Natural disasters, I won by h...

Av pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story Mer

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 501 - 510

383 5 4
Av pinqu_

ʚChapter 501 Immortal Toilet
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Facing the fancy hot weapons in the entire warehouse, Jiang Ning desperately stowed them into the space without saying a word.

    Thousands of square meters of material warehouses, if they are gone, they will be gone.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath and went to the warehouse next door.

    In the same way, the vault door was opened.

    There are hundreds of tons of canned pork, canned fish, canned fruit, canned nuts, etc., and they were produced a few years after the natural disaster. It is estimated that there are too many preservatives, and the shelf life is as long as ten years.

    Jiang Ning doesn't know how to eat, but it doesn't prevent him from accepting all of them.

    Coffee, sugar, all kinds of alcohol, dried fruit, dehydrated vegetables, freeze-dried milk powder, etc. are all calculated in tons, and at a glance, there are at least 30 tons.

    Uh, 20 boxes of coffee cups for $1,280, 10 boxes of coffee pots for $3,000, sockets for $300, toilets for $10,000... more than 300, and various parts.

    Really, they love it so much that they don't forget to take it with them even when the land is submerged.

    Jiang Ning couldn't put it down even more. She must try the 10,000-knife fairy toilet.

    If you guessed correctly, these supplies are only enjoyed by the Five Eyes Alliance. The warehouses of middle and low-level players should be on the first and second floors, and they are probably not that rich.

    Surprising people, there are also ten plates of medicines.

    They are all produced after natural disasters, commonly used but in high demand medicines, anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing, hemostatic and analgesic, antibiotics, as well as gauze, surgical instruments, iodophor and alcohol.

    They are all life-saving medicines, much more useful than other supplies.

    Jiang Ning roughly checked, all of them hadn't expired.

    Thanks again to the patron's father, this trip really didn't come in vain.

    Whore is very cool!

    Jiang Ning didn't even leave a wooden pallet in the warehouse of more than 2,000 meters.

    After leaving the material warehouse, the two were about to leave, but found that there was another door next to them.

    This door didn't write anything, but the level was higher than the previous two, and it actually required face recognition.

    The premonition told Jiang Ning that the more low-key, the more connotative.

    open!

    So, first chip sensing, fingerprint recognition.

    Huo Yishen dragged the corpse up and put his face on the recognizer.

    After beeping three times in a row, the smart door slowly opened.

    Cold, very cold, freezing.

    White Wolf didn't notice the danger, and the two walked in cautiously wearing gas masks.

    It seems to be a freezer, but the temperature is only minus 30 degrees.

    There are rows of cabins on the ground, similar in shape to coffins, but seem to be intelligent.

    It contained dead bodies, but not human ones.

    Jiang Ning swept the past row by row, and the more he looked, the more confused he became...

    Fish, chicken, duck, goose, rabbit, turkey, pig, cow, sheep, kangaroo, monkey... There

    are dozens of animals, each of which has its own quantity. More than 20, all with fur.

    Frozen doesn't carry that either.

    Huo Yi stared deeply at the strange-shaped cabin, "These dimensions are all tailor-made for animals, it may be... a dormant cabin."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Hidden cabin?"

    The so-called dormant cabin only appears in science fiction movies. Now the world... there really are frozen people.

    I don’t know if it can be awakened. After all, it’s just a technology a few years before the natural disaster. There are customers who have been frozen, and the reason is the death disease that has not been conquered.

    As for whether it is a real technology or a fake deception, there is no way to verify it.

    But some organisms can really preserve life at low temperatures, such as temperature-changing insects in the North and South Poles.

    When the cold reaches a certain level, they stop growing, lose their ability to move, cannot eat, and prepare to survive the cold winter.

    Strictly speaking, this is hibernation.

    Jiang Ning wondered if the animals lying in the sleeping cabin were really alive?

    But she wishes there were.

    By the day the disaster is over, the collapsed ecosystem will quickly recover if they exist.

    I have to admit that Eagle Sauce's technology has really beaten the world in some respects.

    Jiang Ning felt a little regretful that his own space could not contain living things, and the furry bears outside were all kind of meat.

    Once these things fall into their hands, it is very likely that they will become a meal on the plate.

    Huo Yi looked deeply at her concerns, "Why don't you try?"

    Since they were sleeping in the hibernation cabin, their breathing and heartbeat have changed a lot from normal. They have entered a deep sleep and even stopped breathing.

    Jiang Ning thinks about it too.

    Just try it, anyway, it won't lose a piece of meat, at most it will be kicked out by the space.

    So, she tried to put the sleeping cabin filled with dozens of chickens into the space.

    The sleeping cabin disappeared in place, and the warehouse was silent.

    Jiang Ning stared at his watch and was not kicked out for three full minutes.

    The space really took over.

    She quickly checked with her consciousness, and the sleeping cabin was quietly staying in the space.

    So, are the chickens dead or alive?

    Bai Xue let out a low growl, warning that someone was approaching.

    Mao Xiong has already broken into the second floor.

    It doesn't matter who it is, it's still alive, and we'll talk about it after collecting it all.

    The villa can be kept fresh, Jiang Ning dare not put the sleeping cabin in the black soil garden, what if something happens?

    As for whether the animals are dead or alive, take it back and study it slowly.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning took over all the more than 50 dormant warehouses in the warehouse.

    Close the frozen warehouse, don't forget to take the leader's body with you, and leave the third floor in a hurry.

    Afraid of bumping into Mao Xiong in the elevator, Jiang Ning wore night vision goggles, Huo Yi looked for other exits in the opposite direction with Bai Xue behind his back.

    The hard work paid off, and another exit was really found.

    The two of them climbed up the secret narrow stairs carefully in the dark.

    After climbing for about 20 minutes, I found a sealed door.

    It took a lot of effort to push it open, but it was connected to the fire hydrant door of the warship.

    This is the outermost warship, far away from the entrance of the base, and Mao Xiongren has not sent anyone to guard it for the time being.

    Huo Yishen jumped out first, and then pulled Jiang Ning out.

    Jiang Ning looked at the warships in front of him, and really wanted to swallow them.

    It's a pity that the space is not that big, and it can only hold a warship at most. Besides, these are all beyond Mao Xiong's eyes. Once they disappear, if they have rich imagination, they will easily guess.

    Forget it, according to Ying Jiang's urine, all the good things should be moved to the submarine base.

    There must be warships and transport ships, such as fighter jets, fuel oil, and other supplies.

    But if you eat meat yourself, you have to drink soup for others, so that you can live in harmony.

    Eating alone is easy to be hated.

    Jiang Ning gave up resolutely, and the two of them avoided the bears together, and braved the cold wind and snow to walk towards home.

    Worried about the safety of Doudou and Coke, he is eager to return home.

    It was already early morning, and it would be dawn soon.

    When they were far enough away to make sure there was no follower around, Jiang Ning took out the snowmobile, and Huo Yishen drove her and Bai Xue through the wind and snow in the dark.

    He was not proficient in driving at first, and almost overturned the car. Fortunately, his mentality was very stable, and he mastered the skills in a short while.

    It was very slow when I came, and the return journey took less than two hours.

    At this time, Dongfang's belly was white, and the front of the house was in a mess, with dried blood and corpses everywhere.

    It's the people from the joint base, and they really made a fuss.

    Jiang Ning's heart hung in his throat, his lips trembled, and he uttered several times before making a sound, "Ke, Coke?" It was

    extremely quiet inside.

    Huo Yi rushed over and knocked hard on the door, "Doudou?"

    He kept pounding on the door, almost smashing it into pieces...

ʚChapter 502 yelling, crazy
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After a while, there was a slight movement in the room.

    "Doudou, Coke?" The two kept shouting.

    Bai Xue was also anxious, and she kept moaning.

    The door was opened, and Doudou's face was pale, but she held the gun tightly in her hand. When she saw the person coming, her eyes lit up, "Brother, sister-in-law?

    "

    Huo Yi hugged her with deep eyes and quick hands, "Doudou, how are you?"

    Doudou was injured in many places, and her clothes were stained with blood in several places. She tried her best to smile, "Brother, I guarded the house, and you finally come back It's gone."

    She was so scared that she couldn't wait for her brother and sister-in-law to come back.

    Too sleepy, too tired, I really didn't have the strength to speak, so I slowly closed my heavy eyelids.

    "Doudou." Huo Yishen's face turned pale, "Doudou, wake up, don't sleep, brother is back."

    Jiang Ning was frightened, "Hurry up and take her in."

    Huo Yishen reached for Doudou's body with trembling hands. The tip of the nose almost fell to the ground.

    Fortunately, there is still breathing.

    Jiang Ning entered the room, and the wolf-hearted couple entered the space, and hurriedly checked Doudou's body.

    Doudou was shot in the thigh and arm, and there were many other injuries on her body, which shows that she has gone through a terrible battle.

    There were no fatal injuries, but the hemostasis was not timely enough.

    After a fierce battle, Jiang Ning was exhausted, but he didn't care about rest, so he hurriedly arranged surgery for Doudou to remove the bullets.

    It took more than an hour to take out the two bullets and disinfect and bandage the other wounds.

    After feeding Doudou with anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics, Jiang Ning took the time to check the dog's body again.

    Gouzi was also injured, and his bones were visible in one place, but Doudou was bandaged to stop the bleeding.

    It is not afraid of pain, and while letting the shovel stitch up the wound, it flirts with his wife, sometimes talking softly, and sometimes muttering fiercely about it.

    Petting and scolding at the same time.

    Doudou lost too much blood and fell into a coma, and Huo Yi stayed by her side with deep fear.

    He wanted to give Doudou a blood transfusion, "We brothers and sisters should be able to transfuse blood."

    Jiang Ning disagreed, "Doudou's loss is not particularly serious, let's observe first, blood transfusion between relatives can easily cause immune diseases.

    Doudou is in a coma, one is The bleeding was not stopped in time, and secondly, she fell into a deep sleep after going through fierce battles and being highly stressed both mentally and physically."

    Not to mention Doudou, even she was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes.

    Huo Yishen was still worried, "You go to rest, I will guard Doudou."

    The brother and sister love each other deeply, Jiang Ning didn't say anything, went back to the room and took a warm bath, took out the anti-inflammatory and analgesic spray and sprayed it on the wound, and didn't forget to eat it A few anti-inflammatory and hemostatic pills.

    Going back to Doudou's room, taking her pulse and heart rate, and looking at her eyelids, "Her condition is relatively stable, go take a bath and rest."

    Huo Yishen then returned to the room.

    When he came out, Jiang Ning was so tired that he could hardly open his eyelids, "There is Coke and Bai Xue guarding, and we will call us if something happens." He

    continued to fight, and his iron body couldn't bear it.

    Worrying about the situation outside at any time, I didn't stay too much in the space.

    Take Doudou out, put a warm charcoal fire in the room, and turn on the little sun and the electric blanket in the room together.

    Huo Yi hugged Jiang Ning deeply and fell into a deep sleep.

    After falling asleep, it was already afternoon when I woke up.

    Doudou has not woken up yet, but there is no problem with the inspection.

    Jiang Ning was sore all over, so tired that it was hard to breathe, but he still gritted his teeth and got up.

    She opened the door and cleaned up the mess outside the house.

    One person and one dog killed thirty members of the base.

    Just looking at the battlefield outside, I dare not imagine how difficult this battle was.

    Jiang Ning feels distressed and guilty, but this is the cruel end of the world.

    If you can protect her for a while, but you can't protect her forever, you will always grow bloody.

    After making sure there was no one around, she put the frozen corpse into the space.

    Huo Yishen came out with a shovel to help clean up the blood on the ground and erase the traces of last night's battle.

    After all this work, Doudou has come to life.

    She was very weak, Jiang Ning didn't ask about what happened last night, but fed her a bowl of chicken soup.

    After drinking the chicken soup, Doudou fell asleep again.

    Surviving the last days is not easy for anyone, except for the three newborn babies, none of whom are scarred.

    Jiang Ning took out a sumptuous dinner and rewarded himself with a hard meal.

    After washing, I got into bed and slept until dawn.

    The body relaxed a lot, and it was finally slowed down.

    Taking out the medicinal wine, the two massaged each other to dissipate blood stasis and reduce swelling.

    Doudou has also improved a lot, but with a wound, he can only eat light lean meat porridge.

    What happened last night is actually nothing to talk about.

    The joint base not only lured the two to go, but even wanted to take Doudou as a hostage.

    After suffering several losses in a row, they didn't act rashly, and waited until it was dark to surround them.

    Doudou sensed that something was wrong during the day, and had already secretly planted a bomb in front of the house, and then used the whistle opened by the container...

    Before it happened, I was really scared.

    When they really fought, they forgot to be afraid.

    When they were wiped out, they were trembling with fright.

    It's not that I'm worried that I will die, but that my brother and sister-in-law won't come back.

    After what happened the night before, Doudou became more mature, her eyes became extremely determined, "Brother and sister-in-law, I have grown up, you don't have to worry about me." After breakfast, Huo Yishen came back from patrol, and went into the space with

    Jiang Ning to collect the corpse.

    The corpses had been left in the black soil garden for a day, and the snow had already melted. Jiang Ning was worried about accidents, so he not only put on protective clothing, but also just picked up weapons, and didn't let Huo Yi dig deep into their clothes.

    The clothes and fabrics collected at the joint base are large enough to last hundreds of people in a lifetime.

    The black soil garden does not keep fresh, and the corpse needs to be disposed of in time, otherwise the space will be polluted and it will be troublesome.

    After coming out, the two walked a few hundred meters away from home, hid behind a snow hill and took out a silent cutter to dig a hole.

    Jiang Ning put his hands into the ice cave and threw all the bodies into the sea, including the leader of the joint base.

    Seventeen halls are gone, but the North Pole is still the North Pole.

    The old boss is gone, and there will be a new boss soon, I hope they can hold their hands high and stop messing with her again.

    After throwing the corpse, Jiang Ning stared at the ice in thought.

    The ice was thickening again.

    She was right, the Arctic was slowly recovering.

    What about outside?

    A dog barked in the distance, pulling Jiang Ning back from his thoughts.

    When the two returned to the house, they found two snowmobiles speeding towards them.

    Is Joint Base dead?

    The two became vigilant immediately and began to investigate in the trench.

    The snowmobile stopped at a distance of 200 meters, and the bear's flag waved in the air.

    It was Ivan and his partner who came, cheering non-stop, "Davari."

    Mao Xiong is optimistic by nature, even if the sky is falling, as long as he has wine and meat, he will still be chic.

    But compared to before, I can still notice a huge change in mood.

    Shouting, crazy, grinning to the ears!

ʚChapter 503 You really wiped them out?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The snowmobiles driven by the bears belonged to the joint base.

    There is Jiangning Space, and it is brand new, but they are only 70% to 80% new.

    Still at a safe distance of 200 meters, Ivan Texing ran over on the thick snow, "Jiang, Huo, how are you doing?

    " Ning pretended to be stupid, and said concernedly, "How about you, you were not robbed by those bastards,

    were you ?" It's over."

    Jiang Ning's jaw dropped in shock, "Aren't you kidding us?"

    Evante was surprised, "Don't you know what happened the night before?"

    Jiang Ning was confused, "What happened the night before What's the matter?"

    Seeing that they didn't seem to be pretending, Evant paused for a moment, then laughed again, "The joint base was bombed last night, killing and injuring many people, did I think you did it?"

    Jiang Ning was amused, "We?"

    "Isn't it?" Evante asked in surprise, "We rescued the two-legged sheep imprisoned by the joint base. They said that two people broke into the cage, but they were wearing gas masks and holding heavy weapons. "

    Jiang Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Evante, if we are so powerful, why do we come to the North Pole to suffer? We have already saved the earth! You don't think

    we are three-headed and six-armed monsters, two people against three thousand people?

    Are you joking with us, or are those imprisoned insane, or deliberately saying some ambiguous words to fool you?"

    Evant thought about it too.

    Those people are abused by the joint base every day, and their minds have long been deranged.

    Most of the more than 300 people said they hadn't seen it, and only some of them saw it, and the answers were different.

    Some said it was two people wearing gas masks, some said it was Jesus who came, some said it was King Todari with a hundred thousand heavenly soldiers, and some said it was Lord Shiva who came.

    But who are Jiang and Huo? After all, they had quietly wiped out dozens of people at Joint Base.

    Not only he is suspicious, but others are also suspicious.

    Otherwise, Evante wouldn't have made a special trip today, just to check on them.

    If so, pay attention to it in the future.

    The Huaxia people are modest and not warlike on the surface, but in fact the city is very deep.

    They are a nation with 5,000 years of history and culture. Not only do they know Tibetan clumsiness, but they are also good at great wisdom and foolishness.

    But two people against three thousand? Thinking about the attack and destruction of the submarine fortress, as well as the mysterious disappearance of the joint team members, ammunition and supplies, it is beyond human power.

    Evante dispelled his doubts, "When we heard the news and arrived, we saw the corpses of joint players and red-eyed crocodiles everywhere outside the base. They were very likely to be attacked by the crocodiles first, and then some high-level officials took the opportunity to turn against them. Civil strife caused countless casualties..." Those

    who were trampled, killed, choked to death by poisonous gas, shot at each other, suffocated, were attacked by crocodiles or biochemical bats, etc. The death scenes were all strange, and the whole submarine fortress looked eerie. Thought a supernatural murder happened.

    Evante doesn't believe in gods. If it wasn't for Jiang and Huo, it is very likely that the poisonous gas seeped into the detention room, making them confused and hallucinating.

    Regardless of the truth, Mao Xiong is the biggest beneficiary.

    Evante was very happy, "Jiang, in your words, the fisherman wins when the snipe and the clam fight."

    They stayed outside and came out to kill one by one, not to mention how cool it was.

    Jiang Ning still couldn't believe it, "You really wiped them out?"

    "They were wiped out, leaving only hundreds of imprisoned two-legged sheep."

    Knowing that the joint base was wiped out, Jiang Ning was so happy that he almost jumped up, and gave Evant a thumbs up, "You are worthy of being a fighting nation, and you have wiped out harm for the North Pole.

    " Tell the truth, "Hahaha..."

    After blowing rainbow farts, Jiang Ning pretended to ask casually, "Evante, the joint base is gone, how do you deal with the people they captured?" What should the

    two-legged sheep do ? , Evante really doesn't know, and it's not up to him to decide.

    What is certain, however, is that they have no penchant for cannibalism.

    First, they lose their humanity, second, they are prone to diseases, and third, they can grow potatoes and corn, and they can also catch crocodiles and seals.

    "They should be released, those who want to stay, and those who don't want to leave."

    They have no hobby of torture, but they have the need to expand their strength.

    Jiang Ning didn't ask any more, and changed the topic, "Evante, did you come here today to change the herbal medicine?" "

    No, I gave you a gift.

    " , Some supplies, ammunition and medicines were found on the warships and transport ships, and there is no need for herbs for the time being.

    Evante took a box out of the car, and said mysteriously, "Open it and have a look."

    Huo Yishen opened the wooden box with a complicated expression.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, and walked forward to check.

    It turned out to be the animal head of the Chinese zodiac, and the dragon head whose whereabouts have been unknown.

    Evante has studied and worked in the capital of China for many years. He knows that this civilization is a priceless treasure of China, and it was exiled overseas more than a hundred years ago.

    The dragon head was found from a transport ship, and there are a large number of cultural relics from various countries there.

    Cultural relics can't be eaten, Mao Xiong is not interested at all, knowing that the dragon head is from Huaxia, so he asked Evante to send it over, not only to repay the life-saving grace last time, but also to win over.

    "Jiang, Huo, there are many cultural relics on board, and we can't recognize which country they belong to. If you are interested, you can go and pick them yourself." After finishing speaking, he changed the subject again, "The joint

    base is gone, but the landed There are more and more survivors in Antarctica, and there will be no less troubles in the future.

    We plan to move to the joint base to live, and the warships and transport ships are very large. If you are willing to come over, we can allocate a separate boat for you.

    " It was so destroyed that it was not safe to live in, and they didn't want to do it again.

    Living on a boat is not so warm and the space for activities is limited, but it is infinitely better than living in an igloo.

    The destruction of the joint base was too weird. Even though there was no evidence, Evant always felt that it had something to do with the two of them.

    There are ulterior motives, but the relationship between the two countries can be cooperated no matter in terms of emotion or history.

    Ifante and his group are just ordinary survivors, they can form a group or form an alliance if they get along well. They don't have such big ambitions, they have to bully or destroy potential threats.

    To put it bluntly, today is still an invitation.

    Jiang Ning couldn't hear it.

    Evante clearly gave away the animal head, but in fact he came here to test it out.

    Jiang Ning politely refused, "Thank you for your kindness, but we are used to living alone, so we won't bother you."

    Evante didn't insist anymore, but took a few boxes from the car, "This is also found from the boat , It’s a hydroponic vegetable vessel, we tried it and it didn’t work, thinking that all of you in Huaxia are masters in growing vegetables, so I sent it here.” Not only the

    vessel, but also fertilizer and nutrient solution, and several vegetable seeds.

    There is no way, the planting gene is flowing in the blood, and Jiang Ning's eyes lit up when he saw these, "Wow, thank you."

ʚChapter 504 Here they come!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Seeing her was happier than seeing the beast's head, and Evante knew that she was right.

    Jiang Ning didn't refuse, "I'll try, but I don't guarantee that it will grow."

    She asked Evante what she wanted in exchange.

    Evante said honestly, "These are of no use to us. If you really want to grow vegetables, just give them to us." Jiang Ning said frankly, "

    No problem, if you really want to grow them, we will treat them to you by then." Half a point."

    Before leaving, Evante was a little unwilling, "Jiang, you really don't want to move there?"

    Jiang Ning smiled and waved goodbye to him.

    Watching them leave, Huo Yi frowned deeply and said, "This group of bears is not easy to deal with. Fortunately, you sprinkled ether when you entered the detention room, making those people unconscious and thinking that they were hallucinating.

    " There are more than 10,000 members of the joint base, how can they really be just silly bears.

    Pay attention to it in the future.

    The two moved their things back to the igloo.

    As soon as he entered the door, Doudou said with a serious expression, "Brother, sister-in-law, after you went out just now, someone was watching us secretly."

    Jiang Ning didn't think it was strange, "Who is it?"

    Looking through the whistle, Doudou could see clearly, "Bear Bear."

    Huo Yi frowned deeply, "It seems that they still don't trust us."

    Sending Evante to attract the two people's attention, while the other team went around to observe secretly.

    Jiang Ning thinks it's normal, "As long as they don't have evil intentions, they can play whatever they want, we usually pay more attention."

    Ten years of natural disasters, and repeated persecution by the joint base, who is not neurotic.

    Jiang Ning held up the dragon's head carefully. This is a treasure of China. Unfortunately, natural disasters are unpredictable, and now it is just a piece of scrap copper and rotten iron.

    If you take it out and exchange it with others, half a catty of potatoes may not be worth it.

    Jiang Ning smiled wryly, stroked the dragon's head lightly, and then put it into the space

    for .

    There should be many civilizations on board that belong to China, but it's a pity that Mao Xiong picked up the leaks in time, and she didn't have time to check them one by one.

    If you open your mouth and ask them, it will be easy to pass through.

    In the end of the world, the people have no means of living, and the landlords have no surplus food. What is the origin of those who choose to ask for cultural relics?

    Jiang Ning would not be so stupid, this matter can only be figured out slowly.

    Huo Yi was deep in thought, "Will Mao Xiong really let those detainees go?"

    Doudou was hopeful, "Brother, Mao Xiong is a victim of the joint base, so he should feel the same way and let those people go?"

    "That's not necessarily the case." Jiang Ning had a bad feeling, "If Mao Xiong and the Joint Base switch their identities, will they rob others in order to survive?" Life and

    death in the last days, there is no humanity.

    "The bears were forced to resist, and now they are the victors, but Evant says that the detainees are two-legged sheep, which shows that they don't have much respect." In the past, they were also two-legged sheep

    in the eyes of the joint base, following the prisoner. What is the difference between the people in custody?

    Doudou opened her mouth to say something, but in the end she didn't say anything.

    Human nature is really too complicated.

    ...

    After two days of recuperation, the body recovered.

    Jiang Ning's eyes fell on the wolf-hearted couple, "Come here, both of you."

    Don't think that you can avoid disaster by wagging your tail with your ears.

    She took out the rattan from the space and said fiercely, "Immediately, immediately, don't make me say it a second time!"

    She dragged the two into the room and beat them hard.

    Weeping and begging for mercy, the brother and sister sat on the sofa indifferently.

    Hitting children on a snowy day is also idle.

    Although it is said that the joint base is here for people, the wolf-hearted couple really deserves to be beaten.

    Jiang Ning was more ruthless, almost broke both legs, and made them hungry, and said murderously: "There will be another time, screw your heads off!" Bai Xue shrugged and pulled her head, not even daring to

    fart .

    The dog exposed its belly, allowing it to be whipped by the shovel.

    But in any case, with the destruction of the joint base, Jiang Ning finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Survival is like this, there is no absolute security.

    The joint base is gone, now it's up to Mao Xiong and the others to become big brothers.

    If he suffers from the same disease, Jiang Ning will still not be polite.

    Her request is very simple, as long as the family is safe and happy.

    After being beaten, Baixue no longer ran outside or hid food, and nursed the child obediently at home.

    Every day, Jiang Ning would let the two out and run wildly in the space for half an hour.

    The three looked at the green plants in the space, and ate fruits to adjust their mood.

    Fortunately, Mao Xiong's surveillance did not continue.

    In the absence of joint base capture, newly landed survivors continued to move inward.

    Jiang Ning went out to patrol and found a new neighbor.

    All the colorful headscarves, white robes, and unrecognizable steps.

    Here they come!

    There was a mighty team of about fifty people, with bodyguards holding guns in front, men in the middle with empty hands, and those behind dragging heavy luggage.

    As they walked around, they seemed to have taken a fancy to this geomantic treasure.

    Jiang Ning doesn't want to live under the noses of others.

    Without further ado, he took out the submachine gun from the house.

    It's not just her, Huo Yishen and Doudou are also charging.

    The three of them stood in front of the house like door gods without saying a word, with fierce and sharp eyes.

    The white-robed tycoons got a little nervous, turning their heads from time to time as they walked, isn't this family crazy?

