Danmachi Short stories

By rennymanuel2005

Just a bunch of scenarios and stories for certain characters in Danmachi. More

First
Aiz Wants a Lap Pillow (One-shot)
Ryu's Little Bunny (One-shot)
Alise hates paper work (One-shot)
Syr can be Dangerous (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 1)
High Elf (Part 1)
Announcements
High Elf (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 4)
High Elf (Part 5) Released on -->
Big sister is an Air Head (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 5)
Big sister is an Air Head (Final Part)
Confession aftermath's (Aiz)
Zeus and Hera (Part 6)
Confession Aftermath's (Tiona)
Zeus and Hera (Part 7)
Shakti's day off (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Ryu)
Zeus and Hera (Part 8)
Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Syr/Freya)
Zeus and Hera (Part 9)
Alfia's troubles (One-shot)
Orario School in the modern day (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 10)
Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)
Blonde Elf? or blonde half-spirit? (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 11)
Confession Aftermath's (Helun)
Christmas spirit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 12)
Confession Aftermath's (Haruhime)
Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 13)
Confession Aftermath's (Ardee)
Laurier Swall's rabbit survey (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 14)
Confession Aftermath's (Lili)
Alfia and Riveria babysit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 15)
Confession Aftermath's (Chigusa)
Alise has enough (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 16)
Confession Aftermath's (Amid)
Hop rabbit! Hop! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 17)
Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)
Underground auction (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 18)
Confession Aftermath's (Eina)
A day in a life of the sword princess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 19)
Confession Aftermath's (Lyra)
The three virgin goddess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 20)

Zeus and Hera (Part 2)

1.5K 38 0
By rennymanuel2005

9 Month Time Skip

In the Private hospital of the Hera Familia. In the waiting room there you could see several people. They were Silver, Maxim, Zald, Zeus and Hera. Silver can be seen walking in circles with a look of panic in his face. Why you may ask?. The reason for this is because his lover Meteria is currently in the emergency room giving birth to their child. The only people who were in the room with her were the nurses and Meteria's sister Alfia. 

Maxim: Silver. Sit down will you, walking like that wont make it go any faster!

Silver: I cant. Meteria is giving birth as we speak and Im not even allowed to be in there with her.

Zeus: Come now my boy you know what the doctors said. Its much safer if there are fewer in the room with her.

Silver: Well how come Alfia's in there with her?

Zald: That's simple. There's no one in the world willing to start a fight with Alfia if its related to her sister. So if she says she wants to be with Meteria during her Childs birth, trust me no ones gonna stop her. 

Hera: Zald is right besides Alfia is a master in healing magic so I can guess she's there helping the doctors as we speak. 

The room to the emergency room suddenly opened revealing one of the private doctors of the Hera Familia. of course its obvious to say all of them were females as well. 

Doctor: Everyone!

Silver: How is she?!? How is Meteria?

Hera: Is my girl safe?!

Zeus: What of the child?? I bet its a boy!!

Doctor: Everyone please calm yourselves. Meteria is fine and well same with the baby, and congratulations Mr. Silver on having a healthy baby boy!

Silver: Thank you! Thank you doctor!

Hera: Oh such wonderful news!

Zeus: This is very good news. Can we go see them now?

Doctor: Yes you may. But before you all go in I've been told by Alfia sama to tell you all to keep your voices to the minimum. Meteria is still very tired and the baby is fast asleep.

Silver: Yes thank you!

Hera: Move it boy I must see my grandchild.

Zeus: What of you two? Zald and Maxim?

Maxim: Well Im going back to the mansion now

Zald: Same here I only came here to make sure Silver doesn't panic too much. 

Maxim: Same with me. Besides the room should only be for immediate family members. 

Zeus: Seriously you too. Its like we all haven't been together for so many years. We are part of one family by blood or not. Silver is family to you so is his new family is well.

Maxim: Trust me old man, we know.

Zald: Yeah its just that me and the captain aren't really fond of lovey dovey moments.

Maxim: *Laughs*. Zald is right 

Zeus: It seems I raised you two into fine young men. Well I best be going in there now. Take care of the Manor while Im gone.

Maxim: I always do that even when your around old man!.

Zeus: *Laughs*. Of course.

Zald: Well see you later Zeus. Cant wait for you to tell us who the child looks after *laughs*

Zald and Maxim makes their way back to their own home while Zeus enters the room and join the rest in seeing the condition of Meteria and her baby.

