HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

Galing kay ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... Higit pa

First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Arrival at Hogwarts

11.8K 264 103
Galing kay ladyvetra

"So, this is going to be quite a dramatic story (PS, I'm a drama queen).

Narcissa Malfoy X OC
Go to the first Important note
Quickly , go go go!

Plot: Black Sisters X OC
Go to the second one

This might get confusing, and right now, I'm writing this in Notepad because I'm bored.

"I would like to remind you that the characters from Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling (unfortunately). Let's pretend it was written by Emma."

(...)

Cassiopeia awoke early that morning, eager for the day that had finally arrived: 1st of September, the day she would finally go to Hogwarts.

She dressed quickly, slipping into an elegant robe in shades of green and black, complemented by dragon leather boots.

As she walked through the corridors of the Gaunt family house in England, she felt strangely lonely; the place was almost deserted, with only a few house-elves and her faithful serpent for company.

Descending the stairs, Cassiopeia came face to face with a tall and thin man with black hair and a pointed nose, who had arrived early to accompany her to her destination. Her eyes always widened when she saw how tall he was, or perhaps she was just too small.

Severus Snape, the Potions professor at Hogwarts and a friend of her godmother, was helping Cassie with her transition in London.

"Miss Gaunt, are you nervous?" said Snape, trying to smile slightly.

"Quite, sir," nervously replied Cassi. "Where is Minnie?" She asked, looking around.

"She apologizes, but she can't come today. All the students are coming. She's probably very busy at Hogwarts." Snape explained.

Cassi nodded as she asked the house-elf to unlock all her supplies from the cupboard, which had been packed in a trunk earlier in the week. Then, she turned to bid farewell to the small elf and thank him for his hospitality in the mansion. She gave Tinky a big hug, who tried not to cry. The elf missed his mistress and was very happy to get to know the young witch, touched by her kindness.

The duo got into the carriage, and Cassiopeia was impressed with how spacious it was on the inside. Sitting on one of the plush seats, she looked around the cabin, marveling at the refinement and magic that permeated the space. Snape gave her a discreet smile, the corners of his lips curving slightly.

"How do you think Hogwarts will be?" He asked Cassi, curious to know the young witch's expectations.

"I already know a little," she blushed lightly. "I read a book called 'Hogwarts: A History,' and it was very insightful about the castle and its past. I've also heard all the stories my mother told about her time at Hogwarts."

"Interesting," Snape murmured. "And which house do you think you'll be sorted into, Miss Gaunt?" He asked, raising a curious eyebrow.
Cassi pondered the question for a moment.

"Well, I know both sides of my family have been sorted into Slytherin for centuries, and according to my mother, I'm a little snake myself. So, I would be happy to be sorted into my parents' house."

He seemed excited at the prospect. "Well, you would be one of my snakes then. I am the head of Slytherin house."

She smiled broadly at that. Cassi never meet her father,Regulus, who had disappeared on a secret mission.

Her mother, besides being a loving woman, was a talented teacher and the most famous alchemist of the century. She taught potions at the prestigious Castelo Bruxo in Brasil, where Cassiopeia had been raised.

It would be nice to be in the same house as her parents.

(...)

The carriage was concealed by a disillusionment charm, making them invisible to the eyes of the Muggles passing by in the vicinity.

Speaking of Muggles, when the two entered King's Cross Station, they received several curious looks. Snape and Cassiopeia's peculiar and somewhat eccentric robes certainly drew attention.

Finally, as they made their way to a bridge leading to other platforms, Snape turned to her.

"All right, Miss," handing her the ticket, he continued, "Keep it for the train. I have things to attend to at Hogwarts before you arrive."
Cassiopeia looked at the shiny ticket.

"But, Snape, there's no Platform 9 ¾, is there?" Cassiopeia looked confused, but Severus had already left.

"Well, I guess I'll do my best," she thought aloud while grabbing the handle of the trolley in search of this 9 ¾.

Anxious, Cassiopeia clutched what was most precious to her: a gold locket with embedded emeralds, an amulet given to her by her mother. She held it tightly in her hands, feeling the comforting weight of the object, a symbol of protection and a deep connection to her ancestors. The locket had a special enchantment, designed to shield her from dark spells.