    Finally, they set up camp 2 kilometers away.

    With neighbors, Jiang Ning is even more reluctant to go out. He either eats or sleeps every day, and counts his feet at home when he is free.

    To pass the time, she thought about the vegetable hydroponic container given by Evante, to see if she could grow vegetables in the North Pole.

    The fuel is not bad, and the temperature in the house is still okay, almost keeping above zero.

    Jiang Ning puts the hydroponic vessel next to the stove to ensure constant heat.

    Afraid that the seeds given by Evante would not work, Jiang Ning took out the cold-resistant milk cabbage and lettuce bought at the southern military base.

    We planted hydroponic vegetables on the 18th floor. We soaked them in warm water for half a day, then sowed them evenly on the containers, covered them with cloth, and set up warm lights beside them.

    Doudou stood beside her, "Sister-in-law, can we really grow vegetables in the Arctic?"

    Everything she planted with soil died.

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Yes, our scientific expedition team members have planted it before."

    Planting is easy, but the ambient temperature changes greatly, and some parameters need to be adjusted slowly.

    The weather is cold and loves to sleep in. In a daze, Huo Yishen came over, rubbed her head and kissed her on the forehead, "A-Ning, happy birthday."

    Jiang Ning was in a daze, "My birthday?"

ʚChapter 505 I give myself to you
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    That's right, today is Jiang Ning's birthday.

    My birthday is at the end of the year, very close to the Spring Festival.

    Jiang Ning still remembers that Huo Yishen celebrated her birthday with her in the first year of the natural disaster.

    At that time, the two were not a couple, and she was very resistant to the relationship between men and women. Now that I think about it, I don't know how he persisted?

    That year was extremely cold, Zhang Chao, Lu Yu, Zheng Weili, Huo Yishen, Doudou, Coke, all accompanied her on her birthday and cooked several sumptuous dishes.

    For the first time in her life, so many people celebrated her birthday with her.

    Unexpectedly, it has been ten years since the natural disaster.

    Accompanying her were only Huo Yishen, Doudou, and Coke.

    It has been ten years since his 20th birthday, and Huo Yishen has never been absent.

    Ten years, many life and death, but he is always there.

    Jiang Ning was overwhelmed with joy, but shed tears.

    Huo Yi was stunned, "What's wrong?"

    "If you didn't tell me, I would have forgotten that today is my birthday." Jiang Ning put her arms around his neck, "Mr. Huo, thank you for remembering." But, she was

    old One year old.

    Jiang Ning didn't pay much attention to dressing. She mainly focused on comfort and leisure. After all, it was the tragic end of the world. If she dressed fancy, she would be the first to be spotted.

    But in terms of maintenance, she still spent a lot of thought.

    All kinds of facial masks, skin care products, and ladies' creams are all free of charge, and they are relentless when they are slapped on the face.

    So, 30 years old still looks young.

    But it's not the same as being 20 years old.

    After Huo Yishen was with her, he realized that women cared so much about age, but he never cared, "Ah Ning, people will grow old, no matter ten years or twenty years, I will accompany you to grow old slowly. "

    With his words, Jiang Ning's mood cleared up.

    Speaking of which, Huo Yishen is also changing. Although she likes his appearance very much, it is undeniable that he has changed from fresh meat to bacon.

    Not so fresh, but very fragrant.

    The eyes that looked at each other became not so normal, and they slowly gnawed inseparably.

    Jiang Ning teased him, "Mr. Huo, today is my birthday, what gift did you prepare?"

    Gift? Whether it's what he hoarded before, or what he bought for zero yuan these years, all of them are placed in her space.

    Now Huo Yishen, his pocket is cleaner than his face.

    But after sharing the same bed for ten years, both EQ and face are improving.

    Turning over, he let Jiang Ning sit on him, straightened his waist and hinted, "The gift is right in front of you, didn't you notice it?"

    Jiang Ning almost burst out laughing.

    The smelly guy is getting oily.

    But Jiang Ning is still very useful, after all, after ten years of natural disasters, which one is not short of oil and water.

    Over the past ten years, the relationship between the two has become more and more stable, but their passion has become less and less, unlike the first few years when they were together, they wished to die on each other.

    There are wandering influences, and Jiaobulimeng's getting along with each other.

    The saying that distance creates beauty is true.

    Breathing your breath every day, even if the dry wood is burning, it will burn out long ago.

    Counting it, the two have not communicated for a long time.

    Floating in despair at sea, living in the cold in the North Pole, and having to be on guard against the dangers outside all the time, there really isn’t much demand in that regard.

    Being teased by him, Jiang Ning suddenly thought.

    She reached out to touch his waist, "I'll inspect the goods, and if it doesn't work, I'll return it."

    Well, fortunately, the male dog's waist is still there, and his abdominal muscles haven't disappeared.

    After a long time of no tenderness, Huo Yishen reacted a bit, "Go in?"

    The container is not soundproof, and you can hear even a little movement. The key is that whether it is Doudou or a wolf-hearted couple, both hearing and curiosity are leveraged.

    With a few months left, Jiang Ning was not stingy, "Yeah."

    Huo Yishen's birthday gift is very sincere after a long absence is better than a newlywed.

    After such a turbulent sea, Jiang Ning almost died, and he didn't recover for a long time.

    When I came out of the room, it was almost noon.

    Doudou came back from her patrol, and jumped in front of her with a bright smile, "Sister-in-law, happy birthday."

    Ten years, from glutinous rice dumpling to elegant jade stand, how time flies.

    Coke and Bai Xue came over wagging their tails.

    The three hummed in the nest and slowly crawled out.

    Jiang Ning was pleasantly surprised to find that their eyes had opened.

    Dabao's pupils are like a dog's, and the second and third treasures are like Baixue, with cold and aloof eyes.

    The mixed-race baby has a very attractive appearance, and it feels really good to eat and feel fat.

    Since the joint base was destroyed, life in the North Pole has become much more comfortable, and several families have come to the surrounding area.

    Everyone is on guard against each other, and no one dares to approach easily. The nearest one is separated by more than 1 kilometer, and they live in igloos built of snow.

    Doudou talked about what he had seen on the patrol, "Brother and sister-in-law, the one in the white robe has a good relationship with the bears. Just now the bears came over on a snowmobile, and they seemed to be exchanging things." There were about fifty local tyrants in total

    . , They consume a lot of supplies, and everyone is full of wealth, so it's normal to get close to Mao Xiong.

    If you want to be safe, you have to pay party dues.

    The North Pole is either windy or snowy. The weather is cold and there is nothing to do. Doudou wants to make a cake for Jiang Ning.

    There are ingredients for making cakes in the space, so Jiang Ning found them all.

    So, Doudou spent half a day making cake embryos, whipping cream, and finally made an exquisite fruit cake.

    The baking is delicious, but the vents are on the roof, and the neighbors are far away, so not much smell comes out.

    Life has been casual for a long time, and occasionally there is a sense of ritual.

    Jiang Ning found a set of sexy clothes suitable for celebrities, not only put on light makeup, but also made her own hair.

    I have been exercising all year round, and my body is in good shape. There is no fat on my waist, and it looks full and grippable.

    Jiang Ning is quite satisfied with his state.

    When she came out, not to mention that Huo Yishen couldn't move her eyes, even the dog was attracted, "Wow!" Doudou had never seen

    her put on makeup before, so she was very surprised and said, "Sister-in-law, you are so beautiful."

    It was like a different person. Yes, stunning to the soul.

    Huo Yishen came back to his senses, "Sit down and eat."

    On a birthday, everyone has something to do.

    Huo Yishen did the cooking himself, fried the steak and served the sober red wine.

    The table is covered with tablecloth, cutlery, plates, candles.

    The red wine swayed, and the candle shadows continued.

    Doudou put candles on the cake, "Sister-in-law, make a wish."

    The wish of the natural disaster for ten years is the same as the one made in the first year.

    I hope that everyone she cares about can survive the natural disaster in health and happiness.

    Even if we can't meet each other, I wish them well in the corner of the world.

    After making a wish and cutting the cake, Doudou's craftsmanship is very good, and the taste of the cake is very good.

    Fruits are picked from the black soil garden, delicious and fresh.

    Jiang Ning loves to eat butter, and she doesn't fear getting fat after exercising every day, so she couldn't resist eating two big pieces.

    Drinking red wine and eating steak, the atmosphere is very warm.

    There is a vague illusion that natural disasters have never happened, and she is living a happy life.

    After the steak, there is also a seafood dinner.

    King crab, prawns, mussels, squid and more.

    Fearing that Jiang Ning would stain the clothes, Huo Yi peeled it deeply and put it in her bowl, "Eat slowly." Doudou was

    envious, and there was an inexplicable longing in his heart, who knew that there would be it in his own bowl the next moment.

    "Thank you brother."

    Having a lover, a sister, and a dog made Huo Yishen extremely satisfied.

