LOVE PHANTASM

Por Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

TOGETHER

1.2K 93 23
Por Blackmermaid44

Hazel eyes were blank as he stared his Lord after completing the prayers....this day define what awaits for him in future. Releasing a breath he glanced the mangalsutra that he kept for her. All he know is his love for her is true and to get a life with her he is ready to sacrifice anything. She became the reason of his existence and he believes they born for each other.....

His servants helped him to wear his jewels and crown. He mounted himself on his horse and directed the reign towards the forest region.....hope she awaits there for him.... won't push him into the abyss of agony by making deprive of the love he demanded.....

He is anxious.....of course she matters much....He want her....her love....he have to built a family with her....his queen.......

************************************************************************

Fresh rays of sun razed through the window of late Queen's chamber which is prohibited from any other's entry apart from the three royals currently living in the great land of udaipur. White lean fingers of the empress ran through a red attire of her mother...her eyes looked the ornaments that are kept in a large prob. Taking that attire and one long golden chain she went infront the full mirror. She knows where to go and what to do next....

Wrapping herself in her mother's attire and jewelry she took one last glance of herself. What she seeing now is that normal girl hrishika who excited to start her life with all the love and dreams. Yes since her father ready to banish her for not marrying someone else then why she have to abandon her love for a throne which her father even became ready to deny his daughter's happiness. It's the end of empress and rise of a commoner.

" Sister!! "

Hrishika turned to harsh who stood at the entrance. He came emotional seeing her in mother's attire. He reasoned, " Father didn't meant that!! It was just a try to make you accept his wish!! "

She released a sigh and replied, " Now I prefer this!! "

He asks, " You sure?? "

She nods in return and walks out. He followed her to the royal Hall of Udaipur where all the ministers and administratives gathered with the former king. Doors of dark crystal paved long hall opened soundly to the empress. Udhayang's eyes widened on seeing her wearing former queen's attire. She ellegantly walked in letting the end of her uttariya creep through the floor. Her eyes were calm and aura was powerful as always. None blinked their eyes.... members of sabha were sad on knowing the banishment of princess.

Reaching infront of her father she joined her palms and bent down to touch his feet seeking blessings for the new start which fueled that father's fury ignited from grieve. Standing up she says,

" Father!! Forgive if I failed you!!  "

She expectingly looked her father for a reply...but having only glare in reply she turned to the entire sabha announcing,

"Harshini Daughter of udhayang hereby announcing that am stepping down from the esteemed throne of our kingdom!!

I accept the decision of banishment from my father and leaving this land by wishing all goods for the to be emperor!! "

She said the last words by gifting a smile to harsh who shook his head in negative. Glancing everyone she joined her palms once again and started to take her steps. Udhayang who were fuming all the time completely lost seeing she being less affected to leave him and this kingdom which nourished her into a powerful empress.

He announces in finalty, " This day will be mourned by Udaipur in every year for the loss of only daughter of the royal family..... Announce the death of my daughter to subjects!!! "

The sabha shocked to the core on the cruel words of a father. Harsh shouted in horror, " Father!! "

Harshini gulped a lump of pain with tear filled eyes. Inhaling hardly she without turning announces loud, " Yes!!! Harshini died today!!! And am prohibiting anyone from udaipur reaching Hrishika anymore!! "

With that she strode out ignoring the calls of her brother. Everyone silently watched the lady walking out and as soon as her sight fade udhayang assures others,

" Udaipur never needed any magic to protect it's citizens and secure aryavart!! "

Harsh not bothering to wipe the tear away from his face turns to his father and says, " The throne will remain empty....am born to serve harshini!! Not this throne!! "

With that he too walks out leaving behind an agitated father. Harsh's decision were a blow to his confidence. He could see the same kingdom which he adored all life awaiting a dark fate where there is no reign holders...

.
.
.

Harshini stared the heavy metal doors of palace compound which soundly opened to the city of udaipur and she tilted her lips at the ocean of peoples assembled there to bid farewell to her. They all haled her name loudly and parted in two sides making way for her.

