𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

Por Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... Más

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨

699 22 169
Por Bubble_Bleep

You and Hunter walked into the Throne Room, Hunter led you to a different room where Belos was standing in front of a broken door with tubes and wings.

Hunter stood in front of Belos. And Belos looked a little surprised to see you in this room, he gave a look of disappointment to Hunter. You looked around the room intrigued. Was this for The Day of Unity?

"I-I know you didn't want us going to Eclipse Lake. But If we hadn't, we wouldn't have found this." Hunter explained, lifting the key that dripped with Titan's blood.

Hunter flinched as Belos swiped the key bringing to close to his face.

You spoke up, "Some of the Titan's blood did spill, but Belos if you let us explain-"

He looked at you two, "Not all as surprising as seeing your second in command here. Hunter."

He placed a hand on your shoulder, "You did well, now run along. I'm sure you have much to do."

You smiled at him.

You and Hunter bowed before leaving. Belo's eyes narrowed and never left your figures until they were out of sight.

You walked out of the Throne Room tired, but that wasn't anything new.

"What was that thing back there?" You asked Hunter.

He looked at you uncertainly before replying, "It's for The Day of Unity. Belos hasn't told me much about it."

"Huh, but what is it exactly?"

He shrugged, "Who knows exactly." He lied.

"It looked funny, that's for sure. Hey, how come you didn't tell me about it?" You asked.

"Belos told me not to say anything until he was ready. But he didn't seem all too upset about you knowing about it." He said.

You hummed in response.

You turned to him, "So, what do you want to do today?"

He shrugged, as he walked he looked as if he had a moment of realization.

"Actually, I have one idea. But we're going to need a few things," He noticed your confused expression, "I'll explain after."

You noticed his cheeky, smile you knew he was excited. For what, you had no idea.

...

You went to do the things Hunter said to do. You made a mental note.

Casual clothes, check.

Blanket, check.

Cups, plates, utensils, check.

Books, check.

What could he be planning? A picnic? Maybe a hike? But with books? No, that couldn't be right. You walked through the halls of the castle with your basket that carried the stuff. You smiled at your favorite coven scout as he waved at you. You walked to his post.

"Hey Steve!" you greeted.

"Hey Y/n, how's it going?" He asked.

You replied with a smile, "Pretty good, how's your day going? How's your brother?"

"It's a nice day, kinda sucks that I have miss it indoors. My brother is doing great, he just barely started school at Hexide a couple of months ago. Thanks for asking by the way."

You nodded, "Yea of course."

"Where's Hunter by the way? I never really see you two without the other." He said.

"Oh, yea. He's getting some stuff. He told me to get this," You lifted the basket showing Steve, "Though I have no idea what he's planning."

"Looks like someone is finally taking a step up, about time Hunter," He thought out loud.

You looked at him puzzled, "What are you talking about Steve?"

"Your not already dating?" He asked genuinely confused.

Heat rose to your cheeks at the thought, "What?! No! No no no. We're just friends."

"Really? He's always holding your hand dragging you around everywhere. Plus you're always in the library. Alone. Together." Steve pointed out.

You waved your hands dismissively, "No, that's not true, the librarian is always there."

He shrugged, "Still always together. I'm actually surprised, Steve is not buying this lie man. How am I more invested in your relationship than you are?"

"I- no. Stop, please don't speak of this to anyone." You said a little threatening.

"Speak of what?"

Your best friend, now in casual clothing and holding a basket, snuck up on you.

"Hunter!" You said a little too loudly, "What a surprise! W-what are you doing here?"

He gave you a confused look, "Looking for you, remember?"

"Right! Right. Well! We'll be off, bye Steve!" You said.

Steve waved you goodbye, while you worried if your nervous outbreak was obvious.

...

Hunter led you to a different part of the castle. It was pretty empty on that side.

"So, what were you and Steve talking about?" Hunter asked with a friendly approach.

Your eyes widened and you bit hard on the inside of your cheek.

"Uhh, it-it was nothing important, really. So uh, where are we going?" You asked trying to change the subject.

