ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.

By llvrrx

his blessing, her curse. a lesson for the... More

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.
1 || ITS A BRAWL
2 || WEIRDO HOES
4 || SUMMER LOVIN'
5 || SINNERS SUNSET
6 || SLUMBER PARTY
7 || FOR EVERYBODY
8 || BLOCK PARTY
9 || RIDE OUT
10 || AREA CODES
11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN
12 || DATE NIGHT
13 || BESTIE OR BAE
14 || DRAMA
15 || DRUNK IN LOVE
16 || IN YO CITY
17 || GHOSTED
18 || DELULU HO
19 || BONNIE & CLYDE
20 || ALL FOR LOVE
21 || LICK BACK
22 || VACAY
23 || OUTSIDE
24 || VIRAL
25 || INFLUENCED
26 || REAL
27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'
28 || BE MINE
29 || BIG EIGHTEEN
30 || JESUS LOVES U
31 || THE AFTERMATH
32 || LUXURY
33 || NYC NIGHTS
34 || SKELETONS PT1
35 || SKELETONS PT2
36 || BRANCHIN' OFF
37 || PARKED CAR CONVERSATIONS
38 || DISAPPOINTMENT
39 || NETWORKING
40 || CHILDHOOD
41 || TABLES TURNIN
42 || MONEY MOVES
43 || PUBLICITY
44 || CAUGHT UP
45 || HOME
46 || NEW YEAR
47 || LONGLIVEKD
48 || THE END
49 || BONUS CHAPTER
50 || UNFINISHED BUSINESS
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚂
ᴋᴇʏꜱɪ'ꜱ ᴋᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪɪ

3 || L RIZZ

16.2K 600 426
By llvrrx

June 21| 9:16 pm

"Hey Keysi" Rhyon came to the booth me, Demi, Niah, Kadir and his friends were at. "This bitch" Niah whispered making me mug her.

I looked behind her to see Kurse and some darkskin girl in a booth sitting next to each other.

"Hi." I gave her a confusing expression. "My brother told me to give this to you, he said something about you left it in his car." She said holding my purse making everybody at the table look at me.

"Oh..Thank you." I said grabbing it trying to avoid eye contact with the table. Rhyon walked away and the table started talking again. "You was in his lambo? or his rolls royce? or his corv-" Demi said making a whole new conversation.

"I was not in that man car." I said shutting her question down. "You got his dusty ass sister coming over here talking about you was so." Niah said. "You be dickeating for nun." Kadir's hb, Jah said. "Shii that's her specialty." Kadir said making everybody laugh...including Niah.

"But nah sis who your friend, i want her." Kadir said making Niah staleface him."That's that lor quiet freak bitch, yew don't want that dummy." Kadir's hb Miraj said. (his illiterate ass from bmore)

"She not no freak." I said mugging him. "What you tryna say you cracked that?" Jah said making us all look at him. "I mean I ain't say i did but bro the bitch so freaky like dummy i was in there losing my marbles yo." He said and I scrunched up my face.

Everybody was shocked because 1. Rhyon doesn't appear to be that kinda girl 2. any girl Miraj wants, he can get so it's no way in hell he lying.

"You don't need to tell her business tho." I eyed him. "Im just saying and she blocked me after that, KD come on now." He said. "Nigga what that gotta do with me?" Kadir said.

"She wasn't fucking with you no more, you lame as fuck Miraj." I said in all seriousness but laughing after. "That's what im saying. That ain't gon happen to me, i do the blocking." Kadir said.

"Im saying, a bitch can put that unbelievable pussy and mouth on you then block you right after and didn't say shit meaning she already had the plan to do that shit and-" Jah cut him off. "And that mean she move through niggas real quick & that coochie on fire." Jah finished what he was saying. All three of them "hmmmm"d in agreement.

this that bs

"Y'all delusional, yall better shut up before her brother fuck yall two lil niggas up." I said to Jah and Miraj. "Nigga what you mean, Kadir the one tryna fuck his lil sister." Jah said. "Pfft that big ass nigga not touching my brother." I said and Kadir reached over the table to dap me up.

"I just can't believe you messing with that nigga and ain't tell us." Demi said. "Im not fucking with him." I said turning to her. "What happened to fucking with your friend's brothers being wrong?" Niah twisted her lips.

i know they not tryna call me out right now

"What yall on about because I just said i don't fuck with that nigga." I said turning my whole body towards them because what we finna do.

