YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

mehendi ceremony

606 16 11
By BTS7armyGurl

So....from Today there functions have started and all are very much excited for this. Today is Mehandi and in the evening time is the sangeet...All were there in their rooms doing their stuffs and getting ready for the Mehandi function.

Yn's mom, ruhi's mom and tanvi's mom were in a room helping tanvi to choose her dress.

Yn's mom - tanvi...Red or Green beta ?!
Tanvi - umm...Any colour.
Ruhi's mom -For the mehndi any colour will look good on her....Make her try the multi-colour one.
Tanvi's mom- I was also having confusion so I told her to buy both.Whatever she would like she will wear one in her own function and another one when ruhi's mehndi will be there.
Ruhi's mom - ruhi's marriage has time.
Yn's mom - I know we were just saying from another point of view.
Ruhi's mom -That I also know..Don't worry.
Tanvi's mom- Hmm... Anyways tanvi Go and change.
Tanvi - Ok.

After that she went inside the washroom to change.

Mrs.Oberoi - Aa...Now...Yes Need to call Ranbir

She called Ranbir then and told him to come in tanvi's room.

After Sometime

Tanvi came out.

Tanvi - See.
Yn's mom - Hn...Looking Beautiful. So in the afternoon time is your mehndi..So wear it at that time, I just need to check it once...thats why I told you so.
Tanvi - Okey.

Ranbir - Yes Mom.

(Ranbir came inside and hobi too came with him)

Yn's mom - ohh...you both came...okay, so hoseok...how is tanvi looking.
Tanvi - how am I looking hobi ?
Hobi - kya lag Rahi ho

Everyone looked at him

Hobi - hehe...I mean Kya lag rahi hai...hai, not ho....i mean she's looking so beautiful in that dress.
Ranbir - it's okay jija ji...everyone understood that what you mean....btw...why did you called mom ?
Yn's mom - ohh yes....tell yn and ruhi to call the mehendi girls and Ranbir, you check the food stalls and all.
Ranbir - okay.

Pihu was talking on the phone with the dresses in her hands while being in a hurry and walking fast.

On call

Y/N-hello pihu....Where are you Yaar ?! You took my dress...I have to get ready.
Pihu - Arre Arre Ynie...Don't worry...I am bringing your dress.
Yn - OK ok come fast.

call cut

Yn - Anyways lets go back to the room... She will directly come there.

She was going back when Taehyung who was going somewhere came towards her..and pinned her to the wall..Trapping her in his strong arms.

Yn - Tae.
Taehyung - See yn...Don't tell that you are busy else you already know the side effects.
Yn - Ye Ye I know..I am not busy..I am always free for you my love. (Wink)
Taehyung - Oh ho...My love is getting intelligent.. Hn.

He said while getting closer and joining the foreheads.

Yn - I was from the starting only.
Taehyung - Oh really ? Then does this intelligent girl knows what his handsome Boyfriend want from her ?
Yn - Ofcourse I know...She is with him for months..Every minute.
Taehyung - So now if you know then do also
Yn (teasing look) -But what if I don't give ?
Taehyung - Then this boyfriend will take any action.

He said while keeping hands around her waist and getting closer leaving no space.

Yn (pout) - If his action will be sweet then I am ready to accept it but if it would be harsh then I am gonna be hurt.
Taehyung - An..Hn...Meri Jaan...Don't worry the punishment will only be there if you didn't give me what you think I want.
Yn - Ohh..oKay- So.
Taehyung - Give...Don't make me wait for long...I have to get ready for the mehendi ceremony.
Yn - Even I also want to get ready...you only take the step.
Taehyung - Ok I am always ready.

He then kissed you passionately and softly.. And you kissed him back...and then.

Pihu - HEY (saw them kissing) Bhagwan~... Kaha hai tu~ (singing) My blessed holy eyes saw two couple kissing...Mere sath Anyaay ho rha h (dramatic) I am still single (fake cry)

hearing pihu you two quickly backed off and stood properly.

Yn (clearing throat) - Amm pihu...My dress.
Pihu (teasing look) - Ye Ye.

