HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Halloween Night

3.6K 192 9
By ladyvetra

The beginning of a friendship with Hermione.

"By Merlin's beard, Wesley is an idiot!" Cassiopeia muttered to herself, frustrated.

The girl felt a wave of irritation and indignation sweep through her entire being as she witnessed the moment when Ron made Hermione cry with his foolish words. She couldn't understand how someone could be so insensitive and stupid towards another person, especially someone like Hermione, who always displayed intelligence and kindness.

"He has the audacity to talk about people behind their backs." Cassiopeia sighed, and went to the women's restroom to look for Hermione.

Upon entering the bathroom, Cassiopeia searched for Hermione, hoping to find her in one of the stalls or near the sinks.

Finally, she spotted Hermione standing in front of the mirror, wiping away the tears that were still streaming down her face.

Cassi approached gently, respecting the girl's personal space but making it clear that she was there to support her.

"Are you here to mock me too?" Hermione asked defensively.

"Hermione, I would never come here to mock you. I came here to talk and understand how you're feeling. I know Ron's words were harsh and unfair, but please allow me to explain," Cassiopeia said.

"I'm sorry, it's just that... it's happened so many times before, I thought you would too..." Hermione was embarrassed and let out a sob.

"I understand your concern, Hermione. I do value friendship and respect. I just want to talk and offer my support. If you want to share what you're feeling, I'm here to listen," Cassi smiled gently.

Hermione let out a sob. "I'm afraid of not being accepted by others because of my blood status. And now, with what Ron said..."

"Hermione, I understand how you feel. I can imagine how challenging it must be to be a Muggle-born in a completely new wizarding world. But I want you to know that you're not alone. I'm here to be your friend and support you in whatever you need," Cassi smiled gently, still respecting Hermione's personal space.

"Thank you, Gaunt. It's comforting to know that someone understands. Ever since I arrived at Hogwarts, I've felt so out of place and insecure," Hermione smiled, trying to wipe her face clean.

"Granger, I completely understand your fears. But I want you to know that your heritage doesn't define who you are as a witch or as a person. You are an incredible, intelligent, and courageous individual. It's no wonder you were sorted into Gryffindor. And I want to assure you that being a Muggle-born doesn't change my desire to be your friend," Cassiopeia said sweetly.

Hermione looked at Cassiopeia with surprise and confusion, unable to understand how a pure-blood, especially the Slytherin princess, could want to be her friend. She had seen how other Slytherins looked at her with disgust. Her eyes showed a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

Cassiopeia noticed Hermione's reaction and understood the reason behind her surprise. She decided to address the issue head-on, clarifying her own viewpoints and the values her mother had taught her.

"Hermione, I understand that my family is known for Salazar Slytherin's pure-blood ideals. But I want you to know that I don't share those beliefs. My mother has always been against prejudice and discrimination based on blood. She believes that a family's true power lies not in their origins, but in their actions and the choices we make.

"But... how can I be sure that you're different?" Hermione said in a low voice.

"I understand your skepticism, Hermione. But I am here to prove to you that my words are not empty. I believe in equality among wizards, regardless of their blood. I reject any form of prejudice, and I am willing to fight against it. You don't need to worry about me discriminating against Muggle-borns because I value the person you are, not your origins," Cassi smiled.

Hermione looked into Cassiopeia's eyes and saw sincerity in her words. She began to feel more at ease, understanding that not all pure-bloods shared the same ideals and prejudices.

"I... I want to believe you, Cassiopeia. I want to believe that we can be friends, despite our differences. But promise me that you'll never treat me differently because I'm a Muggle-born." Hermione looked so small in that moment.

Cassi approached and extended her hand, hoping that Hermione would take it back.

"Hermione, I promise. I will never treat you differently because of your blood. We are witches, and our strength and worth go beyond our origins. I've seen you in class, damn, you're brilliant! I want us to form a friendship that goes beyond any notion of blood purity."

The two girls exchanged a sincere look, and slowly Hermione's skepticism began to fade away. She was willing to give friendship with Cassiopeia a chance, trusting her words.

"It's hard to believe sometimes, with all the pressures and prejudices we face. I just wanted to fit in, to be accepted by others. But it seems like there's always something that makes me feel different and excluded." Hermione seemed like she was about to cry again.

"Hermione, true friendship isn't based on bloodline or any other superficial criteria. It's based on support, understanding, and mutual respect. And I respect and admire you for the incredible person you are. I promise to be here for you, no matter what happens. We will overcome all obstacles together. You don't have to worry about loneliness because I'll always be here whenever you need support, a friend to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on," Cassi said with a slight chuckle.

Hermione hugged her tightly.
"Thank you, snake girl," Hermione said with a giggle.

"No problem, lion girl," Cassi playfully replied.

Now Hermione and Cassie were standing in front of the sink while Hermione wiped her face of tears. They were snapped out of their inner thoughts when their sensitive ears caught a loud crash. The strange noise seemed to be accompanied by the sound of something being dragged.
The noise was approaching and coming towards the girls. Sensing danger, Cassiopeia pulled her wand from her sleeve and pointed it at the door. As if on cue, an ugly and extremely smelly troll pushed through the small door.

"Seriously? Damn, he's huge!" Cassi whispered to the terrified Hermione.

Hermione and Cassiopeia stood frozen in fear as the troll approached slowly. Their hearts raced, and they exchanged a look of pure panic.

Cassiopeia quickly tried to think of a strategy to confront the troll, her mind working at full speed. She looked at Hermione, searching for any sign of courage and determination on her face.

"Hermione, stay behind me," Cassi ordered firmly.
Hermione, though frightened, followed Cassiopeia's instructions. With her wand firmly in hand, Cassiopeia pointed it at the troll.