    After eating and drinking enough, Jiang Ning sat on the sofa and ate fruit to relieve his boredom, and turned on entertainment programs to pass the time.

    Huo Yishen sat down beside her, "Are you going to celebrate the Spring Festival this year?"

    Jiang Ning didn't hesitate, "Yes."

ʚChapter 506 How did they come to the North Pole?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The homeland no longer exists, but the identity in her bones has not changed, and she is willing to celebrate traditional festivals.

    There is room to cheat, her life is much better than the average survivor, as long as there is no special reason, the festival will not fall.

    As soon as the birthday is over, the countdown to the Spring Festival begins, and the family prepares to buy new year's goods.

    It is more accurate to say that it is a purchase, but it is actually more accurate to pass the time.

    There is everything in the space, and there are neighbors around who are not convenient for steaming, frying and frying.

    Jiang Ning took stock of the supplies and planned to replenish a batch of semi-finished products.

    Baozi, dumplings, steamed buns, Hanamaki, etc.

    What I did before consumed a lot, so I have to make up for it in time.

    Just do it well and put it in the space, and steam it when you have a chance later.

    So, kneading, kneading, and fermenting...

    Doudou became busy, and Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning would also help when they came back from patrol.

    The hydroponic vegetables germinated, but the germination rate was average, and the growth was not very good.

    Jiang Ning repeatedly adjusted the temperature, changed the fill light, and the nutritional formula also changed.

    Repeated several times, and slowly found out the way, the milk cabbage and lettuce gradually gained momentum.

    When I went out to patrol at night, there was a sudden noise in the distance, followed by gunshots.

    Huo Yishen observed with a telescope, "They are rounding up crocodiles."

    There is no way to grow food in the North Pole, but people need to survive, so they had to play with crocodiles.

    During the day, digging ice and digging holes, and catching them with seine nets at night.

    Jiang Ning was slightly surprised, "Those local tyrants?"

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Feng Shui turns, and now you are the real local tyrant."

    After making sure there was no danger around, the two hurried home, locked the door firmly, Don't care about other people's business.

    On the twenty-eighth of the year, Evante came over with a snowmobile, "Ginger, how do you make the dumplings?"

    The bears have been living very comfortably recently and began to pursue a quality life.

    On the day the base collapsed, they picked up a lot of crocodile corpses from outside the base, all of which were edible and could be used to make dumplings.

    This time, Evante brought someone with him.

    Looking at his appearance, he is an oriental person. Looking at his appearance in his fifties or sixties, he has a thin body, sunken eye sockets, thinning hair and yellow under his eyes.

    When I saw Jiang Ning, I was so surprised that I couldn't close my mouth, and I could see a few missing teeth.

    Evante had strong observation skills, and asked with a smile, "Yang, do you know each other?"

    The man surnamed Yang paused, "Jiang Ning?"

    His voice was hoarse and extremely weak.

    Jiang Ning looked at him a few times, but he didn't have any impression in his mind. If he guessed correctly, he should be a sheep imprisoned in the base.

    With Evante here, Jiang Ning calmly asked, "You know me?"

    Even Chen Yanfei was able to go to the North Pole, so the detainees may also be from Jiacheng Base.

    After so many years of natural disasters, the survivors have changed too much, and others still recognize her.

    The man sneered, "Forget it, let's know each other. We used to be in the same community, and we occasionally met downstairs, but we didn't talk to each other. You probably don't recognize me." Jiang Ning followed his words, "What's your name

    ?

    " Yang Weimin."

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "Sorry, I don't remember."

    The man didn't speak any more, and kept his head down in silence.

    It was Evante who laughed, "Jiang is so beautiful, any man will never forget it."

    Jiang Ning didn't get used to him, "Evante, there is no one in Huaxia who knows how to make dumplings, and Comrade Yang will definitely do it too. Why do you still come to ask?" Evante opened his mouth and came, "

    Yang has been imprisoned by the joint base for a long time, He is not so clear-headed, sometimes he says he can, sometimes he says he can’t, and last time he made dumplings into glutinous rice balls.” Not only

    him, but many second-leg sheep in the base are like this, as if they have Alzheimer’s.

    Jiang Ning couldn't bear it, cursed the joint base again, and then told Evante how to make dumplings.

    Evante listened carefully, but was a little vague, "Ginger, you said to put the right amount of salt, how much is the right amount?"

    Uh, Jiang Ning didn't know how to explain, "Ask Yang, he should be able to remember.

    " Fant asked Yang Weimin to remember clearly.

    After figuring out the process, Evante asked again, "Jiang, I heard that vegetables are used to make dumplings. Are your vegetables alive?

    " I'll get it for you."

    Hearing that there were vegetables, Evante salivated.

    Jiang Ning returned home and picked half of the white milk and lettuce according to the verbal agreement, which weighed about eight catties.

    The fill light is sufficient, and it is green.

    Evante almost gnawed on the spot, excitedly said: "Jiang, you Chinese people are amazing."

    Green vegetables, living vegetables.

    "I didn't plant it well the first time. There were a lot of germination rate and dead seedlings. I replanted a batch. Come back in about ten days."

    Evante waved goodbye, and the snowmobile flew into the air.

    Watching the two leave, Jiang Ning's face sank.

    Yang Weimin, Yang Jie's father, the vice-captain of Aoyuan.

    Unexpectedly, he also wandered to the North Pole and became a two-legged sheep.

    I thought Mao Xiong was simple-minded before, how many times has he tried it?

    Doudou frowned, "Sister-in-law, what does Evante want to do?" Human nature is complicated, and Jiang Ning is hard to say, "They may not want to harm us, but they are     very wary

    ."

It wasn't shot down with real swords and guns, sitting on the buttocks is not solid, always afraid that the tragedy of the boss will repeat itself, and everyone is neurotic.

    But Yang Weimin, what do you mean today?

    It not only reveals that the two know each other, but also pretends to be unfamiliar.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Yang Weimin's life at the base should be difficult."

    The bears had food in their hands, and they were not as cruel as the joint base. Not only did they not attack the sheep, but they also gave them freedom.

    But this freedom is limited.

    Judging from today, the relationship between the two is not equal, but a subordinate relationship.

    In other words, Mao Xiong still divided them into different classes.

    Back at the base, Evante showed off with vegetables, "Davari, green vegetables!"

    Yang Weimin returned to the planting area silently, planting potatoes with a dull expression.

    In the evening, I dragged my numb body back to the second floor of the submarine fortress.

    There was no light in the room, and it was dark and cold without seeing the sun.

    More than 30 people crowded into one room, and no one spoke. They looked like walking corpses, working when they woke up, and sleeping when they lay down.

    After more than ten minutes, another person lay down beside him and said in a low voice, "Old Yang, I heard that Mao Zi took you out today?"

    Yang Weimin regained his senses a little, "Well, take me to a place to pick up vegetables."

    "Qingcai?" The man frowned slightly, "Huaxia people?"

    Not only Huaxia people, but also old acquaintances.

    Knowing that it was Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, He Tianming looked surprised, "Why did they come to the North Pole?"

ʚChapter 507 What the hell are they trying to do?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter

    Seeing that Yang Weimin didn't speak, He Tianming asked again, "Are

    they     doing well?" People with extraordinary abilities can always live well no matter it is a peaceful and prosperous age or an end of natural disasters.

    On the contrary, he was curious about their relationship with Maozi.

    Yang Weimin didn't know either, "That Maozi is very polite to the two of them. I think they can grow vegetables or have other uses. In short, they seem to have a good relationship with Maozi." He didn't want to think too much about the relationship between the two

    , Instead, he was worried about the status quo, "Old He, do you think we can leave the North Pole?" He

    has lived desperately until now, just to find his son.

    The son entered the southern military base, and with the protection of the military, he must be alive and well.

    He Tianming knew that he was anxious, but it was useless to be anxious, "There will always be a chance."

    Yang Weimin didn't want to wait for a day, "Mao Zi said that if we want to leave, we can go anytime."

    He Tianming frowned, "Let's go together A boat came, and there were only thirty or so people left. Some wanted to leave and some didn't want to leave. What should we do if we don't agree with

    each other? Mao Zi is slightly better than the people at the joint base, but they seem to be polite to the Chinese people because of their hearts. It’s not like beating or scolding those thorny countries, but how can you be sure it’s not hypocrisy?

    If it’s really friendly, why those who chose to leave, not only did not receive supplies, but were killed by crocodiles when they went out?”

    Yang Weimin knew it well, "Those people's country is not friendly to Mao Xiong, I'm afraid they are..." "

    Our hearts are not in harmony, if we go out empty-handed, we will die."

    He Tianming also wants to leave, even in his dreams, but now It's not the best opportunity, "Old Yang, there must be an opportunity, it depends on whether we can survive it."

    "Old He, it's not that I don't believe in you, but I'm afraid that if I go on with this, I won't have a chance to see Ajie again."