She could see the insecurity and fear in their face with the news of she leaving the kingdom. They losing a wing  that covered them all these time from many dangerous threats.

" SISTER!! "

Call of harsh made her stop and he  ran upto her. Before he could say anything she said, " No don't!! "

He shook his head in negative which made her order, " People needs you!! Protect them!! "

Harsh looks around and found how abandoned their kingdom will become if he too leaves. Tears poured down by all gathered people and they showered her with flowers.....she amused at the love they had for her...it was harsh who always there with them cause she hated unnecessary interaction.

Though the people of udaipur were aware of the hands worked behind the well preserved and qualitative life provided to them along with protection received for the threat of dhanavas........

Harshini didn't turned once to get the glimpse of her brother or palace...she is leaving everything about Harshini....after this day there is no power...royalty.... nothing....she no more use her power. She is not sad...happy to embrace the life commoner Hrishika with the king of Anga....

A princess who leaving everything behind for the rebellious son of suta.....

************************************************************************

Mahadev....the one who never impartial to his devotees.....the one who considered as the epitome of true love.....

Princess of udaypur always cherished her devotion to Mahadev and her lord was the only one who know the soft hearted and playful girl who hid behind that arrogant, powerful, audacious royal blood....

Harshini stood there infront of the shiva's idol with joined palms and closed eyes after making the most crucial decision that gonna change her fate and the duty which she got already destined. She wore a red attire with minimal jewellery and her hair were tied high.

She opened her eyes to the Diya that she already lit on that small temple situated on the forest region of that kingdom whom she waiting for is ruling. Her eyes pooled with emotion by sensing his presence....

She didn't dared to look back... slowly closed her eyes at the nearing footsteps...she could sense the happiness of the other person and her heart too fluttered at that ... feeling no sorry for what she left for this certain person .....

She closed her eyes just more tightly feeling the release of hot breath just behind her and couldn't help herself from wonder how she turned into a normal shy girl from the daring princess of udaipur who once awaited to take over the reign of her prominent and ancient kingdom which is ethereal for others...

Unknowingly a gasp left from her feeling the brush of his fingers on the back of her neck and the weight of a mangalsutra falling on to her mounts....she joined her palms once again to her dev at that moment where she have became his ....a wife....

The moment where the royal born Harshini who destined to became empress changed her future and now nothing but a commoner.....all for him...

Those strong pair of arms twirl and made her look at him....her dark brown eyes were the pool of love that ditched the pain into the depth. Adoring a smile of affection she raised her hand and touched his cheeks.Connecting her brown orbs with his hazel one she bloomed a smile on her lotus face... returning it with the same effect he says in a husky tone,

" I knew it....I knew that you whould come for me ....."

He took his knife from the waist band and pressing his thump close to the sharp blade smiled at her. She were happy yet the sudden change in life were hard to get adjusted.....from being powerful to someone dependent....all for love....

He adored her partition with blood which made her teary. He cupped her face and pressed his lips on her forehead and mumbled,

" I don't want my wife to ever become sad!! "

She smiled at those words and could see how happy is he. He were beaming in proud. They together turned to the idol of the temple to seek blessing for the life together....after that holding his hand she led him to the usual spot where they usually meet and were it all started.

Holding hand to hand they stared their reflection on the lake and she smiled wholeheartedly. Being his wife felt something else.... He noticed her being little emotional and turned her to him.

Cupping her face he comforted her, " My queen!! I will be always there for you....there is nothing comes before or after you.... it's always you for me till last breath!!

You are not alone!! We together have to built something precious.... A family!!"

She chuckled in tears and hugged him tightly. He smiled in content and carassed her head in extreme affection. Breaking their hug he asks,

" Shall we go?? "

She nods negative and showed her open palms to him. He gave an confused look and she demanded,

" Trust me I want a life together as much as you do!! Still I need words of assurance from you about something for this new open path in my life!!! "

He stared her blankly sensing the seriousness in her words. After a certain delay she said in a soft tone,

" I have left my land...my family...and much more for you!! Hope at least you can make some promises to your wife !! "

Radheya smiles genuinely and were sure whatever she demands...it will never put him in dilemma. She is few of the rare people who wish good for him. He nods which made her continue,

" There is only future!! You can't never ask about my past, family or which race I belong to....