As she arrived between platforms 9 and 10, she looked around and almost went up to a porter to ask him when she felt a slight tingling in her hands. She turned quickly and saw a group of blondes saying the word 'Hogwarts.'

Cassiopeia quickly followed and imitated what they did, crossing the magical barrier with a thrill in her belly. On the other side, she found a bright red train, the Hogwarts Express. Her eyes widened with admiration as she whispered:

"Fantastic."

Taking her trolley to the back of the train, where a porter was keeping all the students' luggage, Cassiopeia handed her ticket to the conductor and began to look for an empty compartment. After a few minutes, she found a quiet carriage and settled in, gazing at the scenery through the window.

As she looked outside, her gaze was drawn to a couple standing side by side outside the train. The man was tall and blond, while the woman was stunning, with her hair split into two colors. Cassiopeia was amazed by the woman's beauty.

"Could she be a Veela?" She wondered, fascinated, recalling the stories about these magical creatures known for enchanting others with their beauty.

Her moment of contemplation was interrupted when a boy knocked on the compartment door to get her attention. He was blond and well-dressed, looking much like the man outside the window.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" he asked, already stepping into the compartment.

"Yes, of course." Cassiopeia smiled gently, gesturing for him to sit down.

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." He smiled and extended his hand.

"Gaunt. Cassiopeia Gaunt." She accepted the extended hand with a smile.

The boy seemed pleased with her name and sat down, observing her attentively.

"What's in the box?" He inquired, pointing to a small carrier beside her.

Cassiopeia smiled as she opened the carrier, revealing a snake inside.

Draco's eyes widened with fear, but he was also clearly curious.

"This is Seraphina." She introduced gently.
But seeing the boy still appeared frightened, Cassiopeia murmured an apology and put the snake back in the carrier to rest peacefully.

(...)

The train began to slow down and finally came to a stop. People pushed and shoved to get to the door and disembark onto the small dark platform. Cassi shivered in the cold night air, pulling her cloak a little closer to protect herself. Then, a swinging lamp appeared above the students' heads, and a powerful voice echoed.

"First-years! First-years over here!" A very tall and strong man called out. He had a bearded face and long brown hair.

"Come on, follow me. Any more first-years?"

Slipping and stumbling, they followed the giant down a steep and narrow-looking path. It was so dark around that Cassi thought there must be big trees there. Draco was chattering away, and she found it quite amusing.

"You'll get the first view of Hogwarts in a second!" The man shouted over his shoulder. A loud "Ooooooh" was heard.

The narrow path suddenly opened up to the edge of a large dark lake. High atop a cliff on the opposite shore, with windows sparkling in the starry sky, stood an immense castle with many towers and turrets.

"Only four in each boat!" he shouted, pointing to a flotilla of small boats moored at the water's edge. Cassiopeia made her way to the shore, followed by Draco and a girl with dark hair and bright eyes, as well as a very handsome dark-skinned boy.

"Is everyone settled?" the man shouted, who had a boat all to himself. "Then... LET'S GO!"

The flotilla of boats all set off at once, gliding across the lake that was as smooth as glass. Everyone was silent, their eyes fixed on the grand castle above. The structure loomed larger as they approached the cliff on which it stood.

"Lower your heads!" the giant bellowed as the first boats reached the cliff. They all lowered their heads, and the boats passed through a curtain of ivy that concealed a large opening in the cliff face. They were propelled through a dark tunnel, which seemed to take them underneath the castle, until they arrived at a sort of underground dock, where they disembarked by stepping onto stones and pebbles.

Then they ascended through an opening in the rock, following the man's lantern, and finally emerged onto a soft and damp lawn in the shadow of the castle.

They climbed a stone staircase and gathered around the massive oak door. The man knocked three times on the oak door, bid them farewell, and descended the stairs again.
As the doors opened, she walked through the castle corridor, marveling at the grandeur of the stone walls and the colorful stained-glass windows that allowed little light to filter through.

Standing in front of the stairs alongside her future classmates, her curious gaze fixed on two boys who were ahead of her: Draco Malfoy, that she meet at the train, and another boy with round glasses. She observed the interaction between them, feeling drawn to the peculiar dynamics.

