๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š [...

By Riathegayest

๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ!๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ IN WHICH , Ran Haitani a bonten excutives starts to catch feelin... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
A/N
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
A/N

XLV

736 40 39
By Riathegayest

⚠️ : just mikey

She felt very uncomfortable at his touch .. twirling her hair strands between his fingers made her feel sick ..but at the same time she was shocked from what he's saying..

«mikey .. you realize that it will take me years to do so .. to be their leader and to be the best criminal organization there among everyone .. we know nothing about the place » she started rambling nervously not wanting to accept what he's saying

«that's why i sent you .. i believe you are capable of doing it»

She shook her head in denial .. she didn't want to leave .. she wanted to stay home .. this was home .. with Ran .. hanma .. Ren .. koko ...

She can't leave them ..

«why me ? Why not one of them?» she argued referring to the other bonten executives

«Sanzu is a just mad dog .. kakucho is too nice .. the haitanis are just pawns .. mochi is stupid .. koko is smart and all but it's a big job for him .. and takeomi is not a good leader , never been , never will ..»

She shook her head again .. making him grab her chin in his hand directing her face to make her look at him ..

«you are perfect for it y/n .. and im not asking you to do it .. im ordering you »

She can't leave ..

Her eyes were glimmering with tears «you know everything right? You know how much i care about them .. about Ran , about Ren ..»

«that's exactly why you will leave .. for them .. you're doing it for them » he uttered with a cold voice , his grip on her chin tightened a little bit ..

«i can't just leave them » she raised her voice

« you will» he whispered

« Im not like you mikey , no matter how hard you try to make me like you .. i will never be .. I won't leave the people i love for power .. »

His eyes darkened at her words .. his grip on her chin was now painful ..

«there's two choices you have y/n .. and you better choose wisely» he pulled her chin closer staring daggers at her soul

«one , you do as i say , work for me like the slave you really are .. leave and be the leader you were born to be and then you come back and kneel for me .. this choice is better for you no one has to get hurt» he uttered with a cold voice and continued..

«two , you will wake up soon to find your little sweet Ogawa Ren laying next to you on your bed with a bullet on his brain .. you know im merciful i won't torture a kid .. but Ran , oh god you won't even recognize his body when im done with him ..» he was smirking lightly at his words .. finding pleasure in her disturbed , terrified face ...

The tears she was barely holding back .. were staining her cheeks as she couldn't hold back anymore .. she allowed him to see her vulnerable once again ..

«shh .. don't cry .. it's an easy choice you know?» he wiped her tears away as if he wasn't the one who caused it ..

She felt sick to her stomach.. his words about Ran and Ren.. his eyes .. his touches .. she wanted to throw up ..

«choose y/n» he raised his voice ..

She flinched at his words .. tears streaming down her face more and more .. fighting the sobs that wanted to escape her lips..

He was done with waiting.. he was impatient .. he clicked in tongue in annoyance and he now grabbed her hair tugging it harshly making her hiss in pain ..

«tell me now .. do you wish to see the people you love dead .. because of you ? Again » he shouted in her face , as she was flinching at every word he said ..

«n-no» she stuttered choking on her own tears ..

«right .. so what's your choice?» he asked hand still in her hair ..

«choice number one» she whispered

«say it y/n» he whispered back

«i work for you.. i will leave to italy and have control over those guys and i'll be their leader, then i will come back and bend the knee for you.»

She repeated his own words .. fighting the urge to spit on his face out of spite.. she hated him before that was obvious.. but now she hated him more than any time .. she wanted him dead ..

«good .. good y/n .. i really don't want to hurt them , like i did with jude .. so don't make me do it»

She nodded quickly wanting so badly to just leave so she can have a break .. she didn't want to hear his words anymore.. or see his face .. she just wanted to be alone..

He let got of her hair , caressing it softly like he didn't just pull it a few seconds ago ..

«now go ... in two days we're gonna have a meeting to discuss the mission more .. then you'll leave by Saturday .» he uttered still caressing her hair

The sickness in her stomach was more intense now .. feeling sick at his touch .. she just wanted to by out of his sight soon .. but she had a question..

«am i gonna go alone?» she asked wiping her teary face

«your friend.. can go with you» he pronounced the word friend differently, showing the hate he has for the friend he mentioned, Hanma ..

