Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 471 - 480

397 8 4
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 471 Captain, Don't Do This
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After making a decision, Jiang Ning emptied the supplies on the cruise ship, and put all the containers salvaged from the bottom of the sea on it consciously.

    It was still early, and the three of them and one dog had a meal of red oil hot pot.

    Spicy, very spicy, so hot that I sweat all over.

    No one stopped, the appetite was particularly big.

    I was sweating all over my body, and the blockage in my heart cleared.

    Peace of mind is my hometown, everything starts from scratch.

    Unknowingly, until 7:30 in the evening, 2688 slowly floated up, observing the sea surface through the lookout glass.

    At around 7:40, it was confirmed that there was no surveillance, the submarine floated up and opened the hatch, and Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen entered the sea wearing diving suits.

    Swimming to a safe distance, Jiang Ning took out the cruise ship from the space.

    The cruise ship entered the sea, and a huge current hit them, pushing the two of them out.

    Huo Yi pulled Jiang Ning deeply to avoid dodging, and after the water waves calmed down, he swam steadily towards the submarine, and Doudou pulled them up with a rope.

    The submarine sank again, watching the cruise ship in the distance through the periscope.

    Around eight o'clock, the high beams were strafing back and forth across the sea.

    Jiang Ning stared at the picture sent by the periscope. It was indeed the patrol boat of the base, and he landed with his heart hanging.

    really want to leave.

    "Captain, an unknown cruise ship is found ahead."

    "Light warning."

    "Three warnings have been made, but there is no response from the other party."

    "Whistle approaching, investigate the situation."

    As the distance continued to narrow, under the observation of the telescope, the cruise ship was vaguely found There are containers on top.

    The size and appearance of the container are very familiar.

    "Captain, it seems to be our container."

    Base container? I haven't been out recently, and even if I have, it can't be at night.

    After several communications and warnings, there was still no movement on the cruise ship.

    The patrolling soldiers prepared their guns and boarded the cruise ship cautiously and neatly with their weapons in hand.

    "Report, it is indeed the container of the base, but there is no one on the cruise ship."

    The captain was shocked and boarded the ship quickly.

    He scanned the container with a flashlight, and when he saw the number on the box, his eyes almost didn't fall out.

    How can it be!

    These containers have already sunk to the bottom of the sea!

    A special meeting was held above to discuss whether to go back to salvage, but because of the lack of mature salvage technology, they had to give up.

    Today, they all appear on cruise ships.

    This is not something very human can do.

    The cruise ship is extremely clean, and it doesn't look like it has been traveling in the ocean all year round.

    How did it appear suddenly? Could it be that he was just dreaming?

    Without hesitation, the captain slapped himself three times in a row, his face was swollen.

    It was too late for the team members to stop, "Captain, don't do this, don't do this...captain..." It

    hurts, it hurts hot.

    It's not a dream, this is a cruise ship that appeared out of nowhere, carrying containers that sank to the bottom of the sea.

    This is the island-making artifact most needed by the base.

    Growing up under the red flag, the soldiers don't believe in ghosts and gods at all.

    The bright lights on the patrol boat were constantly patrolling the dark sea, trying to find clues.

    It was windy and swelled.

    Nothing else.

    As for Jiang Ning's 2688 submarine, when it was confirmed that it was the patrol ship of the base, it had already quietly dived and left.

    Jiang Ning not only returned all the containers, but also some medical equipment, color ultrasound, CT machine, defibrillator and so on.

    These were all collected by Jiang Ning when he escaped from the southern military base before the land sank.

    Originally, they should be put into the tinder box to benefit mankind after natural disasters, but who knows that the asteroid hit the earth so fast that it was too late.

    So far, a total of more than 30 submarines of the same type have come to the southern military base, but only 5 of the tinder boxes have been preserved intact, and the rest have sunk to all corners of the world.

    After the natural disaster is over, it is waiting for humans to dig and explore.

    5 tinder boxes, none of which contained medical equipment.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning evened out one-third of the excess on hand and left them to the Hwaseong base.

    I believe that Teacher Ma will lead the team to use them.

    Of the 3,000 submarines, there are only more than 30 at present. Where are the rest?

    Warships, aircraft carriers, transportation and supply ships, etc., I believe there are still many survivors who have not been discovered.

    Jiang Ning did not question the survival ability of human beings. Huaxia is good at saving himself before disasters, rather than waiting for the savior to come.

    She believed that with the first Hwaseong base, there would be a second Hwaseong base...

    so she didn't give away all the medical equipment.

    But I hope that the natural disaster will end here, the base will be successfully reclaimed from the island, and the survivors will be able to return to land one day.

    Taking advantage of the darkness, 2688 quietly left the Hwaseong base where it had lived for several months.

    Now it has left the maritime landmark and is traveling in the endless ocean again.

    There are many survivors watching around the base, 2688 dives into the deep sea and leaves quickly without any hesitation.

    I don't know whether it's because the foreign survivors have limited survival equipment, or the deep sea is safer at night.

    2688 sailed continuously for several hours without encountering any danger.

    It was more than 200 nautical miles away from the base, and it was almost dawn at this time.

    The two suspended the submarine, washed and went back to the room to sleep.

    Sleeping until the afternoon, three people and one dog sat in front of the observation window, enjoying the view of the deep sea while eating delicious food.

    The three of them were relatively silent and did not chat much.

    Gouzi squatted in front of the window, tilted his head and looked at the shit shoveler, as if saying why he didn't leave?

    Walk? There is no going back to the base.

    After eating, Doudou got up to pack his things.

    Jiang Ning took out the hot coffee, and Huo Yishen drank it slowly, "A-Ning, do you have a place you want to go?"

    The earth turned into a water polo, and even if there was a place you wanted to go, it would have disappeared long ago.

    If she had a choice, she wanted to go back to Fengcheng, which was her real home.

    It's a pity that Fengcheng has long since ceased to exist.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "follow the current, wherever you go."

    So 2688 drifted with the current and started drifting aimlessly.

    Doudou was depressed for two days, and gradually became active again.

    Fearing that the seabed would be depressed if held for a long time, Jiang Ning would enter the space for half an hour every day.

    Doudou and Gouzi pick cucumbers and vegetables in the black soil garden, cut fruits and other things, and sometimes take care of the medicine field.

    About 20 mu of land is enough for two to have fun.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yi are deeply involved in collecting medicinal materials, harvest what should be harvested, and plant what should be planted.

    Busy for half an hour every day, I feel much more comfortable physically and mentally.

    One day, if the weather on the sea surface is good, it will float up to breathe.

    It's just that the weather is getting colder and colder, the sea wind is blowing like a knife, even the dog is shivering from the cold, and slowly the thoughts of the sea waves are gone.

    Jiang Ning took out the constant temperature clothes and felt the eternal warmth again.

    The ocean currents are more complicated, sometimes going west, sometimes going east, and sometimes going south, drifting on the sea for half a month makes people feel confused.

    Later, the water flowed all the way north.

    The weather is cold day by day, from above zero to below zero.

    On the latest day, it was about ten degrees below zero.

    Doudou was a little curious, "Sister-in-law, where will our submarine go?"

ʚChapter 472 Arriving at the North Pole
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The water polo is round, and it floats in circles. If you are lucky enough, you may be able to float back to the starting point someday.

    Jiang Ning drank hot milk tea, "Going north all the way, maybe one day you will reach the North Pole, and you will be able to see seals then."

    Seals? Doudou watched it on TV.

    She had some longing, looking forward to seeing cute and stupid animals.

    But at the same time, I am a little worried. With such a tragic natural disaster, will there really be seals?

    One must have hope in life, Jiang Ning said with a smile: "Maybe there are, if you are lucky, you can see polar bears." Life in a

    submarine is very boring, but the mentality of three people and one dog has been adjusted. .

    Doudou looked through the baking book, and after several failures, he successfully baked bear biscuits, which have chocolate flavor and matcha flavor.

    She even baked a Coke.

    In front of the cola, he took a bite and bit off the dog's head. He smiled brightly and said, "Well, brother and sister-in-law, it's really delicious." Because of this, the

    dog ignored her for two days.

    Doudou kept apologizing, roasted her legs several times to coax it, and Gouzi reconciled with her as before.

    Jiang Ning studies medical skills, especially massage and acupuncture, and always likes to use Huo Yishen as a guinea pig.

    The submarine drifted with the ocean current for more than a month.

    Just as Jiang Ning got up, Doudou's surprised voice came from outside, "It's snowing, it's snowing on the sea."

    At this time, the sea was already minus 20 degrees, and fine pieces of white snow fell from the sky one after another, and finally disappeared into the blue sea.

    Jiang Ning had never seen a snowy sea before, so he floated the submarine to the surface on a whim.

    Wear constant temperature clothes, then put on a mink coat, and come out to breathe.

    The air was cold and uncomfortable to breathe into the lungs.

    Jiang Ning quickly took out the mask made of constant temperature cloth, which made her feel much more comfortable.

    Snowflakes fluttered down one after another, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, falling into the sea and disappearing.

    Huo Yi reached out and wiped off the snowflakes on Jiang Ning's eyelashes, and said with a smile, "     Is

    it cold ?"

Drink coffee.