Draco, with his impeccable blond hair and haughty posture, exuded an air of confidence and arrogance. His gray eyes scanned the surroundings with a challenging expression, as if constantly seeking to prove his superiority.

On the other hand, the boy with glasses was an intriguing figure. His unruly black hair and green eyes conveyed a mix of mystery and determination. There was an aura of prominence around him, even though he didn't seek attention.

"it's true them,what they're sayng on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts," Draco said with a smile. There was a series of whispers around them, many of them surprised.

"These are Crabbe and Goyle, and I am Malfoy" he paused dramatically as he stepped away from leaning on one of the beams. "Draco Malfoy."

While Draco and Harry exchanged a few words, Cassiopeia noticed a third boy standing next to Harry, a red-haired boy with chubby cheeks. He looked like a young Curupira, particularly adorable. She chuckled silently at the thought, but her smile disappeared when she heard him mock Draco's name.

Cassiopeia found this attitude rude and unnecessary. She saw no reason to ridicule someone just because of their name.

"Think my name's funny, do you?" Draco sharply looked at the red-haired boy. "I've no need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe?" Draco taunted, studying him intently.

"You must be a Weasley."

However, an inner voice also recognized Draco's arrogance, a personality trait that didn't go unnoticed.

"We'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." Draco said, ending the sentence by looking directly at Ron, who frowned in disappointment.

"I can help you there," Draco reached out his hand, waiting for Potter to hold it back and accept his friendship.

It was as if Draco was drawing boundaries, dividing the world into distinct categories. His words hinted at a view of superiority and segregation that didn't align with her own way of seeing the world. Her mother taught her everything about pure-blood traditions, precisely because they were part of the "Sacred 28" considered legitimately 'pure ass and Bla Bla Bla'

Both of them vehemently disagreed with the notion that there was distinction solely based on bloodline. The same applied to thoughts of inferiority based on color, race, religion, culture, or any other human difference.

Harry simply looked at the outstretched hand without accepting it.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

As they climbed the stairs, she recognized the imposing figure of Minerva McGonagall, the Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts. The girl felt a warmth in her chest, the connection between them was special, as Minerva was a close friend of her mother and also her godmother. The Deputy Headmistress had made it a point to convince her mother to let her study at Hogwarts instead of Castelo Bruxo. The old witch knew how to be persuasive. With a smile lighting up her face, Cassiopeia exclaimed:

"Aunt Minnie!"

Minerva turned to look at her, her eyes reflecting a gleam of affection and recognition. Her serious expression softened as she extended her hands to greet the young witch in a warm embrace.

"Cassiopeia, kitty! How you've grown since the last time we saw each other," Minerva said, with tenderness in her voice.

The Deputy Headmistress's affectionate eyes met Cassiopeia's as she continued, "I apologize for not personally coming to fetch you, my dear. I was busy preparing things as the Deputy Headmistress for the arrival of the students. That's why I asked Professor Snape to bring you as soon as he returned from his trip."

Cassiopeia, still enveloped in Minerva's warm embrace, smiled and nodded understandingly. She knew how dedicated Minerva was to the well-being of the students and understood the importance of her responsibilities as Deputy Headmistress. Besides, she had the opportunity to stroll through Diagon Alley with Professor Snape, who proved to be surprisingly kind and attentive.

As Minerva and Cassiopeia conversed, the whispers of the other students filled the air. They observed the scene with curiosity and surprise, witnessing the Deputy Headmistress being so affectionate with a mysterious girl.

Minerva quickly regained her composure. The Hogwarts Headmistress was dressed in her traditional green and black robes, impeccable and formal. The fabric flowed elegantly around her slender figure, adding an air of authority to her graceful presence. On her head, she wore a pointed hat, complementing her serious demeanor with a touch of magic.

She walked with an almost feline grace, her movements precise and graceful. Each step was calculated and confident, exuding an aura of poise and mastery. Her piercing eyes, which seemed to capture even the smallest details, keenly observed the students, showing that nothing escaped her notice.

Minerva proceeded with her formal welcome to the students: "Welcome to Hogwarts," she said, crossing her hands in front of her body and clapping once.

