You Delinquent Little Punk |H...

By Moodgirl101

"Ugh.. I can't stand you... you delinquent little punk" I groan. "well sit down then." Hobie says with a smir... More

PROLOGUE
1 |Spider who?|
3 |700$|
4 |The chaotic five|
5 |his world|
Just the characters
6 |I don't belong here|
7 |you embarrassed?|
8 |Surprise surprise|
Just a A/N
9 |no more tears|
10 |To bad we can't|
11 |Fucking tease|
12 |please what|
UPDATE
JUST TO KEEP YALL POSTED...
13 |Crest 3D White|
14 |special girl|
15 |An exception|
16 |unexpected visit|
17 |So petty|
18 |Mary Jane|
19|RAGE LOVE LUST|
20 |I love you|
ANNOUNCEMENT
21 |Craving her|
22 |Gooble Gooble|
23| House of memories|
24 |Stuff me like a stocking|

2 |he's not my boyfriend|

4.8K 128 247
By Moodgirl101

The blaring sound of my alarm made me jolt awake. I quickly turn it off and rub my eyes.

I sit there for a second, I woke up so quickly my head is still a bit fuzzy. I'm just trying to comprehend what day it is and if Im actually alive.

I finally get up and lazily walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look a wreck. My hair is messy, drool on the side of my mouth and somehow my shirt is all twisted.

I start my usual morning routine, brushing my teeth and washing my face and body and doing something with my hair.

I walk back to my room and change in to some random clothes I pull out of my closet.  I actually look decent but I'm still groggy and tired.

I walk out my room and I hear snoring in the guest room. I completely forgot about him. Then I realized that he has nothing, like a toothbrush, change of clothes or anything.

I groan as I grab my keys and call my mom. She answers after the first few rings.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey, mom.. can I ask for a huge favor?" I ask nervously.

"Well, honey that all depends on the favor." She sighs.

"I need, like, at least 500 dollars-"

"What on gods green earth are you buying for 500 dollars!?" She screeches through the phone.

"Mom, it's just, I kinda have a guest, who has absolutely nothing..." I finally say.

"Who, is it a boy? Where did he come from? How old is he!?" She asks fanatically.

She sure can read me like a book. I swear she's a witch or something the way she know everything going on in my life dispite being across town.

"Y/N!" She yells growing impatient with me.

I kiss my teeth. "I plead the fifth." I say.

"Y/N.." she sighs. "So it is a boy. Look, I'll talk to your dad about it, I'll call you back later." She says before hanging up.

"No wait mom- ugh.." I groan.

I quickly grab a piece of paper and write my number on it, just in case he needs something and I quickly head out the door.
-----------

I walk into the store and begin grabbing random things to be honest. I grabbed a toothbrush, some body wash, deodorant and a bunch of hygiene products for him.

I'll need to take him clothes shopping or something. I walk to the counter and plop all the things by the register.

"Well good morning, I'm sure all of this stuff isn't for you Y/N." Mr.Willis smiles at me as he begins ringing me up.

"O-oh about that.. a friend is staying over, and they needed some stuff." I manage to say.

"Oh you have a boyfriend? Congratulations Y/N!" He cheers.

"W-what! No, he's not, I mean their not." I stumble over my words as I feel my face heat up. "Im not seeing anyone.." I finally find my words.

He looks at me with an unamused expression as he bags my things. "Whatever you say Y/N. And it's 20.95" He says.

I payed for the things and waved him good bye. I walked out the door and took a deep breath. Out of all things he could think my BOYFRIEND? Never even had one before, it's not that I think it's a waste of time, or all men or bad or anything. Just never really had time for it or even let it cross my mind. I've had crushes before, never acted on them and since I do college online I don't really meet new people.

I enter my apartment and sigh. I hear footsteps approaching and look up and see Hobie leaning against the wall.

"Good morning." He yawns.

"Uhm, it's almost 2 PM"  I Chuckle.

"Still early if you ask me." He says sitting on the couch.

"Uh uh, go get ready for the day." I look at him.

"I'm not going anywhere. And I don't really have any sort of supplies." He shrugs.

I throw the bag from the store at him.

"Now you do. Now go wash up and crap." I say walking to the kitchen.

