Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 20

1.9K 95 16
By levisky123

"Come on."

Nauna na akong bumaba. I handed my hand but she refused to accept it this time.

"Namumuro ka na, kanina ka pa." She went out and fixed herself.

"Gaston!" May tumawag sa akin kaya napatingin ako sa sasakyang paparating. Tito Jason was driving the open shuttle bus as he waved at us.

"Mamayang nine na lang po ulit, Sir." Officer Guzman bid his goodbyes.

I smiled at him. "Thank you Officer Guzman. See you by nine."

Tumingin ako kay Carmella. "Let's go and meet my Uncle." 

We walked towards him as he got off the bus. "Long time no see, Gaston! Kamusta na sina Claudia at August?" He hugged me and tapped my back.

I chuckled a little bit and hugged him too."They are fine po." Humiwalay siya at napatingin sa aking likod.

"And who is this beautiful lady?" He looked at Carmella warmly.

Tumikhim ako. "This is Carmella, Tito. Nililigawan ko po."

"Good morning po." Carmella greeted him coldly.

Tito looked at me weirdly. He knew how playboy I was and how I prefer my girls because Mama always rants on him. I just raised my brows at him and nodded.

"I got it bad, Tito. Like really, really bad." I looked at Carmella beside me as her cheeks flared up. Cute.

Tito chuckled loudly. "Bakit ngayon ka lang dumating, Iha? You are a miracle!" He exaggeratedly laughed.

Mas lalo kung nakitaan ng hiya sa kanyang mukha.

"Tito…" I warned him.

Unti-unti ay tumigil siya sa pagtawa. "Oh, sorry Iha. I mean, I never knew Gaston would court someone. You know he is a---"

"Yes, sir. He is a playboy." Carmella interrupted and he laughed again.

Nanlilisik ang mga mata ni Carmella na tumingin sa akin.

"But I am a good boy now. I am only in love with you, loyal and honest too." I made my puppy eyes but it had no effect on her, mas lalo ko siyang nakitaan ng pagkairita.

"Oh siya, halina na kayo at makapag pahinga saglit. Or if you want, you could go directly to the flower farm."

Sumakay na kami sa shuttle bus niya. Tito Jason has several villas here in one of the highlands of Tagaytay. He lives alone here while his whole family is abroad. He prefers taking care of their flowe farm rather than selling the whole farm.

I looked at Carmella as she eyed the surroundings. The air was so fresh and it wasn't that hot. The tall trees and wildflowers made me feel like we are not in the country. Most of the villas here were owned by wealthy families, just for their vacation site. But Tito got plenty of property here too, including some of these villas that are made for rent.

"You like it here?" If we get married and if she wants to live here, then we will.

"Yes. I like it here." She stated without looking at me. She was busy taking pictures with her phone.

I just watch her be amaze with the surroundings, hanggang sa tumigil na kami sa villa ni Tito. I would like to have our own villa too but Carmella might not be comfortable with just the two of us, so it is better this way.

"Okay, we are here." Tito parked in front of his villa.

I looked at it and the two storey house that it's almost made of premium wood. I looked at Carmella and the amazement in her eyes as she looked at it. Napangiti ako, she really likes it here.

"You two could stay here. This is my personal villa and dont be shy, Iha, okay?" Carmella nodded, then Tito looked at me. "Our restaurant is just near the corner. And you already know where the flower farm is. Explore as much as you can and enjoy, okay?"

"Salamat po." Carmella bowed a little bit.

"Okay at kung kailangan nyo ako. Nandon lang ako sa main office. Just call me, Gaston."

"Sige po." We bid our goodbyes hanggang sa umalis na si Tito.

I've got the keys to the villa and the jeep wrangler of Tito. We should be good.

"Do you want to rest or do you want to go directly to the flower farm?"

"The flower farm. I am not tired." She quickly responded. Her voice sounds so excited, hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti. "Okay...but we need to get my orders first."

I have ordered a picnic set for us. We just need to get it in the nearby resto that is owned by Tito too. Kaagad kaming sumakay ng jeep na nakaparada lang din sa tapat ng villa.

We got in and I quickly manoeuvred the jeep. Just a few more blocks and we stop right in front of the restaurant.

