Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Sasuke retrival mission
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Consolidating power
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 5: state of the world
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
5 kage summit
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Blackfyre victories
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

Land of Snow

1.6K 36 3
By SithTrooperO9

A/N: the Magogite armed forces, part 2: the navy.

The Grand Navy of Magog is, just like it's army and air force counterparts, the largest of it's kind in the world. They have over a thousand ships in their navy of differing classes and types. The ships of the western lands are capable of flight and water based warfare. What sets them apart from the air force is that warships are simply larger, meant for transporting troops, vehicles and supplies while the air force is focused on support, interception, bombing, scouting and raiding.

Hierarchy of the Grand Navy is as follows:

Grand Admiral
Admiral
Vice Admiral
Rear Admiral
Commodore
Captain
Ship commander
Lieutenant
Ensign/ technician

The class and types of warships are as follows:

Executioner class dreadnought
Tyrant class battlecruiser
Storm class carrier
Seige class battleship
Annihlator class destroyer
Assertor class frigate
Dominator class corvette

Sailor of the Grand Navy

Ships of the Grand Navy

______________________________________

                 -G.N.S Executioner-

Aboard his flagship, the dreadnought Exrcutioner from whom all the new ship class was named after, crown prince Daemon Blackfyre looked over at the Elemental Nations. His escort and him arrived the day earlier and set up camp. He had scouts go out to gather information as he wanted to know the state of things and maybe test the strength of ninjas. Daemon was many things, a warrior who wished to prove his strength was among them. He was trained from an early age to be a powerful knight and had fought in two small wars, killing thousands and honing his skills. He wanted to test how ninjas of the eastern lands compared to knights and assassins of the west. Conquest, glory and...

''Daemon.'' the voice of his younger sister, Daena Blackfyre snapped him out of his thoughts. ''The scouts returned with the information you wanted.''

''So, what's the political situation of these lands, sister?'' Daemon asked and his sister looked at her tablet.

''Not too great to put it frankly.'' Daena replied instantly. ''The countries are at each other's throats but peace negotiations are going. I know that you'll want to hear this. A small village called the Hidden Grass is a bit weakened but still powerful. It's got a little strategic value and knowing you, you'll want to test your blade on them. Mother ordered us not to reveal the existence of other lands yet but... we can take over the Hidden Grass without letting the rest of the continent know.''

''What would I do without you, sis?'' Daemon stated as he looked at his sister. ''Are the troops ready for deployment?''

''Of course. I knew you would order this so I had them prepared in advance. Oh and before I forget, the Speculum Lunae is trying to establish communication with us. Their leader who's name is Guren would like to speak with you.''

''And I too would like to speak with her. Have the troops ready for deployment. To the Hidden Grass.''
______________________________________

               -Hidden Leaf Village-

It was about a week since Tsunade Senju was brought back to the Leaf. The situation seemed to be stabilizing itself for the troubling times. Naruto was on his team's usual meeting place and his teacher, Kakashi Hatake, talked with him about a mission. ''Escort mission to the Land of Snow?'' Naruto asked.

''Yep. Just you and me.'' Kakashi replied.

''Where are Sasuke and Sakura? Are they coming along?''

''No. Sasuke is suspended for having stolen my jutsu. Sakura is still unprepared for an actual mission and this is an A rank. Her skills are still currently mediocre. I had taken her to lady Tsunade to be trained as a medic nin though. I'm still waiting on that.''

''I see.'' Naruto said and got up to stretch himself. ''So, when we leaving?''

''Whenever you're ready. Actually, tomorrow we have to be at the port so we gotta get moving tonight.''

''Well, to quote a certain Nara, 'how troublesome'. I'll head back to my home and pack up. I'll see in you in an hour, sensei.''

''Already ahead of you, Naruto.'' and Kakashi went poof, revealing it was a shadow clone all this time.

''Huh. Did he just use a shadow clone while doing his usual three hour thing? That's smart, time saving and creative on your part, sensei.'' Naruto remarked and headed back home to pack his stuff.
______________________________________

                      -the next day-

''You had to use a genjutsu, Kakashi sensei.'' Naruto said to his teacher.

''Hey, it's not my fault she was un-cooperative.'' Kakashi defended himself. ''This mission might very well make us feel like Shikamaru.''

''It's still too early.'' Naruto replied.

''YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!'' came the voice of the actress and the person whom they were tasked to protect, Yukie Fujikaze, best known for her role as Princess Gale.

''On second thought, I might have to agree.'' Naruto muttered and looked at the horizon. His first time sailing and he loved it. He was a big fan of the Princess Gale movies and was happy to witness in person the filming of the movies.

The director found a good place to film and they anchored the ship. The crew got out to shoot the next part of the film when trouble came. ''Welcome to the Land of Snow, visitors.'' said a man wearing strange armor. Kakashi recognized the man.

''Nadare Roga.'' Kakashi muttered as he remembered the ninja he faced years ago.

