Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 301 - 310

665 9 6
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 301 Do you eat pancakes?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There must be brave men under heavy rewards. Don't underestimate the power of the masses at any time. They either become the Chaoyang crowd or form a bounty hunter group.

    Most of the thugs are sticks or kitchen knives, as long as they dare to risk their lives, who is afraid of who is not sure.

    Lu Yu excitedly contacted, "Ah Ning, our building formed a bounty team of 50 people, and caught more than 20 thugs nearby in one day, and I really got the reward." They are all flesh and blood, in fact, there is nothing to be afraid of, as long as the

    number Absolutely crushing in terms of momentum, many thugs can only be caught without a fight.

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao came out of the orphanage, and they lived their lives based on people's faces when they were young. Later, one fell in love to make a living, and the other ran a business to get angry everywhere.

    What's more, the people in Aoyuan are united, and there are two people who teach acting skills and experience, and the sharp-mouthed monkeys are even at the level of movie kings.

    Once encountering thugs, all of them put on a mighty look, holding weapons and shouting, rushing forward, as if a thousand troops were rushing towards them.

    Just ask if you are afraid?

    Jiang Ning was curious, "How will the thugs be dealt with after being sent to the police station?" "

    In troubled times, heavy punishments are used. Serious crimes eat peanuts and then sent to garbage power plants; lesser crimes are sent to do hard and dangerous work."

    Lu Yu admired her From my point of view, it is much safer to buy a house near the police station, and the young people in Aoyuan have also received the true biography of Brother Shen.

    Unlike the house he lived in before, he had to put a knife under the pillow when he slept, and he had to beware of being murdered at all times.

    Jiang Ning warned, "The riot will probably not subside for a while, you should pay attention to safety." "

    You and Brother Shen are the same. Many people in the villa area have guns. Ordinary thugs may not dare to attack you, but black and evil forces may not. .”

    This is also what Jiang Ning is worried about. Since being suppressed by the army under high pressure, coupled with the sea of ​​fire tactics of 50 buildings, many thugs have indeed known that the villa area is not easy to mess with, and they dare not act rashly for a while.

    But there are always some who are ready to move, or who think they are powerful, and sneak in over the high wall.

    As a result, he hadn't touched the door of the villa yet, either he was found and bitten half to death by a dog, or he was held to his head with a gun by a patrol.

    They are not policemen, since they entered vertically, they have to exit horizontally.

    After more than a dozen waves were wiped out one after another, everyone gradually got used to it, and they were no longer panicked like when Yong Ye erupted.

    Whether the rich or the poor, they are constantly adapting to natural disasters in order to see the light of day again.

    Ling Ju and the others were recuperating at Rong's house, which gave Rong Sanshao a reason to bomb Jiang Ning.

    He seemed to be a chatterbox, coming to harass every half an hour.

    "Sister, Jue Ling is awake."

    "Sister, Jue Ling seems to have farted."

    "Sister, Jue Ling's reaction is a bit slow, won't he be beaten into a dementia?" "

    Oh, it's so boring, three missing one you Come?"

    Jiang Ning couldn't bear it anymore, "Can you eat oil pancakes?"

    Third Young Master Rong couldn't help it, it was too uncomfortable to hold back the family, he was shocked by Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen's toughness, and suddenly felt that the second generation were weak It exploded, playing with them is simply humiliating.

    Nothing can stop him, he wants to be close to the heart of the strong.

    He gambled on his own character, the relationship between the two of them and Ling Ju was definitely not easy, it felt like an invisible bond was pulling the three of them.

    Third Young Master Rong can't figure it out, hurry up!

    The Rong family found a family doctor again, and Jiang Ning didn't want to have too much contact with Ling Ju, so he didn't ask any questions these days.

    In fact, what she didn't know was that as soon as she woke up, Director Ling made sure that the police officer's life was not in danger, and insisted on notifying the police station to pick him up despite Mr. Rong's persuasion.

    There is still a lot of work waiting.

    He is here to rest and recuperate, will the mob stop crimes?

    Rong Sanshao didn't hide anything, and told the truth about his experience of being saved.

    Knowing that it was Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning who rescued him from hundreds of thugs, Ju Ling was not too surprised, and before leaving, he praised the Rong family, "The security patrol in the community is doing well, if there are yours in other communities Awareness, the thugs will not be so rampant, please continue not to take it lightly."

    After he left, Rong Sanshao fell down on the sofa and lay his body, "Dad, what do you think Ling Ju has to do with 50 buildings?"

    The day the thugs stormed the villa , he rushed to building 50 in the first time, which is obviously concerned.