Pihu went close to them and stood in between them..And put her one hand around yn's and another one with Taehyung's...Most likely interlocked with each other

Pihu (clearing throat) -  So...My dear Ynie and my dear Jiju ji...Vaise toj I already know that you are together but Still hame bhi to dekhne ka moka milna chaiye na..So that I could also get a chance to tease my friend and his boyfriend...Well it was the first time I saw you both kissing....Hehe... Aaaaaa...Don't know why I can't stop smiling.
Taehyung - Well my Future Saali ji...we both have kissed many times before also.
Pihu - But my future Jiju, I saw you for the first time doing sooooo...Yeah..Hihi.
Yn - Anyways leave all those talks.
Taehyung - Yeah you ruined the whole kiss.
Pihu - Aww mere pyaare pyaare Jiju..This was just the trailer, the film is still left.
Taehyung - What do you mean ?
Pihu - I mean that Now I won't allow my Sister like friend Ynie to come close to you or to kiss or hug you before her mehndi would be applied.
Taehyung - Ahh...Why ?!
Yn - yah pihu..Already for three days we both missed those things..Now again ?
Pihu - It's ok Yaar don't worry...It's just for fun.

Ranbir and hoseok were coming so they saw all three together.

Rambir - What are you guys doing ?
Yn -Aaa..Just playing.
Ranbir - Ohh.. Anyways All of you go and get ready fast..
Three - Okay.

Ranbir got a call...so, he went a bit far.

Pihu - BTW hobi jiju....Will you apply Mehndi ?
Hobi - Why me ?! Girls only apply na.
Yn - Nooo...thou girls only apply Mehndi but the groom also apply a little, only on palm..A bit of mehndi...I don't know much but I think it happens.
Taehyung - If you don't also want to apply but still apply a bit for tanvi only.
Hobi - For her I can apply but still..If elders will say then only will apply..else It will look Awkward...And embarrassing.
Yn - jiju...you just confirm it once.
Hoseok - Yeah OK.

Ranbir came there back.

Ranbir - Now you all also stop doing these things and go to your room to change
Pihu and yn - Okay. Because we boys don't have much work..You girls only have so now go.

All of them then went to the different directions.

Jimin - ruhi Goenka
Ruhi - huh ? For the first time you called me by my full name.
Jimin - Anyways...Umm..In the mehndi function, can we boys come ?
Ruhi - Yes..You can come.
Jimin - OK Great then....btw, what are you gonna do now.
Ruhi - just gonna go and get a quick shower.
Jimin - that's good...i came at perfect time.
Ruhi - why ?

Jimin smirked at her.

Ruhi - I think I know that what are you gonna say.
Jimin - you're so intelligent.
Ruhi - Why do you always make me speak the dirty things.
Jimin - But...Whats the problem ?! Just give me the permission to take bath with you..I promise I won't do anything.
Ruhi - Shut Up...Now go out or else I am gonna shout..And will get angry..Go and leave the room...Fast..Else for sure I would show you my different side.
Jimin - OK then show me. I also want to see how many sides do you have  Come on Show me.
Ruhi - Jimin..Get out...I won't give the permission to you to do anything.
Jimin - I am my own boss..I don't take permission baby girl.
Ruhi - Y-

Jimin then kissed her and pinned her to the wall while kissing roughly...she was continuously trying to push him but at last there wasn't any need as he was stronger than her..He then picked her up in the bridal style.

Ruhi - YAHH..JIMIN !!!

He didn't listen to her but take her directly to the washroom.....when he wasn't really going to take bath with her as he respect her private space...and was just teasing her....He then kept her down and again kissed her...Both were pushing each other..Jimin was trying to take her inside the shower door while she was trying to push him..The floor was slippery due to which Jimin and ruhi both got slipped and fell down...jimin didn't got any injury but ruhi got a little hurt on her back but she pretended that she got hurt on her back very hardly.

Ruhi (fake crying) - AAaa (keeping hand on back) 
Jimin - ruhi, are you ok ?
Ruhi (fake crying) - My back.
Jimin - let me help you to stand up.
Ruhi - wait. (Someone knocked the door)....go and see who's there.
Jimin - okay.
Ruhi - no wait...I will go...if they will see you in my room...they will suspect us.
Jimin - okay.

