"This is K-12." (Y/N x Melani...

By Melbel0495

(GxG) Your alcoholic mother forced to move from your hometown to a K-12 Sleep Away School. There you meet a s... More

First day of hell
The gap toothed girl
Y/N (Melanies pov)
The dream
Welcome to K-12
Class 222
The 2nd stall
Think small
Class fight
The Principal
WHY CANT YOU HEAR ME!?
The Nurses
Ghost soirée
Tragedy and Comedy
Drama club (Melanies Pov)
The Courtyard
The Courtyard (Melanies pov)
The Tennis Court
Slumber party
Tell him to stop (slumber party pt.2)
"Do i make you nervous?" (Slumber party pt.3)
"I know when you lie." (Slumber party pt.4)
Blackout kiss (slumber party pt.5)
What happened-
Whats wrong my dear? (Melanie's pov)
FOOD FIGHT!
You're body is imperfectly perfect. (Melanies pov)
Detention
Cookies!🍪
Truth or dare?
Blushed like a strawberry (Melanies/Y/N Pov)
THE GRIMACE SHAKE! 🥤(Melanie/ Y/N pov!)
The snow on her eyelashes.
What are you going to do about this crush?
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Magic plants!
Its not like Melanie has a crush on her.
Snowball fight!❄️
Sweetfrog🍬🐸
Popcorn
Chlorine makeout (sorry not sorry🗿)
Liar's
Pillow fight
Love letter
The Rose thorn
"Will you go to the dance with me?" (Multiple POV)
Dress to impress (Melanies POV!)
More chemistry~
"Youre mine."
HAPPY K-12 ANIVERSARY!😁🫶
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ghost soiree (Melanie's pov)

198 11 2
By Melbel0495

As Y/N grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the nurses office, I was upset.
"Why didn't Lilith want us to go back with her?" I thought. At that moment, all I wanted to do was leave. But then, I looked up to see the most beautiful and sweet girl I've ever met, standing right in front of me. I forgot all about Lilith and I blushed intensely when I realized she was grabbing my hand.
"Melanie stop it. Why are you even blushing. This is so dumb. Y/N can't like you. She's probably just being nice to you. You've know each other since first grade. You're just friends, and nothing more." I thought to myself. My heart was beating fast as she let go of my hand.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Its Lilith. I saw her in my dream the night before the first day off school." I told her.  She asked about the dream so I explained it all to her. I told a joke about my tooth gap and we laughed for a while.
"No Mel, you're beautiful! You're beautiful gap tooth and all, I promise." Y/N said, and it made me giggle and blush from shock and from being flustered, and I saw her turn her head away from me and blush from embarrassment.
"Aww, don't be embarrassed, I thought the compliment was cute!" I said happily and I saw Y/N smile at me and sigh happily. Damn, no matter how hard I try to resist it, this girl is making me BLUSH! I've never felt this way about anyone before, it's making me kind of nervous. With, I don't have a crush on her right? No way. I'm just very good friends with her, that's all! Nothing more and nothing less! No romance going on here!
(👀...yeah you'll see about that Mel 😂)

We opened the door to an empty music room and saw what looked like to be a Ghost soirée. These ghosts were all dressed in late Victorian age dresses and suits, and happily dancing in the sky all around. And just then, Y/N LET OUT THE MOST GOBSMACKINGLY  LOUD SNEEZE IVE EVER FUCKING HEARD, AND DISTURBED THE WHOLE GOD DAMN ROOM. I turned to her and was about to smack her and laugh but realized the ghosts were staring at us.
"Heh...hello." Y/N said nervously.
"You all look ravishing." I quietly said. I wasn't lying, they looked very cool.
"Bewitching even!" Y/N said as she was giggling. I turned to her in pure shock and laughter as we ran away from the angry ghosts, and closed the door.
"Y/N I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!" I yelled while giggling.
"We're gonna be late to class Mel!" She spoke. "Oh shit!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the drama room, my heart fluttering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 610 30
identical twins isabel and alexis are sent away to k-12: the sleepaway school shrouded in mystery. during their stay, they befriend crybaby and ang...
1.3K 81 34
Kirby, Dexter, Poppy, have been best friends since birth. Kirby is a nerdy, outcast, unsociable, person. Dexter on the other hand is different he is...
17.1K 347 17
You and Melanie | gxg THIS BOOK IS BASED OFF K-12 WARNING - smut, abuse, sexual assault Y/n is sent to a boarding school and meets Melanie, along wi...
20.7K 556 12
I decided that for any random scenes I'd like to do that probably wouldn't fit in any of my stories, it would be good to create this. So I welcome yo...