.......................................

Silver: Meteria!! How are you feeling??

Meteria: Silver. I feel fine just really tired

Zeus: My grandson where is he? I wanna see my grandchild!

Hera: I should see him first! Grandma should have priority over the foolish grandpa!

Zeus: Who are you calling foolish you vile woman!!

Hera: What did you just call me!!!

Alfia: OI. did you not receive the message I told the doctor?

Zeus and Hera: Sorry.......

Silver: So our son where is he?

Meteria: ehehe over here

Meteria revealed the the baby was actually beside her bed in a small crib. Alfia has been sitting beside it ever since the doctor left earlier.

Hera: OH MY. His beautiful

Zeus: His adorable

Silver: This. This is my no this is our child. Meteria thank you Thank you for bringing him into our world. Can I carry him? 

Meteria: Of course you can.

Alfia: Sister! Why didn't you let me carry him. 

Meteria: Sorry Alfia but the father first ehe.

Silver begins the carry the baby in his arms and starts to sway him a little, the child moves a little realizing he has been taken away from his little comfortable crib.

Silver: There there my baby boy your father is here. 

Hera: Meteria. Silver have you thought of a name yet? 

Silver: Well Meteria said that she already thought of a name months back, but every time I ask her she keeps saying its a surprise!

Meteria: Ehe! his name will be....... Bell!

Everyone: Bell?

Alfia: Noisy

Silver: Bell. I like it.

Zeus: Its a wonderful name indeed, where did you get the idea Meteria?

Meteria: Why Alfia of course!

Alfia: What was that now?

Zeus: You named your son out of something your sister hates?

Meteria: Of course not lord Zeus let me explain. Whenever the Hera Familia returns from their expedition I would always hear stories of people being saved by Alfia's magic, they say they would hear the sounds of Bells ringing before the monsters that were about to hurt them suddenly dies. And now it gives them hope whenever they hear that same sound. That is why I named my son Bell. A person who will give everyone hope for the future. 

Alfia: Oh Meteria

Silver: Welcome to the world little Bell. Our hope for the future.

Bell: Bwa

Alfia: Give him. I want to carry him in my arms.

Hera: MY MY. It would appear that Alfia has already developed a soft spot for little bell here

Alfia: He is a beloved family of course I would love him. Don't worry Meteria for as long as I am here no harm would come to Bell. *she said while carrying bell in her arms*

Meteria: Thank you sister.

Silver: Yes thank you Alfia

Alfia: Hush! You might wake Bell up

Silver: Hey!

Hera: Well Im off to inform the others that everything went well. They were all worried about you.

Zeus: Ill be doing the same goodbye for now.

Meteria: take care!. Sister are you not going to go back home?

Alfia: And leave you and Bell unattended? I think not!

Silver: Hey they're not alone Ill be here to watch over them.

Alfia: My statement stands. Besides little bell here would like to have her aunt as company right?

Bell: Bwa

Alfia: He said yes

Meteria: *Laughs* Well Alfia, Silver I think Im sleeping for now.

Silver: Sleep dreams my love!

Alfia: Have a good rest sister leave Bell to me.

Silver: And me!

Alfia: Ill be taking care of him!

Silver: No me!

Alfia: He clearly loves me more!

Silver: Oh please one look at him I could tell his a papas boy

Alfia: As if!

Meteria: *coughs*

Silver and Meteria: Sorry...

Silver: How about we switch from time to time

Alfia: Acceptable. Now sit quietly while I bond with my precious nephew.

...................

Silver: I hope Bell doesn't develop and aunt complex in the future.

To be continued

Hello everyone I made a small reddit community in where we Danmachi fans can discuss and share every related topics about Danmachi

https://www.reddit.com/r/Renny_Danmachi/

I hope to see some of you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 920 25
"Looks like I accidentally married a Rengoku..." "Father will definitely kill me..." Fuyuko Kazahana, a young girl with a tragic pass that she kept a...
72.2K 2.6K 20
If you are a fan of Honami Ichinose, this fiction is definitely for you. It's a collection of short stories about Honami Ichinose.
23.8K 1.1K 23
when you were walking down the street truck-kun decided it was your turn to be reincarnated Met a God who gave you three wishes strangely enough you...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...