Desire 🤍[ Kth × Readers ] Bo...

Por Lara_Oiseau7

"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. As... Mais

First story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter- 15
Thank you!
Chapter - 16
Chapter -17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Desire book two
The Mood boards of desire book two🔞 and the quotes - part 1

Chapter - 20

6.7K 213 23
Por Lara_Oiseau7

The sun rose to signify the beginning of another day. It was early morning, There is no one on the road, birds chirping here and there, trees swaying gently in the early morning wind but yn hardly enjoying the view. after meeting him, she's not in the state of mind to go home. she just drives the car were the route is taking her. She blames herself for her family suffering. This situation would not have happened if she had not slapped him that day.

When a man touches a woman without her permission, Whoever he is, she will do anything to save her chastity. She also done the same. Why some men are so cruel, why is that hard for them to admit their mistakes?, Why do they consider it a part of their self-esteem? Why some people see a woman as an object like a drug. Do they know how many women's life are ruined by them? even if a woman is touched by her husband without her consent, it is also considered as a crime. When will they know the meaning of No means no. On which day women will walk freely without fear?

Yn stopped the car on a deserted street and sat in silence. Her life was turned upside down since he showed up. Her eyes are heavy from not sleeping properly, she leans back on the car seat and closed her eyes. Her stomach rumbles with hunger. she feel sudden dizziness and fall into deep unconsciousness.

Time passed,

Ebi comes to yn house, But everyone there was stress that Yn was missing. yn left her phone in her room. They didn't know what to do. Ebi calls her close friends and tells them to look for yn. Her aunts went to see their sons and husbands at the police station. Children have gone to school. yn three sisters in laws are searching yn along with ebi. There is no peace in their mind. Time passed and she was nowhere to be found.

Yn slowly opened her eyes, her body aching from lying in one position. She looks around and she doesn't know where she is. Looking at the beating sun she feels like she has passed the morning. There was no one on that street, so she started the car. After a short distance, she asked some passers by for directions and went home.

When she went home everyone asked her many questions like where did she go and what happened "I went to look for a lawyer, nothing happened to me" she lied to everyone. "you should've inform us yn, we are searched you .You know we all are so scared that something would happen to you ? This is not right yn, next time don't do this" Her sister-in-law Aradaya said bit of anger.

"Forgive me Ara, I won't do that again" yn said She knew ara was saying that out of concern for her.

Yn went to her room and ebi followed her "Are you hiding something from me?" ebi asked. yn don't said anything and sat on the bed "we looked every advocate office yn, our friends also searched but you're nowhere, tell the truth" After asking these questions ebi came in front of yn and lift her face up, Tears are flowing from yn eyes remembering his every words "Mr.kim is behind it all ebi, He is the reason for everything that happens in my family. because of him my brother's and fathers in the jail, because of him my family lost their happiness. He is taking revenge on me by suffering my family Ebi" saying this she started sobbing little louder. Ebi panics hearing what her friend saying. "Shh,,, shh,, don't cry yn" Sitting next to her and trying to stop her from crying.

Minutes has passed There were dry tears on yn cheeks. Yn gaze catches the wall clock, its 5pm. Wiping her cheeks, she got up, grabs the clothes from the wardrobe and rushes to the bathroom. Seeing her friend state Ebi got stressed. She felt sorry for yn, that she could not do anything. yn come out after bathing. she dressed black round neck tshirt and blue ankle length Jean. she let her hair free and take her car keys. "yn wait where are you going?" ebi questioned. Yn turn and faced ebi "I am going to put an end that what is happening to my family" Yn said. ebi understands what she is saying but refuses to admit it.

"I don't understand what you are saying" ebi said, yn grabs her cheek with one hand "you know what i mean" Tears welled up in ebi's eyes as she felt ashamed that she couldn't help her friend. "don't yn, don't do this, you can escape from here. Hide somewhere" she said while crying.

