Chapter 521 - 530

ʚChapter 521 New Life on Land
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It is more accurate to say that it is land, but it is actually called islands and reefs.

    But the area is very small, estimated to be only a few hundred square meters, and it is difficult to even stop it.

    The Black Hawk didn't stop and continued to fly with all its strength.

    It takes more than 1,500 kilometers. If you can't find land, you have to find a way to stop.

    The fishing boat is not big enough to stop the black eagle, maybe you can try a yacht...

    Just as Jiang Ning was thinking, Doudou suddenly stood up excitedly, "Brother, land!"

    Continuous mountains appeared on the blue sea.

    The mountain is not big, and the islands are separated by sea water.

    But the stretch has no end in sight.

    The helicopter descended slowly and flew towards the stretching island.

    The peaks are undulating and have different shapes, and the black shadow helicopter is large and not suitable for parking.

    After flying for half an hour, I finally found a valley with relatively gentle terrain.

    As the helicopter landed, the strong wind from the wings blew dust into the sky.

    As soon as Jiang Ning jumped off, he was met with wind and sand as well as heat waves.

    From the arctic temperature of minus 20 to 30 degrees, to the continuous summer islands in the heat wave, it is really unbearable for the body.

    Even after taking off a few pieces, hot sweat still seeps out from the pores.

    Unexpectedly, the wind and sand blown into the eyes, stinging.

    Jiang Ning squatted down and grabbed the dirt on the ground.

    The brown soil is not sticky at all, and it becomes loose with a little force.

    This is soil that has been soaked for more than a year. It has become alkaline soil due to the mixing of seawater and various microorganisms.

    Even if the land recovers, plants and animals are already extinct, and the bare soil is affected by sea breeze, sunlight, sun and moon, and desertification and soil erosion are particularly serious.

    Jiang Ning sighed in his heart.

    The land rises, but it is wasteland.

    It's not easy to recover.

    But in any case, it is a good thing for humans to return to land.

    Under the scorching sun, looking at the mountain tops blocked by sea water, Jiang Ning was still in a good mood, and started from scratch.

    However, Snow White is very bad.

    As soon as it landed, it spit out "wow".

    It doesn't matter if they are not acclimatized, but they still suffer from heat stroke.

    The condition of the three little ones was not much better, and they were extremely listless.

    Gouzi is fine, he has already adapted to it after ten years of cruel natural disasters, but he looks anxious to accompany his wife and children.

    Jiang Ning quickly collected the helicopter and took out the RV.

    Get in the car and turn on the air conditioner.