HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

Av ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... Mer

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

The philosophical Stone

2.5K 170 23
Av ladyvetra

"You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the forest?" Hermione asks in panic.

"Voldemort, you can say it Hermione," Cassi says while adjusting uncomfortably in her armchair.

"You say it so calmly because he's your relative," Ron retorts arrogantly, which offends Cassiopeia.

"Oh, don't come at me with that, Ron Weasley. I'd rather not be reminded of it every single moment, thank you," Cassi replies.

Harry smiles at his friend in solidarity. "But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns," Cassi says, nervously fidgeting her fingers.

"Don't you see? We had it wrong," Harry says, pacing back and forth.

"Snape doesn't want the stone for himself. He wants the stone for Voldemort," Harry concludes as if it were a fact.

"Now Harry, I agree that Voldemort wants the stone, but why are you unfairly accusing Snape?!" Cassiopeia asks, irritated by the accusation made against her mentor.

"Snape's been trying to hurt Potter," Hermione says.

"He's the one who released the Troll on Halloween," Ron says.

"And Hermione saw him muttering a spell during the Quidditch match to make me fall off my broom," Harry adds.

Cassiopeia looks at the three of them as if they were idiots. "How can you accuse someone without evidence? This is very serious," the girl breathes, trying to calm herself down.

"Harry, I observed Snape during the Quidditch match. I'm excellent at reading lips, believe me!" Cassi points to her right ear. "I lost hearing in my ear as a child. I was too close to out-of-control fireworks that injured me," Cassi reveals, surprising the three.

"Snape was casting some counter-spell, he was trying to prevent someone from harming you, not causing your injuries."

"But what about the Troll?" Ron questions, still suspicious.

"I can't explain that. But it's unfair to accuse him just because he's grumpy," Cassi sits back down.

"If Voldemort comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?" Ron suddenly asks anxiously.

"I think if he'd had the chance, he might have tried to kill me tonight," Harry says, looking at Cassiopeia, remembering how she stood in front of him to protect him.

"And to think, I've been worrying about my potions final," Ron swallows nervously.

"Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?" Hermione asks.

"Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe," Hermione concludes, reassuring Harry.

Cassiopeia wrinkles her nose. If it were up to Dumblefuck, they would be dead instead. But she chose not to point that out.

She didn't fully trust the headmaster.

⁀➷

Cassi was sitting with Minerva, watching the witch correct some papers while reading a book. It was her favorite pastime, quietly enjoying the company of her godmother as she worked. It reminded Cassi of her mother.

She was in the middle of a very interesting chapter about antidotes for the venom of malignant creatures when three Gryffindors burst into Minerva's office in a hurry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered running like mad, gasping for breath and with expressions of urgency on their faces.

Cassi quickly closed her book and stood up, concerned about what might have happened. Minerva also set aside her corrections and looked at the three students seriously.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore. Immediately!" Harry requested urgently.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here," Minerva calmly responded. "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." Minerva surveyed them over her glasses.

Harry looked panicked.

"He's gone?? Now?? But this is important. This is about the Philosopher's Stone!" Harry almost shouted.

Minerva widened her eyes.

"Shhh, Harry, quietly," Cassi requested, worried that someone else might overhear.

Minerva looked at her in shock. "How do you know th-?"

"Someone's going to try to steal it," Harry cut her off, panicking.

"I don't know how you four found out about the Stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected," Minerva said, still in shock.

"Now, would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly," Minerva said as she tried to regain her composure.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione started to walk away, disappointed.

"The same goes for you, Kitty. It's almost time for the first-years to go to bed. No privileges," Minerva said softly, looking at Cassi.

"Alright, Aunt Minnie. See you tomorrow." Cassi closed her book and stood up to give her godmother a hug.

"Aunt Minnie?" She said softly.

"Yes, Kitty?" Minerva asked gently.

"I think they're right, something is wrong," Cassi said, concerned.

"Nonsense, Hogwarts is the safest place the Stone could be. Now go to your dormitory, come on, off you go," Minerva dismissed, giving Cassi gentle pats on the back.

"Hey guys!" Cassi called as she ran through the corridors to catch up with them.

"What's wrong?" Cassiopeia questioned.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape! Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy," Harry said with conviction.

"And with Dumbledore gone..." Hermione added.

"Seriously, again?" Cassi raised an eyebrow. "When are you going to leave Snape alone?"

"Good afternoon." Speaking of the devil, Snape appeared behind the group.

"Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves and one of my snakes be doing inside on a day like this?" Snape questioned slowly.

"We-We-We ar-" Hermione began to stutter.

Honestly? Cassiopeia thought.

"We're planning what to do to pass the time, Professor," Cassi innocently replied, giving her best innocent look.

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're up to something," Snape frowned at the way Harry was staring at him.

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes honestly, every time he tries to approach Harry, he acts as if Snape is the Dark Lord himself, it's outrageous.
Snape walked away, his cloak adding to the dramatic effect.

"What a drama," Cassi said to herself.

"What are we going to do?" Hermione questioned.

"We go down the trap door. Tonight," Harry said with conviction.

