania about you're welcome" I walked Kay's car and got in the passenger seat.
––——

edited

a/n you already know continues next chapt.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
88.9K 2.1K 36
"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where...
10.3K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...