Ruhi quickly stand up from the floor as she got just a little hurt on her back.

Ruhi - ohh yn
Yn - yes me....i came to tell that mom told that first ladies and girl will apply mehendi on their hands...then tanvi di's mehendi will be applied...so, go and get ready fast.
Ruhi - yeah ok.
Yn - btw, are you ok ?
Ruhi - Aaa..Ye..why ?
Yn - Because you are keeping your hand in your back like it's paining..!? Do you need some medicine.
Ruhi - Aa.Actually I fell down in the washroom..If you have spray then pls send it here.
Yn -  you again fell in the bathroom...why are you so clumsy...i remember you fall in the bathroom atleast once in a week..like it's a weekly routine for you but you never got hurt or just get a little hurt..that's unbelievable but still...i have pain relief spray...So I will give to you..Don't worry..Take rest.
Ruhi (in mind) - why did she said that...jimin must have heard that...and my acting failed.
Ruhi - No no..You just pass the spray so after that I can also get ready.
Yn - OK then I am going and bringing the spray for you.
Ruhi - OK.. Thank you.
Yn - No problem ruhi.
Jimin (in mind) - wait- what ? Yn said that she don't get any hurt or just a little when she usually fall in the bathroom...was that acting...well, there isn't anything that will hit on her back...just a little trash bin...and she too stood up from the floor so quickly like she didn't fell down....was she pretending...yes...i think so.

Yn then left from there..And Jimin came out while crossing her arms.

Jimin - so...ruhi Goenka...what was that ?
Ruhi - what ?
Jimin - that you don't usually got hurt when you fall in the bathroom.
Ruhi - hihi...sorry....When I told you not to do but then you didn't listen to me...so, i did that.
Jimin - well...i was too just teasing you.
Ruhi - okey...will talk later...Now go out because yn will come here anytime bringing the spray.
Jimin - okey...but did you got hurt this time ?
Ruhi - yes...but just a little bit.
Jimin - okay...well, sorry for that.
Ruhi - no no...it's okay.

He then left the room while she went to the bed and seated on it.

Ranbir came out from the washroom only one towel covering his lower body after taking the bath...He was going to change when someone entered the room hurriedly without knocking.

Tzuyu - Oh Sorry.

She immediately turned back and ranbir covered his upper body with the t-shirt.

Ranbir - W-what are you doing here..Hn..And can't you even knock on the door before coming inside.
Tzuyu - I am Sorry Ranbir...I actually didn't notice the room and entered inside thinking it might be mine.
Tzuyu (In mind) - What a Body.
Ranbir - So now if you come to know then go out.
Tzuyu - huh..Umm..I actually need also one thing.

She looked back.

Ranbir (In mind) - The f*** she is.Right now also I ain't wearing clothes but then also she is looking back..Katai batameez aurat/ladki hai ye Yaar.
Tzuyu - See I don't mind if you have wear clothes or not.
Ranbir - What do you mean ?!
Tzuyu - Amm...Anyways I want the charger..Mine is not working.
Ranbir - But.

She went to the nightstand and took the charger and was going out but stopped.

Ranbir - What ?! Now you took the charger so go out...I have to change.
Tzuyu - You have something on your face.
Ranbir - What ?!

She went close to him and spoke near his ear.

Tzuyu (seductively) -Handsomeness.
Ranbir (In mind) - Bhaiya kiski rishtedaar hai Yeh...Iski to mai.
Ranbir - Listen...I have to tell something to you.
Tzuyu - Go ahead then.
Ranbir - first- don't come in my room again wit-

Tzuyu Intentionally fell down on the bed and took Ranbir's hand too while felling...Due to which now Ranbir was above Tzuyu on bed....Both of them were staring at each other..and Ranbir was trying to figure out the things...when someone entered inside his room as the door was opened

? -Rohan !

hearing the voice, both of them looked at the direction...ranbir was shocked to see while a smirk formed on Tzuyu's face....ranbir immediately got up from Tzuyu.