"In a few minutes, you will pass through these doors and join student your classmates. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin."

Cassi smiled upon hearing the mention of Slytherin, as she knew that her mother and all her family had studied at Hogwarts and was also sorted into that house for centuries. However, despite her joy, she also felt a subtle nervousness. The desire to be chosen for Slytherin was strong, but there was a slight anxiety in her chest.

As Cassiopeia pondered her selection, a loud frog noise disrupted the atmosphere. Everyone looked towards the commotion, where a chubby-cheeked boy was quickly running to retrieve the animal.

"TREVOR!" shouted the chubby-cheeked boy, rushing up the stairs to retrieve the creature at Minnie's feet.

Minerva, with a momentary expression of surprise on her face, cleared her throat and regained her professional composure. "The ceremony will commence shortly," she declared, her voice firm and authoritative echoing in the room.

As Cassiopeia entered the Great Hall, her heart raced as she observed the Sorting Hat on its pedestal, awaiting to decide her fate.

"It's not real,the ceiling . It's just bewitched to look like the night sky." A girl with a wild curly hair explain smiling

"I read about it in Hogwarts : A History."

As the students eagerly awaited Dumbledore's speech, the headmaster's voice echoed through the Great Hall of Hogwarts. His imposing presence and aura of wisdom enveloped everyone.

"Dear students, before we begin the house sorting ceremony, I would like to make an important announcement," Dumbledore began. His blue eyes shone with seriousness and authority behind his half-moon spectacles.

"I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years, please note... That the Dark Forest, located on the school grounds, is strictly forbidden to all students."

A wave of surprise washed over Cassiopeia, feeling upset and perplexed by the prohibition. Perhaps, growing up near Castelo Bruxo in had allowed her to freely explore the Amazon rainforest, which was far the most dangerous of the world.

Despite the prohibition, Cassiopeia knew that sooner or later, she would venture into the Forest. Because of course she would. It's was FORBIDDEN by the name

After Dumbledore's brief speech with the announcements, which Cassiopeia barely paid attention to. For a few seconds, there was complete silence. Then the hat moved. A tear near the brim opened up like a mouth - and the hat began to sing:

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

"When I call your name, step forward. I will place the Sorting Hat on your heads, and you will be sorted into your houses."

Minerva unrolled a scroll with the students' names. Her voice echoed through the Great Hall as she called the students for the house sorting.

"Hanna Abbott!" A girl with a rosy face and blond hair in pigtails stumbled out of the line, put on the hat, which descended over her eyes, and sat down. There was a brief pause...

"HUFFLEPUFF!" Announced the hat.

The table on the right erupted in cheers and applause as Ana went to sit at the Hufflepuff table.

"Susan Bones!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat announced once again, and Susana quickly stood up and went to sit next to Ana.

This time, it was the students from the second table on the left, the Ravenclaws, who applauded with happy faces:

"Terence Boot!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

Madi Brocklehurst also went to Ravenclaw, but Lavender Brown was the first to be chosen for Gryffindor, and the table on the far left burst into cheers.

Mila Bulstrode became a Slytherin and was warmly welcomed.

"Justin Finch-Fletchley!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

The selection continued, and the next name called was Susan Bones, who was selected for the Hufflepuff house.

Minerva called the next name with an encouraging smile on her lips: "Cassiopeia Gaunt"

Cassi felt her heart race and her hands tremble slightly. She was nervous, but she lifted her chin and walked proudly.

Whispers quickly spread through the Slytherin table. It wasn't surprising, after all, Cassiopeia was a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin. Her family was one of the noblest among the sacred 28.

There was another reason that caused a sense of shock and fascination among her peers. Whispers mixed together:

"The Gaunt family is related to You-Know-Who" ; " Her mom is Noctua Gaunt" "Definitely Slytherin." ; "Slytherin princess"

She approached and was guided to the chair. The Sorting Hat descended over her head, enveloping her in its darkness. For a moment, silence prevailed, and then a voice echoed in her mind.