    The further north, the colder the weather and the bigger the snowflakes.

    Later, thin ice appeared on the sea.

    If you go further north and the ice field becomes thicker and thicker, the submarine will have no chance to float up at all.

    Three people and one dog sat down to discuss whether to turn around and leave or continue exploring.

    Jiang Ning doesn't care, anyway, he's a wanderer wherever he goes.

    It doesn't matter to Huo Yishen, as long as he is accompanied by his family.

    On the contrary, Doudou is somewhat yearning, hoping to live a different life from before.

    "Brother, sister-in-law, if the ice is thick, can we live on it?"

    She has experienced extreme cold, especially after the flood.

    When I was young, I was impressed by the ice everywhere.

    Jiang Ning thought, "If the North Pole is frozen again, it is reasonable to live in it, but the living environment is too harsh."

    But she has space, so she doesn't have to worry about eating and drinking. If it is cold, she can wear constant temperature clothing.

    I have survived the extreme cold of tens of degrees below zero. If the temperature in the Arctic is not outrageous to the sky, you should be able to try it.

    Compared with drifting at sea, Jiang Ning still likes to feel down-to-earth, even if he is stepping on a glacier.

    The dog is also greedy, it wants to run.

    So it was unanimously voted to move on to the North Pole.

    The submarine was no longer suitable, and Jiang Ning took out the yacht.

    At this time, the sea ice is very thin, and there is no problem for the yacht to move forward easily.

    Worried about encountering problems, Huo Yishen dared not drive too fast.

    Don't be in a hurry, walk leisurely.

    Jiang Ning was sitting on the yacht, admiring the snowy scenery on the sea through the window.

    She took out warm snow boots, scarves and gloves from the space.

    The yacht is not suitable for traveling in winter. The translucent room on the deck is very cold, so take out the charcoal stove and add charcoal to the basin to keep warm.

    Fearing that Huo Yi would be tired, Jiang Ning wanted to take shifts with him, but he was reluctant, "No need, just stop when you are resting." Three meals a day are comfortable, and

    naps are also carried out as usual. It is already two or three hours a day. very nice.

    More often it is fun and rest, sometimes even drifting with the flow.

    The further north you go, the thicker the ice.

    After walking for two or three days, the energy consumption of the yacht increased significantly when breaking the ice.

    Yachts are not professional icebreakers and cannot be used for unrestrained play.

    Huo Yishen tied the rope and went down to the ice surface to test the thickness, "It's not thick enough."

    He was worried that there would be a risk of cracking if people walked on it.

    The yacht was too expensive, and Jiang Ning was reluctant to build it, so he took out Sawadika's fishing boat.

    She definitely doesn't feel bad for making this iron bump into death.

    So, the three of them changed the boat decisively, and Jiang Ning put the yacht into the space.

    The fishing boat continued to break through the ice for half a day, and soon it couldn't move anymore.

    This time, when we explored the ice again, it was already frozen enough that it would not be dangerous for people to walk on it.

    Jiang Ning was used to being cautious, took out the rope and tied each other to a rope.

    After collecting the fishing boat, putting on goggles and a windproof hat, three people and one dog went into battle easily.

    The snow has been falling, and the ice has covered a lot.

    The thermal equipment is in place, and there are trekking sticks in hand, but the wind and snow are a bit heavy.

    The snow was just up to the ankles, and it was easy to walk. The dog couldn't stand the choking cold air, and sneezed from time to time.

    After walking against the wind and snow for more than an hour, Jiang Ning took out the Hummer from the space, and the three of them and a dog quickly lay down to rest.

    First get a cup of hot water to keep warm, and when her hands and feet warm up, she takes out a constant temperature cloth from the space to make a dog guinea.

    When stocking up on pet supplies in the extreme cold, Jiang Ning bought a dog muzzle, put a constant temperature cloth on the dog muzzle, and cut a few small holes to allow air to circulate.

    Coke naturally doesn't like to be fettered, but sucking too much cold air is not good for its health.

    Fearing that it would resist, Jiang Ning put it on its head, "Don't scratch it with your paws, you will get sick if it freezes."

    If it wasn't for the dog's refusal to wear shoes, she would even consider putting shoes on it forcibly.

    Enough rest, continue to take risks on the road.

    The arctic wind is strong, and the strong wind threatens to swirl the snowflakes, causing the ice surface to fluctuate.

    The snowflakes fall much, and become mounds when they are frozen.

    In the evening, Jiang Ning spent the night under the mound-shaped snow peak, so as to block the biting cold wind.

    Now that the ice was thicker, she took the Marauder out.

    This car has a large space for movement, so even if you encounter a sneak attack at night, you don't have to worry about your life.

    Wearing constant temperature clothes and a thick quilt cover, I slept warmly and comfortably.

    The next day, it was even colder outside the car, directly minus 30 degrees.

    Constant temperature clothing is not fake, but it also depends on objective conditions.

    During the extreme cold, the wind is not strong, Jiang Ning lives in the apartment and does not go out unless necessary.

    But the North Pole is different. The wind and snow here are too heavy, like dense cow hair needles penetrating into human pores.

    It's still cold after being outside for a long time.

    When I woke up in the morning, the snow was even stronger.

    Doudou and Gouzi got out of the car for activities, and ran back within five minutes, their teeth chattering, "Brother and sister-in-law, it's too cold outside."

    After a steaming breakfast, Jiang Ning got out of the car to test the extreme weather.

    It's cold, it really makes people shiver.

    This kind of weather is not suitable for long-distance treks, Doudou asked: "Brother and sister-in-law, we have traveled far enough, do we still need to go inside?"

ʚChapter 473
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning felt it was necessary.

    Now that you have decided to go ashore, you have to find the safest place to inhabit.

    Survivors from all over the world drifted aimlessly, and Jiang Ning's family was not the only ones who finally reached the North Pole.

    If you camp on the edge of the glacier, you have a good chance of running into other survivors.

    In the face of life and death, don't test people's hearts.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to be harassed frequently by survivors, and he didn't want to be on guard against outsiders all day long, exposing himself to danger.

    So, finding a safe place is very important.

    Huo Yishen also thought this way.

    The North Pole is very big, try to find a place where there are few people.

    The temperature had dropped so badly, and the ice thickness was perfectly safe, that he suggested hitting the road in the Marauder.

    The tonnage of this car is heavy, but the tires have strong grip and will not slip when running.

    As a land behemoth, conquering the Arctic is not a problem.

    The weather was bad, and no one wanted to get out of the car and go hiking. Even if there was a problem with the ice, Jiang Ning could enter the space in time and change tools to save his life.

    So, Huo Yishen drove forward, and Jiang Ning sat in the co-pilot to watch.

    It’s really dumbfounding to say that, before the natural disasters, the North Pole was covered with ice and snow all the year round, not only the terrain was complex but also dangerous, it was not easy to travel by car.

    But after many rounds of natural disasters, the Arctic icebergs melted, and the land sank, it was much easier to reshuffle the frozen North Pole.

    The surface of the sea is constantly turning into ice, and layers of wind and snow are accumulating, and icebergs are constantly being formed.

    Huo Yishen drove calmly and experienced, while the predator didn't go fast, only 200 kilometers a day.

    At night, we also seek shelter from the wind on snow hills for the night.

    It's cold and there's no heart for entertainment.

    Jiang Ning brought the car into the space, had a comfortable dinner, and took a hot spring bath before coming out.

    Just about to lie down and rest, a light came from a distance.

    blue.

    green.

    Ying's.

    Several colors are gradually rendered, sweeping from the sky, as if shaking gently like swaying arms.

    The light is getting brighter and brighter, coloring the night sky.

    The beauty is soul-stirring and shocking.

    It firmly attracts all eyes.

    Jiang Ning did not expect that he would not have the opportunity to see the aurora in a normal life, but his wish was fulfilled during the ten years of natural disasters.

    She is in the North Pole, watching the Northern Lights.

    Doudou had never seen it before, and after a long time of shock, he said, "Brother, what kind of light is this     ?

    "     It is produced by the excitation (or ionization) of upper atmospheric molecules or atoms by streams of energetic charged particles from the Earth's magnetosphere or the Sun.     Huo Yishen explained to his sister Science.     Doudou didn't quite understand it, but it didn't stop her from admiring the magic of nature.     "Brother, did the Northern Lights exist before the natural disaster?"     "Yes, I used to see them at the northernmost point of our country."     Doudou thought, "With the Northern Lights, will the natural disaster be over?"     Huo Yishen wondered I know, but it's always good to have hope, "Maybe."     So, three people and one dog sat in the car and enjoyed a dazzling aurora feast.     I hope that as Doudou said, there will be light in the North Pole, and natural disasters will not come.

    There was anticipation in my heart, and I didn't fall asleep until the middle of the night.

    Eat and drink enough and move on.

    Continue to walk for another day, because the snow is too thick, even the predators are not very effective, and half of the car is hidden in the snow.

    Walking hundreds of kilometers into the Arctic Circle, ordinary survivors simply cannot survive in such a cruel and harsh environment.

    Jiang Ning felt that it was time to set up camp.

    Climb to the roof of the car and look around with a telescope, and found a big snow hill three or four kilometers away.