Ranbir - rihana..Its nothing like what you think...I can explain.

She looked at Tzuyu and anger was boiling inside her...Without saying anything, she left from there....tzuyu too left from there.

Ranbir - RIHANA !!! WAIT !!!

He ran out but came back and took his clothes and while wearing it, he again ran out taking rihana name.

Tzuyu - Woahh..Real enjoyment.

Rihana came back to her and Ranbir's room as she didn't wanted to create a scene outside.

Ranbir - rihana.
Rihana (cold) - What ?!
Ranbir - Whatever you saw was just an incident...and about me not wearing the clothes was at that time I came out after taking the bath..Please don't take me wrong..I ain't cheating you.

She went to the closet and was searching for something.

Ranbir - What are you searching for ?!

She didn't reply again but took out something seeing that ranbir got the shock but become serious. (Yes..they have guns with them for safely as they are secret agents and Ranbir is I.A.S officer too)

Ranbir (serious ) - rihana.
Rihana - What ?!
Ranbir - Keep the gun back.
Rihana - Why ?!
Ranbir - Yuna..I said Keep the gun back in the closet.
Rihana - Why ?! You know what sometimes I feel like Why don't I just kill someone I hate the most..But I can't do so.
Ranbir - You won't also do so..With whomever you hate.....rihana.
Rihana - I know Tzuyu...I know she must do something from the starting and I trust you.
Ranbir - Just like this please do always.
Rihana - Hmm..Ofcourse I will.

He then hugged her and buried his face in her neck and took the gun back from her....While rihana was thinking about something.

Time skip---------

All were now ready and came down in the decorated area where mehndi function is going to be held.

Most of the ladies and girls were applying the mehndi in their hands and the music was playing around.. Small children were running here and there...The photographs were clucking the photos and were making the videos..All were enjoying a lot....some were eating the snacks

There are several snacks items but mostly were finger foods or we can say finger friendly foods....as once the girls will apply mehendi...it would be hard for them to eat snacks...so, they can eat finger foods (finger friendly foods) as it can be item in one bite and can be hold by just 2 fingers...as there are toothpicks some times.

Ruhi - yn come.
Yn - Coming just a minute..Aaa Where's the eyeliner Yaar.
Ruhi - See on the mirror desk.
Yn - Got it....ruhi can you pls crimp these products and keep it in the bag.
Ruhi - Okey.

After Sometime

Yn - ready...See my final look.
Ruhi - Wow..Beautiful girl..See I actually like this dress at the first sight.

Yn's outfit

Yn - Ofcourse...now you are a fashion designer so ofcourse you have a good taste in these things.
Ruhi - btw how am I looking ?
Yn - Just like me..Beautiful.

Ruhi's outfit

Ruhi - Hehe..Anyways now let's go down and apply the mehndi..but first we need to have a look at everyone like how all are doing..And to meet the relatives.
Yn - Hmm..So lets go down now..Take the room card else we will be locked.
Ruhi - Yea..Ok.

After that both of them left the room and went down to the mehndi function area...ruhi went somewhere.

Yn (while hugging) Hii...hello
Juhi - hey..looking beautiful Ynie.
Yn - You too Di.

Juhi's outfit

Simran - How am I looking ?

Simran's outfit

Juhi - Same as us....beautiful.
Simran - Anyways When are you going to apply Mehndi ?!
Yn - Right now mom is applying after she would be done then I will also apply.

Both the girls made the 'O' face....After that the three girls went to talk to the other people...Taehyung and the other boys except hobi also came to the decorated area.

Taehyung - yn.
Yn - Ye.
Taehyung - Come Here
Yn - Coming.

Yn then went to him.