''You live upto your reputation, Kakashi Hatake.'' said a big man wearing the same armor.

''Greetings, princess Koyuki. I hope you still possess the Hex Crystal.'' said a pink haired woman.

''Princess Koyuki?'' Kakashi muttered as he looked at Yukie. She was the princess of the country and he just realized that.

''Who are we dealing with, sensei?'' Naruto asked his teacher.

''Nadare Roga, a nuke nin with ice powers. Don't know about the others though. Beware their chakra armor. It makes weapons and genjutsu useless while empowering a few jutsu.'' Kakashi told his student.

''Understood.'' Naruto said as Kakashi went up to fight Nadare Roga. The big man of the three came with his sled to attack. Naruto threw four lightning kunai to test the strength of the chakra armor and he was intrigued by it.

''Ice style: tsubame blizzard.'' the pink haired female ninja threw a flock of pure ice birds at Naruto. The Uchiha responded with a simple fireball that evaporated all the birds. The big member of the group trapped the princess but Naruto freed her. Then, he was fighting the man while the woman imprisoned him in ice. He broke free and shot a few balas.

Naruto flash stepped and took out the Narada. Naruto swung it while the man was confident in his chakra armor. To the shock of the snow ninjas, the Narada absorbed the protective chakra dome. The man used his gauntlets to protect himself but were easily shattered by the Narada. The enemy ninja was forced back while his female comrade shot more ice jutsu. Naruto was gaining the upper hand but saw the princess still in the battlefield. He had to protect her.

Naruto reached her just in time as two massive ice whales came and attacked each other. The result was an avalanche. ''Damn it.'' Naruto cursed and threw the princess away just as the whales came crashing down. His teacher called out his name as Naruto sank to the depths. 'Let me show them just how much heat I can make.' Naruto thought and shot his mother's jutsu, the majestic dragon hellstorm. An S rank fire jutsu, it was derived from Madara's infamous fire jutsu and it released hundreds of fire dragons. All the dragons came out and evaporated the ice. Naruto jumped back up to fight alongside his sensei.

The enemy ninjas, knowing they were outmatched, were forced to retreat. ''Well, that was disappointing.'' Naruto muttered as he and Kakashi went back to the ship. The ship sailed to the mainland where they set up camp and Naruto was briefed on the situation regarding Koyuki. ''I think we need a raise, sensei.'' Naruto told his teacher. ''Word from my dragon scouts tell me that the current daimyo, Doto Kazehana, has hired over five thousand mercenaries.''

''We'll have to complete our own mission first, Naruto, before getting that raise.'' Kakashi said as he sat down and drank a bowl of soup.

''Princess Koyuki, she ran away!'' the helper of the princess, Sandayu, told the ninjas.

''And it just went down an even deeper hole.'' Naruto muttered and drank his soup. Kakashi ordered him to go to the left while he went to the right. Naruto used his sharingan to scan the area along with his enchanced dragon senses. Then, he found her being caught by a thousand of Doto's hired mercenaries. Naruto flash stepped quickly to their location. The mercenaries were attempting to strip Koyuki of her clothes and Naruto moved in. He flash stepped and killed two mercs while taking Koyuki away. He took out his Narada and gave it to her. ''Run now.'' Naruto told her but no response. Naruto got a bit frustrated and slapped her. ''Go! Now!'' Naruto told her and she ran.

Naruto didn't want to kill some non ninja mercenaries with his Narada so he picked up a random sword and an axe. The mercenaries, all of them, came charging at him. Naruto blocked a swing with the axe and stabbed the mercenary. He started killing them as they charged at him. After killing about two dozen, he threw one merc and he hit his head on a boulder. Naruto skillfully did a somersault and beheaded five mercs. Naruto continued fighting the mercs who began surrounding him. He cut down half of them and was starting to get overwhelmed. He focused his chakra and threw a dozen men away. He punched a shield made of bronze and shattered it to a hundred pieces. The others continued their battle but Naruto cut them all down. Within the span of only a few minutes, Naruto had killed 1,000 mercenaries without ninjutsu, genjutsu or his eyes and dragons.

He was covered in sweat and got back to the shocked Koyuki Kazehana. They continued moving in hopes of reaching camp. Koyuki remained silent as she feared the Uchiha a bit. A heavy snow storm hit in but luck was on their side for just in front of them was a small house. Naruto knocked on the door and the old couple welcomed them in. Naruto took a bath to clean himself up and waited out the storm. He decided to have a talk with the princess. ''Kakashi sensei told me about your past. The death of your father at the hands of your powerhungry uncle. I'm sorry to hear that. You think that there is no hope in trying and I can't really blame you. You experienced a lot of hardship in life but... you run from it.''

''You think running away from your problem is the solution but it really isn't. It just gets worse, grows in our mind till it consumes us in a black void. Fear, anger, desperation, they rule us and then you turned your back on it. Do you think it is okay for your people here to suffer? They look upto you as a symbol of hope and liberty but you run away from it. You hide from your rightful place as ruler of this land while they suffer under the iron fist of a tyrant. You yourself suffered a lot. You were just so young then. I too suffered when I was young.''

