Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Land of Snow
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Consolidating power
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 5: state of the world
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
5 kage summit
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Blackfyre victories
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

Sasuke retrival mission

1.5K 30 8
By SithTrooperO9

A/N: the armed forces of Magog part 3: the air force.

The Imperial Air Force of Magog is the largest air force in the world. It is also the only nation who's jet fighters can also travel to space without difficulty all the while the pilots are safe in their life support suits and cockpits. The chief of the air force is the Sky Marshal. Red strips on the helmets and arms of some pilots means that they are an 'ace pilot'. An ace is given to pilots who survived twelve flight missions and have a confirmed kill of over fifty. The Imperial Air Force operates the main fighters, the light interceptors, the helicopters and the bombers of Magog.

Hierarchy of the air force

Sky Marshal
Vice sky marshal
Flight commodore
Wing captain
Flight commander
Group lieutenant
Squadron leader
Pilot

Imperial pilot

Low atmospheric assault gunship or 'thunder hawk'. Main helicopter of the air force.

Main fighter jet, the nightingale-E21 jet

Stealth interceptor jet, the raven S-44 striker

The valkyrie heavy fortress bomber

______________________________________

        -Village Hidden in the Leaves-

Sasuke Uchiha was jealous of Naruto. Far more than he ever used to be. Naruto won battles and got glory, exprience, power and the mangekyō. Things he did not have. While Naruto was making complex strategies that led Leaf forces to victory against Stone, Sand and Waterfall, he was in house arrest. Not only this but Naruto had made himself a hero in the now newly named Spring Country. Sasuke, in his mind, believed Kakashi Hatake had no right to treat him like this. In Sasuke's mind, having learned the chidori was required to get stronger and Kakashi was wrong to not have taught him this. Getting revenge on Itachi justified why he learned the lightning jutsu by copying it from Kakashi, at least in his mind.

''Come out! I know you're there.'' Sasuke called out the four unknown near his area. Then, almost immediately, the four came out and surrounded Sasuke. ''Who are you? What do you want with me?'' Sasuke asked and the four introduced themselves as the Sound Four, the trusted bodyguards of Orochimaru.

''Lord Orochimaru has an offer you can't refuse, Sasuke Uchiha.'' the leader of the Sound Four, Kidomaru, said to Sasuke. ''Come with us and he'll give you all the power you need.''

''How do I know he'll live up to his promise? Besides, Naruto is my age and Orochimaru reportedly fled.'' Sasuke said.

''Listen here, you little dipshit. I'll-'' the red haired member, Tayuya, threatened Sasuke but Kidomaru stopped her.

''Tayuya, calm down.'' the six armed boy told her. ''Lord Orochimaru is still one of the Legendary Three ninjas. He offers you training and to advance the curse seal. It has an even more advanced stage than the one you have. Your choice: rot here in your little house arrest or come with us and become stronger.'' Kidomaru said and Sasuke thought about it. In the end, he made his decision.

''I'll come.'' Sasuke told them. ''I'll pack my stuff and meet you at the village gate.''

''Good. You have one hour. Do not be late.'' Kidomaru told Sasuke who went back inside to pack.

Sasuke got all he needed and started walking out. In the streets, he encountered Sakura Haruno. ''Sasuke?'' the pink haired girl called out his name and Sasuke ignored her. ''Wait, Sasuke! Where are you going?'' no response and Sakura became worried. ''You're leaving... aren't you?''

''Go home, Sakura. Go to sleep. Just forget I was here.'' Sasuke said and continued walking.

''Is that it? After all we've been through as a team? You, me, Naruto and Kakashi sensei. All the missions and time we've spent together... you're just gonna throw it all away?''

''You don't understand, Sakura. I cannot rest until I have avenged my clan... till I kill Itachi. The Leaf is not helping me. You don't understand. How can you? You have your parents back home and I lost mine. Just go home, Sakura.''

''Sasuke, don't! Please. If you go, I scream!'' Sakura said and the Uchiha came behind her.

''I'm sorry. I really am.'' Sasuke apologized and slit Sakura's throat. The Haruno tried to scream but only a gurgling sound was heard. Sakura fell to the ground, dead, and Sasuke burnt her corpse. ''I cannot leave any witnesses, Sakura. I'm truly sorry. If it is any consolation, I think I would've liked to settle down with you. I'm sorry.'' and Sasuke left the village.
______________________________________

Neji Hyuga was walking through the forest escorted by Yugao Uzuki and two ANBU. These ANBU were part of her squad and had been kotoamutsukami'd by Naruto. Neji did not know why he was told to come, only that it was important. ''Wait here.'' Yugao told the other ANBU and weaved signs. The boulder moved, revealing a staircase to some secret room. ''Come inside.'' Yugao told Neji and the Hyuga followed. As Neji walked inside, he was surprised to find one person.

