My fake boyfriend | VMIN

Door CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... Meer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Extra 3:Jimin's Internship

253 37 5
Door CrenRd

The summer of their freshman year, as promised, Jimin went to the TV station to intern as Yeo-Jin's assistant.

At first, he naively thought that interning would just be getting to know the work around the TV station, something light and easy. Besides, Yeo-Jin was Taehyung's mom, so she probably would take special care of him.

But he never expected that Yeo-Jin would "take special care of him" in the completely opposite sense of what he expected.

Due to the time-sensitive factor of Yeo-Jin's economics show, the scripts needed to be completed the same day the show aired, so on the first day of his internship, Jimin had to arrive at 6:00am and followed her around the whole day.

Yeo-Jin also had an official assistant called Min Ho, someone who graduated with a broadcasting anchor degree and had followed her for a year now.

"Little Minho, come, this is Jimin, an intern from F University. From now on, he'll be coming here during summer and winter break. When I'm busy, look after him for me, and if you have work, let him help you." After this simple introduction, Yeo-Jin walked into the makeup room to prepare.

Min Ho was currently under a heavy workload, so hearing there was a new helper, happily ordered Jimin: "Come help me inspect this press release that Big Sis Jeon will use for her live broadcast. After the broadcast light comes on, go get 2 cups of coffee, no milk, no sugar......"

Before Jimin could get his bearings straight, he was entangled in this fast-pace work. It wasn't until lunch that he could finally catch a break.

Min Ho brought him to eat at the station's cafeteria and also gave a more thorough introduction on his own major, then asked him all secretly, "Hey little handsome, what's your relationship with Big Sis Jeon?"

Jimin instantly felt awkward.

Min Ho had just graduated and wasn't older than him by much, but Yeo-Jin maintained her appearance really well, so the younger generation calling her "Big Sis" wasn't strange. But he was her son's boyfriend, so if he was to tell the truth, then the seniority would get all mixed up.

While Jimin debated over how to reply, Min Ho then sighed, "I rarely see any undergrads interning here, especially someone following Big Sis Jeon. Do you have connections?"

Jimin awkwardly nodded...... In a way, he did.

Min Ho smiled and winked: "Don't worry, even if you do, I won't look down on you. In this society, having connections is type of skill. Moreover, Big Sis Jeon always does things fairly. After getting this opportunity, how you'll end up will be up to you."

Jimin let out a sigh of relief. Luckily, the other didn't keep asking about his relationship w/ Yeo-Jin.

Halfway through lunch, Taehyung called. After picking up, Jimin whispered, "It's really busy, and I'm currently eating. If you have something you need, use WhatsApp."

Originally, Taehyung wanted to intern w/ Jimin, but Yeo-Jin said they had enough ppl. Besides, they were mother and son, so they had to maintain some distance. If Taehyung wanted to intern here, he'd have to go to another department.

After researching and finding out that he wouldn't have any contact w/ Jimin by going to another department, he'd rather not go. Therefore, he stayed home researching video editing and drone cameras. Yeo-Jin found a young man knowledgeable in that area to help him out.

After Jimin hung up, Min Ho asked, "Who was that? Girlfriend?"

Jimin paused, then somewhat bashfully nodded.

Min Ho, envious: "How great. Better treasure this time and properly date. After you start working, you won't have time for dating."

At that time, Jimin still hadn't understood the meaning of those words.

After lunch break, Yeo-Jin called him into her office and gave him a few introduction to finance/economics books, telling him to read these in a week.

Jimin blinked. He had never read up on this topic before. Did he need to learn this too?

Seeing him hesitate, Yeo-Jin picked up her teacup: "Well? Afraid that you won't understand?"

Jimin was super weak to this kind of provocation and immediately shook his head: "No."

Yeo-Jin smiled, pleased at his response, and explained: "I know what you're confused about. Actually, I didn't know anything about economics either when I graduated. But when you host a program that talks about these kind of topics, like the law or politics, if you don't learn on your own, then you'll get replaced."