"Ow. Could have just handed it to me you know." He groans as he gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"Wheres the fun in that?" I say sarcastically and grab the cake supplies so I can make this cake finally.

It's been about 30 minutes and I'm mixing the cake batter, it smells delicious and I really want to just eat the batter.  When I get a text from Samara. Im making the cake for her mom.

Little drummer whore 💗

Little drummer..: Y/N! IK THIS IS LAST MINUTE BUT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE SUGAR COOKIES? ILL PAY EXTRA I SWEAR.

Y/n: Yea, I should have time I'm just putting the cake in the oven. And I have some on hand so it should be done before the party.

Little drummer...: Y/N YOUR THE BEST I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Y/n: lol your welcome dumbass 💗
--------------

I put the cake in the oven and begin working on the sugar cookies. I shape them into hearts and they look adorable. Then I put them into the mini oven and wait for them to cook.

I grab some water and look at tik tok on my phone.

"Hey Y/N.. you got any lotion?" Hobie walks into the kitchen.

"Yea I'll go get you some-" I look up and instantly spit out my water and some of it comes out of my nose and I start coughing.

He is in just his towel around his waist and  still a bit wet. His slim but toned waist makes my head spin and his V-line makes my face instantly heat up.

"HE. HAS. ABS??" Is all I can think in that moment. I finally snap back to reality as I'm still coughing looking at him with wide eyes.

"Holy shit." He says walking over to me. "You alright?" He asks kneeling down.

Damn that accent. "Y-yea I fine!" I say rubbing my nose getting up.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty loopy." He chuckles.

"Shut up, I'll go get the lotion." I hurry to my room.

I shut the door and face plant onto my bed and groan loudly. I rub my face and quickly get the image of him out of head and grab the lotion. That was so embarrassing I don't even want to show my face to him, but I have to.

I slowly walk out of my room and back to the kitchen where he was standing and again my face heats up as I see him in his towel.

"Here take it." I say quickly handing him the lotion. "Now please go away." I say trying not to sound rude.

"Well damn, rude much. But thanks luv." He says giving me a slight smile.

I can't believe what I am hearing. He called me "Luv" I felt the butterflies in my stomach. Well he is British it's normal he means nothing by it.

"Just take the lotion and go pleaseee!" I say looking away.

He chuckles "alright alright I'll go." He walks back to his room.

"Shit.." I mumble to myself and go to check on the cake.

It's practically perfect and smells delicious. I begin frosting the cake with vanilla icing.
I eventually just eat some of the frosting because it's so delicious. Then I take out the cookies and decorate them with frosting and sprinkles. It smells delicious and I wish I could eat it all myself.

"What are you doing?" Hobie appears out of nowhere leaning against the wall.

"Damn!" I yelp. "Don't do that, the hell did you come from." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, and I obviously came from my room." He says in a duh tone. "But what are you doing?" He asked again.

"I'm making a cake and cookies for my friend Samara's mom." I say as I write "happy birthday" on the cake with light blue icing.

"Oh cool, can I get a biscuit." He asked.

"No Hobie." I groan as I add some extra decorations onto the cake.

He rolls his eyes and walks into the living room puting his feet on the table. I hate when he does that but that's just how he sits I guess.

I start to pack the cake and cookies in a box and put it into a bag. Then I grab the card with around 35 dollars in it and the pack the comforter I got her.

I loved Miss.Rosa she was always so sweet and encouraged me to do my best, she loves all our songs and brags about us to her little book club and on Facebook.

I begin to walk out the door. "Alright I'll be back." I say waving bye to Hobie.

"Wait where you going?" He says looking back at me.

"To the party.." I sigh, how the hell did he forget so fast.

"I like parties, can I come?" He says getting up.

"I don't know Hobie, you haven't even left my apartment since you got here." I say.

"I'll be fine, and I need to get out, it gets boring when you aren't here" he shrugs.

"Fine, just don't be embarrassing." I groan.

We leave my apartment and begin walking to my friends apartment building. I made Hobie carry the comforter he resisted at first but I got him to agree.

"How much longer." Hobie frowns.

"Oh don't be a baby we're almost there, it's around the corner." I groan at his complaining.

We finally make it to her apartment building. I can hear the music and see balloons on the roof top.