She nodded in understanding.. sniffling a little bit .. she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and uttered «am i dismissed?»

«yeah .. you are» he simply said walking away back to the balcony leaving her standing there alone ..

As soon as she entered her apartment she went straight for her room's bathroom .. feeling sick .. she immediately dropped on her knees emptying her stomach in the toilet .. throwing up ..

The noises she made were loud enough for hanma in the other room to hear .. he didn't waste a second and ran to her immediately finding her in her bathroom'a floor sitting.. looking defeated.. a few tears falling from her eyes ..

He grabbed a towel wetting it with water and sat next to her .. wiping her mouth and face without saying a word .. he knew something was terribly wrong , yet he wanted to lighten the mood ..

«are you pregnant?» he whispered

She looked at him startled by his words .. then she glared at him slapping his nape from how dumb he was ..

"No you idiot im not with a baby , i threw up because i felt sick» she argued

«pregnancy sickness can happen , also you're crying so that means you're emotional and pregnancy can-» he started rambling before he got interrupted by her words ..

«we're leaving to italy in a few days» she uttered

His eyes widened staring at her shocked «what? Why?»

She sighed and explained everything to him real quick .. when she was done he felt mad .. something he didn't feel quiet often , yet judging by the condition y/n was in just minutes ago proved that she wanted to stay with the people she cared about , and she couldn't have that .. Hanma felt angry over the fact she couldn't just be happy without mikey ruining everything.. he gets that Mikey's taking revenge for his people that they hurted ..

But why was he only treating her this way ? Why didn't mikey hurt hanma as well ?

Hanma furrowed his eyebrows pulling into a warm tight hug .. burying his face on her hair ..

«Im with you y/n, Im gonna be with you » he uttered caressing her hair comforting her

«that's the only thing keeping me sane right now shuji» she whispered in a low voice

He smiled and started talking «remember that time we were bullying kids together.. after we got chased by that police officer , we had a small talk , you told me you wanted to live in a house in the middle of nowhere .. with a pet , and i can just come tp your house sometimes to hang out when immbored , you wanted nothing but peace and freedom »

She sighed softly and nodded « i still remember »

«we're gonna get that future y/n .. you want freedom ? You will get it .. we will get what we want together .. just like the old time» he spoke with a determined serious rare voice

She backed away from the hug .. Staring at him in the eyes with her own .. her own eyes had a deadly look on them , like she was plotting on mass murdering anyone that comes in her way ..

«we're gonna do what he wants for now shuji .. we're gonna gain power .. and then we'll come back »

She nodded at her own words and continued «then we shall rain fire on anyone who comes against us»

They smirked a small smirk at each other , holding eye contact .. they both uttered at the same time

«just like the old time»

Two days gone by

Two days left for them to leave.. today they had a meeting to discuss the operation more with the other executives .. she didn't tell anybody except for hanma .. koko visited them to hang out and they did .. but they didn't mention the fact that they were leaving ..

Y/n didn't see Ran nor Ren .. due to the two of them being busy by the adoption papers and stuff .. she was happy for Ren .. he will finally get to have a family , a real one .. not by blood but by love ..

And she was also happy for Ran because somehow she knew how much Ran loved Ren .. almost like how a father loved their son .. she loved their love and their connection.. and she knew Ran was capable of taking care of the kid very well ..

And God how she wished she could be with them to witness it all .. to be part of that love she never felt , a part of that family she never had .. but For their sake , for their safety and protection , she needed to leave ..

She felt someone touch her shoulder and she immediately snapped back to reality turning around to see hanma .. they were now in the elevator getting down to the lobby , to the meeting'a room .. hanma was gonna go with her due to her asking him that .. he was part of the mission so he needed to be there ..

«you ready?» he asked

«hmm»

He didn't know what she meants by just humming , but he decided to give her some space , she needed it ..

The elevator door opened and they got out walking to the meeting room .. entering the place .. most of them were already there ..

All of the executives were there .. the only two who were not there yet were Mikey and his lap dog ..

The other executives looked at the door when it opened .. y/n walking in with Hanma right behind her .. the whole bonten members haven't seen hanma since the day mikey confronted y/n .. except for Ran because they killed Xani's men together, and koko because he actually got alone with him and they hung out ..

The others didn't see him .. they didn't want to see him due to their past .. so now seeing him again in their meeting .. might have pissed some executives off ..

