Chapter 251 - 260

ʚChapter 251
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The members are not bad, the potatoes are all good, and the volume is relatively uniform.

    Together with planting beans, the two got a total of 2,000 catties of fresh potatoes.

    Confirming that there is no problem, Jiang Ning returned the solar generator to Aoyuan.

    Just as they got into the car and were about to leave, He Tianming called the two of them to stop, "The villas in the new urban area are just about to be capped. When I was in the work hall yesterday to go through the payment procedures, I accidentally saw a rich man secretly choosing a house. The first phase of the

    villa There are only 50 units, and there is a shortage of building materials now, so it is uncertain when the second phase of construction will start, so hurry up and choose a house."

    Jiang Ning was stunned, she didn't expect that she was still innocent, and she obediently waited for the official notice.

    Why do the officials insist on building villas when there is such a shortage of building materials?

    Of course, they are cannibals and short-handed. They expropriate the factories, land or materials of the rich and entrepreneurs, and they always have to get something in return.

    Why does a villa with three bedrooms and one living room cost 50,000 points?

    Because it was not prepared for ordinary people from the beginning, the 50,000 points are just to raise the threshold, so that the bottom survivors can't reach it.

    "Thank you Captain He."

    Get in the car and go to the new city, driving on the bumpy road.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Are there any second-phase villas in the new urban area?"

    Huo Yishen recalled carefully, "Probably not, but there are second- and third-phase plans for commercial housing.

    " Survivors at the bottom.

    Therefore, it is really not possible to live in a villa by accumulating enough points.

    Jiang Ning has a bad feeling that the villa is probably hanging.

    Buying a property has never been easy.

    The related ones were selected long before the opening, and the honest people waiting for the opening, even if they went to line up at three o'clock in the morning, had to face the scene of selling Xin at the opening.

    I haven't been to Wangwan for two months, and earth-shaking changes have taken place.

    The construction site is in full swing, and there are gray and rough rough houses everywhere.

    All commercial houses have only six floors, a room of seven or eight square meters, and you can bump into it when you turn around.

    Jiang Ning finally saw the so-called split room.

    The streets are neatly planned, full of rustic dirt roads.

    The central hall is crowded with people earning points and exchanging supplies.

    After walking around, I found an unremarkable real estate center, where two staff members were dozing off.

    Jiang Ning said politely: "Excuse me, I'm here to choose the independent small courtyard." The

    female staff didn't even raise her head, "It hasn't opened yet, go back and wait for the notice."

    Jiang Ning was not angry, "Isn't it that the selection is almost finished? Does it have anything to do with the opening."