Sinful addiction

De romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... Mais

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

111K 2.2K 1.2K
De romanticxwrites

Song: High - & Dua Lipa
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"What can I do for you boss?" a voice from my phone asked.

"I want all the information you can get on Christian Thompson" I tell him. Is it an invasion of privacy? Yes. do I give a fuck? No.

Christian is engaged to Amara and I wouldn't be doing my job if I don't find out everything I could about him.

"Yes sir. I'll get it to you in the next hour"

I hang up the phone leaning back in my chair. Christian is a pathetic excuse for a man, he treats Amara terribly for being her fiancé and it pisses me off.

I rub my head in my hands trying to get my mind off her.

I check the time, 11:48. Amara is going out for lunch with Christian in about 30 minutes. I wasn't going to go from the beginning but it's been a week since I saw her last so I need to make sure she's doing alright. It is my job after all.

I pull into the driveway of the restaurant getting out of my car and walking into the restaurant, my eyes searching for the curly headed devil.

I spot her and Christian talking at the far end of the restaurant.
I'm not allowed to admit it but fuck she's beautiful. Her white knitted sweater, her long curly hair hanging down her back. My eyes avert down to her simple blue jeans hugging her thick thighs and round ass.

I flinch making sure not to loose focus. I'm here because I have to be and that only.

I sit down at the bar in the middle of the restaurant giving me the perfect view of her and Christian. She could easily see me but I don't give a shit.

I order a drink examining their dry conversations. Amara hasn't laughed once and she looks painfully bored and awkward. 

A few minutes later and Amara hasn't taken a single bite out of her food, instead just moving it around on her plate and pretending to take a bite every now and then.

I could tell damn well from last week when she covered up her stomach rumbling that she was struggling and this douchebag is sitting right in front of her and hasn't noticed anything?

I grit my teeth fighting the urge to get her the hell out of here and show her how perfect she is.

About half an hour later he finishes his food. All of her salad still there just scattered around her plate.

Even being her fiancé he still splits the check with her. He then stands up to give her a hug but what she does next caches me off guard.

While he's hugging her around her waist she shifts uncomfortably almost like she's in pain and pulls out of the hug quickly, instead giving him a peck on the lips.

He leaves first and she follows after him a couple seconds later but before she does her eyes shift to me and she freezes.

I smirk slightly nodding my head signaling her to come here.

She thinks about it for a second but I see the moment her expression changes and she starts making her way over seating herself next to me at the bar.

"What are you doing here." She sighs playing with her fingers. She's acting like herself but I can tell something is wrong, she isn't herself.

"Checking up on you, something which you look like you need." I state finishing my drink.

"I'm fine." She stops playing with her fingers, looking at me.

"Don't lie to me, curls." I know something is up with her and I need to know what happened.

Her usual sparkling doe eyes now having no visible spark, instead swollen and having faint purple bags she obviously tried to cover up but failing miserably.

"I'm not lying, and even if I was it's none of your business. You need to stop following me around, it's.. creepy." she says annoyed looking away.

I grab her chin with a little more force then normal forcing her eyes to meet mine.

"Tell me what happened" I scowl. I swear to god if someone hurt her.

"Fuck this. I don't know who you think you are but if you think you can stalk me just because you bought me a car, then take the damn car back." She slaps my hand away and pushes herself of the chair leaving. I slap a bill on the counter before following behind her. She's reached her car in the parking lot, looking for the key in her purse when I grab her waist and pin her harshly to it.

She hisses out in pain and she hits at my hands that are grabbing onto her stomach area. Her eyes tear up as she hugs her stomach turning to her side.

That's when I realize what was going on.

"Amara-"

"Please Valerio I swear to god, leave me the fuck alone!" She slightly sobs.

"If you think I'm going to leave you when I know damn well your hurt, your being insane."

I cup her chin with one hand staring into glossy eyes.
My other hand slowly travels down to the hem of the sweater and yanking it up, earning a gasp from her. She tries to push it back down but it's to late.

Dark blue and purple bruises paint her skin. I let go of the sweater speechless from rage.

My grip around her chin hardens and I raise my voice slightly.

"Who the fuck, did this to you?"

And just like that, she breaks down collapsing in my chest, grasping onto my shirt. I pull her closer into me, one hand around her back slowly stroking it, the other holding her head pushed into my chest.

Every single one of her sobs grow my rage at whoever did this to her.

Her breathing hitches and she struggles to catch her breathe.

"Breathe curls, breathe. I'm right here take your time."

We stay like that for a few minutes her sobs slowly calm down and her breathing gets more stable.

"I-it was my mothers birthday yesterday." She says her voice weak and strained her head still burried in my chest.

"My d-dad always gets drunk on it because he hates getting r-reminded of what happens. But this time he.." she stops as head breathing hitches again.

"He what curls?" I already know what he did. And I'm going to make sure he wishes he never did it.

"H-he does this every year on her birthday but this time. This time he- he really tried to k-kill me." She mumbles as she starts sobbing again.

Something in me snaps as I hear her say the words kill.

I pull her up and into my arms, her legs crossing behind my back. I place her in my car so that I  drive to my apartment where I know she'll be safe.

"No, Valerio I'm not going anywhere with you." She mumbles.

"Yes you are." I say.

"I don't know who you are, your just a stalker to me." She tries getting out of the car but I lock it before she can.

"Let me change that then." I'm definitely not allowed to but it's too late at this point.

She gives up and rests her head on the window, so I drive off.

My fist clenches around the wheel at the thought of what her own father did to her. And the fact that I didn't realize? I'm going to make him go through hell for every time he ever layed a hand on her.

And I was going to enjoy every second of it.

❀❀❀

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

13.3M 306K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
Married to the don De Lara๐Ÿค

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

166K 2.3K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...
578K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...