    He was neither surprised nor grateful for saving his own life, and made it clear that he did not treat 50 buildings as an outsider.

    "You said that the 50th building is not an undercover agent of the Ling Bureau, who wants to secretly control the rich area?" "

    There is something wrong with your designation." Master Rong thinks he is stupid, "What undercover do you see who would not hesitate to make an enemy of the entire community?" "

    You say you're old and don't admit it, do you understand the anti-routines of young people?"

    The father and son looked down on each other, and Rong Sanshao didn't stop talking for a while, "If 50 Buildings behaves like other rich people, Can I fall in love with them?"

    In short, it's definitely not easy, the smell from the two of them is wrong.

    How should I put it, it's the kind... Rong Sanshao can't explain it clearly, anyway, it's unusual!

    Master Rong is used to beating, so he knocked over with his walking stick, "Stinky boy, your wings are hard, aren't you? When I was fighting the world, you didn't even have a scum, so get out of this door if you have the ability!" Raw barbecued pork is better than

    raw he!

    ...

    Jiang Ning picked a few wooden boards from the space, put them in the room on the first floor with an iron frame, wet the wooden boards with water, and spread black moss sporadically on them.

    For comparison, I took out several planting pots.

    I took a light bulb with a low wattage and only illuminated it for about three hours a day.

    The black moss has a well-developed root system, and within a few days, it has been tightly attached to the wood and soil, and has begun to grow continuously.

    In less than half a month, it can be cut off with a sickle.

    Jiang Ning tasted a piece in his mouth. It didn't have any special taste, but it was easier to chew than Guanyin soil.

    It can be fried or boiled, and it will not be poisoned if eaten raw.

    Fearing that the two would not like it, Jiang Ning washed and chopped the moss, beat two eggs, stirred them and fried them in the pan.

    Don't say it, the two are standing still on the stove.

    The taste of fried eggs is good, and a large plate is quickly finished.

    Jiang Ning plans to make glutinous rice balls or bread, in short, let the two experience a hard life from time to time, and they can't keep their mouths in their mouths.

    Not only to eat at home, but even poultry have to share joys and sorrows.

    For the poultry, as long as they are full, there is light every day, and occasionally there is music to listen to. They have adapted to the eternal night and severe cold and started to lay eggs hard.

    The night is endless, and most people's lives have come to a standstill. Even the rich are worrying about their future livelihood.

    They also hid materials outside, but it is not sure whether they were robbed by mobs, while the amount hidden in the villa was getting smaller and smaller.

    So they inquired with Qin Chuan one after another, wanting to raise some poultry.

    Even though they were separated by a high wall, their hearing became more acute in the eternal night, and they could still hear the crowing of chickens, ducks and geese from 50 buildings...

ʚChapter 302
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The black moss grows so fast that it can be used to feed poultry, and then there will be meat to eat.

    Of course, it’s not the same thing to eat black moss all the time, it’s better to have green vegetable seeds.

    It's just that they didn't dare to open their mouths to Building 50, so they had to find Qin Chuan in a detour.

    What kind of person is Qin Chuan, a shrewd and calculating second-class businessman, although he usually talks thoughtfully to the rich, but now the situation is completely different.

    Seeing them groveling and saying good things one by one, there is no way they used to be aloof.

    "Brother Qin, I'm really counting on you, this matter really needs to be taken care of for my brother."

    Qin Chuan said, "I'll give it a try, but I can't guarantee that Building 50 will be willing, after all, you used to...cough, it's all in the past Let’s not mention it.”

    “Everyone is born equal, and we respect Building 50 very much, but the women in the family are ignorant and fooled by others, and they have already taught them a lesson.”

    Business People on the court have always been able to bend and stretch, and they quickly adjusted their mentality after accepting the reality.

    As long as you can live a good life, dignity is nothing.

    What's more, the ability of 50 buildings is there, friendship is beneficial but not harmful, even Rong Sanshao can lick it vigorously, as long as they are given a chance, they will definitely be able to lick it even better.

    Qin Chuan really told Jiang Ning.

    Now the neighborhood is relatively safe, so he brought his son to Building 50 to eat hot pot.

    Cold weather, hot hot pot, not to mention how comfortable it is.

    Delicious food really needs to be shared, and after two sips of white wine, the beauty will almost float.

    "They can't just give them what they want. They have to grind slowly. If they get it too easily, no one will take us seriously."

    In terms of handling the customer's mentality, if Qin Chuan was the second child, no one would dare to be the number one .

    "Believe it or not, when Eternal Night ends, they will turn their faces faster than turning a book."

    Jiang Ning thought the same way. For three years, he had to hoard meat and eggs, so how could he be close to them in the first place.