"Nah that's weird Keysi and you know that, that's why you kept it a secret." Demi said. "Nah shut up. Niah you acting like you haven't been on Kadir dick for however long." I said not even worrying about Demi because it didn't have shit to do with her.

"It's just some dick, fuck you getting all hostile for? Acting like a little ass girl." Niah said rolling her eyes. "Aye-" Kadir said but i cut him off. "If that's what it is, Yall don't need to ride in my shit, smoke my blunts or work at my store because that's little girl shit and yall hoes supposed to be above that I guess." I said.

they not on nun im out

"The fuck." I added getting up and grabbing my stuff. "Aye bruh I ain't taking yall home my son car seat in there." Kadir said realizing i was about to leave them

I walked away without saying anything else and went to my car.

"Aye." I saw Kurse in my sideview. I ignored him, unlocking my car. "Yo' daddy ain't teach you no manners?" He said making me look all the way over seeing him smoking and leaning on his car.

"What." I mugged. "You got your lil purse back, you can say thank you." He said walking over to my car. "Ion owe you nun nigga, you gave me back MY shit." I said. "I ain't have to tho." He said leaning on my door as he saw me about to open it.

"Nigga move." I said genuinely irritated. "Kurse let's go." A girl rolled down the tinted window in the passenger seat. "Bye your girlfriend want you." I said mugging her too. "Ain't my girl." He shook his head.

"Excuse me, you had a issue with me driving his car?" She said making me put my attention on her. "Girl no my stuff was in the car." I said. "Nobody was worried about your lil ass chanel bag." She said. "Zaara roll the window back up." Kurse ordered her and she mugged me while rolling it up.

"Lemme get yo' number since you got yo' phone back, I ain't get to ask you last night." He said hovering over me. "I gotta boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. "So?" He said with a straight face.

nigga kinda cute

"Yo rizz suck and your lil hoe ain't doing you no justice, i don't fuck with niggas that got complications." I said and he just stared at me. He chuckled before moving off car. "Ight ima text you." He said walking to his car and getting in it.

***

June 22, 2019 | 12:23 am

"Every night fucks every day up..." I hummed along to the lyrics blasting through my speakers, Nights by Frank Ocean.

I sat in my room doing some paperwork for my store since I was in the process of making a clothing line and trying to move out.

and mfs keep asking me why im not going to college, nigga im already in the real world ion need that shit

"Hey nova." My youngest sister Kela walked in. "Hey girl." I said typing on my MacBook as she walked around my room touching shit. "I need a job, she said plopping down on my bed.

"You always need money, what do a lil 11 year old need to be buying?" I questioned. "You and Kadir be having yall motion, why can't I? Not like imma spend it on dumb stuff." She said avoiding eye contact and I laughed at her wording.

this girl been about money since she got her first 50 cent.

"Girl you just want robux and imvu credits." I said  "And discord nitro." She added making me laugh again. "Girl im finna send you a few hundred on the app, you expensive." I shook my head, going on cashapp seeing our transactions history.

"But stay 11 forever, this adult shit getting out of hand." I patted my hand over my quick-weave. "Ion wanna stay 11 forever, that ain't making me no money." She snapped her neck and I laughed.

she's gonna do big things when she owns the store after me.

We talked for a while but she eventually left my room.

My phone dinged and I was immediately alerted because my phone was on dnd so who disrespectful ass child playing on my phone?

It was a text from a unknown number and once I opened the message, the number was calling.

"Yoo." The voice spoke behind a black screen as I answered the FaceTime. "Who is this?" I said putting my scrunched up face in the camera.
"Don't be acting like it's just so many niggas that could be contacting you." Kurse said putting his face in the camera.

I rolled my eyes. "How you get my number?" I asked mugging the screen. "Ima felon lil girl." He said setting his camera up on the dashboard of his car. "Why you calling me?" I asked him. "Damn a nigga tryna see you, i'm outside yo crib." He said showing me he was outside of my house.

"Fuck I needa see you for? Don't you gotta g-" He cut me off. "Nah nah nah come outside and tell me bout it." He smirked at the camera.

yoo this nigga bro

"You lame as hell." I mugged the screen. "Right...ima be waiting though." He said hanging up.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"these bitches want nikes , they looking for a check"
/ nikes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
66.9K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
200K 5.8K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

21.7K 702 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out