    The Marauders continued on with difficulty, reaching the snow mound with considerable difficulty.

    The snow on the snow hill was frozen hard, and three people and one dog climbed up.

    Standing on a high place, the snow is everywhere, and the eyes are stinging and uncomfortable after looking at it for a long time.

    Jiang Ning quickly reminded, "Put on your sunglasses and be careful of snow blindness."

    Xueqiu is sheltered from the wind and suitable for guarding. It is the best choice for Anjia.

    Select the address, and then discuss how to settle down.

    The annual temperature in the Arctic ranges from -40 degrees to -20 degrees, and the lowest temperature in some areas even reaches -71 degrees.

    In addition to the low temperature, there are also four seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter, and winter lasts for half a year.

    In winter, there is another snowstorm period, and almost everything enters hibernation.

    This is only the record before the natural disaster, and I am afraid that it will be even worse now.

    It is unrealistic to live in the car for a long time. If you take out the yacht or RV, many parts will be damaged by freezing after a long time.

    Not knowing what will happen in the future, it is impossible for Jiang Ning to yell at his own escape tool.

    Huo Yishen suggested, "We can transform the container into a house."

    This is a good idea, at least windproof and snowproof to live in.

    There are many containers in the space, and Jiang Ning chose the thickest one.

    The container that accommodated San Shao was originally used to hold three of the most aggressive off-road vehicles.

    Thinking of the second generation of slippers, Jiang Ning couldn't help but have mixed feelings.

    Someone as smart as him probably guessed the truth long ago.

    After thinking everything through, she even came to remind her that it would be a lie to say that she was not moved.

    If there is a chance in the future, you can return him a car as compensation.

    Everything starts from scratch, and no one can predict the future.

    Jiang Ning regained consciousness and took out the container from the space.

    Transforming a container into a house is not a simple project.

    It needs to be both ventilated and warm, and the interior design has to be carried out.

    The container is very large, and the two bedrooms and one living room are not crowded.

    Opening the box door, three people and one dog walked in.

    Jiang Ning has hoarded supplies for several years in a row, and hoarded them with a purpose, and there is no shortage of transformation tools.

    Electric drills, electric welding, abrasive cutting, hammers, ladders and more.

    Huo Yishen is the main force in the renovation work.

    The container is stuffy, and the door is pitch black when the door is closed. Ventilation and light transmission are the first elements.

    Holes must be drilled in the container first. Don’t drill too many holes, otherwise the cold wind will blow in and people will freeze to death.

    Not only must it be ventilated, but it must also have a sentinel function.

    Judging from the shape of the Arctic ice surface, the formation time does not exceed half a year at most.

    The land is sinking, and more and more survivors will come here. We can't relax our vigilance just because there is no threat now, we have to design it in place one step at a time.

    Jiang Ning touched the inner wall of the container, but luckily retracted it sometimes, otherwise his hands would be firmly sucked by the container wall.

    It's cold, it's too cold.

    The container is windproof but not warm, so it is easy to sleep at night.

    You have to find a way to keep warm.

    After watching a lot of survival videos and materials, Jiang Ning quickly came up with the idea to put a layer of ice on the outside of the container.

    An igloo to keep warm should work.

    One side of the container is against the snow hill, and Huo Yishen has drilled holes on three sides.

    Ventilation and light holes are punched at the top, in a circular honeycomb shape.

    The lookout hole is cut into a 20CM square hole, which is convenient for observing the outside situation, and can also mount a gun when encountering enemies.

    Since it is an igloo, it is easy to block the hole if water is splashed outside.

    Jiang Ning took out the moso bamboo from the space, and Huo Yishen cut it to about the same length with a saw, opened the inner bamboo joints, and stuffed them into the circular light-transmitting holes.

    Square ones are woven with bamboo blocks and stuffed in.

    When there is no need to keep watch, just block the entrance of the hole.

    The two of them calculated that the ice layer should not only keep warm, but also have defensive properties.

    Huo Yi made a deep calculation, the thickness of the container plus 20cm of ice would definitely be able to withstand the attack of bullets in the North Pole.

    Going to sleep at night, the two became active and climbed to the top of the container.

    More than 30 degrees below zero, the weather where splashing water turns into ice.

    Jiang Ning took out water from the space.

    Splash, splash quickly, splash evenly...

ʚChapter 474 Gouzi has a mental breakdown?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The water cools down quickly and freezes in no time.

    Repeatedly splashing, make sure there is a thickness of 20CM before stopping.

    Return to the ground, and then splash the other two sides of the container.

    The entrance and exit cannot be splashed, but it needs special modification.

    But it's too late to finish this work, and we can wait for tomorrow to talk about other tasks.

    Stepping on the floor, it was still so cold that one couldn't sleep next to it.

    At the military base in the south, Jiang Ning used his points to hoard dozens of tons of coal, and now it is just right to take it out.

    Coal not only has high heat, but also burns for a long time. There are vents on the top to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.

    With two carbon stoves, the temperature of the house quickly rose.

    Jiang Ning picked out pure wooden furniture, tables, chairs, benches, sofas, etc. from the space, and brought out two more beds, specially picked thick mattresses, and did not forget to spread electric blankets.

    Fearing that the dog would not be able to stand the cold, the kennel was set up on the sofa, and the electric blanket was plugged into the power box.

    Coke lay down very happy, the ears of the plane came out, and he wagged his tail desperately to express his satisfaction.

    There are constant temperature clothes, and the quilt is soft and warm.

    This is the most comfortable night for three people and one dog since entering the North Pole.

    Sleepy in winter, I like to sleep in late, and it is almost ten o'clock when I wake up.

    It was freezing cold, and I was sweating slightly after eating a large bowl of pork offal noodles.

    After eating and drinking enough to continue working, Doudou took the dog to the snow hill to watch. Jiang Ning and Huo Yi measured the size of the house, and then took out wooden boards from the space and laid them on the ground.

    Cut and cut and lay the floor in half a day.

    Continue to work in the afternoon, and use color steel composite panels to separate the room from the living room, since it keeps warm and has a private space.

    There was a lot of trivial work, and it took four or five days to completely finish the new home.

    The carbon stove is turned on all day long, and the indoor temperature is always above zero.

    The weather in the North Pole is cold, and the charcoal stove is very dry. Jiang Ning took out the air humidifier and added an essential oil that everyone likes. The white mist kept coming out of the humidifier, with a fresh and quiet aroma.

    Without outsiders, Jiang Ning even set up a simple bookshelf, lamp, and vase in the living room.

    The gardenias picked from space have a special fragrance.

    There are pillows and plush toys on the sofa.

    Doudou and Gouzi like each other very much. They sit on the sofa and snatch toys, and their laughter floats out of the house and goes away with the wind and snow.

    The new home is not big, but very cozy.

    Jiang Ning took a few photos, went into the space to find the printers collected a long time ago, and washed out several wonderful moments of taking pictures over the years, and hung them in the corner of the living room with artistic ropes, which looked particularly artistic.

    After a few days, the dog should get used to the severe cold, and he would lure Doudou out for a couple of laps every now and then.

    It ran fast on four legs, Doudou stepped on the snow without legs and chased hard, "Coke, wait for me." After

    finally catching up, the cunning dog burrowed into the snow and buried himself.

    Doudou was afraid that it would spoil it, so she chased after it, bent down and reached out to dig in the snow.

    While digging, Gouzi suddenly jumped out from the side, threw Doudou into the snow, and the two laughed and laughed.

    Jiang Ning was a little envious, he was really lively and active.

    She has become more and more silent these years, she is not old but old.

    The dog ran over suddenly, bit her trousers and dragged her outside, "Wow!"

    Jiang Ning was dragged into the snowstorm, squatting down to build a snowman.

    In the end, even Huo Yishen came out.

    There are three people and one dog piled up, who knows that they are all unartistic, and the piled up is completely different.

    Gouzi was mischievous and broke Jiang Ning's hand.

    Letting himself go, Jiang Ning was willful for a while, taking out boiling water from the space and splashing water into ice.

    Hold a spoonful of boiling water and splash it into the space in an arc.

    Huo Yishen couldn't take pictures well, his claws and joints seemed to be aging, and he took pictures in a row several times in a row.

    Alas, I guess men are all the same.

    Doudou still has good savvy, and after a few times, it looks like an art photo, beautiful!

    What I do when I first come here is fresh, I sleep late every day, either go outside to play in the snow, or sit around the stove, occasionally roast a sweet potato or taro, or play cards or something.

    On the ninth day, the continuous days of wind and snow finally stopped.

    The snow is everywhere, and the camera cannot be seen at a glance.

    Houses made of containers are covered in ice, so if you are far away, you really can’t see the clues.

    Doudou was bored and started to grow vegetables again.

    Jiang Ning only gave the seeds, and he was unwilling to take out the poultry eggs.

    The little girl is very talented, if she really wants to be hatched and raised, the whole house will be full of smells.

    Doudou was spreading soil when Gouzi suddenly stood up.

    His eyes were fierce, and his hair stood on end.

    Then, rush out like lightning.

    Jiang Ning was startled, reacted and rushed out, "Coke!"

    When she ran out, Gouzi had disappeared at the other end of Xueqiu.

    what's the situation?

