Cursed / Khaos Addams

By sebs_loves

"a story of two souls being tied together by fate, cursed to love each other until their dying days." "๐•ธ๐–ž ๏ฟฝ... More

0. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐ˆ. ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐ˆ๐•. ๐€๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐•. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐•๐ˆ. ๐‚๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐—. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐—๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ

2.1K 95 11
By sebs_loves

Chapter Seven; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

+ + +

Morana stood in the bathroom the Weathervane provided, rinsing her face in cool water. She had left the Addams siblings to their own devices for a few minutes, just needing time away from them both. 

The new mystery on why her mother seemed to be a snake-like bitch astounded her.

"C'mon, Morana." She whispered, her hands clutching onto the sides of the sink so harshly, her knuckled turned white. "Just...face them again, pretend you're now fine." With an affirmative nod, Morana cleared her throat and left the bathroom, her head held high as her hips swayed. "Seriously?!" Morana stopped in her tracks, staring with wide eyes and Khaos and Wednesday stood in the centre of three floored Pilgrims. 

"Hey, chéri." Morana felt a grin slowly form as she turned her head to the side, shaking it almost distainfully. Alas, she was still proud the two siblings stood up for themselves.

"No doubt it's their fault, hm?" She questioned, sauntering forwards with elegance, stepping over the groaning boys that still laid on the floor.

"See? You understand." He send her a small, flirtatious wink before the main doors opened and revealed a particular red-lipped face.

"Principle Weems." Morana greeted with clenched teeth, her smile not quite making it to her eyes.

"Apologies sheriff." Morana snapped her gaze towards the man that was evidentally part of the law and yet she completely avoided him when she had spotted Wednesday and Khaos. She completely ignored Coffee boy, too, but she supposed it's because they didn't mean squat to her. "These three slipped away from me."

"Correction, Ms Weems," Morana said with a feigned smile, "it's two. Not three."

"Come on, you three, time to go." Morana dropped her smile and sighed wistfully, playing the dramatic card as she grabbed Khaos' hand.

"But our romantic get-away!" She whined, laughing along with Khaos shortly after as she and him left the small cafe.

"Miss Addams." Weems cleared her throat and Morana and Khaos still waited outside. They both debated on whether or not to simply walk back the way they came, but ultimately - and silently - they figured it would be a better to wait.

"I know you're not fine." Khaos said, refusing to glance at Morana as he spoke these words. When he received a hum, he sighed. "There's something going on and i can't figure it out."

"One day you will." She said confidentally, patting his chest as Weems and Wednesday finally exited the cafe.

~

Morana fixed up her short black crop top, making sure it didn't look awful, whilst she made sure the belt supporting her short denim shorts were properly fastened. She wore a long, orange knitted cardigan to stave away the chill in the air.

She decided she may as well have fun at this carnival she wwas expected to attend.

"You've fiddled with your clothing for a few seconds every five minutes." Wednesday's dull tone prevailed over the screams of laughing students and the mechanical whirs of the machines. "Why?"

"I want to have fun in style." Morana shrugged, sending a swift smirk to Wednesday. "Shoot me if that is a crime."

"I would shoot you to have fun." Wednesday retorted, the words making Morana smile widely.

"I'll miss you, you dark and horrifying woman." Wednesday's black eyes stared at Morana, a small smile on the girl's lips. Indeed, a notion truly unexpected.

"Make sure my brother doesn't fail at murdering someone."

"With pleasure." Morana bowed to Wednesday, chuckling as she stood straight. She would miss the raven haired, dull toned woman immensely. "So long as you find a way to contact me."

"I'll send a raven." Morana breathed out a laugh before she saluted her goodbyes to Wednesday, walking backwards into the crowd of rowdy students. She had no goals in mind bar to try and make her time at Nevermore worth it. Whilst also trying to forget the fact that her first friend was abandoning her in this godforsaken place.

"Hola, chéri." A whisper so cold, so chilling and yet so comforting and warm travelled through Morana's ears and down her spine, giving her a chill that was far worse than what she'd receive on a chilly winter's day.

Despite the seemingly juxtaposition of the feelings she received with those two words - of which were two different languages - Morana could find herself smiling. It was a smile that proved to be laced with emotions...and yet it was emotions Morana could not decipher.

"Hello, mio caro." She replied, her tone as wistful and soft as a feather that fell down through the air. She turned her head slightly, only slightly, to be able to glance at the boy that stood just behind her. His mouth was that close to her ears, his chin was practically resting on her shoulder.