The troll looked at Cassi as if they didn't understand anything of substantial value. Cassi looked into its eyes and, for the first time, the girl realized something important. The creature could sense her magic.

The troll didn't move from its spot in the doorway; it just looked at the girls, wondering what to do. After a while, it seemed to make a decision. Surprising both of them, Cassiopeia gathered her courage and raised her hands in a gesture of peace.

Cassiopeia approached slowly, keeping her hands raised in a gesture of peace. Their eyes met, and she noticed a spark of curiosity and recognition in the troll's eyes. The girl knew that something special was happening there.

"We don't want to fight you. We're just trying to pass through. If you don't attack us, we won't attack you," Cassi said gently, which made the troll widen its eyes.

"HERMIONE! Where are you?" The voice was obscenely loud and startled them. As a result, the troll dropped its club in fright.

Harry and Ron entered the bathroom, about to shout again, when the large creature knocked them down, effectively knocking them out. The troll, Hermione, and Cassi stared at the two unconscious boys. Cassiopeia shook her head when the troll turned to her.

"Sorry. Are the boys your friends hu?" it asked, apologizing.

Cassiopeia looked at the troll with a mix of surprise and relief. She didn't expect the creature to show concern or consideration for the boys, but there it was, apologizing. Cassiopeia wanted to deny it, but something held her back. She was still upset about how they treated Hermione.

"Yes, they are my friends. They may be a bit clumsy at times, but they don't deserve to be hurt."

The troll nodded, seeming to understand Cassiopeia's words. It approached the unconscious boys and carefully lifted them from the ground, placing them in a more comfortable position.

The troll was about to say something when a glimpse of robes caught its attention near the door. There stood a very concerned Minerva McGonagall. But the concern didn't last long; with a glance at Cassiopeia, it quickly turned into anger as she drew her wand and menacingly pointed it at the troll.

"How dare you try to put in danger-" Before she could finish, Cassi interrupted her.

"Aunt Minnie, it's alright!"

"How can it be alright?" she questioned exasperatedly.

"He didn't harm us, Aunt Minnie. In fact, he even apologized. It was a misunderstanding."

Minerva looked from the girl to the troll, perplexed. She seemed to consider Cassiopeia's words for a moment before lowering her wand.

"A misunderstanding? Are you saying this troll... apologized?" Minerva was bewildered.

"Yes, it seems that he just got startled by the boys' presence. When he realized we weren't a threat, he acted differently."

"He didn't seriously hurt anyone. In fact, we were having a civilized conversation," Hermione smiled, joining the conversation.

"Civilized? How is that possible? Trolls don't have the ability to speak," Minerva was on the verge of having an aneurysm

"May I express my opinion?" the troll intervened, much to Minerva's great shock.

"The two-faced man."

"What?" Hermione exclaimed.

Minerva and Cassiopeia were also taken aback by the troll's words. The situation was becoming increasingly unusual.

Minerva: Two-faced man? What do you mean by that?

The troll paused briefly, scratching his head with his free hand.

Minerva finally recovered from her shock and was about to ask a question when footsteps could be heard running down the corridor. What's with all the interruptions today?

Cassiopeia turned to the troll. She knew she had to act quickly. "Friend, cooperate and you'll return to the forest unharmed," she quickly said.

"Name is Tult."

"So, Tult, will you cooperate?" Cassi questioned.

"Yes"

"Very well. When you wake up, I'm sure you'll be back in the forest," the girl said as she raised her wand.

With a silent spell, she put Tult to sleep. As soon as he fell to the ground, the headmaster and Professor Snape rushed into the room.

"What happened?" Professor Snape asked, annoyed.

"Professor McGonagall arrived just in time and knocked him out too," Hermione thought quickly.

The professor narrowed his eyes at Hermione and Cassi before turning to Minerva.

"Is that so?" He lingered.

"Now, now, Severus, the troll is taken care of. Getting so tense will make you age faster," Minerva joked naturally. Professor Snape gave her a fierce look.

"Minerva, would you be kind enough to escort the students to Madame Pomfrey? It's better to be safe," Snape said suspiciously. "We need to take the troll to a secure location before he wakes up."

Snape waved his wand, and Tult started floating in the air. The troll's unconscious body followed the professor as he left the bathroom. Once Severus was out of earshot, Minerva turned to Cassiopeia.

"Are you okay? I was so worried, and then when I saw the troll, I just... I couldn't let it..." Cassi interrupted her godmother's rambling as she embraced her.

"I'm fine, Aunt Minnie. I wouldn't have let him hurt me." She smiled at the girl as she started stroking her hand with her thumb.

The moment was interrupted when the boys started stirring. Cassi reluctantly let go of Minerva's hand as she gestured to the now awakened Gryffindors.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"But of course," she said as they walked over to the boys. The witches helped them up from the floor and together they made their way to the infirmary, with the Gryffindors in tow.

That night, news of the adventure in the bathroom spread throughout Hogwarts. Some students commented on Cassiopeia and Hermione's bravery, while others teased Harry and Ron for being knocked out by the troll. Cassiopeia suspects that Draco has something to do with it.

On that day, 5 points were awarded to Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 107 12
One day, three years after the war, Harry Potter sees Narcissa Black-Malfoy in Diagon Alley. The woman who saved his life that day in the Forbidden...
41.1K 1.7K 33
This will be a Y/N x Narcissa Malfoy fan fiction. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You have grown close t...
428K 18.7K 85
in which a dark and little bit twisted malfoy sister finds herself staring at a very beautiful blonde witch. violetta malfoy has never been in love b...
14.6K 2.6K 24
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...