Yn - Btw Taehyung..See, how am I looking ?!
Taehyung (wink) - World's most beautiful girl.
Yn (wink) - Thankyou..btw you are also looking World's most handsome man.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung - Now if my girlfriend is gonna rock with her dressing and beauty and then this boyfriend should also do the same.
Yn - Ofcourse.
Taehyung - BTW we both are wearing the same colour clothes..Perfect couple match.
Yn - Right.
Juhi - Ynie..Now you are here..Come your Mom is almost done.
Yn - Ye Didi..Btw Di..Meet him..He is Taehyung, hobi's friend more like a brother.
Juhi - Oh..Hi Taehyung, I am juhi, yn's cousin.
Taehyung - Hii.
Juhi - BTW you two are wearing the same colour clothes.. Hn..Like a couple.
Yn - It's nothing like that Di..We are just friends..And wearing the same colour clothes its just the coincidence.
Juhi - OK..Anyways So ruhi and simran has started to apply Mehndi on her hands..You also go and sit whichever Mehndi wali is free..
Yn - Okey.

After that Juhi left from there.

Taehyung (pout) - Yahh..Ynie, you told her that we are just friends.
Yn - Sorry Tae...But you know the reason na.
Taehyung (smile) - I know don't worry...You go and apply Mehndi now...And if you need anything then just tell me..Ok.
Yn - I think there would be the need of you..As after applying the mehndi, It should get dry....And I can't touch also anything, else the things would also that will get stained..Soo.
Taehyung - OK no problem...I will be here only meeting the relatives so call me whenever you want.
Yn - OK bye Thankyou..love you
Taehyung - Love you too baby.

Taehyung then started going here and there talking to his friends and relatives where as yn went to the Mehndi girls and other relatives.

Ruhi was applying mehndi.

Ruhi - these hairs are again and again coming in front.

Jimin was passing by her so he went close to her and help her to remove her hair from front.

Jimin - Is it now Okey ?!
Ruhi - Yeah...Thankyou.
Jimin - No problem..How's your back pain now ?
Ruhi - i told na...it was just a little.
Jimin - yeah..ok ok...You are looking beautiful btw.
Jimin - Hmm...You are also looking good.

Jimin's outfit

Jimin - Are you saying this with your heart or mind ?! Because if it would be with mind then it's just fake..And if it would be by heart then it's would true.
Ruhi (smile) - I am saying from heart.
Jimin - OK, anyways if you need anything then just call me...okey ?
Ruhi - OK..Thankyou.

He then left from there.

Manu (mehndi girl) - Btw ruhi, he was wearing the same colour clothes as you.
Ruhi - Yeah.
Manu - Are you both couples ?
Ruhi - umm..Yeah..He was my boyfriend.
Manu - Ohh..He is caring.
Ruhi - Yeah.

After that the dhol wale also came and started playing dhols...Some of them were dancing on the beats...The photos and videos were also continuously made.

Time Skip---------

Tanvi also came down with tanvi's mom and taehyung's mom...She seated down on her single decorated big seat..And the cameramen started to click down her photos telling her and others to look here or there..The dhol or music started to get loud and all were enjoying a lot.

Tanvi's look

Yn's mom - Anyone Go and Call hoseok also
Ranbir - mom...i will go
Yn's mom - Okey.

Ranbir's outfit

Rihana's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Jisoo's outfit

Yn was talking with the girl who was applying mehndi on her hands.

Yn - Di..can you pls write a name I tell you, in my hands.
Anjali (mehndi girl) - ok I will..Tell the name.
Yn - Please write Taehyung.
Anjali (teasing) - Okey~ Taehyung...Btw who is he ?! Your lover..or crush.
Yn (smile) - My Boyfriend..My everything.
Anjali - Oh.
Yn - Actually I will tell him to find his name in my mehndi..So write his name that way only so he need to find.
Anjali - Ohk~ btw you know what it's known as really good if you write the person you want to get marry, in your mehndi hands.
Yn (smile) - Yeah I know that's why I am writing his name.

Ruhi - Manu..Can you Please write a name I tell you in my mehndi ?!
Manu (teasing) - Oh..I know whose name you want me to write..Of The guy who was with you sometimes before..Your boyfriend right ?!
Ruhi - Yeah...Write Jimin please...And write it in a way so he need to find it...I want to see whether he would be able to find his name in my mehndi or not.
Manu - Okey~

After Sometime

Yn - Taehyung.
Taehyung - Ye !?
Yn - Can you please come here ?
Taehyung - Coming.