"What brings you here?"

"Not the shitty food." The pair chuckled at themselves before Khaos wrapped an arm around Morana's shoulder. She looked at the hand before she looked up into Khaos' dark eyes, her own warm brown eyes swirling with many questions.

"Gotta make sure no one sweeps-" Khaos wrapped his other arm around Morana's waist and twirled her in the air, "-you off your feet."

"Put me down!" She laughed heartedly, feeling a sense of great elation fill her soul. It was something she hadn't felt for a while.

"Alright, chéri." Khaos chuckled, the sounds vibrating within his chest to make it sound deeper than perhaps necassary. "What's your plan for the night?"

"Go on as many rides as possible." Morana grinned widely at the curly haired boy before she began to jog away, urging him to follow quickly as she made her way towards a carousel.

Whilst Morana ran for the certain carnival ride, Khaos followed behind her at a slower pace, taking a moment to appreciate what he had found. What did he find?

He found a girl that made him smile. She made him laugh and think about other things than just the murder of all the snobby students. It made him feel alive.

"Khaos!" The girl cried out with a wide smile, urging him forwards once more. With a soft laugh, one that showed something no one could describe, Khaos approached the curly haired Devoe girl and then inspected the horse carousel that awaited them.

"This? This is your first pick?" His tone held judgement to them, scoffing slightly at the weirdness of Morana's first pick.

"Yeah." Her voice was no longer confident. It held a shaky tone to it, showing slight vulnerability. "You don't have to, um, go on it if you don't want to?" 

Silence.

Something so sickening and unnatural, yet something so beautiful and peaceful in the right circumstances. It was also something that seemed to have drowned Morana. She squirmed and shook her head, scowling at herself for thinking that Khaos Addams would even want to spend time with her at this-

"Of course i'll go." Khaos allowed a soft smile, something he vowed to show no one but Morana. "Come on." He chuckled and nudged Morana fowards before he aided to help Morana onto one of the horses. He got onto one that was behind her and decided to not make a face of disdain at the carnival ride.

He was doing this for a girl that made him feel something other than a seering numbness.

~

"Step right up! Win a rose for a special lady, or guy!" Khaos stopped walking beside Morana for a moment, his gaze shifting onto a middle aged man that waved towards him. His eyes looked towards Morana, the girl's wide and bright smile being the only thing he focused on before he quietly slipped away.

"Do i need to stab someone?" Khaos' questioned was filled with sincerity, something that scared the carnival worker almost to death. He couldn't help but blink, unsure on what else to do as he fumbled to say anything.

"No, nah man." He ended up saying, slightly leaning away from Khaos as the boy drew closer. "H-Here." A singular, wind's breath coloured rose was handed to him swiftly yet delicately.

"Smart." Khaos hummed before he walked away. He stuffed one hand into his pocket as he gently twirled the flower in his fingers, his gaze almost glued to it.

"There you-oh." Morana stared at the flower, fearful it was for another girl that was not herself. She cleared her throat and sent him a normal, emotionless expression.

She had fallen into the trap of false feelings. False security.

"I got this...for you." Morana felt her brow twitch in a frowning motion as she stared at the boy that was supposed to be cold and deadly.

The boy slowly extended the rose towards the girl, of whom breathed out heavily before she gingerly took the white flower into her grasp carefully. Morana inspected the flower, smiling softly as she raised a finger to delicately touch the petals of the rose.

"It's stunning, Khaos." She told him in a calm and soft voice. She looked up at him, watching his eyes hardened in a scrutinizing manner. With a soft chuckle, Morana nudged the boy's arm with hers. "Come on, lover boy. Let's go on some other rides." She grabbed his hand and dragged him towards a swing ride.

Morana had never felt so touchy-feely with anyone before, a concept that was of utmost infamiliarity. However, she did feel something.

She felt alive.

~

A/N

Okay, so i know it's a shorter chapter than normal but i wanted to give you guys something considering i haven't updated in like a month.

- how was that sweet little moment between Khaos and Morana? Too soon? Too uncharacteristic?

please let me know by commenting and voting if you enjoyed the chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.5K 37
Y/N L/N is a 15-year-old cynic and nihilist. A self-appointed loner. He also happens to be a Psychic student at Nevermore Academy, having been attend...
495K 12.7K 42
What if Hecate Addams, a girl that was twinned with Wednesday at birth but was seemingly the total opposite of the dark, gothic girl, got forced into...
81.1K 2.1K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
67.6K 1.8K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...