Hunter hummed, "Nowhere."

You gave him a look, he just smirked in response.

He put his hands up in defense, "Hey, you did this to me last time. I'm just returning the favor." He said the last part in a sing-song voice.

You gave him a side-eye stare. You became super confused when Hunter led you to a dead end. He looked around before returning to you.

You crossed your arms and raised a brow, "Are you going to kill me now? Because if you do please delete my search history."

He shrugged with a smirk tugging at his lips, "I might, if I am in the mood to do so."

You faked gasped, "Wow... top ten anime betrayals."

He laughed, " I just want to make sure no one else sees this."

He pushed a brick on the wall with a small unnoticeable symbol on it and it disappeared one brick after another leading into a dark tunnel.

"Voilà!"

You blinked while your jaw practically hung on the ground. You looked amazed. He took you by the hand leading you in but you didn't budge. He looked at you confused when you let go of his hand, before looking back at the dark tunnel then back to you and realized.

He reached his gloved hand out for you to take, "It's ok, I promise only a little part of the tunnel is dark. You don't have to go in."

You hesitated before taking his hand, "It's ok, I'm ready."

He nodded, "You can close your eyes if you want, I won't let you fall."

"Already planning on it Goldie." You said.

You nervously entered the tunnel with Hunter in hand before the bricks behind you reappeared, trapping you in the dark. Your eyes widened and your breathing became harder. You tightened your grip on Hunter and the basket. You couldn't see anything, you shut your eyes hoping it would make the situation better. Hunter squeezed your hand in reassurance. You felt him take you by the hand and lead you deeper into the tunnel. Even if Hunter couldn't see himself, he knew the new tunnel by heart and made sure you didn't trip or fall. You relaxed a bit at Hunter's touch but became more calm when you felt the warmth of the sun on your skin.

"You can open your eyes now," Hunter said.

You opened your eyes, squinting as you adjusted to the small bits of light that made its way through the ceiling of the tunnel. It was pretty old. You looked around and noticed little detailed patterns and symbols on the wall. Some plants grew from the cracks in the ground. And vines hugged the walls. You looked in awe taking it all in. It was pretty cool. Hunter smiled at your reaction. His eyes never leaving you. Light tints of pink hues made their way to his cheeks. The sun creaking through the cracks hit your skin and face making you look heavenly.

"I found this a couple of months before you joined the Coven when I went for a walk after meeting with Belos. I wanted to show you sooner but never really got a chance to." He explained.

You nodded, before you knew it you saw light at the end of the tunnel.

"Where does this lead to?" You asked.

"Only one way to find out." He said smiling as he lead you to the end of the tunnel.

Once you got out you realized it took you into a forest, you looked around and saw the castle that was covered by trees and some mountains. How far did this lead you from the castle?

"This is where I go sometimes to relax. Well, before I met you at least. Do you like it?" He said scratching his scar.

You looked at him, "Do I like it? This place is amazing!"

He smiled and then sat down in the open area, placing down the basket.

"I thought after all the successful missions lately, we should celebrate." He said.

You sat down and placed your basket down. Your eyes widened and your mouth watered at the food Hunter hid from you this whole time.

Hunter took out a small box of fairy-eyed crepes, "I uh, flew down to the Market to grab a few of your favorites."

Your grin grew. Out of nowhere, Hunter's palismen swooped down at pecked at the crepes.

"Wha-Hey! What are you doing here?! Let go of those you vile creature!" Hunter shooed the bird away.

You come to learn his name was Flapjack. What a flapjack was you had no idea. Neither did Hunter.

You chuckled as Hunter tried to block Flapjack from the food but Flap just pulled him by his hair noodle and got to it anyways.

You took the box from Hunter and Flap, "It's ok Hunter, me and Flappers can share my crepe."

"Palismen! I told you to stay in the room. How did you even get here?" Hunter asked obviously grumpy.

Flapjack chirped.

"It doesn't matter. Go back I'm busy!"

The bird chirped again.