''Hinata!?'' Neji exclaimed as he saw the believed to be dead former Hyuga heiress. ''How are you alive? And what happened to you? You look older.''

''Like my new pet, Neji?'' the Hyuga heard a familiar voice and saw Naruto come in. Hinata kneeled down as the Uchiha took his seat. ''Welcome to my underground tunnel system, Neji. Please, have a seat.''

''Naruto. What is the meaning of this?'' Neji asked.

''Oh, nothing much. I had taken the liberty of taking revenge on Hinata by making her a mindless puppet. Hope you don't mind. I will cut the small talk, Neji. I want to offer you a choice.''

''What choice?''

''The choice to join me.'' Naruto told the Hyuga. ''I have studied the caged bird seal extensively and I have the power and means to set you free.''

''Set me free? Really?'' Neji could not believe his ears. ''What of the other branch members? How do I know this isn't just some sick joke?''

''I put the seal on Hinata after I have examined it thoroughly, learning how to put it, activate it and release it. I have but my word on confirmation. Would you really throw away your chance of true freedom, Neji? Of the other branch members as well? I know you like that Tenten girl, Neji. The main branch members, your uncle in particular, would not allow you to marry her.''

''How did you-''

''I have my ways.'' Naruto simply replied through his gas mask. ''I... offer you a choice, Neji. Become an ally or... continue living as a slave.''

''I-I-I... sigh I accept.'' Neji said and Naruto started weaving signs. Neji could feel a change but it did not feel like freedom. ''I feel a change but, I do not feel free. What happened?''

''In the realm of politics and games of thrones where people are mere playthings, there are no friends. Only assests and interests, not friends. I'm sorry Neji.'' Naruto activated the new seal and caused a chain reaction that made all cadet branch Hyuga loyal to him. ''I will keep my promise and allow you to have Tenten. However, I have need of the Hyuga. With both Hyuga and Inuzuka at my command, my coup against the Hokage will be successful. In time, I will rule this world and succeed where my great grandfather did not. I will become the new king as my great ancestor once was.''
______________________________________

                      -the next day-

Inside his home, Naruto was in his secret lab inside his basement. Apparently, the Speculum Lunae had sent him a gift. He was intrigued by this. ''So, what is that they sent me, Samui?'' Naruto asked his blonde haired servant.

''My lord, you once met Yugito Nii, jinchuriki of the two tailed cat however briefly in the chunin exams. Well, as it turned out, she wasn't so happy with the Raikage's new policies and the Raikage had the two tails extracted from her. Agents in the Cloud recovered her corpse, revived her using a forbidden jutsu and currently, she is in a forced coma.'' Samui told her master. ''Yugito Nii is in this bag. I believe you may have some uses for her.''

''Hmm, I suppose I do.'' Naruto said as he opened the body bag and looked at Yugito Nii. ''Tell you what, have Delta conduct the cyber forming process on her. It worked on Kurenai and Hinata. I believe it will also work on her.''

''Understood, my lord.''

''Say, have contact with the Speculum Lunae been established yet?'' Naruto asked.

''For the moment, no, but I'm still trying. Guren would not do this unless it is very important.''

''I understand. Well, I have the Hyuga and Inuzuka under my control. With the Speculum Lunae, I can take control much easier. Try again, Samui. Prove that my faith in you is not misplaced.'' Naruto said and walked away.

''Yes, my master.'' Samui bowed as Naruto walked away from the basement. She looked at the body of her former teacher and got closer, whispering to her ears. ''Now, you'll serve a greater purpose, Yugito. Welcome to the greater family.'' and Samui licked Yugito's cheek and put her in the cyber forming chamber.

''My lord, the Hokage requests your presence.'' Yugao told

''Now what does he want?'' Naruto grumbled and flash stepped away to the Hokage's office.

(Hokage's office)

''You wanted to see me?'' Naruto asked as he entered the Hokage's office. He saw the Hokage's gloomy face and knew this must be important.

''Yes, Naruto. Just this morning, civilians duscovered ashes on the streets along with dried blood. When samples were taken, we found out that it belonged to Sakura Haruno. She has been murdered.'' Minato told his secret son who was surprised to hear this piece of information. ''I had ANBU go to check on the other members of team 7. Kakashi was near the Sand border, you were in the Leaf but Sasuke was missing. Then, we got word from one of the chunin guards that he was knocked out last night. I think you know where I'm heading with this.''