    If the enemy is detected, Gouzi will give an early warning instead of letting go suddenly.

    The three ran up the snow hill, only to find traces spreading far away...

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars and searched for a while before finding the direction where the dog disappeared.

    It ran fast and didn't look back.

    Huo Yi looked in other directions deeply, but found nothing unusual.

    Could it be that Gouzi got tired of staying in the North Pole, and then suddenly had a mental breakdown and ran away?

    But the past few days are clearly in good condition.

    Huo Yi said deeply, "Doudou, you stay here, let's go after Coke." The

    sky is full of ice and snow, what if it doesn't come back or is in danger?

    Jiang Ning took out his weapon and handed it to Doudou, then hurriedly searched for the direction where Coke disappeared.

    The snow stopped, but the wind was still blowing and rolling the snowflakes everywhere.

    After a while, the footprints left by Coke were buried.

    Without a reference, it is actually easy to confuse the direction.

    Jiang Ning could only chase him from memory, the snow covered his calves, and walking was extremely strenuous.

    The howling wind blew over, even with the mask on, it was uncomfortable, and I was out of breath after a while.

    As I walked, I felt that the direction was still off.

    Searched with binoculars, but there was no trace.

    Jiang Ning was both angry and worried. He had been feeding Bai for so many years, and he would beat him severely when he found it.

    After more than an hour, the two of them were too tired to lift their knees in the snow.

    Huo Yishen kept looking around, excitedly said: "Over there!"

    There was something wriggling in the distance.

    Jiang Ning stared at it for a long time, and there was indeed a brown thing moving, and it was moving in the direction of the two of them.

    The two did not dare to delay and quickened their pace.

    As the distance got closer, it was sure to be the runaway Coke.

    Dog thing, it still knows to come back!

    Jiang Ning was so angry that he pulled out a cane from the space, intending to beat him to death.

    Snow covered half of its body, but the speed of the four-wheel drive was different, much faster than the Twolegs.

    Yo, I also know how to wag my tail.

    It's useless for the Heavenly King and Lao Tzu to protect it, so I have to beat it to death today!

    Jiang Ning lifted up the canes, and suddenly found that there were blood stains at the corner of its mouth...

    not only the corner of its mouth was injured, but also on its legs and back.

    Jiang Ning was shocked, who did it?

ʚChapter 475 Fighting Out of Feelings
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gouzi didn't know whether he was guilty or he didn't feel the pain, so he kept shoveling shit and wagging his tail.

    Lying in the snow, with open belly begging to be stroked.

    Jiang Ning was so angry that she quickly squatted down to check its wounds.

    There are two cuts on the legs, which were bitten by sharp teeth, and there are sharp scratches on the back.

    Jiang Ning carefully inspected the corner of its injured mouth and found a pinch of white hair.

    This hair... Polar bear?

    Impossible, the body disparity is too great.

    Huo Yi looked at it deeply, "Wolf?"

    Jiang Ning subconsciously thought it was impossible. After all, the natural disaster has been going on for ten years, and even humans are so difficult. Animals...

    But after thinking about it, the survival instinct of animals is not worse than that of humans, and maybe they survived. of.

    A white wolf?

    Is the dog losing or winning?

    Without thinking too much, Jiang Ning made sure there was no danger around, and carried it into the space.

    After disinfecting and applying medicine, he pointed at its nose and cursed, "Coke, if you dare to be so capricious next time, believe it or not, I will throw you out?

    "

    It was not enough to train it for half an hour, Jiang Ning even angered Huo Yishen, "You are still its trainer, it looks like it has been used to be so rebellious." The

    arctic wolf dared to chase it, it really did not know what to do!

    Come back today, what about next time?

    Huo Yi, who was offended,

    said deeply, "..." The scolding went away, he was injured and couldn't jump around, so he put the dog in his backpack.

    The two left the space and walked back against the cold wind.

    After such a fuss, it was dark when I came back.

    Jiang Ning made a real move and asked the dog to squat on the ground to reflect on it. It has no place for dinner at night, let alone a steamy leg.

    Gouzi looked at Doudou, his eyes rolled around.

    Doudou didn't dare to intercede, who made sister-in-law really angry.

    After eating, Huo Yishen began to give it an ideological education class, which lasted for two hours.

    Seeing Jiang Ning's face softened, he stopped re-education.

    Sleeping soundly in the morning, the dog secretly opened the door and came in, arching his head against Jiang Ning, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." It's

    useless to act like a baby.

    Jiang Ning turned his back to it.

    The dog squatted and refused to go.

    First thing in the morning, Jiang Ning squatted down to check Gouzi's wound.

    Fortunately, the wound was not inflamed.

    The dogs are amazingly resilient and the wound healed in less than a week.

    During this period of time, it performed very well, pleasing the shit shovel everywhere, and it was not too sticky.

    Just when Jiang Ning thought it would change its past, it turned out... ran away again.

    That's right, she was still acting like a baby in her arms one second, and rushed out without any hesitation in the next second...

    Wolves are very vengeful group animals. I am worried that they will haunt them these days. Doudou goes to the snow hills from time to time to patrol, But no trace was ever found.

    I just felt relieved and doubled again.

    Just like last time, it disappeared when someone chased it out.

    Jiang Ning was so angry that his liver hurt, he let go and sat on the snow hill.

    If the other party really wanted group revenge, it would be too late for her to catch up.

    It wanted to seek its own death, and Jiang Ning couldn't help it.

    Doudou was so anxious that he kept searching with binoculars.

    Half an hour later, a brown shadow appeared in the distance.

    Doudou was surprised, "It's Coke, it's back."

    Not surprisingly, both were injured again.

    Distressed once is love, distressed twice is stupid.

    Seeing that its wound was not serious, Jiang Ning gritted his teeth and whipped it twice, saving even the medicine.

    Fighting, the provocation that is not afraid of death, is just to have enough time to eat.

    This time it was hungry for a whole day.

    Keep thinking and can't stop.

    However, the slag dog promised very well in person, but he waited for the injury to heal and ran away with both hands.

    This runs slower.

    Jiang Ning chased quickly, and saw a thin white shadow running in the snow.

    The whole body is snow white, if it is not for the sharp eyes, I really can't tell it.

    Coke is chasing after her like a swift wind.

    The white wolf was caught up quickly, and the two fell into the snow and fought.

    Jiang Ning subconsciously drew out his pistol, trying to shoot the white wolf to death, but found that it was beyond the shooting range.

    So he quickly changed the submachine gun, but found that the two were fighting hard, sometimes buried in the snow, and sometimes jumped out of the snow.

    It moved too fast and got entangled, making it impossible to aim at all.     Jiang Ning was worried about Coke's safety, so he

    threw the gun to Huo Yishen, "Come here."     Huo Yi held his gun deeply, but the white wolf was already more than two hundred meters away while fighting and running.     No, what happened to him? Can't hit at such a distance!     Angrily, Jiang Ning took out the sniper rifle.     It wasn't that Huo Yishen let the water in on purpose, but that the white wolf and the snow were fused together, and it was very difficult to shoot accurately.

    A dog and a wolf are chasing and biting very closely, and if you are not careful, you may hit Coke.

    If Coke was accidentally injured or killed, Huo Yishen seriously suspected that Jiang Ning would kill him.

    However, although the opponent is a wolf, Coke does not seem to suffer.

    Hitting and hitting, I don't know if I'm tired or I don't want to fight anymore.

    Actually separated.

    They grinned and threatened each other, feeling that the fighting spirit was not very strong, so they backed away slowly.

    Not surprisingly, Gouzi was still injured, but the injuries became lighter each time.

    Jiang Ning was so depressed that he didn't want to care about the game after playing too many wolf games.

    Coke's condition is very good, why didn't it KO the wolf?

    Don't look like a wolf, but it's very thin.

    Angry and depressed, Jiang Ning began to reflect on herself, did she control Gouzi too strictly?

    It regards itself as a human, but in fact it is a dog.

    She treats it as a dog, but in fact it is as smart as a human.

    Why not get rid of the wolf, is it too lonely and depressed, rebellious enough to pass the time with the wolf's plaything?

    Jiang Ning was at a loss, "Tell me, why does Coke rebel again and again?" He

    was obviously very obedient before.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Maybe it needs interpersonal relationship and emotional communication just like us?"

    Keeping pets is no different from raising children, except that there are no conditions for natural disasters, which are often ignored.

    Dogs are dogs, even if they are the most loyal companions of human beings, they are not human beings after all.

    Jiang Ning frowned, wanted to say something, but couldn't.

    However, the dog was not punished for starving.

    As if nothing happened, observe first.

    No, it will come again in a few days.

    Continue to fight, farther and farther...

    Jiang Ning is completely numb.

    She sat on the snow hill and watched, as long as Coke was not in danger, she would not use a sniper rifle.

    Later, it was too far away, and I couldn't tell whether it was fighting or playing. In short, it took two hours to come back.

    There are marks on the body, but no injuries.

    Observe, the more you observe, the more outrageous it becomes.

    The steaming chicken legs didn't eat much, Jiang Ning thought it had been outside for a long time, and his stomach was too cold to eat.

    Unexpectedly, it actually hid itself outside.

    When the white wolf came to provoke again, Jiang Ning went to dig out its hidden leg—it was gone.