Jimin pensively gave an "Mm."

Yeo-Jin then encouraged: "You were able to get into F University, so I'm very confident in your IQ and ability to learn. In journalism, the more you know, the better you're off. Since you've followed me, then start w/ learning this. You can't go wrong w/ having more knowledge."

Jimin was originally someone who wanted to climb to the top, and after this encouragement, became very motivated and picked up the books to leave.

Yeo-Jin called out, "Where are you going?"

Jimin: "To read."

Yeo-Jin looked at him like he was an idiot and smiled: "This is for you to read after work. There's still other things to be done in the afternoon."

Jimin: "......"

From 6 in the morning to 6 in the evening, Jimin was busy like a bee.

After work, Yeo-Jin asked if he was going home, and he replied w/ yes.

She smiled and said, "You can consider coming back with me. This way, you can go w/ my car in the morning instead of waking up early to catch the subway. At night, if there's anything in those books you don't understand, I can also give you pointers... Moreover, if you stay over, Taehyung should be extremely happy."

Incredibly excited inside yet still emotionless on the outside, Jimin calmly replied, "I, I'll go back and discuss it w/ my parents."

That night, Jimin brought this up.

At first, Papa and Mama Park hadn't known that Taehyung was Yeo-Jin's son, but Jimin told them honestly, and even added that he got this internship through Taehyung.

Of course his parents wouldn't say no to something this wonderful. They even wanted to personally pay a visit and thank Yeo-Jin for taking such good care of their son.

Papa Park rubbed his palms: "If you go live there, would it cause any troubles w/ Anchor Jeon's family?"

Jimin: "It shouldn't. Anchor Jeon and her husband are divorced and she lives w/ her son. If I go over, I'd be staying w/ Taehyung."

Papa Park, excited: "What? Divorced? When did that happen?"

Jimin: "Very early, when Taehyung was still in elementary school."

Papa Park: "Ah, and all these years, she didn't get remarried?"

Jimin: "No."

Mama Park: "Oi, you already have a family, so why are you asking about other people's marital status?"

Papa Park: "Aiya, she is my goddess, and I'm just asking... I promise I don't have any inappropriate thoughts! Don't you also like that, Gong Yoo!"

Mama Park smiled. Joking aside, she was really happy for her son. "You father and son really have an affinity for Anchor Jeon. One's her long time fan, the other became classmates w/ her son. Who knows, maybe one day we'll even have the chance to eat at the same table."

Hearing this, Papa Park grew more excited and urged his son: "Ah, Jimin, you have to get into a good relationship w/ Taehyung. That's right, when you go live at their house, be polite, follow the rules, don't neglect yourself, and strive to leave Anchor Jeon w/ a good impression!"

Jimin gave an "Oh", unable to resist tsukomi-ing in his heart: If I told you guys I was dating her son, would you still say all this......

After living with Yeo-Jin, Jimin's 'all day no rest' internship life continued, and what's more, he had to endure Taehyung's bottomless desires after each hard day of work. Jimin was completely drained.

Other than work-specific tasks, as time passed, Jimin also had to help out with buying breakfast, getting coffee, preparing medicine and reminding Yeo-Jin to take them, etc...

And during this period, Yeo-Jin also came to admire Jimin even more. After all, he was serious and dependable in his work, willing to learn and diligent, had high perception, wasn't proud or impatient— Who wouldn't like such a young man working under them?

Today, a thunderstorm came, so after getting off the car, Jimin helped Yeo-Jin hold an umbrella. Although it was just walking across the yard, he still got soaked.

Towards this, Taehyung was both extremely distressed and gloomy, and the resentment that piled up these many days all exploded out at once: "Mom! Who's boyfriend is Jimin suppose to be! Instead of finding your own, all you do is work my wife to the bone every day!"

Yeo-Jin & Jimin: "......"

Jimin felt unbelievably speechless at these brainless accusations... This dumbass, what was he getting jealous of his mom for? Did the other not know that the reason he acted so attentive and polite was to curry favor w/ his future mother-in-law?