He then went to her.

Taehyung - what happened ?!
Yn - Taehyung I am thirsty, can you give me the water bottle or juice ?!
Taehyung - Ofcourse, wait..I am bringing.
Yn - OK..thank you..bring the water only.
Taehyung - Ynie...Take.

He went from there to bring the water for her..After sometimes he came back.

Yn - I have mehndi in my hands so How can I ?!
Taehyung - Okey then let me make you drink.

He then made her drink the water slowly.

Yn -Thank you.
Taehyung - Hmm...Anything else ?!
Yn - Yes Please remove my hair from front and make it back.
Taehyung - OK.

He did as she said to him.

Yn - Thank you.
Taehyung - Hmm..Anything else ?!
Yn - Yes...I am feel like sweating can you please bring the towel..Or handkerchief or anything like that..To wipe me face.
Taehyung - OK..Wait I have handkerchief...Take..Oh you have mehndi..Let me wipe your face.
Yn - Do it slowly..Just do tap-tap..I mean press it slowly Else it will ruin my makeup.
Taehyung - Okey

He again did as she said

Taehyung - Done..Anything else.

Anjali started laughing

Yn (confused) What happened ?! Why are you laughing ?!
Anjali - Nothing..Sorry.
Taehyung - Tell na.
Anjali - Actually I was just seeing like how you are working for her and she is continuously telling you to do the things so...I find it cute and funny at the same time..Seeing you getting tired..but still working for her...So.
Taehyung and yn - Ohkk.. Hehe.
Yn - Umm Tae so you can now go..If there would be any other work then I will again call you..Okey ?
Taehyung - OKey bye.
Yn - Bye.

he then went from there.

Yn's mom - hoseok come here.
Hobi - yes.

Hobi's outfit

Yn's mom (calling the mehendi girl) - Listen..After you are done with her mehndi then apply to Him also.
Hobi - aunty...Why me ?
Yn's mom - Groom also apply Mehndi.
Hobi - You sure ?
Yn's mom - Ofcourse I am..Every groom apply Mehndi on his hands..Not full but just till wrist.
Hobi - Aaaaa...Okey.

Hobi went to that mehndi one girl while yn's mom went to other ladies.

Yn's mom - Ladies, why don't we write the name of our husband's in our mehndi and tell them to find it. Tanvi's mom -Good Idea..It would be fun making them confuse with the designable mehndi.
Ruhi's mom and taehyung's mom -OK then we will do that way only.
Jungkook's mom - yeah.

After that all of them went to apply their mehndi

One mehndi girl was just free so Taehyung went to her.

Taehyung - Excuse me.
Mehndi girl - Yes Sir.
Taehyung - With the mehndi, A tattoo can also be made na ?! Or if I want to write someone's name with it ?!
Mehndi girl - Sure sir...Do you want to do ?!
Taehyung - Yeah, I actually want to write someone's name...With a small tattoo. Can you do so ?!
Mehndi girl - Sure sir..Come and sit here please.
Taehyung - Okey...Thank you.

He then seated down.

Jimin also went to one of the mehndi girl and told her to do the same what Taehyung wanted...with someones name and a tattoo...but both of them didn't know that they thought of doing the same.....All were now doing their stuffs, ladies and girls were applying the mehndi whereas boys and gents were just roaming here and there, talking to each other or dancing or being the servants for their wife, girlfriend, sister or female friend.............In the evening time is their Sangeet night.

Author - Sorry if anyone don't like the outfits and please comment that whose outift is the best according to you......and yeah, all my readers...anyone of you can tell their ideas that you wanted to be added in this story....and I will surely try to use that idea in the story....thank you everyone for supporting this story of mine.

To be continued 😊😉🙂💖💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 34 25
It's a fanfic ...here Maknae line falls in love with the Indian girls...let's see what happens...
68 0 20
A story about a fangirl who fells in love with his bias and hating her bias
4.1K 366 18
Taehyung runs to the city to be free from his family but he stumbles upon a group of misfits who change his perspective on life.
14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.