    I can't find it anywhere!

    It's over, it's over.

    Fighting out of emotion.

ʚChapter 476 Give you 5 million, leave my son
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning is a little worried. Gouzi has always been aloof. He was once unmoved by Mengmeng's passionate pursuit. Ah Ben has repeatedly shown his favor but can only be a younger brother.

    Now, it actually gave its favorite pouting leg to a wolf.

    Feelings come too fast, like a tornado.

    Jiang Ning was uneasy.

    If it was a female wolf, would she marry a daughter-in-law and forget her mother, or would she be abducted altogether?

    In case it's a male wolf... the key is the butt.

    Huo Yishen really didn't know what to say to her, "Why do you think so much?"

    Gouzi really wants to lose his mind, and she can't stop it even if she wants to.

    Everyone understands the truth, but who understands the old mother's heart.

    Huo Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "You just think too much."

    Forget it, they are all middle-aged and elderly dogs, and they do what they like, happiness is the most important thing.

    No matter what, Jiang Ning's attention still fell on Gouzi.

    It goes out more and more often, and comes back later and later.

    The first thing he did when he came back was to please the shit shoveler, so the plane ear followed and wagged its tail.

    Worry is nothing but worry, but Jiang Ning can feel that it is very happy.

    It is completely different from the state of being detained in the room, and the eyes are full of light.

    Jiang Ning felt a little uncomfortable. If there were no natural disasters, it might be happier and freer.

    At first the white wolf was far away, but after playing with the dog, he slowly approached the house and began to appear a few hundred meters away.

    And Gouzi went out once a few days to every day, even twice a day...

    Jiang Ning sat on the snow hill, quietly observing the surroundings.

    Except for the white wolf, no traces of other animals or humans have been found for the time being.

    It may have really survived by strength.

    After a month like this, a blizzard suddenly blew up in the North Pole. Outside, heavy snow was flying all over the sky, and the cold wind kept blowing.

    The dog was restless and wandered around the door from time to time.

    It wants to get out.

    It's okay to be self-willed at ordinary times, but in such a big snowstorm, if you go out, you will be blown away.

    Jiang Ning absolutely does not allow it.

    After being scolded twice, Gouzi calmed down and slept in the kennel with his body crossed in aggrieved way.

    After staring at it for a long time, Jiang Ning really gave up, so Jiang Ning went back to the house to take a nap.

    Sleeping in a daze, suddenly there was a loud noise outside.

    It seems that the door was blown open by a sudden snowstorm, and the things in the house kept falling.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen immediately stood up.

    The snowflakes were blowing in, forcing people to keep their eyes open.

    Jiang Ning turned his back to the wind and snow, took out the goggles from the space and put them on, and quickly wrapped his general coat around his body.

    Even the kennels were blown away, so there was no shadow of the dog.

    Doudou hurriedly looked for dogs in every corner, while Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen worked together to close the door.

    It was very windy and snowy, and it was not easy to close the door.

    The door opened outwards, and the two of them ran outside the container to pull the door... "Brother and sister-in-     law, Coke is not here,

    it may have escaped."

It's good, but a scumbag...

    It's not a good thing to have a smart and rebellious dog.

    What should we do now?

    If you don't look for it, it may die outside.

    If you look for it, you will most likely not be able to come back.

    At this moment, he really killed his heart.

    "Woof!"

    In the distance, came the barking of a dog.

    The wind was so strong that it was hard to tell whether it was far or near.

    Jiang Ning was able to stabilize his body by holding the door tightly. In the huge snowstorm, two shadows were vaguely approaching.

    The scumbag came with the white wolf.

    Afraid of scaring it, Jiang Ning held back his anger and said, "Coke, come back."

    The white wolf kept wandering, trying to escape from humans.

    The dog became anxious, jumped up and bit its neck, and pulled it hard...

    The white wolf didn't resist, but was carefully dragged away by it.

    Step by step, getting closer and closer.

    The blizzard roared like a devil, and the whole world was covered with heavy snowflakes, blurring the vision.

    The bone-piercing wind was like countless needles as thin as a cow's hair continuously drilling into the pores, and I felt that my body was freezing at a rapid rate...

    In front of the container, the white wolf suddenly wanted to escape, and Coke bit its neck and dragged it in forcefully.

    A dog brought back a wolf, what can Jiang Ning say?

    Close the door and talk.

    After a lot of effort, the two finally pulled the two doors open and locked them!

    Isolating the wind and snow from howling ghosts and wolves, I feel that the world is finally quiet.

    After being tortured by the blizzard for more than ten minutes, Jiang Ning's ears were ringing, his heart felt a little uncomfortable, and he was short of breath.

    But she didn't care about these, subconsciously looked at the white wolf.

    The white wolf retreated to the corner, staring at the three of them vigilantly and fiercely with icy brown eyes, showing sharp fangs.

    Sensing its killing intent, Gouzi rushed over to throw it down, firmly bit the white wolf's throat, and let out a roar.

    Jiang Ning couldn't understand the wolf talk, but Coke seemed to be threatening to warn the white wolf.

    It seemed to be biting its throat, but in fact it didn't use much force, and the white wolf didn't resist, retreated to the corner and continued to stare, but didn't show its fangs again.

    Coke walked towards Jiang Ning, wagging its tail again.

    Jiang Ning was in a fit of anger, afraid that he would beat it to death with a whip.

    The blizzard poured in, the house was full of mess, and the whole house was in a mess.

    It doesn't work to please the shit shoveler, Coke turned to look for the trainer, "Woooooh..."

    Huo Yishen of the sandwich cake, "..."

    My own cub, it's okay to close the door and beat hard, the key is the room Now there is an extra wolf.

    Huo Yi's deep gaze fell on the white wolf, and he looked it up vigilantly, then frowned, "It seems...pregnant." The

    body is thin and the belly is big, either sick or pregnant.     Jiang Ning's brain roared, and after confirming that the white wolf was the mother, he asked fiercely

    at the dog, "Coke, did you do it?     " He knows how to wag his tail non-stop, come up and shovel shit to please.     "Laughing?" Jiang Ning exploded in anger, grabbed it by the ear and started beating him, "You've made his belly bigger, yet you still have the face to smile?"     Nizi, Nizi!     Ten years of abstinence and abstinence, once the white wolf's stomach is grown, it can be very patient!     Gouzi was being beaten on one side, while the white wolf bared his teeth on the other side, with fierce eyes and wanted to pounce on him.     Yo, one risked his life to go out to look for it, and the other acted ruthlessly on the human territory, and their feelings were so deep that they protected each other.     When the white wolf became fierce, the dog immediately turned back—shut up!

    Qi returns to Qi, even brought the she-wolf back, how can Jiang Ning blast out?

    Thinking of what the dog has done during this period, it is a typical love brain. Now that the female wolf is thrown out, maybe it will follow.

    What Jiang Ning didn't know was that now she looked so much like a rich and evil mother-in-law, she almost threw a check of five million in White Wolf's face, "Take the money and get out, and never show up in front of my son." To be

    honest , No one thought that things would develop to this point today.

    Thinking that it may be too lonely without a playmate, just play with wolves, as long as you can play without getting hurt.

    Well, now it's time to play with your life.

    The key point is that we have only known each other for more than a month, and Bai Lang's belly is already slightly pregnant.

    Jiang Ning has reason to suspect that Gouzi is just an honest receiver.

    It's annoying!

ʚChapter 477 This Is Love
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Seeing that Jiang Ning was in a bad mood, Doudou didn't dare to protect Gouzi, but just cleaned up the messy house silently.

    Hmm... Coke is really too much.

    Huo Yi has loved him deeply and can understand Gouzi's behavior, "The wolf's gestation period is only two months, and the living environment in the Arctic is so harsh, it is unlikely that there are other living wolves. Besides, Coke is so smart, it shouldn't be fooled. "

    Jiang Ning asked back, "Are you so sure?"

    The man really defended the man.

    Huo Yi was deeply embarrassed, and glanced at the white wolf, "Look at this wolf, it's all white without a single hair, and it looks very beautiful, but it's full of arrogance. I guess ordinary wolves can't catch its eyes. Although Coke is a dog

    , But it is better than military dogs. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is the king of dogs.

    It looks down on its peers and thinks that they are not worthy of itself.

    I think this time they see each other right, otherwise they would not have children so soon. Perhaps this is fate."

    To put it simply, if it weren't for love and trust, the white wolf would be willing to step into the human territory?

    Coke hates it, but it doesn't resist.

    This is a typical couple in love, and it is an attitude of obeying the strong.

    In short, Huo Yishen felt that he could be given a chance.

    After living two lives, how can Jiang Ning be innocent and ignorant, "Don't tell me, you use the white wolf as a metaphor for me, which proves how good and powerful you are..." "

    Cough..." Huo Yi choked on the water.

    Really, he shouldn't have reasoned out of her anger.

    So, Huo Yishen let it go.

    Anyway, the dog belongs to her, and she loves it more than anyone else.

    The siblings pack up the home furnishings that have been blown to pieces by the snowstorm.

    Gouzi really deserved a beating, the meal was completely ruined.

    Fortunately, there is no convection in the room, otherwise people and furniture would be blown away.