    Yang Weimin thought that he was his son, but he also believed in He Tianming's judgment. After all, he was a psychiatrist. The government departments kept getting promoted, and even became the deputy mayor of Fengcheng.

    Whether the other party is a human or a ghost, as long as you catch his eyes, you can't be wrong.

    If this group of Maozi really wanted to be friendly to Huaxia, how could they break them up.

    Especially the one today, who seems to be friends with Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, but no one is really stupid.

    Yang Weimin was puzzled, "Tell me, what do they want to do?"

    He Tianming thought for a while, "They should want to recruit security, so they continued to release friendship, but they were worried that Jiang Ning and the others would threaten him."

    Yang Weimin recalled what happened today . , "Jiang Ning and Huo Instructor are capable, do you think they will find a way to save us?" He

    Tianming dispelled the thoughts he shouldn't have, "Old Yang, if they are capable, even if we don't speak, they will Reach out; if they are incapable, you will hurt them by opening your mouth."

    Yang Weimin knows that when people are in despair, they can't help but have fantasies in their hearts.

    In fact, Jiang Ning was still his savior, otherwise he would have died a few years ago.

    He Tianming's words dispelled the thoughts he shouldn't have.

    Jiang Ning didn't know the situation here, but the encounter with Yang Weimin still reminded her of Fengcheng, Zhang Chao, Lu Wei and many others... Only when she

    was hugged alone all the year round, she couldn't help recalling.

    The embarrassing days in the past, now recalled, are still sweet.

    I didn't sleep well at night and got up late.

    There was another sound of snowmobiles outside, and there were more than one.

    That's right, Evantra is here again, with a lot of boxes.

    It is full of glass containers for hydroponic vegetables, as well as seeds and nutrient solutions.

    "Jiang, the vegetables you grow are top-notch."

    He was fast enough, and he didn't grab a few slices yesterday.

    "There are you Huaxia people in the base, but they couldn't keep them alive after trying many times, so I brought all the utensils." The

    harvest is still fifty-fifty, and the surplus is exchanged for other materials.

    Jiang Ning did not agree, "Evant, growing vegetables in the North Pole requires a constant temperature, which consumes a lot of fuel. In addition to the dividends, it was barely enough for the family to eat. There is really no other way." After staying in China for several years,

    Evante The mind is more flexible, "46 or 37 is fine, we can exchange fuel or supplies."

    The base has set up a hunting team, which can dig ice holes to catch crocodiles, or hunt seals, and the planting team is also expanding the planting of potatoes and corn.

    Evante is very generous, "If you need meat, how about a catty of meat for a catty of vegetables?"

    Jiang Ning looked puzzled, and thought for a long time before agreeing, "Three sevens, you three and one seven, when the time comes, you can exchange fuel or meat. OK."

    There are more and more neighbors, living under the noses of others every day, eating, drinking and slopping must have a source.

    It's a good idea to sell green vegetables to the hairy guys.

    But she didn't finish her sentence, "It won't fit in the house, we have to build another igloo. If it succeeds, we will cooperate, and if it fails, I will return the utensils to you."

    Evante was very straightforward, "No problem."

    After finishing speaking, he greeted Carrying boxes under hand.

    Yang Weimin also came, taking the opportunity to help, seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he couldn't help asking: "Jiang Ning, have you seen Ajie?"

    Jiang Ning lowered his voice, "I met him once at the military base, He went to the mall to buy an escape pod, and he will definitely survive."

    Yang Weimin was terribly old, losing his hair and teeth.

    From the perspective of mental state, Yang Jie may be his last spiritual pillar.

    After ten years of natural disasters, many people are struggling with their spiritual support.

    Jiang Ning was not aware of his situation at the base, and had no chance to ask.

    Acting in a full set, she carefully asked Ifant how to build an igloo.

    I really asked the right person. After living in Siberia for a few years, Ivant is not very familiar with igloos, and I can't wait to build them for her right away.

    Jiang Ning was also not polite, "You call a few people over, and the fee will be deducted from the green vegetables." There are

    too many neighbors, and there are all kinds of birds.

    Let Mao Xiong come over to show off his muscles, and see who dares to play against her family.

    Evante readily agreed, "Okay, I'll bring someone over tomorrow."

    Watching them leave, Jiang Ning did not move the hydroponic vessels into the house, because there was no place to put them, and secondly, he was afraid of moving them around tomorrow.

    Just put it at the door of the house, so no one would have the guts to steal it.

    Mao Xiong is already the big brother of the Arctic, who dares to steal the tools used by the big brother to grow vegetables?

    As early as when the local tyrants in white robes settled down, Jiang Ning started to enclose the land. He took all the 100 meters in front of and behind the house as his own yard, and built a snow wall more than one meter high with thick snow.

    Splashing water on the snow wall from time to time has turned into a thick ice wall, which even bullets cannot penetrate.

    When the ice wall below was frozen solid, Jiang Ning planned to continue to climb up to more than two meters.

    In this way, it is difficult for others to peep with a telescope.

    The ice wall was built up, and the sight line of the container's whistle was blocked.

    But wolf-hearted couples have keen senses of hearing and smell, and any sign of trouble should never escape their ears.

    No matter how powerful the other survivors were, they were nothing compared to the previous joint base.

    There is not much threat to Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen.

    Evante brought people over early, five bears, five Chinese people.

    Besides Yang Weimin, Jiang Ning found another old acquaintance——He Tianming.

ʚChapter 508 Why Didn't You Quietly Kill Us
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    He Tianming has obvious facial features, even though he is obviously thin and aging, Jiang Ning still recognizes him at a glance.

    There is no wave on the face, but there are still waves in the heart.

    The butcher's knife of the last days is extremely sharp.

    I especially remember that when I first met He Tianming, he was gentle and calm, even though the disaster he experienced later was even worse, but he went from the person in charge of Aoyuan to the deputy mayor of Fengcheng.

    The years have aged the appearance, but precipitated the temperament.

    But now he is a withered old man.

    He was so thin that he seemed to be easily blown over by the arctic winds.

    Jiang Ning had mixed feelings in his heart, but his face was calm and calm. After Evante's introduction, he showed the appropriate expression of meeting a fellow countryman in a foreign country.

    "It's really fate, I didn't expect that we are both from Fengcheng."

    After exchanging greetings, Evante led everyone to work.

    They brought wooden stakes and steel, all found from transport ships, to expand the area of ​​​​the igloo.

    First select a piece of land, tamp the snow repeatedly, and then use a sharp long knife or saw blade to cut into large snow bricks, and pile them up one by one.

    It is related to the supply of vegetables, and Evante is very concerned about the igloo. "Jiang, it takes a long time for snow bricks to freeze into ice cubes. You should find a way to get snow water." So Jiang Ning took Doudou to fish the snow from

    outside , After being boiled, it is taken out with a wooden barrel.

    Evante took a spoon and lightly splashed it on the snow bricks.

    Tens of degrees below zero, the snow and water quickly fused and frozen, and the hardness continued to increase.

    The project is huge, and Jiang Ning provides meals.

    Baked potatoes and crocodile meat were exchanged with Evante before.

    It was baked in the igloo, and everyone sat around the fire, or baked potatoes or barbecued, and it was so much fun to sip vodka.

    Jiang Ning beat a few crocodile eggs into the boiling iron pot, then threw a few handfuls of vegetables into it.

    As soon as the pot is opened, it is emptied, and the speed is so fast that I can't wait to put my hand into the pot.

    Evante ate very fast, and his words were extremely hypocritical, "Jiang, Huo, why don't you eat it?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "You have worked hard today, eat more."

    After drinking the egg flower and vegetable soup, Ivante gnawed With crocodile meat, "If there is chili, it would be perfect if it is sprinkled with cumin."

    I miss Huaxia's barbecue, hot pot, stewed soup and soy sauce.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen only ate potatoes, and would not touch food that was not 100% safe.

    As for Doudou, neither of them let her show up.

    When a young girl grows up, her delicate face blooms to her heart's content, but it is not a good thing in the last days.

    There are more and more survivors in the North Pole, and the bears have followed the old path of their predecessors and are constantly recruiting troops to expand their strength.

    The vast majority of survivors are men. What if one day we have food and clothing and think about lust, and have unreasonable thoughts about Doudou?

    Therefore, Doudou tried not to show his face, and even if he came out, he would wrap himself so that only his eyes remained.

    The wolf-hearted couple became more vigilant after being beaten, and they would not make any noise unless there were special circumstances.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen followed to help, and finally built the snow house around evening.

    The place is quite spacious, more than enough to grow vegetables, but I am worried that the snow bricks will not be strong enough and will suddenly collapse.

    "Jiang, please trust my technology, it will keep you warm and safe." Evant is full of confidence, "Light a fire and bake, the hot water vapor will float upwards, and it will be more solid when it freezes into ice." Jiang

    Ning Thank you, send a few people out.

    She didn't talk too much to He Tianming and the others, and said goodbye without discrimination, "Be careful on the road."