Cassiopeia felt the texture of the fabric touching her skin. The hat seemed a bit surprised by the young girl before it. In her mind, it whispered:

"Oh, yes, a Salazar's heir... I see many qualities in you, a sharp mind, eager for knowledge, and also a remarkable ambition. I could consider you for Ravenclaw... But I believe Slytherin is your place, where cunning and determination meet. Slytherin shall guide you on the path to greatness!"

The voice of the Sorting Hat resounded through the hall:

"SLYTHERIN!"

The word echoed in Cassiopeia's mind, filling her with a mix of excitement and pride. She couldn't be happier to be selected for the same house her parents and family had belonged to for centuries.

She walked confidently toward the Slytherin table, feeling at home among her new housemates.

They greeted her with enthusiasm. Many called her princess, which made her feel embarrassed and blush.

(...)

"Hermione Granger," Minerva announced.
Hermione took a step forward, revealing herself as a girl with wild brown hair, expressive eyes, and an intellectual sparkle in her gaze.

Cassiopeia, observing her attentively, was enchanted by the girl.

While waiting her turn, Hermione seemed visibly nervous. She wiped her sweaty hands on her robes, trying to calm her nerves. Her anxiety was palpable, but she repeated to herself to relax and calm down.

"Mudblood," someone murmured next to her, and Cassi may or may not have stepped on his foot a bit too hard.

"Don't be so rude!" she reprimanded firmly, giving him a disapproving look.

The boy looked at her with wide eyes and fell silent.

She hate that word.

Hermione Granger sat in the chair in front of the entire school, with her eyes fixed on the Sorting Hat.

The Sorting Hat was placed on her head.
Cassi watched with curiosity, eager to know which house Hermione would be selected for.
And then, the hat shouted loudly:

"GRYFFINDOR!"

An explosion of applause erupted from the Gryffindor table, welcoming Hermione with open arms.

It was Draco Malfoy's turn to sit in the chair in front of the Sorting Hat, visibly nervous. As he settled in, one of his classmates gave him a gentle encouraging push, showing support.

Draco seemed tense, his hands slightly trembling as he waited for the hat's verdict.

The Sorting Hat descended over Draco's head, covering his eyes with its shadow. It seemed that the decision was immediate, as the hat soon shouted out:

"SLYTHERIN!"

A big, malicious smile illuminated Draco's face, reflecting his satisfaction at being selected for the snake house.

The Slytherin table exploded in applause and celebrations, greeting Draco as a new member of the house.

"Welcome," Cassie whispered.

"Thank you very much." Draco accepted her hand with a wide smile.

The sorting continued, and the next name called was Ron Weasley.

The Deputy Headmistress seemed somewhat shocked to see another member of the Weasley family entering Hogwarts. The Sorting Hat, in turn, played with the situation:

"HA, another Weasley! I know just what to do with you..."

Shortly after, the Sorting Hat announced its decision:

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes slightly at the predictability of Ron's choice, but couldn't help but let out a discreet giggle as she saw the Gryffindor table applauding enthusiastically to welcome another member.

Next, it was Harry Potter's turn. A silence fell over the Great Hall, all eyes turned to the young wizard. Dumbledore, sensing the anticipation in the air, leaned forward slightly, watching attentively.

A whisper spread among the students as they quietly murmured:

"Harry Potter?"

Harry took a considerable amount of time while the Sorting Hat considered the best house for him. Cassiopeia's mother had mentioned the possibility of someone being considered for more than one house: "Hatstall" was the term for such individuals. Finally, the Sorting Hat shouted its choice:

"GRYFFINDOR!"

An explosion of applause filled the Hall, accompanied by excited clapping and enthusiastic greetings from the Gryffindor students.

Blaze Zabini was the last one to be selected. He joined the small group alongside Cassie: Draco, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle.

After the end of the sorting ceremony, Minerva tapped the goblet with a spoon to get everyone's attention.

Dumbledore stood up and declared, "Let the feast begin."

Oh, she already loves Hogwarts

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.1K 1.7K 33
This will be a Y/N x Narcissa Malfoy fan fiction. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You have grown close t...
598 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
34.3K 593 26
Rachel Graham is a 5th-year student at Hogwarts in the Slytherin house. Both of her parents are Death Eaters so she grew up thinking that everything...