«the fuck is he doing here?» Rindou was the first one to speak

Hanma rolled his eyes .. for y/n's sake he pretended like he didn't hear him .. y/n sat on her seat pointing for hanma to sit next to her .. totally ignoring rindou .. she sighed and looked at her hands totally ignoring everyone in the room .. she can sense all eyes are on her , and she didn't have energy to explaine to anyone what was going on ..

«y/n?» it was Ran's voice , she couldn't ignore it .. his voice was soft , concerned.. she just bit her lip still staring at her hands thinking, she will leave and she will not have him by her side , she won't have him take care of her , or be concerned and worried about her .. she won't be able to wake up by his side in peace or look at his beautiful lilac eyes that gives her some sort of safety ...

She looked up at him making eye contact .. her eyes meeting his worried ones , and just for a moment there .. she almost wanted to break down and start crying .. she wanted him to hug her and caress her hair until she stops crying and tells her that everything is gonna be alright ..

She couldn't do that obviously so she just stared at him with a way that said that she acknowledged his presence..

«you okay?» he asked with a soft voice , if you dont really know him you wouldn't notice the difference between his normal voice and so called soft voice .. but she did notice , his brother noticed .. hell even kakucho noticed ..

«yeah .. » she nodded then looked at rindou who almost wanted to jump on her for ignoring his question..

Staring at rindou dor a few seconds then looking at hanma next to her who had a small smirk on his face ..

«boss orders, Rindou» she uttered with a cold voice

Before he even got the chance to speak the door opened once again for their boss and his dog to walk in .. everybody stood up showing some respect to their boss .. except for two ..

Of course it had to be y/n and shuji .

Mikey sat on his seat and everybody else did the same thing as well .. the boss didn't look at anyone, his eyes directly went to the only girl in the room ..

He found her already staring at him .. a different look he never saw on her eyes , it was a look full of malice .. it almost reminded him of someone from the past , someone that was dead long ago ..

Kisaki..

Mikey titled his head a little bit and then looked at hanma who was also staring at him with that annoying smirk he always had ..

Mikey nodded slowly and looked away from them and started speaking

«this meeting is nothing but an announcement, i've been thinking a lot about the events that are happening in Italy, so I came to my final decision. »

Eveybody stared at him waiting for him to continue.. everyone was concentrated on his words .. except for the two friends who were whispering to eachother..

Shuji let out a loud chuckle after y/n whispered something on his ear ..

Everyone's attention was now on the duo who were not giving enough respect and attention to the boss .. the duo finally noticed the looks they are receiving and they both cleared their throats ..

«my apologies, boss ♡» hanma sang out .. saying the 'boss' with a provocative voice ..

Ran stared at the duo , clenching his fists .. he knew they were just friends .. but something about watching her be so comfortable with somebody else just makes his blood boil ..

Mikey continued ignoring the duo that were literally making fun of him .. thinking , they can laugh however they like .. he's the winner at the end since they're both leaving..

«we're not gonna stop those criminals that use our names and pretend to be us .. instead, we are going to rule them. We are going to take control over them and do the same work we do here, but in another country another continent. And I know this mission is pretty big. So I decided to send someone who is capable of completing the mission, no matter how long it takes. »

«im afraid it's not that easy mikey » kakucho uttered interrupting him « it's gonna take more than one of us to do that .. and it's gonna take years to finally complete it , and if you send some of us .. the work here is not be as good .. and we're gonna risk everything we built here so far»

The other executives looked at Kakucho .. all of them agreeing with him in silence..

«I agree that it will take time and a lot efforts .. but i believe that just one of you is capable on doing it » mikey uttered

«who is it then?» takeomi asked sensing the tension..

Mikey looked at takeomi for a second .. then his attention went to y/n instead ..

«Y/n is the one.»

The next chapter is the last one in act I 😀 .. im very excited.. act II is after the time skip so 😭

A/N : in act II things are gonna change a bit .. y/n and hanma are literally gonna be villains ( kisaki kind of villain ) so this is just a warning .. they're really gonna be evil .. if you don't like how kisaki acted in the manga DO NOT READ ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.8K 29
Wherein you were forced to marry the oldest Haitani. The man who seems to be the one to love you but turns out to be the leading actor in your bad dr...
577K 21.2K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
174K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
47.8K 1.4K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...