After she digested those words, Yeo-Jin couldn't hold back her laughter: "Yo, you little brat. Even throwing your mom away at this point!"

No matter how much Yeo-Jin liked Jimin, she still needed to mock her son over this.

Taehyung: "What throw away!"

Yeo-Jin: "So what if I use your boyfriend? Did I bully him or make trouble for him?"

Taehyung couldn't retort, tongue-tied.

He was originally a filial son and rarely argued w/ his mom. It was only due to the lack of attention from Jimin that he felt hostility towards her, and with this short convo, was utterly defeated. Flustered and exasperated, he pushed Jimin up the stairs to change.

In the bedroom, Taehyung covered the other's head with a towel and grumbled, "Do you want to take a shower? You got wet and then went under the AC, so be careful about getting sick."

Jimin: "It's fine, my body's not that weak. I only got wet for a few seconds."

Taehyung: "You're literally drenched!"

Jimin smiled, grabbed the towel, then took off his wet polo shirt while facing away: "Help me find a shirt to change into......" As he said this, he turned around and saw Taehyung's hungry stare. His cheeks flushed, and the other rushed forth to hug him.

A certain someone kissed him like a man starved for 3 days and 3 nights. Jimin quickly pushed the towel onto the other's face: "What are you doing! Your mom's waiting downstairs for us to go eat......"

Taehyung curled his lips, then turned around to find a shirt, full of grievance and complaint.

"All the clothes you brought are in the wash!"

"...Eh? They're not dry yet?" Jimin was way too busy and didn't bring a lot of clothes.

"Because it rained a lot today." Taehyung pulled out one of his large t-shirts and threw it to Jimin. Without thinking much of it, Jimin put it on.

After eating dinner, Yeo-Jin told Jimin to come to the study. She planned to talk about how politics affected the economy and the stock market.

Taehyung once again raised the flag of protest: "Mom, can't you give Jimin a vacation day?"

Flipping through the news on her iPad, Yeo-Jin replied, "Don't I give him a day off every week?"

Taehyung: "How's that enough? Right now, it's our summer vacation. Even if it's an internship, it shouldn't be this busy!"

Yeo-Jin took a sip of her digestive tea as she lectured: "Ah, life is very fair. Either you work hard while you're young, or be lazy and suffer in the latter half of your life... Although you're on break, it just so happens that I have time tonight to teach Jimin. Who knows when another such opportunity may come?" She turned towards Jimin: "This chance is in front of you, so you need to grasp it tightly. Jimin, wouldn't you agree? A personality like Taehyung's that loves to play but hates to work is definitely not good."

Jimin: "......"

Yeo-Jin threw Taehyung a look, smiling: "Your boyfriend's this hard working. If you don't hurry and follow behind, do you plan on being supported by him in the future?"

Once again, Taehyung suffered a defeat at his mom's sharp tongue, and angrily putting down his tea, went back alone to his room.

Jimin knit his brows, a bit worried about the other's feelings.

Yeo-Jin: "Don't mind him. Since young, he's never thrown a tantrum for more than half a day. He'll get better soon."

Hearing this, Jimin grew more worried. He knew Taehyung's temper was good, but he felt that when Yeo-Jin used him to scold the other earlier, Taehyung was quite pitiful.

That night, Jimin was a bit inattentive. Yeo-Jin could also tell, so she had him go back to rest a bit early.

When Jimin returned to Taehyung's room, the other was playing DotA, and even hearing the door open, didn't turn around.

Seeing him so focused, Jimin didn't bother him and went to take a shower. When he came out, Taehyung had already turned off the game and was sitting on the chair, dejected.

Jimin walked over as he dried his hair: "What's wrong?"

Taehyung stood up, pulled him into his arms, and rubbed their heads together, unwilling to part.

Towards this childlike and spoiled action, Jimin kind of wanted to laugh as he rubbed the other's head: "Are you jealous of your mom?"