"For a small bird, you sure have a smart mouth." Hunter glared at the bird.

You raised a brow at their conversation which sounded very one-sided.

Flap chirped again.

"I-I told you no. Stop bringing it up." Hunter crossed his arms and looked away a little flustered.

You continue to watch their interaction, very much amused.

You twirled your finger and the blanket neatly placed itself on the red grass, the cups, plates, and forks followed neatly placing themselves. The food followed and placed itself on the plates. You and Hunter scooted over and sat on the blanket. Flapjack perched himself on your shoulder. You ate while feeding Flap a piece of the crepe. Hunter grumbled something while staring at the bird.

You remember the books you had and brought them out. From the bushes that surrounded you, a small pair of eyes watched you from the distance and sniffed the air filled with delicious smells.

"Ya know, we never finished the book about the human realm." You said bringing out said book.

Hunter chewed his crepe before responding, "I was wondering where that went."

"I may have read ahead while you met with Belos yesterday." You said with a not-so-sorry smile.

Hunter gasped and placed his hand over his heart dramatically, "How could you. I thought you cared."

You stared at him with a straight face, Hunter's ruby-red eyes stared back. A smile tugged at your lips. You fought it and tried your best not to laugh or smile. Flapjack stood between you two, looking at you and then at Hunter. A small breeze came in and moved flawlessly through Hunter's blonde hair. He looked nice.

Hunter tried to keep a stoic facebut became distracted by your expression as you tried not you laugh. Your eyes seem to light up in the sun. The longer he studied your features the more an unknown feeling grew inside him.

You ended up not being able to keep a straight face and laughed. Hunter followed in pursuit. You two seemed like maniacs to Flap.

...

After finishing up your meal you listened as Hunter read a book. Flapjack curled up on your lap while you gently stroke his feathers.

You spoke up as Hunter turn a page, "Hey Goldie, do you think we'll ever go to the human realm?"

He looked at you, "...Belos told me not to say anything but, on The Day of Unituy, he's going to the human realm. He said that the nights are quiet and the trees there are green, weird huh?"

You looked at the red trees around you. Green trees? Weird.

Hunter continued, "He told me he's been there before and maybe if we play our cards right we can go with him."

You smiled excitedly, "That would be awesome. I hope we do, then we can go in the rain and maybe go swimming in their lakes and oceans."

Hunter got excited too, "Ya! And I've read that the human realm has clean fresh air, and that one breath can last your whole life."

"Woah..." You smiled, "I can't wait to go there."

"Me too." Said Hunter as he pick up the book continuing where he left off.

...

Once it became dark you both decided to go back before anyone realized you were gone for so long.

The eyes from before followed you into the tunnel. You three stepped out of the hidden tunnel and back to your rooms. The eyes followed you through the castle. You looked behind you, you felt like you were being watched. Nothing was there...

Hunter escorted you to your room and you parted ways with Hunter and Flap.

Once you entered you placed down your basket that smelled of food. You went to your bathroom and showered before heading to bed. Once you got out you were shocked to see the basket on the floor and your room covered with messy footprints from the food. You picked up the basket. Everything was gone. You looked around.

You whipped your head to your bedframe when you heard your side table be ran into and the lamp on it almost fell.

You tightened your towel that covered your body and cautiously kneeled down to see what was down there. Your eyes widened to see a bill peek out from under your bed. You put up a shield with your magic. You looked down and you couldn't believe it.

But how? How is that possible...?

A palismen...? A small platypus curled up under your bed in the corner in fear. But it had white wings and it didn't look like the books with brown fur it had, a light purple tint to it, and a darker purple bill, feet, and tail with patterns.

The creature shot up when it saw you and tried to stab you with its hind legs, the shield you put up protected you. You backed away slowly and put down the shield.

You put your hands up to reassure, that you weren't a threat. You left and came back with some of the food that you have for Flapjack whenever he comes to your room. You placed it in front of the purple platypus. He sniffed it and cautiously watched you as it grabbed the piece of the treat. It gobbled it up looking at you expecting more.

You place more down, "It's ok I won't hurt you. Your just hungry huh?"

A few treats later he warmed up to you and got out from under the bed. He yawned and placed himself on your lap and snuggled up to you. You tried not to get too excited and scare him off. But to be fair you have a PLATYPUS on your lap! You lifted him up and placed him on your bed and gave him a blanket while you cleaned up the mess he made.

...

Once Hunter escorted you to your room he and Flapjack went to theirs. Hunter thought about how your eyes lit up with life and excitement. He smiled at the recent memory.

"Hey, Hunter! You got a second?"

The Golden Guard hide his palismen and then turned to the voice.

"Oh, hey Steve." He said.

Steve smirked behind his silver mask, "Soo, how did your date go with Y/n?"

"It was nic-wait what? No no no, it was a friendly gesture of appreciation, Steve. " Hunter said ignoring the heat that rose to his cheeks at the mentioned of your name and "date" in the same sentence.

Steve groaned, "Dude! It's pretty much oblivious to everyone. Mark my words one of these days you're going to get the fact through your thick mask that you have a crush on Y/n."

"Crush? I would never crush Y/n. They're my best friend." Hunter crossed his arms, upset at the accusation.

Steve face palmed, "Thats-Nevermind. Steve is not believing this. For two years I've always seen you two together. What do you feel when you're with them?"

Hunter gave a frustrated sigh, "I don't understand why is this so important. Fine. Fine. My stomach gets this tingling feeling, I feel all sweaty I guess. When I'm around them I'm happy, I want to see them happy, but that because we're friends, that has nothing to do with crushing. I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

"Hmm, Steve's getting some serious romance vibes from this. I'm diagnosing you with having some really strong romantic feelings towards Y/n. And there's no cure." The older witch said simply.

Hunter stiffened and looked at Steve with eyes. Hunter turned red, this time from embarrassment. Romantic feelings!?

"I'm ending this discussion and don't you ever mention this to anyone, especially Y/n, that's an older from your superior. Good night Steve." Hunter stomped away.

Hunter's face turned redder the more he thought about what Steve said. He slammed his door shut and sat down on his bed. Flapjack flew from his hiding spot and sat down next to Hunter.

"Can you believe that? Steve has no idea what he's talking about." Hunter grumbled.

Flapjack chirpped, "Your hopeless."

"What does that even mean!"

Hunter glared at Flapjack before he kick off his boots and laid down on his bed. Hunter's eyebrows furrowed and he crossed his arms in frustration as he looked at the ceiling of his room.

This was ridiculous, romantic feelings? Please. Who would want to be in a relationship with you of all people? Holding your hand, always being near you...ridiculous...

Hunter's eyes soften and relaxed a bit when he remembered how you back-flip from a blast, and how your smile widened whenever you found any creatures on missions. You were an amazing, badass, classy witch.

A relationship with you? It wouldn't work. Ridiculous...right?

But it actually sounded a little nice.

Hello my wonderful readers hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 1.7K reads?! Holy hot dog mustard shit thank you!

You finally got your palismen! Before you knew that it was a platypus, I'm curious what you guys thought it was going to be.

Can't you just wait till Hunter and Y/n fulfill their dreams of going to the human realm together? *Insert evil smile*

I am going to be editing previous chapters to my liking because...well, they can be written better. I'm also curious, I like putting spaces between the sentences of characters because I think it looks nice, but what do you think? Should I change it to normal? I don't really see the spaces between the wording in other fics. Please let me know.

I'm also trying to think of names for your palismen, if you have any suggestions please let me know. It would be very helpful. And I will be writting Hunter's experiments soon.

Have a great day! Don't forget to drink water, eat and sleep.

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep

Edited 7/16/23

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.1K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
16.9K 379 26
steven grant a 16 year old teenager who lives in a small town called gravesfield and lives with a mother and daughter who our named camila and luz. b...
334K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
44.7K 1.5K 18
You find yourself in a strange world filled with magic. Although you hope for a new life of adventure you end up in the hands of the Emperor. What ha...