"How can i leave my family in such a situation? if that will give me happy? i can't be selfish Ebi. If I leave here my half of family will be in jail for 13 years, no one can't help them. The remaining half of them will struggle without a home to stay. I'm really lucky ebi, no one gets a family like this. They have done so much for me. Its my turn" her holding tears was unleashed. Ebi hugged yn, she aslo hugged her too. "you're strongest person yn, i didn't know what to say, just come safe. I'll be waiting for you here" ebi said, yn wiped ebis tears. "Don't worry I'll come safely, You have to make everyone eat dinner. Please do this for me" ebi nodded her head and yn left there.

On her way, the car stopped due to lack of petrol. A ten minute walk will take yn to that hotel so she started to walk. her heart is racing rapidly thinking about what he will do to her. unable to walk her legs are shaking in fear. yn inhaled deeply, after calming her self she started walking.

Yn comes to the hotel and went to the receptionist women. This time there was another woman is sitting there "welcome mam! How may i help you" that women said with fake smile on her face, she was dolled up her face with much more layers of makeup "umm, I'm yn . I'm here to meet Mr.kim" The women eyes widened when she heard her name. In the morning Mr.lee informed all the receptionists, if a girl named yn comes, to let her in immediately "You can see him mam" that lady said "thank you" yn politely said and go towards the lift.

Ting!

The lift door opened. Yn takes the step to his room, who ruined her life. Yn lost the battle. she's going to submit herself to him. who wants to hunts her like a beast. she knocked just one time and waited for his reply "Come in" she slowly opened the door and goes inside. Taehyung was sitting his bed, his back was resting on the head board. He's staring at something on his mobile. he looked up at her for some seconds, but his attention again went back to his mobile. he didn't utter a single word neither she. He knows the reason why she's here, but he want to hear it from her mouth.

As always there was little light in the room, not so dark. Yn heart was beating rapidly, words are stuck in her throat. she inhaled deeply.

"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. never in million years, she never expected such a situation comes to her life.

"So you ready to spread your legs for me ? you're ready to be naked under with me ?" His knife-like nasty words hurt her heart. She could not answer his question, her nature prevented it. "I asked you something yn" he spoke sternly.

" Y- yes" she said without looking at him straight up.

"In return what do you expect from me?" he stated with cunning smirk on his lips.

"Stop everything and let my family live peacefully" she averted her gaze toward him hopefully he will leave them.

"So, Is this your price? You are expensive, I have never spent this much money on anyone. Hmm,, It's okay, you're worth the cost" Yes! he literally spent huge amount of money to the government just to make her life miserable. Again his sharp words pierce her soul. She understood his words. He label her as a whore. She couldn't bear it, The tears she held back was came out of her eyes. Taehyung watched her head to toe, as always she's indeed beautiful. He got up from the bed and walked towards her.

A cold hand wiped her tears. Yn did not see when he comes near her. Taehyung grabs her jaw and lift her head to make her look at him. Yn looks at his eyes, its empty and cold one. Taehyung stares back at her broken teary eyes, its lost the shine and he is the reason for that. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Her every drop of tears waters the unknown seed buried deep in his heart.

"Sign those papers sweetheart I'll leave your family" He pointed to the paper on the table. she got confused, he said he wants to do with her that thing , then why she should have to sign the papers. Yn slowly started taking baby steps toward it, she reached that table and took the papers with her trembling hands and looks at the papers carefully. Yn eyes widened, whole world stopped. She froze in shock. she shake her head "No i won't marry you" she came to him thinking that it is only one time, but he's taking the way too far, beyond her thoughts. Marriage is not a game, She respect it, it's a moment when two souls will joined together. It is a cultural event that connects with love and trust. she has thought a lot about her life partner. But marrying a man like him was not in her taste.

"Then let your family stay in jail for 13 years" taehyung said and walked closer to her, making she realized her situation.

"why are you so cruel ?" it come out of her mouth slowly.

"I'm more cruel then you can ever imagine even in your worst nightmare" He answered her sharply with deep voice.

"why me Mr.kim, there's lots of girls who wants to marry you" she asks him the question that has arisen in her mind.

"They're not you yn" Taehyung always gets the best of everything, even the girls he chooses for a one night. He has spent many nights with beautiful and very attractive women's in the world. but she appeared in best of everything. how could he let her slip away.