"Stay here. Saglit lang ako." She nodded and I quickly got out.

Dali-dali akong pumasok ng resto at kaagad ring may lumapit sa akin.

"Good morning, Sir Gaston. Kukunin niyo na po ba orders niyo?"

Kaagad akong tumango. "Yes, please."

They are very much familiar with me because aside from being a VIP member here, we spend most of our time here if we ever have a vacation. My Mom loves it here more than travelling outside the country.

"You can sit there for a moment, Sir at kukunin ko lang po ang sa inyo."

I sat on the waiting area for a while hanggang sa may lumapit ulit sa aking waiter. He is holding our huge picnic basket.

"Thank you." I smiled and quickly got out of the resto.

I was nervous as hell as I saw her patiently waiting for me. Our eyes met and I almost lost in my own thoughts. I hope she'll like it. Inayos ko muna ang picnic basket namin sa likod bago ako pumunta sa drivers seat.

"Are you ready?" I asked her as I fixed my seatbelt.

She nodded and I just could feel how excited she was.

"And let's go!" The farm is probably five to seven minutes drive from here.

Wala ng mga bahay doon at malawak na lamang na mga taniman ng bulaklak. Tito has a small house in there made of pure wood and a huge narra tree just beside it.

The road wasn't cemented but it is wide and just enough for huge trucks during harvest season. Lumiko na kami at puro kakahuyan na lang ang makikita sa gilid. I looked at her 'cause she might get scared but she looked fine.

Just a few more minutes and we were able to see the house instead of tall trees. We were surrounded by fields of flowers. From roses to rare orchids. I looked at her expression as she looked at all the flowers in the field.

We are lucky that we get to see them before they get harvested. I stopped right in front of the house that was surrounded by bermuda grass and just the huge narra tree. The small house is almost in the middle of these fields of flowers and it's just  a breathtaking view.

She didn't wait for me and she went out on her own. I went out smiling as she instantly went to the field of roses. Kinuha ko naman ang basket namin sa likod at nilagay sa may wooden bench sa harap lang din ng bahay.

The weather wasn't that hot and the huge narra tree gave us enough shade. I got my DSLR in the front seat of the jeep and quickly opened it to capture her.

I took several photos of her and I can't help but smile. I directed the camera again on her face when she suddenly looked at me, straight to the camera. My hands suddenly trembled kaya kaagad ko itong naibaba.

She raised her brow at me and my eyes panicked. I quickly redirected my camera, away from her. Damo damot kahit sa picture.

I let her explore more habang hinahanda ko na ang picnic set namin. I fixed our blanket and one by one, fixed our food too. I looked at my watch and it's already 11. Just the right time to eat our lunch.

I looked at her at medyo nakalayo na siya sa akin. Kaagad akong naglakad palapit sa kanya. She was busy picturing the huge sunflowers with her phone.

"You can use my DSLR later, but let's eat first, please."

"Okay." She plainly said

I'll let her walk first habang lumiko naman ako papuntang likod ng jeep. I have my huge bouquet of blue roses for her. I saw her sit down on the blanket and my heart started beating fast and hard. I could do this, I've done this before and I could do it again.

Slowly, I walked towards her and saw how her eyes widened with what I was holding. I sat down in front of her habang hindi napuputol ang tingin niya sa bulaklak na hawak ko.

"For you…" I swallowed hard as she amazingly looked at it.

"Blue roses? Isn't this expensive?" She slowly got it from me with her twinkling eyes but she didn't let me pass through her question.

Huminga ako ng malalim. "Carmella, I am courting you. That alone is already expensive. Your time is expensive, your attention, your eyes and lips, and your smile. I haven't seen you smile at me, you are expensive baby, you just don't realize it." Napangiti ako ng wala sa oras.

"And I can't buy it. I don't care how many years I'll court you, basta sa huli akin ka. Everything will be worth it. " I whispered to her.

Namula ng husto ang pisngi niya at nag iwas ng tingin. "Bakit titigil kana ba? Napapagod ka na?" Her voice was so small I could barely hear her.

Dumukwang ako sa kanya. Pinatong ko ang mga kamay ko sa magkabilaan niya. We are not that close and I gave her enough space.