"Alright you ready?" I turn to Hobie.

"Yep, after you." He says opening the door for me.

"Wow who would have thought the punk had actual manners." I chuckle as I start climbing the stairs.

Hobie rolls his eyes and we make it to the roof finally. I'm not even out of shape for real but damn those stairs almost took me out.

"Y/N!" I hear my name being yelled over the music, I look over and see Samara.

"Oh hey mara!" I hug her. "My Little drummer bitch." I laugh. "Hope you don't mind I kinda brought a guest." I motion towards Hobie.

Hobie waves at her with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh my fucking God! Y/N!? You have a boyfriend! And you didn't tell me, the audacity!" She exclaims.

"Wait huh he's not my boyfrien-"

"Mommy!! Y/n has a boyfriend!!" She calls her mom over.

"God damnit" I mumble as hobie chuckles to himself.

"Ahhh! Y/n! How are you dear, I've missed you. Oh my goodness who is this!? Your boyfriend!" Miss Rosa says excitedly.

"Wait he's not my-"

"My goodness he's tall, I hope you treat her well, she's a real sweetheart once you get to know her, ahh! You made me a cake oh Y/n I love you!" She hugs me.

"Miss Rosa..." I sigh.

"Yes ma'am, I'll treat her right, she's a big softie." Hobie plays along.

I look at him like I'm gonna kill him. Mostly because I will.

"I'll put the cake away." Samara says taking the cake and cookies from me. "Bye Y/n boyfriend" she walks away and Hobie waves her bye.

"Well y/n have fun at the party I'll see you in a little bit, I have to talk to my sister." Miss Rosa walks away disappearing into the crowd.

"Hobie. I'll kill you." I groan as I put the gift on the gift table.

"Come on, it was funny!" Hobie exclaims.

"I dislike you strongly." I roll my eyes as I spot my bandmates in the crowd.

I met all of them in highschool and we just hit it off and formed a band, Samara is our drummer the girl is basically a crackhead, Nick plays the bass, he's sweet but is a big social media guy and no one could ever guess he's gay. Then theres Laura is our manager, she can be annoying with it sometimes but it's funny.

"Aww, you dont mean that." Hobie laughs.

"I'm going to talk to my friends." I walk away from him but he follows me.

"So you gonna introduce me?" Hobie says as we make it over to them.

"Absolutely not." I stale face him.

"Awh come on Y/n introduce us." Nick says eating some pasta.

"N O, no." I roll my eyes.

"I'll introduce him! He's her boyfriendddd" Samara runs over.

"HER WHAT!?" Laura yells her eyes widening.

"I thought you'd be single till I got married." Nick jokes.

"Shes finally grown up." Laura says as she pretends to wipe a tear.

"He's not my-"

"Yep, she's sooo in love with me, you should see her when we're alone." Hobie plays along cutting me off.

"Hobie!" I yell.

"Hobie? That's a cool name." Samara says eating a cookie and Hobie nods.

They continue to joke with him and well I can tell they like him. It was fun hanging out with them.

The rest of the party went smoothly, miss Rosa loved the cake and cookies. She absolutely adored the comforter she even gave a little speech about our band.

Me and hobie say our goodbyes and head back to my apartment. I was still annoyed about the whole pretending to be my boyfriend so I ignored him.
-------------

"Will you stop ignoring me!" Hobie sighs.

"Fine. But I'm going to my room." I say walking away from him and I hear him groan.

As I enter my room I get phone call from my mom.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I answer.

"So sweetie, I talked to your dad, we'll give you the money if you ace that biology test." She says happily.

"Ugh, mom you know I hate that class but I'll try, I have to get to studying though." I groan.

"Ok sweetie, talk tomorrow." She says hanging up.

I spend most the rest of the of night studying for the test. Hobie needs some clothes so I'll try my best, despite him being a pain in the ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 19
In between different universes, an escape, chaos and friendships two people fell for each other... A love story about Hobie Brown :) I wrote this fan...
35.1K 1K 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...
7K 157 23
ok so hobie isn't spider punk, he's like a moody activist high school student. but he still climbs on roofs and shit so he's like as closest to spide...
97.1K 1.1K 22
𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝘾 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩, 18+, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙡