Forever To Be Loved

Galing kay _TaLeyahLOVE

When Sah'nai Huntley was diagnosed, the doctor said she had six months left to live. Sah'nai had one wish tha... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twent Two
Pick the Story That You Want To Read Next
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Seventeen

1K 36 3
Galing kay _TaLeyahLOVE

I'm BACK!! Yay!

It was easy to say that the kiss got out of hand quickly. I was under Aiden in less than ten seconds with my hands roaming all over his chest, while he wrapped one arm around my neck and the other around my waist, pulling me closer until there was nothing between us but clothing.

            The tingles were back, and they were there in full force. It made the kisses between us much more intimate, and desperate. We needed to kiss and touch each other. It’d been too long since we were together last. I loved Aiden, and I made sure that I put that into the kiss as his tongue plunged into my mouth, with a guttural moan, that I didn’t know who it’d came from. I loved him and I couldn’t get enough of him.

            Aiden trailed his lips down my throat to the side of my jaw where he moved his lips back and forth. The feeling was electrifying and a breathy moan escaped my parted lips as I put my hand on the back of his head, holding his mouth there. Aiden repeated the motion again, but this time, it was something sharp grazing my skin. I gasped when I realized it was his teeth, and I began to choke when his teeth sunk in and I realized what I was dealing here with.

            Aiden was a vampire.

“Aiden,” I called out, tears coming to my eyes.

            He didn’t move.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed against him but he was too strong, and I was weak. “Aiden,” I called again, pulling on his hair sharply and he pulled away and I saw that his eyes were entirely black with no grey. He moved so quickly to the end of the bed and just stared at me.

            Something was running down my neck and when I put my fingers to it, I realized it was blood.

            I screamed, well at least I tried to but nothing came out.

“Sah’nai,” Aiden says shaking his head clear before moving towards me.

            I stood up from the bed and went into his bathroom to look at my neck. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. There were only two scrapes in the shape of teeth; the skin grazed was where the blood was coming from.

“Do you have any band aids?” I asked turning around to see Aiden standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

“Yeah, hold on,” he says moving past me to his medicine cabinet.

            It was empty besides a first aid kit.

“Sit down,” Aiden says pointing to the counter.

“Are you sure you should be around me? I can do it myself,” I say moving away a little.

            Without answering my question, Aiden picked me up and set me on the counter, opening the first aid kit. I watched as Aiden clenched his teeth and brought his hand up to my neck, holding the cotton swabs to clean my wounds. I grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes. They were dark.

“Aiden,” I whisper placing my hand on his cheek. “Please don’t be mad.”

“You should be mad at me. I’m mad at me.”

“I probably should be mad, but I know you didn’t do this on purpose,” I say pointing to my neck. “Don’t be mad, okay,” I plead.

He took a deep breath. “You know what I am Sah’nai and as long as you are human there are risks. I don’t want to hurt you, but I can’t stop what I am.”

“Then what are you saying?” I asked softly, my heart squeezing at what I think he was about to say.

“We have to talk,” he says placing a kiss on my forehead. “But let me clean you up first.”

            I sit there in a dazed silence as Aiden cleans and dress my wound. I hoped he didn’t want to break up with me because I couldn’t take it. I wasn’t going to let Aiden leave me, like I made him do last time. I loved him.

“You’re done,” Aiden says stepping back from between my legs with an adorable frown on his face.

“I love you Aiden,” I say out loud for the first time.

            When he just stares at me, I hop down from the counter and step closer to him.

“Aiden,” I say looking up at him, pushing my fingers through the silky smooth hair at the back of his head. “I love you,” I say again leaning up on my tip toes because he was so tall.

“I love you too,” Aiden replies, wrapping his hands around my waist, bringing me closer until there was no space between us.

“Then why aren’t you smiling?” I asked the urge to cry pushing at the back of my eyes. Why wasn’t he happy? I wasn’t mad at him for what he’d done because I knew what I was getting myself into when I agreed to take him back and be his mate. That’s what people who love each other do, and I forgave him.

            I told him as such.

“Sah’nai,” Aiden says pulling away from me. “I can’t be around you knowing that I can loose control like that. I wasn’t going to stop. My instincts took over as soon as my mouth touched your neck. I can’t be around you.”

“Then I’ll leave,” I say moving past him and to the side of his bed so that I can grab my shoes.

“Don’t do that Sah’nai,” Aiden says grabbing my arm and pushed me down onto his bed. “I didn’t mean it like that. I said we had to talk.”

“About what?” I asked getting angry.

“You’re so cute when you’re angry,” Aiden says smiling.

“Aiden!” I call out exasperated. “Why do you keep doing this?” I asked frowning.

“You’re right. I’m sorry.”

“You want to talk? Are you breaking up with me?” I asked, my heart beating faster.

“No.”

“Then what do you want to talk about?”

“You,” Aiden says looking into my eyes.

“Me?” I ask frowning again.

“Yes. You’re my mate and you have cancer. I can’t have you die.”

“Then what does that mean?” I asked clueless as to where this was going.

“Jeremy had a friend once, and his mate was human. When she began to get older they decided that it was time for him to change her… into a vampire.”

“But I’m not going to get older.”

“Exactly,”

“You want to change me?” I asked Aiden, my mouth agape.

“Yes.”

“But what about my family?” I asked in disbelief.

“We won’t have to do it now, but in a few months, when you get worse, it’ll have to be done.”

“My family,” I say again.

“Either you want to leave them permanently, or become like me and see them from afar.”

“How can you ask me something like this Aiden?” I asked.

“Trust me, I don’t want to do this, but I’d rather have you here with me than six feet under. I love you Sah’nai, and I know how important your family is to you, but some point in your life you’re gonna have to make a decision. I don’t want to pressure you into this, not at all. But I’m not going to loose you and that is one thing that I will not do. It’s not a choice. You say your family is important to you, but why decline my option when you can still see them, but not up close. If you’re dead, you won’t see them at all.”

“You’re right, Aiden.”

“So you’ll do it?”

“Not now,” I say furrowing my eyebrows. “But when I get really bad, we’ll have to figure something out.”

“Of course.”

“Now do you feel better?”

“A whole lot, now that I know you won’t ever leave me.”

I give him a soft kiss on the lips. “Now about that room on the third floor, why does it have a lock on it and no windows?”

“Because it’s our storage room,” he mumbled.

“What do you storage up there?”

“Blood,” Aiden replies watching my expression.

“Oh,”

“Yeah. Oh.”

            We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes as I take in all of the new information that I’d learned today. It was a lot to take in, but I was willing to take into consideration that if I wanted to be with Aiden, I had to accept all of him. Whether it was the fact that he was a vampire, or that he drunk blood. If I wanted to be with him, I had to accept his life.

            The more I sat there thinking about what was going on, the more I wondered what the transformation process was like. Did he have to drink my blood? Did I have to die before it actually worked? Did it hurt? I was curious and I wanted to know the answers to all of these questions that I had going on inside of my head.

“Does it hurt?” I asked Aiden.

“Does what hurt?” he asked looking down at me.

“When you change me?”

Aiden looked down, trying to hide a smile from taking over his beautiful features. “It shouldn’t, but probably at first and after that? I don’t think so.”

“Do I have to die after it’s done before I’m changed?” I asked tilting my head to the side as I looked at him, curious by his obvious embarrassment.

“No,” he said with a laugh.

I frowned. “You’re laughing at me?”

“No.”

“Then what?”

“Sah’nai… we have to have sex so that I can change you.”

I gawked and I’m pretty sure that my face went pale, but then I smiled.

“Okay.”

“Okay?” Aiden asked confused.

“Yes.”

“You know, Sah’nai, you sure are weird.”

“Says the vampire,” I say with an eye roll.

“The sexy vampire right?” Aiden asked smirking at me.

“And that you are,” I say pushing him onto his back and began to kiss all over his face and neck. “I love you so much Aiden,” I pulled back with a smile, although my expression was serious.

“I love you too Angel,”

I laugh, falling onto the bed beside him. “Angel?” I asked looking into his intense grey eyes.

“Yes. You’re my Angel when I’m surrounded in a world full of devils.”

“You’re not a devil Aiden,” I say understanding what he really meant. “And I really hope you would understand that.”

            I hated that Aiden thought of himself that way, and I really hoped that I could be the one who would make him realize this.

A/N: Let's just hope that this will never happen again! I hated being away for almost a month. But it shouldn't because the move is all settles (sorta) and I can finally update every week again! So I'm excited.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

622 40 21
πŸ¦‹ Love the one thing that most people crave, live for some might even say breathe for. Everyone has that one person who they long to love, wish to l...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
28K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
2.2M 50.5K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...