" Sign those papers, give yourself to me, let me own you" He wanted her completely, he was craving more of her more than anything else in this world. Yn felt chills running down her body due to his words. The fear and how helpless she's feeling now couldn't describe in words.

" if you want to end misery of your family" he complete his sentence. She has no other way, except sign this papers. Her tears flowed more and more. taehyung was impatiently waiting for her to sign. she took the pen from the table, yn looks at him with pleading eyes one last time, But none of that affected him. Because his desire blinded to see her pleading eyes. She signed it with her trembling hand. finally he won the battle, he got her, he got all of her. he got his biggest desire. she's his!

Taehyung come closer to her, his hard chest touched her trembling back. Yn jerked her body in shock, and moved away from him. now she was facing him with tears in her eyes. Taehyung grabbed her waist in swift second and attached his lips with her. he kissed her with full of passion and moves his lips softly so as not to hurt her. He placed one hand behind her head and kissing her more deeply and started push her backwards to the bed without brake the kiss. Taehyung feel so good, he doesn't want to leave her lips. Her back touched the bed with him over her. her hands are balled into fist against his chest. his lips sucked her lower lip asking for the permission to enter her mouth. Yn knows nothing and has never kissed anyone. she stayed still. his left hand went inside her t-shirt and caressed her waist. the sudden contact of his cold hand making her parted her lips. he entered his tongue inside her mouth and feel the warmth. Taehyung roamed his tongue everywhere in her mouth. She couldn't breathe, her body burned under his touch. she need air to breathe, yn pushes him with all her might, but all in vain. He was drowned in the kiss. She patted his shoulder with her slender hand. He understood her actions, so he leave her lips. Yn took deep breath of air.

"Your lips are delicious wifey" Saying that, he removed the hair from her face, he is still on her.

Wife

Yn heart accelerated the beat, when he called her wife. She didn't like, him calling her like that. The utterance of that word indicates that she belongs to him. She hate it.

"I want to taste them again" Her teary eyes widen hearing this. "But I have a surprise for you. Come on, let me show you what it is" saying that he got up from her and He held out his hand to help her to get up from the bed, But she got up on her own, she didn't touch his hand. This made him anger.

"If you again dare to resist my touch, I'll fucking fuck you" his sudden outburst made her scared. Yn flinched.

"wipe your tears, wait here" he went to change his dress. Hearing what he said, yn quickly wiped away her tears. she was lost in many thoughts. Not knowing what he was going to do next.

Taehyung come out wearing black suit "Remember yn, whatever happens down there, you have to go with the flow or else you'll see the consequences" he said she nodded her head. " Words baby doll" she gulped.

" Y-yes Mr. Kim"

"Taehyung" he said simply while adjusting his coat.

"Huh?" this come out in her thin voice. Her expression was so cute to him to see,He pulled her towards him and hugged her, deeply inhaling her fragrance "call me by my name" he deeply whispered into her ears, his one hand removed the hair that hiding the beauty of her neck and slowly started kissing her neck, that's send chills run to her spine. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Your fragrance urges me to fuck you aahhh !" His moans disgusted her. Taehyung hot breath caresses her neck, It does something to her belly. She feels the wetness of his kiss. Grabbing her jaw with one hand, he moved her face up a little. Now he got her entire neck area and he kissed all over it. He pressed his body against hers, yn heart beating fast, her chest brushing against his. Her body reacts to his actions and he like it.

Taehyung lips are moved downwards slowly. The tiny hairs on her body stood up. Sensing the path his lips were taking, she panicked and opened her eyes "stop please" Her voice came softly. "Not until you say my name Yn" he smirked with cunning thoughts and then he buried his face between her soft boobs and started nuzzling his face against hers . yn tears come out, she try to pushes him, but he don't even budge " Ta- Taehyung" She said that her efforts failed.

He stopped his torture just as he said. "Say it again" he deeply whispered. "Taehyung" She said fearing that he might do something again. "Hmm good girl, as always obey your husband. Understand ?" he looked straight into her eyes, she nodded. taehyung got annoyed "If I ask you something, use your words instead of you head" he said "ok" yn said meekly. "Now, come with me" she just followed him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

156K 7K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
2M 79.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
394K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
98.3K 2.9K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...