"I'm out, love you guys and all. But Aunt Minnie is already mad enough at me, thank you," Cassi exclaimed exasperatedly. "You have exactly 2 hours to do whatever is necessary. I'll send my familiar to check on you, and I swear by Merlin's beard, if you're not in bed, I'll go straight to Minerva." Cassi pointed her finger as she spoke and left before any objections.

"She reminds me of my mum," Ron said, scratching his neck.

⁀➷

At 11 o'clock at night, Cassiopeia pleaded with Seraphina to check if Hermione had already returned to the Gryffindor dormitory. Anxiety consumed Cassi as she waited for news.

Cassiopeia's heart raced when Seraphina returned, and informed her that none of the three friends were in their rooms. Panic took hold of Cassi, her hands trembling, and desperation consumed her mind.

Without hesitation, Cassiopeia decided to fulfill her promise to protect her friends. With unwavering determination, she dashed through the dark corridors, her heart beating to the frantic rhythm of her run. Concerns about the consequences dissipated in the face of the urgency to find her companions in danger.

Cassiopeia arrived at Minerva's dormitory in one breath, her chest heaving and her eyes filled with determination. Without caring about formalities, she impatiently and anxiously knocked on Minerva's door. Minerva's puzzled expression upon opening the door would not deter her. The words tumbled out of her mouth as Cassi quickly relayed Hermione's absence and the dangers that awaited them.

In that moment, Cassiopeia's worry eclipsed any fear of punishment. She was willing to face anything to ensure her friends' safety.

"Aunt Minnie, they desperately need help!" Panic overtook Cassi, but she fought to stay calm and express her words clearly.

Cassi explained that Harry, Ron, and Hermione had devised a daring descent into the trapdoor to check on the Philosopher's Stone, convinced that a theft was underway. Cassi had made every effort to dissuade them, but her appeals were in vain. She detailed that she had set a deadline of two hours, emphasizing the importance of being back in the comfort of their rooms by then. However, four agonizing hours had passed, and they remained missing.

Minerva felt a tightness in her heart at the urgency of the situation. Without hesitation, she wrote an urgent letter to Dumbledore, asking him to return to Hogwarts as soon as possible. Aware of the gravity of the situation, she summoned Snape to accompany her on an incursion to the third floor of Hogwarts.

Professor Quirrell, besides being involved in attempting to steal the Philosopher's Stone, revealed himself as the two-faced man mentioned by the Troll on Halloween. His betrayal and involvement in the dark machinations of the Dark Lord left everyone stunned.

After the tumultuous events, Harry spent several days in the infirmary, completely drained of his vitality. Meanwhile, Ron injured his wrist when falling from the knight on the Wizard's Chessboard but had a relatively quick recovery.

The need to destroy the Philosopher's Stone was unquestionable, as its dangerous nature made it a threat in the wrong hands. Unfortunately, this decision meant the imminent death of Nicholas Flamel, the only knower of its alchemical secret. Cassiopeia deeply mourned this loss but understood that it was the best decision to be made to preserve everyone's safety.

The magnitude of the danger posed by the Philosopher's Stone was undeniable. Its power in the wrong hands could cause catastrophic havoc and unleash unpredictable consequences. The certainty that it would be destroyed brought a mixture of relief and sorrow, as it meant the loss of a source of knowledge and immortality, but also ensured the protection of the wizarding community against potential abuses and threats.
The Philosopher's Stone is far too dangerous.

Ron, Hermione, and Cassi were engaged in lively conversation when their gazes turned to Harry, finally awake from his slumber. The atmosphere seemed to brighten as their green eyes met.
"All right there, Ron?" Harry asked, a mix of concern and relief in his voice.
A warm smile spread across Ron's face as he replied, "All right, you?" The worry that had previously etched his features began to dissipate, replaced by a wide grin.
Harry's gaze then shifted to Cassiopeia, seeking confirmation that she was also well. There was a moment of silent connection as their eyes met, a mutual understanding that settled between them.
"All right, lion boy," Cassi responded, her voice filled with genuine affection. Her smile, though playful, conveyed comfort.
Finally, Harry's attention turned to Hermione, his heart filled with relief and curiosity. "Hermione?" he asked, evident enthusiasm in his voice, eager to hear her response.
A radiant glow illuminated Hermione's face as she replied, "Never better." Her eyes sparkled with joy and determination, revealing her unwavering resolve to face any challenges that came their way.

In that moment, the bond among the four friends grew even stronger.

That evening, during dinner, the Great Hall was imbued with a festive atmosphere, with Slytherin banners proudly fluttering. Cassi felt a mix of satisfaction for her house and a certain personal pride, after all, she had significantly contributed to Slytherin's acquisition of points. While Pansy playfully toyed with one of Cassiopeia's hair strands, Draco took advantage of the relaxed mood to tell a questionably tasteless joke that elicited laughter from their housemates.
However, the excitement was quickly interrupted when Minerva's firm voice echoed through the Hall, capturing everyone's attention. The murmuring ceased, and all eyes turned to the headmistress expectantly as she prepared to deliver important news.