    Jiang Ning walked up to the white wolf with dog ears in his hands, and then disappeared.

    Doudou felt relieved, "Brother, Coke is going to be a father?"

    Huo Yishen just guessed, "Maybe." Doudou thought for a while,     "Where are you and sister-in-law

    ?"

If you want a child, as for whether you will want it in the future, it depends on the future conditions."

    Huo Yishen reminded his sister, "It is dangerous to have a child, and if it is difficult to give birth, you may even lose your life, so don't mention this matter in the future."

    Will die ? Doudou covered her mouth in fright, "Brother, I don't want you to have an accident with your sister-in-law." "

    I will not have an accident with your sister-in-law." Huo Yishen comforted his sister, "Doudo, we want to live happily, and having children is not The most important thing in life."

    Doudou was at a loss, "What is the most important thing?"

    "Live happily, live well, and find something worthy of your energy."

    Doudou was thoughtful, such as participating in base construction? Thinking about it, she was really happy during that time and felt hopeful in life.

    "Brother, what is the most important thing for you?"

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "There are many."

    Before the natural disaster, he just wanted to survive with Doudou, and then he met Jiang Ning and had Coke...

    Different stages of life , there will be important things.

    ...

    The first second is still freezing and snowy, and the next second is like spring snow and greenery.

    This is a world it has never seen, and it feels as if it is dangerous!

    The white wolf was frightened and backed away with its tail between its legs.

    Gouzi hurried over to appease him, muttering in his mouth.

    Seeing its unpromising appearance, Jiang Ning suddenly felt angry again - raking his ears!

    Annoyance after annoyance, seeing the thin appearance of the white wolf, she still threw two pieces of pork over.

    Did not throw it in front of it, but threw it on the ground.

    White Wolf's eyes glowed green, but he didn't come over in a hurry.

    The dog graciously gave it a bite, raised its paw to rest on the white wolf's head, and ate it.

    That doting look almost gave the shoveling heart a heart attack.

    Two pieces of pork belly, weighing about two catties, were quickly swallowed whole by it.

    Jiang Ning beckoned Nizi to come over, "What do you want now?"

    Gouzi pretended to be stupid, wagging his tail desperately to be cute.

    "You marry a daughter-in-law and let me raise it?"

    The dog's eyes kept blinking, and the eyes were shining with stars.

    Jiang Ning thought about it, okay, as long as it's not an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, it's fine to be a dog's companion.

    However, if the cub in the belly of the white wolf is not its own, she will never take it in.

    Wait till the baby is born.

    In addition, it's not just the problem of raising, there are a lot of troubles behind it.

    Who knows if it has a gang, what if it is a Fuzu demon who blows the pillow wind in Gouzi's ear, and brings them all back for her to raise?

    Regardless of people or animals, no one would like to turn their own good baby into the culprit of disobedience.

    But Jiang Ning is not an authoritarian parent. Considering the dog's lifespan and quality of life, she is still willing to give the white wolf a chance.

    At that time, I was happy to buy it with supplies.

    With a headache, Jiang Ning needed to calm down, and waved: "Take him out to play."

    So Gouzi took the white wolf to the black soil garden, with an extremely arrogant look on his face.

    It seems to be saying, look, this is my country, and it will be yours and the child's from now on.

    Jiang Ning's heart was even more congested.

    White Wolf was wary at first, but when he saw that Jiang Ning hadn't followed, he slowly relaxed, started whispering to Coke, and rolled around in the rapeseed field.

    Before it had any memory, it was a snow-white and cold world. It had never smelled the fragrance of flowers and never had a full stomach.

    But now it is extremely warm and colorful everywhere, and it curiously looks at everything that is different in front of it.

    The dog communicated with wolf language, and the dog smoothed its fur...

    Coke bit off a rapeseed flower and gave it to the white wolf.

    And the white wolf also fell down among the flowers, revealing his soft belly.

    Jiang Ning, who was peeping on the second floor, was stunned, this is love.

    Who can understand the heart of the old mother, who is relieved that Gouzi no longer needs to be a bachelor, but at the same time feels empty in her heart.

    I feed it and drink it myself, but I have never been so coaxed by it.

    Scumbag, a natural master of love.

    She vaguely understood why some mothers-in-law and daughter-in-law have a bad relationship, jealousy!

    Jiang Ning felt that he was not, but it was too sudden, and he accepted his incompetence all at once.

    Coming out of space, the house is packed.

    The white wolf who visited the black earth garden was no longer as vicious as before, but still subconsciously retreated to the corner to defend.

    This is animal instinct.

    Jiang Ning didn't bother to care about it, and sat on the sofa without talking.

    Gouzi dragged his own kennel over to let the white wolf sleep on it.

    Seeing the corners of her mouth twitch, Huo Yi couldn't hold back, "Are you jealous?"

    Jiang Ning wiped his nose and said after a while, "A little bit."

    It became like a tornado and she needed time to transition.

    I want to do a B-ultrasound on the white wolf to calculate its cub cycle, but wolves are naturally vigilant, so wait until they are familiar.

    Suddenly there are more members in the family, and it is very troublesome to be stared at by cold and cruel eyes all the time.

    Taming wolves is no easy task.

    Maybe you are sleeping soundly in the middle of the night, and it will pounce on you and take a bite at your throat.

    Don't say that the dog can suppress it, didn't you see that it is so spoiled now.

    Jiang Ning was upset, so he took the person next to the pillow for surgery, "When will you learn it?"

ʚChapter 478 Are you mocking me?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning's words made the corners of Huo Yishen's mouth twitch, "You said I'm not as good as Coke?"

    Recalling, when she met her and liked her, it was like being possessed by a demon, and her heart was completely out of control.

    Coke is not the same now, ten years of merit are destroyed in one day.

    Jiang Ning couldn't hold back and laughed.

    Forget it, it's all about the same thing, so don't make fun of anyone else.

    After some tossing, it was already dark.

    Jiang Ning was hungry, so he took out a sumptuous meal and ate it.

    Braised pork knuckles, cross-cooked fish, fried beef, stewed chicken with mushrooms, green vegetables, fragrant rice.

    She sat down to feast, but there was no dog for it.

    The dog's stomach was rumbling, and he approached slowly with a shy face...

    Thinking of the snowstorm that hit the house, Jiang Ning wanted to blow the dog's head off.

    However, scumbags are very good at coaxing.

    He kept rubbing his head against the shit-shoveling officer, doing all kinds of scheming to curry favor.

    In the end, I got a large bowl of dog food.

    Sensing that Jiang Ning was unhappy, this time he didn't let the white wolf eat it, but ate it slowly beside him.

    The white wolf was resistant at first, but he couldn't hold back the temptation, and slowly moved forward from the corner.

    One step, two steps, carefully.

    It took several minutes to get to the dog.

    The scumbag gave it the food.

    Doudou couldn't help laughing, because his sister-in-law couldn't bear to starve Coke, she would definitely give it secretly later.

    Jiang Ning turned a blind eye and let the white wolf eat dog food.

    After finishing a bowl of rice, she stood up to serve it, but the white wolf thought he was going to grab it from him.

    The wolf was very protective of food, and grinned instantly.

    The dog paws over, be honest!

    After beating his wife, he wagged his tail at the shit shoveler.

    The white wolf held the basin away and ate silently.

    What can Jiang Ning do when he encounters a double-faced scumbag?

    I took a lot of dishes, and there was a lot left at the end of the meal.

    Jiang Ning took a new dog bowl from the space, divided it into two evenly, added rice, stirred it evenly and pushed it in front of them.

    "Eat it, don't say that I

    favor one person over another." She is not fake, but she is by no means an evil mother-in-law, as long as the cub in her stomach belongs to Brother Gou, she will not miss eating and drinking in the future.

    The white wolf is not polite when pregnant with cubs.

    For the first time, it ate its stomach round.

    Brother Gou didn't lie, as long as you follow him, you won't be hungry.

    Doudou cleaned up the dishes, Jiang Ning found a lock, and locked the door from the inside, lest the scumbag who can unlock the door open the door again at night.

    Hands are short, but mouths are soft.

    After eating Jiang Ning several times in a row, Bai Lang's vigilance dropped a lot, and he fell asleep in front of the charcoal stove.

    Having never been with wolves, Jiang Ning really doesn't like those eyes.

    She closed the door and latched it, but she was also wary of wolves outside.

    Seeing that Huo Yishen seemed to be okay, Jiang Ning couldn't help scratching him, "You don't care about Coke at all." "

    Why don't you care?"

    Protecting, saying that he didn't teach well.

    He didn't care, and said he didn't care.

    It's hard to be a man, but it's even harder to be a good man.

    Jiang Ning is good at everything, but loves anxiety.

    Natural disasters are unpredictable, and she always wants to be able to control everything and give herself and her family an absolute sense of security.

    Jiang Ning is actually the happiest when Coke is with her. What makes her angry is that it has become uncontrollable, but she is worried about being spoiled or in danger.

    But when it comes to love, who wouldn't be impulsive?

    The extreme snowstorm does not know when it will stop, and the food is so scarce, it is very likely that the pregnant white wolf will not survive.

    Gouzi took the risk to bring it back, probably out of love and responsibility.

    Huo Yi deeply comforted her.

    Jiang Ning was a little worried, "I'm afraid it will become more and more excessive. Fortunately, we are all fine today, and what if the white wolf didn't come alone?"

    With his companions, or other survivors?

    Huo Yi paused for a moment, "You don't believe in Coke?"

    "Look at it's rebelliousness lately..."

    After talking too much, she burst into tears, and the anger that finally subsided came up again.

    "Let's observe again, there's no need to jump to conclusions."

    Coke has been outrageous recently. At first, it might just be a fight to drive away, but it slowly shows its feelings.

    Some things are also understandable.

    No matter how smart it is, it is still a dog. Many things are just based on instinct, and it cannot be required to have human thinking and logic.

    He persuaded so, Jiang Ning also thinks so.

    No matter how high the IQ of Coke is, it is about the same as a child of a few years old. It cannot be asked to understand this complicated world.

    Continue to observe, if there is another moth, you will have to be confined.

    I didn't sleep much all night, after all, there was a wolf outside.

    Wolves that can survive in the Arctic are not stupid.

    After a peaceful night, Jiang Ning got up on tiptoe, and found two huddled in the kennel through the crack of the door.

    Gouzi hugged his wife and was soundly asleep.

    On the contrary, it was the white wolf who opened his eyes with a "swoosh" when he noticed the movement in the room.

    Indifferent, murderous.

    See, this is the difference between a wolf and a dog.

    My shriveled calf was still sound asleep, and his saliva was beautiful.

    Wolf eyes glanced over and saw that there was no movement in the room for a long time, so he lay down on the dog's head and continued to doze off.

    Gouzi woke up, his head clinging to each other.

    Oops, being fed a mouth full of dog food early in the morning made Jiang Ning supportive.

    Is this still her cold dog who has been single for ten years?

    May I ask whether it was reborn, soul pierced, or controlled by the system.

    Jiang Ning got back under the covers, and couldn't help nagging, "Why do you think it has become like this, it's like a different dog."

    The old ancestor's words can't be wrong, that is, he has a wife and forgets his mother.

    Huo Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Are you mocking me?"

    Gao Leng never met the right person before, and when fate comes, it's a chemical reaction.

    Uh, Jiang Ning thought for a while, but was speechless.

    Well, she was overreacting a bit.

    Opening the door, Gouzi rushed towards him enthusiastically, wagging his tail and whining at the white wolf.

    It seems to be urging it to come over quickly.

    The white wolf was vigilant, but he still walked over slowly.

    The wolf's tail drooped, and it shook slightly, looking a little awkward.

    Yo, it seems that Gouzi has trained his wife well.

    The new daughter-in-law is ushered in, as if toasting tea.

    What happened to Jiang Ning's sudden comfort?

    In any case, the relationship between the two seems to be dominated by dogs.

    If it can be domesticated and the danger can be minimized, Jiang Ning doesn't mind adding more members to the family.

    The key is that the dog can't change, it's like being robbed of the house.

    In a good mood, prepare a rich meal for two, fresh and steaming chicken legs.

    The wolf is very smart, and will know who is in charge after a few pauses.

    After filling its stomach, it took the initiative to approach Jiang Ning, its eyes much gentler.

    Looking at the white wolf's slightly pregnant belly, Jiang Ning smiled and expressed kindness towards it, "From now on, you will be called Baixue, live a good life with Coke, and make this home your home." Wolves and dogs are not the same kind of animal, but they are the same kind

    . Species that can intermarry.

    Even Jiang Ning was looking forward to the birth of wolf pups.

    Bai Xue was still very vigilant, she was only willing to approach when she was hungry, and stayed away at other times.

    It looks out of the door from time to time, as if it wants to go out...

ʚChapter 479
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gouzi will go to accompany Baixue and play in front of the fire.

    After a few days, Bai Xue began to respond to her name, especially when eating, as soon as Jiang Ning called her, she would come over.

    Probably because she was frightened of hunger. Baixue has a huge appetite and prefers raw meat.

    The bad thing is that the food is specially protected. Sometimes the dog will grin its teeth when it passes by, let alone Jiang Ning.

    The blizzard lasted for five consecutive days before it gradually subsided.

    After shutting it down for so long, turning on the lights during the day and going to sleep at night, life is chaotic.

    Jiang Ning was fully armed, opened the door and came out to breathe.

    Coke and Bai Xue slipped back and played wildly in the snow.

    Seeing the scumbag pushing his head against Bai Xue's belly, Jiang Ning quickly reprimanded him: "Your wife is pregnant, so don't play too hard, be careful."

    However, Bai Xue is used to it.

    Gouzi wanted to keep aloof, but couldn't help the little wolf spirit's seduction, he ran and rolled in the snow to his heart's content.

    What can Jiang Ning say? It is estimated that Baixue is a cub who has no mother since she was a child. She has completely let herself go when she is pregnant, and she doesn't understand anything at all.

    As for animals, Huo Yishen knew a little better than her, "Bai Xue should have just grown up."

    Uh, the dog is an old cow eating young grass.

    It really works, it's so charming!

    After getting along for a few days, the three of them quite liked Baixue, thinking that it could be domesticated.

    With his daughter-in-law by his side, the dog no longer runs out, and often plays with it.

    That kind of happiness is completely different from the company of the shit shovel officer.

    Sitting on the snow hill, Jiang Ning couldn't help but feel relieved watching the dogs having fun in the snowdrifts.

    Bai Xue played for a while, staring at the distance in a daze, her head wandering from time to time.

    It yearns for the distance and is reluctant to part with it.

    The dog groaned and arched its head from time to time.

    Instead, Jiang Ning became nervous, "Bai Xue wants to leave?"

    Huo Yi deeply analyzed, "It grew up in the wild, so it's normal to want to return to nature."

    Wolves and dogs are different.

    If it wasn't for a huge snowstorm, it might not be willing to step into the human circle.

    Jiang Ning opened his mouth, wanting to say something but didn't know what to say.

    As night fell, Bai Xue came back.

    It's too skinny, and it's carrying cubs.

    If the mother's nutrition is not enough, the cubs are prone to miscarriage or deformity.

    Jiang Ning paid special attention and gave chicken and pork.

    Compared with cooked ones, Bai Xue prefers to eat raw ones.

    He has learned a lot from Brother Gou in the past few days, and he continues to show his kindness, trying to show his belly to Jiang Ning.

    While being vigilant, Jiang Ning stretched out slowly.

    Yo, I touched the belly of the wolf.

    Soft and warm fur.

    Of course, wild wolves are no better than domestic dogs. They stretch out their claws and show their fangs indiscriminately, and their strength is relatively strong.

    The dog was afraid that it would hurt the shit shoveler, so he whined beside him from time to time.

    Jiang Ning decided to forgive the scumbag.

    Of the three in the family, Bai Xue first showed affection to the fleshy one, followed by Huo Yishen and Doudou.

    Get along for several days before you are willing to be touched by them.

    No way, who let them have no meat in their hands.

    After getting along for ten days, Jiang Ning recognized its identity from the bottom of his heart.

    I thought about marrying Gouzi a wife before, but I didn't know there was no suitable opportunity.

    Now it is strong enough to bring one back from the outside.

    Baixue is a lone wolf, but the dowry still has to be given.

    The tiles used as bride price are still in the space, but Bai Xue seems to be only interested in fresh meat.

    Jiang Ning had no choice but to give him extra meals every meal.

    "During the day, I'll give you an extra one hundred days, even if it's worth the dowry, and you'll have to live with Coke in the future." Pork

    belly today, pork bones tomorrow.

    Anyway, there are still a lot of pigs in the space, so there is no need to worry about shortages.

    Gouzi was completely dumbfounded, why did he eat poorly instead?     It refused to accept it ,     and went to the shovel to

    protest, "Wow!" They will all be given to Bai Xue."     Gouzi felt wronged and went back to cook in silence.     After eating, Bai Xue took the initiative to come over and ask for a touch.     The little thing is very smart. After being enlightened, it knows who is the mother of the donor, and after getting acquainted with it, it starts to play tricks to please.     Seeing it playing with the poop shovel, the dog was relieved at first, but gradually his eyes became wrong.     It used to be that position.     If he hadn't brought it back by himself, it would be strange if the dog didn't rush up to push it away.     Unexpectedly, a bigger blow was yet to come.     The shit shovel is gone.     She disappeared with Bai Xue.     Gouzi became anxious immediately, "Woof!"     Huo Yishen and Doudou turned a blind eye and sat on the sofa to watch the movie.     The dog kept scratching the floor anxiously...

    Jiang Ning took Bai Xue into the space for a prenatal ultrasound.

    After more than ten days of feeding, not only was she full, but she also ate well, and her thin body gradually gained flesh.

    The flesh on her body grew, and Bai Xue showed her superb appearance.

    Even Jiang Ning couldn't put it down, no wonder Gouzi was so fascinated that he couldn't find the north.

    Whoever has meat is a mother, Bai Xue lay down docilely, and let Jiang Ning check her body with strange things.

    Through the video display, Jiang Ning saw three shadows.

    She will give birth in another 20 days, and she looks healthy from the looks of it.

    As soon as he came out of the space, the dog pounced on him, barking anxiously.