"Who told you that? I wont. This is just the beginning, mamahalin pa kita ng husto." I gently whispered to her. Bumaba ang paningin ko sa kanyang medyo awang na mga labi. Her lips are my greatest temptation and looking at her exposed legs right now.

"Then...good. Dahil wala pa akong balak na sagutin ka." She heartlessly responded.

I removed my hands on her and was quite shocked with what she said.

"Wala pa? Then does it mean sasagutin mo talaga ako? Pero hindi pa ngayon? Right?"

Her eyes went wide with my conclusion. "Of course not!" Her voice panicked. "I mean--Stop confusing me!" She almost shouted and I just chuckled. God she is really adorable, ang sarap ibahay na lang.

"Stop laughing!" She ranted more.

My laugh slowly died as she looked at me irritatingly.

I bit my lower lip and then breathed in deeply, finding the courage to confess again. "I'm very much in love with you...and I hope you'll be feeling the same too." My voice went serious as she avoided my gaze.

"Maghihintay ka pa…"

"Yeah...I'll wait. But as soon as you gave me the right to be with you, hindi na ako aalis. Even if you push me away, I won't." I gently responded.

We ate our lunch. We didn't have any snacks, that is why we ate our lunch with gusto. We also have snacks but we choose to eat our heavy lunch.

"Please drink your water first before your juice." Linapit ko sa kanya ang mineral bottle niya habang tumango lamang siya sa akin.

"Anong oras tayo aalis? By nine?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes. We will only travel for few minutes at makakapag pahinga pa naman tayo. Or do you want to  make it earlier?" We have work tomorrow at nine and I think our time is just enough to rest for the next day.

"Let's go home by nine. I wanna stay here longer." She munched her food with gusto and I've never been this satisfied watching someone eat.

"Do you want to live here someday?" Just like what I've said, if she wants it here. Then we could live here.

She stopped eating and looked at her surroundings one more. She suddenly let out a heavy sigh. I suddenly felt how her mood changed with my question, like she was triggered by something.

"Gusto ko...kapag nagkaroon na ako ng pera." She slowly said.

"My brother...will love it here. I want him to stay here...someday." I couldn't see her face fully but her voice held so much emotion. This is the first time I've heard this tone from her. Is it Peter that she is talking about? Her brother?

"You have a brother?" I carefully added. Gunner never mentioned to me that he had a brother aside from Peter.

She slowly nodded her head, still looking at the field in front of us. "Yeah...a twin brother." Her voice sounded so emotional as she mentioned it.

Napaawang ang mga labi ko sa narinig. She has a twin brother? A legitimate brother?

"Where is he?" Hindi ko na mapigil ang magtanong.

She looked at me and I swear I've never seen her eyes this warm, it's almost like she is going to cry. I almost panicked but she suddenly let out a small smile.

Fuck! This is the first time I've seen her smile and she is just breathtaking. Tuluyang nalaglag ang panga ko sa nasaksihan, she really smile!

"He...died years ago. He had cancer." She avoided my gaze then looked in front again.

"If ever I've got the money, I'll transfer him here. Kahit yun lang ang magagawa ko para sa kanya, and I'll promise to myself that I'll do it one day."

Her voice almost broke at the end but for some reason it is comforting to hear her this way. It just felt so raw, like she is opening up to me finally.

I saw her wipe away her tears and I only chuckled. Napatingin siya sa akin sa mahinnag pagtawa ko. I looked at her gently.

She is a strong woman. I might barely know what happened to her life but I know she suffered so much, and why she is acting like this right now.  She has made it far and I am proud of what she has become.

"You'll do it someday...for sure." I enthusiastically encouraged her. 

Napaawang ang mga labi niya sa sinabi ko. Then she smiled at me again.

Fuck that smile! Sa akin niya lang dapat ipakita sa akin ang mga ngiti niya. It's kind of possessive but it should be mine. Ako lang dapat ang may karapatan sa mga ngiti niya.

"You'll think so?" She softly whispered at me

I nodded quickly. "Yeah...for sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 252 49
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
4.5K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
423 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...
373 84 41
A girl from her early twenties comes from a middle class family, she got a job in one of the famous companies of the country which produces the idols...