"Another year has come to an end," Dumbledore began, his voice filled with reflection. "And now, as I understand it, the time has come to award the House Cup. Allow me to reveal the current tally of points."

"In fourth place, Gryffindor, with a respectable 312 points," Dumbledore announced. Applause erupted from the Gryffindor table, mixed with some disappointed sighs.
A wave of excitement swept through the hall as Dumbledore continued,

"In third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." The Hufflepuff students applauded with a mix of pride and joy, their enthusiasm filling the air.

The anticipation reached its peak as Dumbledore paused before declaring,

"In second place, Ravenclaw, with an impressive 426 points." The Ravenclaws erupted in applause, their blue and silver flags waving with pride.

Finally, Dumbledore's voice rose above the commotion, "And in first place, with remarkable 472 points, the Slytherin house!"

The hall seemed to explode with applause and cheers as the Slytherin students rose, jubilantly celebrating their well-deserved victory.
Cassiopeia stood among her fellow Slytherins.

The applause echoed in her ears, mixed with the pounding of her own excitement.
But just as the celebrations reached their peak, Dumbledore raised his hand, once again capturing everyone's attention. The hall fell silent, all eyes fixed on the wise headmaster.

"However," Dumbledore continued, his voice filled with intrigue, "recent events must be taken into account. And I have some last-minute points to award."
An electric tension filled the air as the students leaned forward, eager to hear who would receive these unexpected honors.

"To Miss Hermione Granger," Dumbledore spoke with admiration, "for the calm use of intellect during a moment of great danger, I award 50 points to Gryffindor." Hermione blushed, her face reflecting a mix of surprise and pride, her eyes shining with newfound confidence.

"And in second place, to Mr. Ronald Weasley," Dumbledore's voice echoed, "for the finest game of chess played at Hogwarts in many years, I award Gryffindor an additional 50 points." Ron's disbelief transformed into a wide smile, his chest swelling with a renewed sense of accomplishment.

The anticipation in the room grew as Dumbledore's gaze shifted to Harry.
"And in third place, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure bravery and exceptional courage, I award 60 points to the Gryffindor house!" The Gryffindor table erupted in celebration, the deafening noise reverberating throughout the hall, putting them on par with Slytherin.
Cassiopeia could hardly believe what she was hearing. Her eyes widened, her mouth agape as if a fly could enter. Gryffindor tied with Slytherin?! It was an unexpected twist.
And then, Dumbledore paused, his eyes scanning the crowd before continuing. "And it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much bravery to stand up to our friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom."

Cassiopeia's jaw dropped even further. Gryffindor surpassed Slytherin?! How could this be fair? She felt a mix of admiration and a twinge of frustration, but she knew she had to acknowledge the bravery of others.

"And finally, it is honorable and courageous to always put oneself on the front line to protect friends. But it takes humility to ask for help. I award 50 points to Miss Cassiopeia Gaunt." Slytherin exploded in ecstasy, its members nearly having a heart attack from excitement. For a brief moment, they truly believed that Dumbledore would unjustly change the winner of the cup.

Cassiopeia felt herself vibrating with joy, and her friends Draco and Pansy rushed to embrace her, celebrating the well-deserved victory. It was a mixture of emotions for Cassi, pride for her house and happiness for her own achievements.

And then, Dumbledore's voice echoed through the hall: "Slytherin wins the House Cup!"

The celebration at the Slytherin table reached deafening levels. Contagious joy filled the air as Slytherin students embraced one another, jumping with joy and celebrating their victory. Cassiopeia was elated, feeling a part of something greater.

The train was about to depart, and Cassiopeia's heart was filled with excitement and farewell. She ran up to her godmother to give one final hug.

"I thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, huh?" Minerva teased, a smile on her lips.

"I would never do that." Cassi jumped into Minerva's arms in a tight embrace.
Minerva then handed Cassiopeia an album.

"This is for you," she said.
Cassi opened the album immediately, and her eyes filled with tears as she saw the pages filled with photos of Regulus Black, her father, on the Slytherin team.

Cassiopeia felt a mixture of emotions overflowing within her. She couldn't put into words how special that gift was to her, especially since she never had the chance to meet her father.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she flipped through the pages, absorbing each image as if it were a connection to her own story, to her family. It was a treasure she would cherish forever.

With the album pressed against her chest, Cassiopeia bid farewell to Minerva with a grateful smile. She knew that at the beginning of her journey at Hogwarts, she had a special heritage to honor and a story to tell. And with each step she took toward the train, she felt more determined than ever to forge her own path and create her own story.

End of the first year.

R.A.B

Slytherin Seeker

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

160K 3.3K 42
Narcissa Malfoy has a secret, that only she, her son and his cousin Luna Lovegood know about. Hermione Granger is that secret and Draco Malfoy has to...
21.2K 455 9
In a world where magic reigns supreme, a young witch embarks on a journey to uncover the secrets hidden within the shadows of her classmates. As she...
15.9K 332 73
-completed- Vivian Diaz Alice a witch and Demi god who everyone seems to like, has a prophecy for the most powerful among demigods and witches where...
63.9K 809 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...