    Evante waved, "Jiang, Huo, happy Chinese New Year."

    The two said in unison, "Happy Chinese New Year."

    Jiang Ning noticed that He Tianming's expression was a little complicated, but he soon returned to a numb and dull look.

    On the way back, Evante happened to be on the same snowmobile as He Tianming.

    Seeing him sitting in a daze with his body hugged, Evante thought deeply, "He, are you afraid of us?"

    He Tianming came back to his senses, "Before the natural disaster, our two countries were very friendly, and you took us out of the United States. How could we be afraid of you even if we were rescued from the base's hands?"

    Evante smiled slyly, "But, I always feel that you are afraid of us."

    "I am indeed afraid." He Tianming was not in a hurry He retorted, "I'm not afraid of you, but of all survivors.

    Natural disasters devour human nature. I have seen Yi Zi eat, I have seen brothers kill each other, but all these are forced by the end of the world.

    If there is a choice, there is no choice. Who wants to do this, but reality forces them to do evil. Many people are angels today, and may be demons tomorrow, so fear is human instinct."

    He Tianming looked at Evante calmly, "I say so, Can you understand?"

    Evante didn't answer directly, "Actually, Jiang and Huo are very good people, they know medical skills and have saved our teammates.

    They are your compatriots, if you want to leave, I can go Communicate with them, I believe they will be willing to extend a helping hand to take you in.

    Then you grow vegetables and trade with us, we are all friends.”

    But He Tianming shook his head, “When it comes to life and death, both father and son will draw their swords On the other hand, what is the brotherhood, I am quite satisfied with the status quo, as long as I can get food through labor. Natural

    disasters are not easy for anyone, I don’t want to rely on anyone’s help, so I won’t bother them.”

    Seeing that he had made up his mind, Evante didn't speak again.

    The motorcycle roared through the ice and snow, and it didn't take long to return to the camp.

    He Tianming and others took two baked potatoes and returned to the submarine fortress to rest.

    This is their dinner today, barely enough to fill them up.

    Yang Weimin sat over, "Maozi tempted you again?"

    "Just get used to it." He Tianming peeled off the scorched black soil skin, put it in his mouth and chewed slowly, "I'm afraid the young dragon slayer will eventually become a dragon .”

    Yang Weimin frowned, he was indeed right.

    The Maozi destroyed the joint base, but it is slowly becoming a joint base.

    They recruited more than half of the imprisoned people. During this period of time, they were still recruiting a lot of troops to take in batches of survivors who landed in the North Pole.

    Yang Weimin felt uneasy, "I heard that a group of survivors landed in our country some time ago. There are more than 200 survivors in total. Not only did they confiscate them, but they became more wary of us after they came back." He Tianming nodded

    , "This guy named Yifante seems to be very kind to Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, but he is also secretly guarding against it."

    It's about survival, it's extremely complicated, and it's hard to describe it in words.

    Yang Weimin couldn't understand, "Since they are so wary of us, why didn't they kill us quietly?"

ʚChapter 509 Red Sun
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Facing the current predicament, He Tianming is transparent, "These gangsters are just ordinary survivors, not scheming politicians, their humanity has not been completely wiped out, but they have been persecuted by the joint base, and now they are sitting in the position of big brother, which will also prevent the future .”

    Since it is a precaution, it is naturally extremely sensitive to people who may be a potential threat.

    Maozi felt that the Huaxia people pursued peace and were not warlike, so they were actually quite suitable to be partners, but the thousands of years of Eastern civilization made them fearful.

    After all, Mao Xiong has only been a big brother for decades, while Huaxia has been a lighthouse for thousands of years.

    This kind of superiority and thinking is flowing in the blood.

    In the face of natural disasters and the end of the world, they may bow their heads, but they are good at seizing opportunities.

    Living in the North Pole, in fact, He Tianming has no better way to save himself. He only hopes that the day when the mobs are completely blackened into dragons will come later.

    All that can be done now is to wait and continue to live to have a chance.

    The two were muttering here, but Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen were sitting in the igloo, burning a bonfire to keep warm, and roasting sweet potatoes and taro by the way.

    The status quo of He Tianming and others today is enough to show that they are not free in the base.

    The water in Mao Xiong's place is not shallow.

    Jiang Ning opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

    It was Huo Yishen who spoke first, "People change. We can trade vegetables with Mao Xiong, but we can't take it lightly."

    As for other things, don't jump to conclusions.

    He peeled the roasted taro and handed it over, and said in a gentle tone: "Taste it."

    Jiang Ning bit the delicious powdered taro, accompanied by dogs and wolves, and a warm current surged in his heart.

    Doudou eats sweet potatoes, "Sister-in-law, do we really want to grow vegetables in the igloo?"

    Jiang Ning has this plan, "We can try it, if it doesn't work, then take out the ones that were stored in the space before."

    During those years in the villa complex, Doudou grew vegetables in the backyard a lot, and they didn't eat them all.

    Doudou is very active, "We will plant it tomorrow."

    The entrance of the igloo is narrow, and the windproof curtain is hung, so the heat is not easy to flow out, and it is still quite warm.

    A fill light and a stove or heater should do the trick.

    One day I will get tired of planting, put space in the daytime and snow house in the evening.

    In short, Jiang Ning didn't have any pressure, and completely handed over the task to Doudou, "Do it well, and it's up to you to exchange supplies with Mao Xiong in the future."

    Let her get busy and save herself from being sentimental.

    As a result, Doudou got really busy, assembling hydroponic vessels in the snow house, making various technical parameters, and filling in light or keeping warm in time.

    Huo Yishen supported his sister, found heating tubes and a batch of tools from the space, and made a constant temperature heating system installed at the bottom of the planting container.

    Jiang Ning is busy for the Spring Festival.

    In the last days, it is impossible to post Spring Festival couplets and set off firecrackers in the North Pole, but there must be a custom of Spring Festival.

    She took a few little red lanterns and hung them in the living room, pasted blessing characters, and placed some pots of flowers that should be placed.

    Then enter the space, post Spring Festival couplets and hang red lanterns in the villa.

    The New Year's Eve dinner is very rich, chicken, duck, fish, seafood feast, stuffed tofu, fried pig intestines with sauerkraut, and a pot of aged flower carvings.

    The container is narrow, and the table full of dishes cannot be moved. The family enters the space to eat and drink in the big villa.

    After the lively meal, Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning gave Doudou a lucky red envelope.

    Wolf-hearted couples also have them, but they are given fish and pig bones.

    The three little ones are no exception, but they are still drinking milk, and they will be kept by Jiang Ning until they grow up.

    To wear new clothes on New Year's Eve, Jiang Ning picked out a few sets in the warehouse, "Mr. Huo, yours, Doudou's..."

    Gouzi came over and expressed dissatisfaction.

    Jiang Ning glanced at it, "You already have a wife, what are you pretending to be, and be your dog well."

    The dog returned to Bai Xue's side aggrieved.

    Bai Xue flirted with it in front of the three of them, and then kissed her child.

    Coming out of the space, the whole family sat on the sofa to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

    Even though it has been played countless times, and even the host's next line can be recited backwards, he still enjoys watching it.

    Feeling the unity of the whole family in the show, the wonderful dance, the crosstalk with belly laughs, and the dumbfounding sketches, so far away but extremely down-to-earth.

    With mixed feelings, Jiang Ning leaned gently on Huo Yishen's shoulder.

    "Perhaps, in our lifetime, we can still see such a wonderful Spring Festival Gala."

    Huo Yishen is more optimistic, "Since the sinking of the land, although the disaster has repeated, the degree is not as serious as before."

    Especially from the Hwaseong Base to the North Pole The time and weather change frequently, but they are all within the acceptable range.

    He felt that the earth was constantly repairing, and he couldn't help but feel hopeful in his heart.

    Jiang Ning looked forward to it, "I hope so."

    We got together early at the beginning of the new year and had a hearty breakfast.

    Doudou opened the door, subconsciously raised her hand to cover it, and then quickly retreated.

    Coke and Bai Xue went out in a hurry, looking for a place to solve the three emergencies.

    Doudou hurriedly called them to stop, beckoning to come back quickly.

    The two held back and went back to the house obediently.

    Jiang Ning looked over, "What's wrong?"

    Doudou looked unhappy, "Sister-in-law, the sun seems wrong."

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen walked over.

    The sun is really wrong, the red is very dazzling.

    Jiang Ning just looked at it twice, and felt uncomfortable in his eyes.

    Huaxia people are very particular, and there was a sudden anomaly on the first day of the new year. Yesterday it was said that the natural disaster tended to be stable, but today they came to dismount, and their mood suddenly fell to the bottom.

    The new year did not start well, and the premonition is not good.

    Jiang Ning rubbed his eyes, found antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic eye drops from the space, and put them on immediately.

    After dripping by himself, I gave it to Doudou and Huo Yishen.

    Coke and Bai Xue didn't have any discomfort, so they don't need it for now.

