HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Polyjuice

2.4K 164 3
By ladyvetra

Slytherin common room

Pansy and Cassiopeia were sitting in the cosy room, engrossed in a heated game of Wizard's Chess. The chessboard was a work of art in dark wood, with meticulously hand-carved pieces, each representing a magical figure. The pieces moved smoothly across the board, creating a strategic and thrilling dance.

Cassi was known for her exceptional skill in the game and had already won the match against Pansy five times in a row. Her focused yet confident gaze hovered over the chessboard as she meticulously planned each move. As she executed a brilliant checkmate and took down Pansy's last piece, Cassi smiled contentedly at her victory.

Pansy, though playful, made an accusing face, joking that Cassi was cheating. However, the playful twinkle in Cassi's eyes revealed that she was simply enjoying her friend's teasing.

As the new game continued, Seraphina coiled around Cassi's chair, attentively observing every move on the chessboard. While others around couldn't understand the conversations between Cassi and Seraphina, the snake expressed silent support.

When Draco entered the common room accompanied by Goyle and Crabbe, the students' attention turned to them.

"Hello, boys," Pansy said, refocusing on the game.

"Well, sit down," Draco said to the two who were behaving strangely.

"You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them," Draco said, sprawling on one of the sofas.

"What's wrong with you, Crabbe?" He asked, noticing his friend's irritated expression.

"Stomachache," Crabbe responded, wincing in pain.

"It must be those sweets you had earlier. I told you they would make you feel sick," Cassi said boredly as she defeated another one of Pansy's pieces, causing Pansy to grumble in annoyance.

"You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks," Draco questioned.

"I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up," Pansy angrily remarked as she lost another piece.

Cassi chuckled and winked at her friend, causing Pansy to blush.

"Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place," Draco said angrily.

"You're wrong!" Goyle suddenly exclaimed, making Pansy and Cassi pause the game and look at him with raised eyebrows.

Draco stood up, irritated. "What?" he questioned. "You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well? Do you?"

"Harry Potter?" Goyle nervously replied.

"Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right," Draco sneered. "Saint Potter, and some people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin?" Draco wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all," Goyle said, and Crabbe looked at Cassi, who had suddenly stopped playing and crossed her arms.

"You know I don't, Goyle. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" Draco looked confused.

Draco, with an expression filled with indignation and frustration, couldn't contain himself.

"Those idiots even accused Cassi, who's closer to being a blood traitor than a mudbloods killer," Draco mocked.

"Don't act like an idiot, Malfoy," Cassi reprimanded him. "We've already had a conversation about this," she raised her eyebrows.

"CONVERSATION? It was more like you practically attacking me for calling Granger a mudblood," Draco sneered. "And all for what? So she and her traitor friends turn against you."

"Enough, Draco. You know it hurts her," Pansy pleaded, getting up to comfort her friend.

"I still can't believe you're helping with the potions to bring them back," Draco pointed out. "You're too good for your own good, Cassi," Draco said, examining something on the table.

"Is this yours?" Draco asked, and with everyone's negative response, he put the object in his pocket.

"Crepitomaniac," Cassi playfully teased, still hugging Pansy.

Draco chuckled, and after a pause, he resumed the conversation.

"But my father said this: It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me, I hope it's Granger."

"That's enough, Malfoy!" Cassi exclaimed exasperated.

Crabbe suddenly stood up, seemingly about to hit Draco when Goyle restrained him.

"What's the matter with you two??! You're acting very odd," Draco asked, confused.
"It's his stomach," Goyle replied.

"I have a potion for that kind of irritation. I can fetch it for you, Crabbe," Cassi kindly offered, already turning to search for it.

"Can you hold Seraphina, Pansy?" Cassi asked, handing over the snake and going to a table.

Pansy was already accustomed to the boa constrictor after seeing it around her friend so many times.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Draco asked, confused, as the two boys started running towards the exit.

Cassi turned around, holding the vial, confused just like Pansy.

"Idiots," Pansy muttered, huffing.

⁀➷

Hospital wing 

Cassi was by Madame Pomfrey's side, assisting in the care of the petrified students, when her gaze fixed on Hermione, who was holding a bucket and vomiting furballs. Worry filled the young witch as she approached her friend timidly.

"Mione?" Cassi asked in a soft voice, trying not to frighten her even more. Hermione seemed embarrassed, with bags under her eyes and disheveled hair.

"Hey Cassi," Hermione attempted a timid smile, though her state revealed her physical and emotional discomfort.
Concerned, Cassi moved closer and asked, "What happened to you? Who did this? Are you okay?" Her eyes scanned every detail of Hermione's body, searching for signs of injury or illness.

Hermione felt a wave of guilt wash over her. There was Cassi, being a caring and concerned friend, even after Hermione had failed to defend her from Ron's accusations, claiming that Cassiopeia was responsible for the attacks on Muggle-borns. Cassi didn't deserve to be treated unfairly like that.

"I'm fine, Cassi, just an incident with a potion gone wrong," Hermione sighed, trying to reassure her friend. However, the feeling of guilt still weighed heavy on her heart. She knew she needed to sincerely apologize to Cassiopeia for her past actions.

Hermione gathered her courage and looked into Cassi's eyes. With a calm and sincere tone, she said, "Cassi, I wanted to apologize sincerely. I wasn't fair to you and I didn't defend you when I should have. I know my past actions were unjust and selfish, and that's not the kind of friend I want to be."

Cassi looked at Hermione, her eyes expressing a mix of surprise and relief. She could feel the sincerity in her friend's words, and her heart softened a little.

Hermione continued, "You've always been a loyal and caring friend to me, even when I didn't deserve it. I'm sorry for doubting you and for not being supportive when you needed it. I promise I'll do everything in my power to make things right."

Cassi looked at Hermione for a moment and then gave her a big hug.
"I appreciate your words, Mione," Cassi responded sincerely.

Hermione felt immense relief knowing that her friend had accepted her apology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.5K 114
Ursula Black was only two years old when her mother was killed for resisting Voldemort. She is given to her aunt and uncle, Narcissa and Lucius Malfo...
170 8 7
"Make us proud, darling. " mum said kissing my forehead. "I will. " I reply as Draco grabs my hand and we vanish through the doors of the Hogwarts ex...
785K 16.7K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
35K 1.3K 49
Y/n y/l/n is a young witch running from the war on purebloods in America. She has found herself staying with her family's friends in the U.K, the Mal...