Chapter 621 - 630

ʚChapter 621
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
Jiang Ning doesn't want conspiracy theories, but there are only a few top-quality fish, and Rong Tingting's eyes are very poisonous.

She is very optimistic about this little girl, but a creature like a man... how should I put it, it is easy to overturn a woman's friendship boat.

Doudou and Tingting have completely different personalities, and the little sister plays well. It is not easy to have friends. Jiang Ning hopes that she will be happy.

"Sister-in-law, I know."

There were indeed people with two legs, and if they couldn't get an appointment with her, they switched to Rong Tingting's side.

It is true to be protected, but Doudou has a lot of knowledge.

Except for her brother and sister-in-law, she doesn't have a heart-to-heart relationship with everyone.

It's not that men are half-hearted. After all, the ratio of men to women is definitely too small. Since they can't reach the high ones, it is reasonable to settle for the next best thing.

Jiang Ning gave her the new clothes, and the aunt and sister-in-law got together to take a photo of the lady. All ten fingers were bright gems exchanged from the big dog.

Huo Yishen, who was regarded as air, "..."

On the first day of the new year, he was awakened by the music in the square.

Anticipating that many people would come to pay New Year's greetings, Shu Xueqing came early to help heat the meal.

Not long after eating, there was an endless stream of New Year greetings.

First the military generals, then the government officials.

Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning cooperated in division of labor and entertained the guests kindly, which made Gu Tinglin very pleased.

Yu Changzheng's family was the best. After raising him for a while, Yu Yin's mental state is much better.

Yu Changzheng arranged for her a civil job in the government department, but Yu Yin refused, and she proposed to work on a farm.

The couple didn't force it, since the farm can make her relax, everything can only be done slowly.

On the contrary, Mr. Xiao lost a lot of weight, looked a little tired but cheered up.

He Tianming and Ling Ju came later with the government team, and when they arrived, many people had already gathered.

Just as the military team was about to leave, the base suddenly sounded a piercing alarm, and it was the most urgent.

Air defense alert!

The highest level of warning.

Everyone present changed their faces, especially the chief of defense of the military department.

Gu Tinglin's study room had an encrypted military walkie-talkie, and Defense Chief Xiao urgently contacted Haiphong, "What happened?"

Just as he spoke, there was a booming sound above his head.

Fighter planes flew through the sky, and there were more than one.

Jiang Ning stood in the yard and immediately took out the telescope.

The speed of the fighter plane was extremely fast, and it was impossible to see clearly.

Haiphong responded urgently, "Report to Defense Chief Xiao, Yingjiang's two aircraft carriers approached the nuclear submarine, and the fighter planes broke into our airspace." The