''Really?'' Koyuki asked.

''Yes. My mother died months after I was born. My older cousin and clan by someone I looked up to as a role model. In truth, he hated us and he slaughtered the clan like animals. Not just the men but the women and children as well. It's hard, I know. I've been there but running away from your problems will only make things worse. You have to fight it. Prove to them that you are not weak. That you can free your people. We're here for you.'' Naruto told the princess and his words were starting to make a difference in the princess. ''Hey look, the snow storm is over. Come on, let's head back.''

Naruto and Koyuki reached a tunnel where Naruto noticed metal in said tunnel. Koyuki had explained to him that it was train tracks. Then, the sound of a train coming fast was heard. Naruto could easily get out but Koyuki couldn't. He grabbed her and pulled her closer to him. ''Hang on tight cause if you don't, you might puke out your intestines.''

''WHAT!?'' Koyuki exclaimed. She hoped it was just a joke.

''Hang on!'' Naruto then used flash step and quickly reached the end of the tunnel. He let go of Koyuki who then puked out her lunch. It was better than puking out your intestines at least.

The train reached them and from the speakers came her uncle's voice. ''It's been ten years, Koyuki.'' said her uncle, Doto Kazehana. ''Come now, let's see a smile from that pretty face of yours.'' Doto said and Naruto got up, drew the Narada to protect Koyuki. ''Is that the ninja? The one who you claimed was the great grandson of Madara Uchiha?'' Doto asked just as logs came down to hit his train. Above the cliff side was Sandayu in battle armor along with fifty men.

''There you have it, men. Our beloved Princess Koyuki is here to watch over us.'' Sandayu told his men. ''Hear me Doto! I, Sandayu Asada, and fifty valiant men have gathered here to avenge the death of our great fallen leader, lord Sosetsu. On this day, you will breathe... NO MORE!'' Sandayu declared and the fifty men cheered.

''You see?'' Naruto asked the princess. ''The people of this land have suffered greatly under your uncle but they did not give up. They fight on for their freedom and justice. They have hope in you.'' Naruto told the princess in hopes that she'll change her mindset about this.

''Sandayu! No!'' Koyuki shouted as the train Doto had was ready to shoot a barrage of kunai and arrows. Koyuki did not want to lose her lifelong friend and protector. Naruto moved fast and activated his EMS. His Susanoo came out with a roar and deflected all the blasts. Koyuki and the others were shocked at the chakra avatar that came from Naruto.

'Let's see if your train is durable enough, Doto.' Naruto thought with a smirk and his Susanoo threw yasaka magatama beads. Nadare Roga managed to get Doto out as the beads destroyed the train and killed the operators. Doto Kazehana was not done yet however. An airship came and both Doto and Roga got on while Koyuki was captured. 'Damn it.' Naruto cursed and summoned a small dragon. He hopped on and the dragon flew him up to the airship. Naruto jumped and entered the ship. He took out the Narada and killed the five mercenary guards. The two teammates of Nadare Roga came to attack but black wind came and knocked them out.

''Surrender Uchiha or I'll-'' Roga threatened but Laserbeak came out and attacked Roga.

''Stop there, Uchiha, or I will slit her throat! Don't think I won't dare.'' Doto threatened as he had a kunai knife over Koyuki's throat. He made the mistake of looking into Naruto's eyes and his arms were moving. ''What is this? What did you do to me!?'' Doto demanded and Koyuki ran to Naruto.

''I don't think I'll waste time talking to dead men.'' Naruto said and the skeletal arm of his Susanoo came out, throwing Doto out of the airship. Laserbeak came out and sniffed Koyuki, liking her scent and resting on her shoulders. ''Hey, would you look at that. He likes you.'' Naruto said and the three ninjas woke up.

''Where is lord Doto?'' Roga asked and saw a hole in the airship. He looked up and saw Naruto with Koyuki.

''He's dead. Now, you either pledge your loyalty to the new daimyo or I'll torture you, slowly and make you beg for death.'' Naruto told them and the three ninjas wisely choose to live and pledge their loyalty to Koyuki.
______________________________________

               -about two days later-

The Hex Crystal which Doto coveted was the key to activate Koyuki's late father's invention. A machine that will finally end the long, harsh winters and bring about spring. Kakashi and Naruto were paid three times their pay and Naruto got a chakra armor for himself. They stayed for Koyuki's ceremony in which she took her birth right as daimyo and for the feast. The country celebrated the end of Doto's tyrannical reign and the start of a new one.

Naruto and Kakashi left for home while Koyuki made her own plans. She was told by her advisors that since Naruto was one of the last Uchiha and the descendant of Madara, he would be sought after by numerous politicians. She was making plans to get him before them.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
26.7K 452 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
74.8K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
34.5K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...