    Close the door quickly and resolutely do not go out.

    How did the sun suddenly become like this?

    Non-meteorological experts really can't figure out the strange phenomenon, let alone the ten years of natural disasters, so many incredible disasters have long been unable to be explained by science.

    If you have to ask for a reason, Jiang Ning thinks it has something to do with the atmosphere, the ozone layer, or the solar storm.

    No matter what the reason is, she can't solve it, and it's not wrong to hide.

    I dripped eye drops a few times, and the discomfort disappeared in the evening.

    The family didn't go out, and Huo Yishen occasionally watched the outside through the whistle on the roof, and unexpectedly heard a sound in the distance.

    The North Pole is covered with ice and snow all year round, the sun is relatively rare, and the temperature has risen, so no one will come out to die.

    Jiang Ning was still more cautious and didn't go out for several days.

    The red light of the sun gradually faded, and it completely returned to normal on the fifth day of the lunar new year.

    Jiang Ning was not at ease, she always wore radiation suits when she went out, and she tried to stay as long as possible, not looking up at the sun.

    On the sixth day of the lunar new year, snowmobiles came whizzing by.

    Evante came with several patients, including bears and ordinary survivors.

    He Tianming was on the list.

ʚChapter 510 I am the richest in the world
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    They came to seek medical treatment, and their eyes were red and swollen, and they kept weeping, and in severe cases, they even bleed.

    Jiang Ning pretended to be puzzled, "What's the matter?"

    Evante was anxious, "It probably has something to do with the sunlight these days, they all hurt their eyes, and they are almost blind now." Not

    only these people, but many people in the base also showed to the eyes.

    Jiang Ning looked helpless, "Ivant, I'm not an ophthalmologist, and even I don't have any medicine."

    Ivant said kind words, "Jiang, no one knows medicine except you, and your Chinese medicine is profound, please help me. Whether it is cured or not is another matter."

    If it is not in vain, you can exchange it with supplies.

    Speaking of this, Jiang Ning had no choice but to let them in.

    It is not possible to enter the house, but lead to the igloo in the front yard.

    This is another building set up by Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen. The area is not big, it can accommodate a dozen people, and they set up two rooms.

    Jiang Ning checked them and found that the eyes were very swollen, and the secretions were not only profuse but also bloodshot.

    She went back to the house to find a few medicines, took them to another igloo to cook, and then let them come over one by one to smoke their eyes.

    A few injured bears came first, followed by the injured ordinary survivors.

    He Tianming was in the middle, with a pained look on his face but he forcibly endured it.

    There was no one outside, so Jiang Ning poured out a few anti-inflammatory and antibacterial Chinese medicine pills, and gave him acupuncture points.

    He Tianming said softly, "Thank you."

    He had just heard from the person in front that the treatment was just to smoke the eyes, and he obviously had special treatment.

    Worried that the walls have ears, Jiang Ning kept a low profile, "It should be, as long as you live, you will see the dawn one day."

    He Tianming paused, "Is there... a dawn?"

    "It really is." There is hope in life.

    He Tianming took a deep breath, his eyes were sore.

    After the course of treatment was over, he went back and waited quietly.

    Evante asked, "He, what treatment did Jiang give you?"

    "Smudge your eyes with medicine mist."

    "It feels like you've been there for a long time?"

    He Tianming twitched his lips, "They're all from China, so I can't help but feel so much pain." I asked a few questions, didn't it delay you?"

    In fact, it didn't delay for long.

    After treating everyone, Jiang Ning gave Evante a pack of medicine, "I only have these on hand. You guys try to smoke your eyes a few times, rest more and drink more water. If it doesn't work, I have nothing to do." Medicine plus treatment

    , A total of 50 catties of meat or crocodile eggs is required.

    Potatoes and corn can also be used, but the quantity has to be doubled.

    Evante readily responded, "I'll deliver it tomorrow."

    Just as the bear was being sent away, the rich man in white robe arrived.

    They have been neighbors for so long, and this is the first time for them to visit the door.

    Can't speak Chinese, but speak English.

    After throwing away ten years of foreign language, Jiang Ning spoke clumsily, but managed to express it.

    They also had eye injuries, and they wanted Jiang Ning to heal them, and they also wanted green vegetables.

    Jiang Ning wanted to refuse, but his eyes were fixed on the gems on his ten fingers and he couldn't move away.

    This is a big dog, the ultimate representative of the local tyrants.

    When she was a child, she ate steamed buns poorly, and when she watched the big dog covered in gold on TV, she secretly vowed that one day she would also wear gemstones on ten fingers.

    The dog Dahu was very eye-catching, and immediately took off the gemstones of the ten fingers.

    But gems cannot be eaten as food, so Jiang Ning asked for 10 catties of meat more.

    So, the big dog gave 20 catties of seal meat.

    Jiang Ning gave him 3 doses of medicine and 5 catties of vegetables.

    Back in the room, she put ten gemstone rings on her hands, and covered her face in surprise.

    Doudou understood very well, and immediately took pictures of her sister-in-law.

    Not only to take pictures, but also to fill in the light.

    The gemstones shone brightly under the light.

    Huo Yishen, who thought she was vain, "..."

    Doudou also played, not only wearing gemstones, but also a dozen gold necklaces around her neck...

    Huo Yishen didn't look at her, and closed the door behind her when she returned to her room.

    The next day, Yifante sent over 50 catties of meat, along with a box of cultural relics.

    Two paintings, three ceramic jugs and vases, with a strong Chinese ancient style, probably flowed overseas in the early years.

    Jiang Ning was very happy, "It's just right, it can be used as a urinal, so you don't have to get up at night."

    Evante laughed.

    Jiang Ning asked, "How are their eyes?"

    "It's a little less painful, but I still can't see clearly."

    Jiang Ning taught him acupressure again, "You can try more."

    "Jiang, your treatment method It’s pretty good. We have a place to live, and not many people are injured by the sun, and those survivors on the Arctic coast will be in trouble.” Evante felt pity, “Some time ago,

    our hunting team went to the coast to hunt seals , I heard that there are many survivors from your country, do you want to help them?"

    Jiang Ning looked complicated, and sighed quietly: "The land is sinking, and the whole world is one family. There is no distinction between skin color and race. I can take care of myself. Not bad, how can I spare the

    energy to help others.” She kicked the ball back calmly. By."

    "We have taken in a lot of people, and we are still trying to figure out a way."

    Jiang Ning praised him, "Davari, that's great."

    The two dragged their things back to the house, and Jiang Ning threw the crocodile meat into the space , picked up the porcelain bottle and looked it over carefully.

    Huo Yi made fun of her, "As a urinal?"

    Jiang Ning rolled his eyes at him, "I want to say that I will offer them as treasures, do you think Evante will give them back next time?"

    Who said Mao Xiongbiao is stupid , There are as many minds as a sieve.

    "Brother and sister-in-law, if you didn't destroy the joint base, they wouldn't be able to check for leaks at all."

    Doudou was dissatisfied, "They got a bargain and acted like a good boy. Every day they either test or doubt."

    Jiang Ning was transparent, "It's them If you can’t do what you can, you will be afraid of losing."

    "When will they deal with us?"

    "Then kill them!"

    According to Huo Yishen's appraisal, both the painting and the porcelain vase are high-quality products, and they are stored in the space.

    Being idle and bored, Jiang Ning took out the ball to play with the two.

    Coke and Bai Xue were flattered, and they competed to play with the ball, and even bared their teeth at each other in anxiety.

    However, Jiang Ning's smile slowly froze.

    She locked the two in a cage and played by herself.

    Huo Yishen was sitting next to him, and he also saw the clue, "The floor is sloping?"

    When did it slant?

    Is the ice surface not paved, or the ice layer thickening?

    The two came outside, looked left and right, looked horizontally and vertically, but they didn't see the result.

    Huo Yishen took out his mobile phone to record the speed of the ball rolling to the right, and then went to the planted igloo to take pictures of the hydroponic fluid.

    Half a month passed in the blink of an eye, and Mao Xiong came over to trade green vegetables.

    Saw a few familiar faces, but Evante didn't come.

    He Tianming was here and explained: "Evante was bitten by a crocodile on the leg, and he didn't come to recuperate."

    Jiang Ning nodded, "Are your eyes okay?"

    He Tianming took anti-inflammatory drugs, and he was fine after a few days of rest, but There are a few serious ones, either blurred vision or blindness.

    As for their fate...

    Who will support the disabled in natural disasters?

    He Tianming was very fortunate that it was Jiang Ning who saved him again.

    The first batch of green vegetables was 80 catties, which was enough for the hairy boys to eat for a few meals, and the others would not even think about it.

    80 catties of green vegetables, the portion will be deducted, and the rest will be exchanged for crocodile eggs.

    Next batch of deals in 5 days...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

39.6K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
5.8K 27 34
Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Yidao (Apocalypse + Rebirth + Crazy Hoard...
14.1K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
99.6K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...