Chapter 371 - 380

ʚChapter 371 Amazing, My Dog
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter

    Perhaps seeing Jiang Ning's surprise, the orderly     explained: "You all have good skills and meet the requirements of special passages. There is no need to waste your time here." No reason to keep up.

    Huo Yishen drove the car, followed closely behind the military vehicle, passed through the gate of the base and went around to Gate 2.

    The orderly got out of the car, whispered a few words to the staff inside, and then came over and said: "It's arranged, you just follow the procedures."

    Huo Yi thanked deeply.

    The off-road military vehicle did not stop and quickly disappeared into the darkness.

    Jiang Ning got out of the car with the two and went to the window to line up.

    Taking Huo Yishen's ID card, the staff checked it in the system, then looked up at him, "SWAT retired?"

    Huo Yishen nodded.

    "What's the reason?"

    "Injury?"

    "Where is the injury?"

    The question was very detailed, making one feel that the other party was cross-examining with a standard answer.

    It was like checking the household registration, chatting for more than ten minutes, and then Doudou.

    Huo Yishen prepared everything, birth certificate, ID card, etc. This time passed very quickly.

    When it was Jiang Ning's turn, I don't know if it was an illusion, but he asked about his life experience in great detail, even when he entered the orphanage, primary and junior high school, personal hobbies and specialties, not to mention the results of the college entrance examination and so on.

    It feels like my underpants are going to be stripped off.

    For half an hour, Jiang Ning's palms were sweating. Fortunately, the murder and arson happened after natural disasters, otherwise, he was really worried that the staff would shoot him on the spot.

    When it was Gouzi's turn, the staff looked around and waved to pass.

    Unexpectedly, Gouzi was addicted to playing, and he was holding on to the window, unwilling to leave, "Woof."

    It seemed to say, why don't you ask it? Treatment discrimination!

    The staff stamped the form, "Go to the next link."

    The next link will assess physical fitness and ability. There is no special assessment content, but first ask about the items you are good at.

    Men and women are separated, and Gouzi has a special examiner who looks like a police dog trainer.

    Gouzi smelled a special smell, raised his head and looked at the serious soldier in front of him curiously, why did he smell a little like his own trainer?

    Unexpectedly, the other party didn't talk about martial arts, and gave the surprise order, "Stand at attention!"

    The muscle memory developed over the years allowed Gouzi to execute the action instantly.

    Wang, bah! Those damn legs.

    Seeing its muscles and excited state, the trainer started the professional and rigorous assessment with enthusiasm.