''That Sasuke has decided to defect. Possibly to Orochimaru and the Sound.''

''Yes. Sasuke Uchiha has defected from the Leaf. As one of the few jonin left in the village, I want you to bring back Sasuke. Alive but that doesn't mean a few bones can be broken. Will you need help?'' Minato asked his secret son.

''I can handle whatever Orochimaru decides to throw against me. Leave it to me, lord Fourth.'' Naruto said and left the Hokage tower to find Sasuke.
______________________________________

                   -in an open field-

Naruto reached the Sound Four in an open area and stood in front of them. He faced the four ninjas, mid chunin to low jonin levels of power at best and gave them the ultimatum. ''Surrender Sasuke Uchiha who I know is inside that barrel or... die. Don't think I'll hesitate to kill you. I'm capable of far worse forms of torture.''

''Crap. It's Naruto Uchiha. Remeber to not look into his eyes.'' Kidomaru warned the other three as he remembered Kabuto and Orochimaru's warnings. ''Get into stage two. We're outmatched.''

'A second stage for the curse seal? I did not see that coming.' Naruto thought to himself as he prepared to fight. 'For now, let's assume at base, they're chunin level and with this, jonin level. Nothing too hard for me but I shouldn't underestimate them. They'll probably sacrifice one or two to get Sasuke out.' Naruto thought as the six armed guy, Kidomaru, shot gold coloured knives at him.

Naruto did a flip to avoid them and saw the big guy, Jirobo, charge at him. Naruto with his sharingan predicted where Jirobo would punch and dodged it. He focused chakra to his fingers and delivered a strike onto Jirobo's throat. Jirobo threw up a bit of blood and Naruto delivered a kick at his face. He delivered powerful punches to his stomach, jumped up and kicked Jirobo hard in the chin. Naruto heard the sound of flutes and jumped forward as some large, doll summons attacked him. Naruto was attacked by the twins, Sakon and Ukon, and he engaged in a taijutsu fight. Naruto's style relied on fast and hard combos of punches and kicks and the sharingan helped him. He caught Sakon's arms and then kicked him. Naruto jumped up and delivered a powerful kick at Sakon. Ukon grabbed Naruto but the Uchiha kicked Sakon away and broke free.

Naruto dodged Ukon's strike, punched him, kicked him in the face and threw him at a boulder. He sensed Jirobo coming to attack and he focused chakra onto his feet. He grabbed Jirobo's arm and threw him down. He grabbed Ukon and used him as a shield against Kidomaru's arrows. ''Brother!'' Sakon shouted and Naruto flash stepped behind Sakon. Naruto locked Sakon and then, snapped his neck. Naruto used 'fire style: hiding in ash jutsu' to obscure their eye sight and finish off Jirobo.

''Come out you asshole!'' the red head, Tayuya shouted and she got her wish when Naruto threw Jirobo's corpse at her. The dolls protected her and Naruto took advantage of the confusion and charged at Kidomaru. The six armed Sound ninja did not see anything. Naruto stood in front of him and stabbed him. Now, all that was left was Tayuya. Naruto flash stepped and caught her in a powerful genjutsu. Tayuya saw Naruto's eyes morph into the eternal mangekyō and the kotoamutsukami was used on her. Naruto released the genjutsu and the kotoamutsukami took effect. Tayuya bowed down before her new master, awaiting orders. ''I am your humble servant, Tayuya. I live to serve you, lord Naruto.''

''Tell me, what does Orochimaru want with Sasuke Uchiha?'' Naruto asked.

''To use him as a new body.'' Tayuya answered and it was NOT what the Uchiha had expected. ''Orochimaru has found a way to escape death but needs to change bodies every three years. He covets the sharingan and wants either you or Sasuke as his replacement. But I will not allow it! As your servant, I will die before I allow him to take you, my lord.''

''I'm... sure you will, Tayuya. Man, this whole thing with Orochimaru went from a bad thing to possibly the worst thing. Well, let's get out of here, Tayuya.'' Naruto ordered but then, a white haired Sound ninja came.

''Tayuya, why haven't you killed the enemy? Don't tell me... you betrayed lord Orochimaru, didn't you? I'll kill you for this.'' the white haired ninja told Tayuya and prepared to fight.

''You know this guy?'' Naruto asked.