Am Hrishika!! Wife of radheya!! That's all!! "

Karna's smile dims..... it's only she matters to him... nothing else. Still why she want him to stay unaware of her origin. Surprising him she continues further,

" Remember am your queen....yours only!! I will be your wife....would never take any responsibilities of your kingdom!! "

That was another shock for him...maybe she is afraid to look after royal duties. He too not gonna force anything on her shoulders. Her final plea was,

" And finally...you must be with me when I need you most....if you are not...that concludes nothing but how unimportant am in your life further and I won't stay where my presence is unvalued!!!  "

Karna's face were blank...all her demands seems fair yet those words from a commoner raise questions and  yes...it colored her with mystery....

She with a teasing smile shows her palms infront of him by asking, " So ready or not?? "

Karna's lips tilted in a dashing smile as he placed his palms on hers by saying, " Anything for you my queen! "

With that he pulled her to him and surprising her next instant he took her thin frame in his arms and started to walk with a winning smile by saying,

" So come let's begin our saga!! "

************************************************************************

Udhayang with an bruised heart of father stared the sun setting by ending the worst day of his life where he lost the precious gem gifted by Mata Durga and his late wife.... He is still angry. How could she just abandon everything.... unvalue all those treasures he protected from the begin. He wanted her to change the decision and stay here agreeing all his demands. The man felt vulnerable to even stand straight.... vision started to fog....he slid down to the ground feeling his knees becoming weak to even hold him any more. Breathing became uneven that last thing he felt was his son yelling,

" Father!!! "

A smile adored on his lips....his son...who took the shades of his sister to hide himself. Never greedy of power....loyal to family unlike him who placed throne over everything else....

.
.
.
.
.

Udhayang's eyes opened lightly to the dim light in his chamber and found all vaidyas along with his son in his room. Harsh's eyes lit on seeing him conscious. Udhayang dismissed everyone except his son and harsh came near to him by saying,

" Father!! This pain is unnecessary..."

Having silence in return he continues, " They might have married....we should invite them here... everything will be as you wished!! "

Udhayang gritted out angrily, " She chose his ill fate and I won't bring it to my Udaipur...."

The old king sobs, " My son!! Protect our people....your father is too week now!!!

She bruised my soul and took all strength leftout!! "

Harsh let the tear roll down and held his father's arms offering comfort....

************************************************************************

The world of dhanavas were celebrating....their king smirks as he can foresee the victory ahead. The history of dhanavas shedding royal blood of udaipur is not far away....he will make it happen which was impossible by his ancestors......
His anger flared at the sight of meat lump on his right arm instead of a palm....that wretched woman.....

He encourages the joy and celebration of his brute army by announcing, " It's time for dhanavas to hold the reign of aryavart!!! Udaipur were wrong on trusting their future on a lady....

Look what just happened....she left them in front of the doors of death!! "

Asurguru who were silent all the time states, " Don't risk yourself!!! Harsh is still....."

His words cut by jatasur, " Am not rushing gurudev!! I will hit at the right time with all my sources of power.....he won't even feel the pain while embracing death!! "

Asurguru's eyes shrink in some sort of fear. Both him and jatasur know harshini won't use her powers anymore. Still jatasur not a fool to ignite back her powers by attacking now... especially when her life mingled with the mighty son of surya.

He will get his revenge by burning her kingdom into ashes and she will be nothing but a silent spectator who no more can relish her life with the love of her life......The chaos must begin........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.8K 1K 28
What if karna knows that he is the son of god surya?? What if a girl from kalyug time travels to dwapar yug?? What if she has a secret legacy there...
11.3K 695 21
Rebirth. ✔️ Friendship.✔️ Love.✔️ Tears. Humiliation. War. Sadness. Advika finished her first part of her destiny. Will she be ready for the coming e...
118K 4.7K 37
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
125K 5.6K 30
She destroys everything she touches. Ishani, a fierce and independent businesswoman from the modern world, harbors a deep mistrust of men. Her life...