Taehyung buried his head deeper into Jimin's neck, smelling the scent of shampoo while also helping dry the other's hair.

Jimin happily stayed in the other's embrace and getting his hair dried. Taehyung finally said, "You've worked hard......"

Jimin blinked, not sure how to respond.

Taehyung: "Is my mom really hard to please?"

Jimin let out a laugh: "Your mom's doing it for my good."

Taehyung's hands paused.

Jimin didn't want his existence to cause a rift b/t Taehyung and his mom, thus explained, "If I wasn't your boyfriend, would she trouble herself like this? She worked for an entire day and is also tired. Instead of resting at night, she's willing to take time to teach me. I can't even thank her enough."

Taehyung didn't say anything, but his movements became a lot gentler.

Jimin grabbed the other's hands and warned: "You'd better not argue w/ her b/c of me. I'd feel terrible."

"Okay......" Taehyung kissed his cheeks: "If you think it's too tiring but feel embarrassed about telling her, then tell me. I'll go talk to her and let you have a vacation."

Jimin: "I don't need a vacation."

Taehyung: "Why not?"

Jimin: "I think this level of studying's still fine. A bit tiring, but I can endure."

Taehyung cupped his face: "Have you always been fighting this hard?"

Jimin: "......Eh?"

"Always struggling to work hard, fighting for #1... I think you're really similar to my mom. She's also a workaholic, never giving herself a vacation, as if each second she doesn't work was wasting her time." Taehyung couldn't quite understand this type of mindset: "Like this, you'll be really stressed. Isn't it tiring? You should moderate things, find a balance between work and rest."

Jimin was actually stupefied by Taehyung's words.

Taehyung: "I think that whether it's learning or work, it's for the purpose of a happier life, and not to force yourself over a cliff."

Jimin: "......"

Taehyung sighed: "That's all I'll say, or else you and Mom would think I'm trying to convince you to be lazy."

After that, he impatiently began to kiss Jimin, enjoying this night that only belonged to them......

An hour later, Jimin leaned on Taehyung's shoulder, his whole body sore. The other's words once again echoed in his mind......

It's not that he wasn't moved......

Before this, he always thought that Taehyung was complaining about being left alone.

His thoughts aligned with Yeo-Jin's and had thought Taehyung's jealousy was out of childishness. One needed to fight and struggle in life. Unlike Taehyung, he was born in a normal family, so he needed to work even harder and obtain even more resources to have the confidence to stand beside his love.

But now, he realized that perhaps, he was wrong.

Taehyung's complaints were partly out of loneliness, but most of it stemmed from concern, and he had overlooked this aspect. Instead, he had tried to convince Taehyung to understand and tolerate him and Yeo-Jin.

It's not that Taehyung didn't understand, but that he didn't approve of how they did things.

Thinking back, Yeo-Jin's evaluation of Taehyung was also incorrect. Although he liked to play, he didn't hate work. School and fun, he arranged them both very well. His grades weren't bad; in fact, outside of class, he'd study a whole bunch of things that Jimin didn't feel had any meaning such as song composition, street dance, and driving... A few day ago, he even bought a dance machine, wanting to play together with Jimin.

If what Jimin and Yeo-Jin pursued was winning and the final outcome, then what Taehyung pursued was happiness.

......

Jimin pondered a lot. He looked at Taehyung who had already fallen into a deep sleep lying beside him, softly caressed the other's cheeks, and made a decision in his heart.

The next day after work, Jimin gathered his courage and said to Yeo-Jin in the car: "Auntie Jeon, I want to discuss something with you."

Outside of work, Yeo-Jin had asked him to call her 'Auntie'. "What is is?" she asked.

Jimin: "After this month is over, I'm wondering if I can end my internship."

Yeo-Jin smiled: "What's wrong? Too tired?"

Jimin: "Not tired. I want to spend more time accompanying Taehyung."

Yeo-Jin blinked: "Taehyung asked you to?"

Jimin shook his head: "It's my own decision."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.4K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
535K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...