''Yes. He's Kimimaro Kaguya. He can use the Kaguya clan's bone ability to great effect. But he is sick and dying. In fact, he shouldn't even be standing.'' Tayuya answered.

''I see.'' Naruto said and prepared to fight Kimimaro. ''Tayuya, go protect Sasuke. I will handle this guy.'' As ordered, Tayuya went to guard Sasuke and Naruto was facing Kimimaro. The Kaguya shot bone bullets at Naruto who deflected it all thanks to his Suijin. Naruto took out the Narada and engaged Kimimaro's bone knives. The Narada cut them like butter and with total ease. Naruto jumped back and shot a fire jutsu. Kimimaro managed to survive by activating his curse seal in time. Both fought again and Sasuke decided to come out. The box exploded and Sasuke stood, dark skinned and with long, dark blue hair. ''Sasuke Uchiha, on grounds of killing Sakura Haruno, you are under arrest.''

Sasuke merely laughed as the curse seal advanced. ''Who are you?'' he asked Kimimaro.

''I am Kimimaro Kaguya, faithful servant to lord Orochimaru and I am tasked with bringing you to the Sound.'' Kimimaro answered.

''We can do that later. Now, we kill Naruto and then... I'll take your eyes and sword and your dragon!'' Sasuke roared and had his chidori, now black in color, and charged at Naruto.

Black wind danced around Naruto and he shot a fire dragon at Kimimaro. The black winds making the fire stronger. He activated his dragon armor gauntlets and to Sasuke's shock, grabbed the chidori with complete ease. Naruto crushed Sasuke hand and kicked him. Naruto then punched Sasuke hard and Sasuke was sent crashing twenty seven feet across the ground. ''If you think this is what is needed to catch upto my level, you are just a joke, Sasuke. You should've worked much harder, expanding your taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu instead of relying on others to come and do it for you. You know, I'm disappointed that you think a bastard version of sage mode will allow you to catch upto me. I was always ahead of you.'' Naruto berated Sasuke who was trying to run away.

''Get me out of here!'' Sasuke ordered Kimimaro but the Kaguya's time was nearing and he started coughing blood. Kimimaro created a big drill like weapon from his bones and prepared to strike.

''You fought honorably, Kimimaro. Dying for a cause, no matter how sickening it may be, is something I can admire. I'll end your suffering now.'' Naruto said and he shot his gran rey cero. Kimimaro became atoms upon impact. Sasuke tried to run but Naruto caught him. ''You couldn't even lead a parade, Sasuke.'' Naruto told Sasuke and knocked him out. He sealed him inside a scroll and Tayuya as well and went home.
______________________________________

       -Village Hidden in the Leaves-

Naruto had returned and Minato called the elders, clan heads and civilian members to hear the decree of Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto released Sasuke and the traitor was woken up. ''Let the trial of Sasuke Uchiha begin.'' Minato said and sat down while four ANBU came down to restrain him. ''Sasuke Uchiha, you have ran away from the Leaf to Orochimaru and possibly even killed Sakura Haruno. I-''

''I did what I did to gain power! You were not giving me strength to kill Itachi so I took matters into my own-'' Sasuke shouted angrily and was punched by the ANBU.

''Silence, Uchiha.'' the ANBU told him.

''So you did kill Sakura Haruno. As the Hokage of the Leaf, I say for your crimes against the village, you are sentenced for execution.'' Minato said but Sakura's mother, Mebuki Haruno, had a different idea.

''Lord Fourth, if I may.'' Mebuki spoke. ''Sasuke Uchiha is driven by his lust of power and revenge. I say that execution is too easy a sentence. Have his bloodline sealed and chakra network destroyed. Let him spend the rest of his life knowing he can never achieve the goals he so desired.'' Mebuki suggested. Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned indeed.

Minato considered it and had to give in. Mebuki was wealthy and he needed her power and connections with other rich people to rebuild the village's infrastructure. ''Accepted, councilwoman Haruno.'' Minato said and prepared the seal on Sasuke. The Uchiha was squirming to get out but to no avail. Then, Hiashi came and destroyed Sasuke's chakra network. After that, the traitor was thrown in prison to rot. The only time the Leaf would ever need him was to extract sperm to revive the Uchiha clan. It was more prestige for Naruto, anger for Orochimaru and the Leaf could breathe a sigh of relief.

However, to the north of Fire Country, in the place where small countries were located was Daemon Blackfyre and his troops. The Magogite soldiers were preparing to take the Hidden Grass to create a puppet state and throw the entire ninja world into chaos. Times were only getting worse.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
2.3K 64 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
34.2K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...