Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111 Jiang Ning's Decision
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yi held his sister tightly, and followed behind unhurriedly.

    Jiang Ning watched as he walked, calmed down for a while, and saw some Chinese medicine practitioners setting up stalls to make a living, injured from bruises, and massaged.

    But because there is no medicine, and the clothes are thick in the extreme cold, very few patients come to visit, and some of them come for consultation.

    The trading market is very large, selling everything, most of which are second-hand clothes.

    Dozens of hundreds of pieces piled up together, cotton clothes, pants, sweaters, etc., looked very messy, but there were quite a few people who asked, but their expressions were hard to describe.

    You can guess with your toes where the clothes come from.

    That's right, getting down from the dead.

    This matter is extremely taboo, but the survivors have no choice, if they don't wear it, they will be frozen to death.

    Alive is the most important thing.

    After shopping for about an hour, I didn't buy anything except Jiang Ning, but Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were in a good mood. The prices of tea, tobacco and alcohol had risen, especially anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory drugs for fever.

    All staff on the 18th floor have medicine. As long as they stay healthy and don’t get sick, they can exchange a lot of food in the future.

    Those who cover medicine, just like those who speculate in real estate and market, all wait to sit on the ground and raise prices to maximize their benefits.

    With the medicine in hand, there is no panic in my heart, and I have more confidence in my future life.

    Jiang Ning pretended to be dead, but Huo Yi didn't mention it, and the embarrassment about Little Umbrella was revealed.

    Three days later, the neighborhood committee issued a message, informing the survivors in the community to collect the robbed protection food.

    According to the distribution of criminals' confessions, the cells that have been robbed more will be divided into more points, and those with less losses will be allocated less. There is no way to achieve absolute fairness, but we will try our best to ensure fairness for most people.

    Jinrong Community is the hardest-hit area, and each person can get 2 catties of grain.

    The 18th floor was not robbed, so when the survivors lined up to get food, Jiang Ning chose to put it at home.

    The whole community knows that the 18th floor has not been robbed, and many spectators are waiting in the dark. As long as the 18th floor dares to come out and claim it, they will secretly report it.

    However, their necks grew long, and the people on the 18th floor did not come out.

    Unexpectedly, the demons are quite conscientious, and they don't rob them of food.

    If they can keep their original intentions, such demons can fight again, at least with the existence of this group of people, when the evil forces outside want to play tricks on the community, they must weigh it.

    The Zhong family didn't receive food either.

    The family is not rich in food, but compared to other survivors, the life of the Zhong family is much easier.