    Yo, now you know how to compete for favor? late!

    Jiang Ning patted the dog's head, "Coke, Bai Xue is pregnant with triplets, you will be a father soon."

    Reproduction is an animal's instinct, how can a dog understand this, only know how much it eats in its own mouth Well, the shit shovel officer doesn't love it that much anymore.

    "I've already raised your daughter-in-law, and you have to raise your own when the child is born."

    Jiang Ning negotiated with it, "From today onwards, your dog food will be halved, and I will save it for you, so it will be eaten by the cubs in the past."

    Gouzi pretended to be stupid, and continued to show off his cuteness for favor.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Ning did what he said, and the next meal was not only vegetarian dog food, but also very little.

    On the contrary, in Baixue's rice bowl, there are chicken, duck and fish, and the food is more abundant than the New Year's Eve.

    The hungry dog ​​passed by, but Bai Xue bared his teeth, and finally had to go back to the kennel to lie down aggrieved.

    Bai Xue didn't finish eating, and there were two big pieces of fish left.

    It left one piece for the dog, picked up the other piece and walked outside.

    Doudou was curious and secretly followed.

    Baixue dug a hole in the snow and buried the fish in it.

    "Sister-in-law, Baixue hid the fish."

    It is the instinct of animals to hide things. They are hungry and will hide what they can't finish.

    When Jiang Ning first brought back Coke, it often hid things secretly.

    I remember the first time I celebrated Huo Yishen's birthday, Gouzi donated half a bowl of bones he had hidden.

    Afterwards, Dun Dun ate and drank well, and it slowly got rid of the habit.

    But Jiang Ning was quickly slapped in the face. Baixue hid food in a planned way, not because she really couldn't eat it, but to prepare for the cub in her belly.

    Perhaps this is the instinct of motherhood, even if Bai Xue has no experience, she will do it subconsciously.

    Moreover, as the belly gets bigger and bigger, it is much lighter when it fights with the dog.

    Sometimes Coke's actions are heavy, and it will grin fiercely.

    After being fierce a few times, the dog will behave.

ʚChapter 480 Doudou, what's wrong with you?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    With one more wolf, the days are much more lively.

    The arctic is cold, and wolf pups may not be able to adapt when they are born. Jiang Ning is afraid that Baixue has no experience in taking care of him, so he makes a few small clothes for him. Anyway, he is idle anyway.

    Huo Yishen also got busy, carrying out the wolf training plan.

    No one noticed, but Doudou seemed to be even more lonely.

    Brother and sister-in-law are close, there is nothing special, she rarely bothers.

    With Coke in the past, she would make snowballs and have a snowball fight with it.

    But now... Coke seems to have forgotten her. Apart from begging her sister-in-law for favors, she just circles around Baixue.

    When the weather is fine, the two happily chase each other in the snow.

    Coke will never encourage her to go out to play again.

    She tried to tell it to go out, but it rolled on the ground with Bai Xue.

    The changes came too fast, and Doudou became at a loss.

    Suddenly, I felt that I seemed a little redundant.

    Teenage girls are so sentimental.

    I used to be unhappy, but I could hug the dog and tell secrets.

    But now, she doesn't know who to talk to.

    Jiang Ning was still busy with the work at hand before realizing, "Doudo, what's wrong with you?"

    His face was bloodless, and he huddled on the sofa and didn't speak.

    "Sister-in-law, I'm here for that, it hurts."

    "Why didn't you tell me when it came?" Jiang Ning asked concerned, "Are there enough sanitary napkins?"

    As he spoke, he took out motherwort from the space and made it for her to drink.

    Knowing that the sanitary napkins were gone, she took out a few more packs.

    After waking up from a nap, Jiang Ning accidentally found that Doudou was sitting on the sofa in a daze, while the two were sleeping soundly by the charcoal stove.

    She stepped back, recalled the recent events, and then reminded the people around her, "Doudou seems to be a little depressed." Huo Yi thought deeply,     "

    If Coke finds a partner, I will spend less time playing with her."

Mental problems, Jiang Ning is used to having people by her side, if she is suddenly allowed to live alone in her previous life...

    think about it, she will not get used to it.

    Said to be elder brother and sister-in-law, but in fact it is no different from parents.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen noticed this problem, and would subconsciously find things for Doudou to do, talk with her when they had time, play cards or chess or something.

    But after all, there was a gap. After she was free, if she observed secretly, Doudou was still depressed.

    Jiang Ning felt that Gouzi married a wife and forgot Doudou was just an appearance.

    The essence is still lonely.

    The family lives together, the elder brother and the sister-in-law love each other, and Coke revolves around the daughter-in-law.

    But Doudou is a sensitive age, the kind of loneliness that can't be integrated...

    It's like when I was young, I went to school and jumped up and down hand in hand with my classmates. Obviously everyone is the same, but they are picked up by their parents when they go to school and leave class.

    Only she didn't.

    Jiang Ning's empathy is understandable.

    She selected several psychological books, hoping to help Doudou.

    As long as the weather is fine, Huo Yishen will call on Doudou to go out to patrol the neighborhood, and Gouzi Pidiandian will follow.

    Bai Xue's belly is getting bigger and bigger, and she will give birth in half a month.

    It started to become quiet, rarely went out to play in the snow, and often stuck to Jiang Ning.

    Not only is there meat to eat, but more can be hidden.

    Jiang Ning was squatting by the charcoal stove, gently stroking its belly, feeling the fetal movement of the wolf dog cub.

    Suddenly, Bai Xue stood up suddenly, with an extremely vigilant expression.

    Except for the few days when it first entered the house, it almost never happened again.

    Jiang Ning quickly reacted, took out his gun and said: "Bai Xue, you stay in the house and I'll go out and have a look." It was

    quite comfortable during this time, but the vigilance has not been lost.

    Jiang Ning went out and climbed onto the snowball, looked around with binoculars, and found that Huo Yishen was patrolling in the distance with his sister and Gouzi.

    A few hundred meters away from them, several shadows appeared.

    Wearing animal fur clothes, only the eyes are exposed, and the figure is very tall.

    Obviously, they also discovered Huo Yishen.

    Jiang Ning lay on the snowy hill, took out a sniper rifle and took aim...

    Bai Xue came after her, crawling beside her, her yellow-brown eyes fixed on the distance, ready to rush out at any time.

    It was about to give birth, and Jiang Ning warned: "Bai Xue, don't worry, Coke will be fine." The

    wolf is very smart and forbearing, and it seems to understand Jiang Ning's words, obediently dormant.

    There were five people over there, and when they saw Huo Yishen in the distance, they all raised their guns.

    Without hesitation, Jiang Ning took aim and pulled the trigger...

    The distance was too far, and the target suddenly moved. He didn't hit a single shot, but knocked out the gun in the opponent's hand.

    He wanted to fire a second shot, but the other party got down collectively.

    The snow was so thick that it directly submerged the human body, making it impossible to aim at all.

    The figure couldn't be seen, but it seemed to be shouting something, Jiang Ning couldn't hear it clearly from a distance.

    They didn't know what they said, but Huo Yishen, who was also holding a weapon, didn't shoot.

    What are you doing? This is not his style!

    Through the binoculars, Jiang Ning found that Huo Yishen asked Doudou and Gouzi to come back first, and he was talking to each other while backing away.

    Jiang Ning aimed all the way, as long as Huo Yishen and the others were hurt, no one on the other side would even try to run away.

    Doudou and Gouzi retreated first, while Huo Yishen faced them with a gun and retreated until he was out of the effective shooting range of the gun before turning and leaving.

    Knowing that there were snipers on the opposite side, there was no mess there. First, one of them stood up slowly, without any weapon in his hand.

    They send a signal with their actions - don't shoot.

    Then the second, the third...

    Seeing that the other side did not shoot again, they turned their backs to pick up the guns, and then hurried away.

    The two and one dog came back safely, Jiang Ning was anxious and worried, "Who are they?"

    "From Mao Xiongguo."

    Old Maozi? Unexpectedly, they also came to the North Pole.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help frowning, "Why didn't you kill them?"

    Huo Yi wanted to do it, but the other party didn't want to fire, "They came out to find medicine, and they didn't intend to conflict with us.

    " I can't believe it, let alone a warlike Maozi.

    They said that they didn't want to go to war, maybe they were at a disadvantage, but it might not be the case next time.

    Huo Yishen also thought so, "There are other survivors in the North Pole. They had a fight not long ago, and they came out to find medicine for their companions."

    He was closer and could see it better than Jiang Ning, "Their guns are all The shell is empty, and the bullets have been fired long ago."

    This is Huo Yishen's reason for letting them leave, and they are not a threat to him.

    If there are really other survivors in the North Pole, the enemy of the enemy is a friend, and it is not a bad thing for our family to have Maozi blocking the front.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "How many survivors are there?"

    "I didn't say the specifics, but it seems that there are quite a few of them, and they are already in a group."

    "You can speak Mao Xiong?"

    "No, but one of them used to make videos, and he knows some Chinese."

    After learning that he is Huaxia People, the other party kept saying "Davari", which made him feel embarrassed to shoot.

    Fighting bears in groups?

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, and probably knew which countries the survivors were from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
12.5K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
72K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...