    However, it is also unrealistic not to give.

    Others eat bran every day, but you eat meat every day, can their mentality not change? Sooner or later something will happen.

    Jiang Ning had a plan in mind, but said something to discuss, "Brother Qin, how do you give it?" "I

    won't give it for now, and I will talk about it after grinding them a few times, but I really want to ask you for a batch. Monkey and his building are very united." , and the black moss grows fast, so you don’t have to worry about the poultry.”

    Jiang Ning couldn’t refuse if the sharp-billed monkeys wanted it.

    But it was a commercial building after all, and it was easy for others to find out when the chickens and ducks crowed, but they were missed by thieves, and there were a lot of poultry to eat.

    "I gave them a few pairs of quails, which grow quickly and lay more eggs. The female quails make very low noises, and the smell is not offensive when they are reared."

    Qin Chuan laughed, "It's still the younger siblings who are very considerate."

    Jiang Ning caught 4 and only laid eggs. The female quail gave 1 male quail.

    She doesn't favor one person over another, and when the whole building is hatched, the members of Aoyuan will also have a share.

    Everyone has meat to eat, so there will be no internal strife.

    As for whether Lu Yu and the others want it, anyway, Jiang Ning told them, it's up to them to choose.

    In fact, she also has rutin chickens. When buying fertilized eggs, the boss gave 20 of them. The newly hatched eggs are only the size of a coin, and the adult volume is smaller than that of quails, but they are healthier.

    They are only starting to lay eggs now, and it won't be too late to send them another batch when more eggs hatch in the future.

    Qin Chuan told the sharp-mouthed monkey to come and get it.

    Hou'er didn't hide his secrets, and led the entire bounty hunter team out, vowing to take the quail back successfully.

    The military, police and civilians jointly attacked, and the large-scale riots of the mob did not last long.

    There are those who wash their hands in golden basins, those who have obtained supplies and fled into the mountains, and there are also scattered guerrillas, which are not much different from the previous robbery.

    Dangers are still everywhere, but the overall situation has stabilized.

    After pushing it a few times, the community is slowly giving it away. Don't even think about chickens, ducks and geese, you can only give it to quail.

    Not in vain, but strategically.

    First of all, those who have a friendly attitude towards 50 buildings and are not very troublesome.

    Qin Chuan said mysteriously, "There are not many in total. Building 50 knows you have a good personality, so I specially moved a pair for you, but I can't tell the outside world, it's not enough." The other party was moved, it seems that Building 50 did

    n't It's so difficult to talk, but you can't fool around with others anymore, and you will end up in the wrong team.

    A total of several pairs were sent out. As long as they are raised well, the problem of eggs and meat can be solved, but they cannot be fed too well.

    Doudou celebrates her 10th birthday in Yongye.

    When we met for the first time, with a soft and cute face and timid eyes, I don't want to blink for 5 years, the little girl has grown a lot taller, and her body has begun to twitch.

    However, it is still sweet and soft and cute.

    The Huo family has good genes, not only Huo Yishen is cold and handsome, but Doudou's facial features will also be the embryo of a beauty in the future.

    It is not a good thing to be beautiful in the last days, it is too attractive.

    If you want to protect yourself, you have to be several times stronger than others.

    The nutrition is sufficient, the child grows up quickly, but Huo Yishen's preparation is not sufficient, Doudou has no clothes to wear.

    The space stocked a lot of clothes, but none of the styles seemed suitable for Doudou. Jiang Ning found a few pieces of cloth and tried to make new clothes for her.

    The craftsmanship is not very good, but she still made the clothes.

    Doudou was very happy, and tried it on for a long time.

    After her birthday, Huo Yishen took her younger sister on patrol.

    A ten-year-old child is still qualified to act like a baby in peaceful times, but in the end of natural disasters, he has to try to be alone, otherwise he will suffer in the future.

    If you are not careful, you will risk your own life.

    Jiang Ning couldn't bear it, but chose to respect Huo Yishen's education.

    Qin Chuan is worthy of being a master at copying homework, so he dragged his son out for a walk without saying a word.

    "You are two years older than Doudou. From now on, you will be a man. Dad will rely on you to protect you."

    Needless to say, since playing with Doudou, my son has become much more lively.

    I practice boxing every day, and my body has become stronger, unlike before when I was sick twice in three days.

    Finding the right neighbor is really easy!

    The weather was frighteningly cold, but Qin Mu was still very happy, "Doudo, wait for me."

    It was unusual for the two children to follow the adults out to patrol.

    Some people have seen Doudou kick a security guard's chin, but they dare not despise the little girl, and even feel envious.

    You have to throw away goods, and you have to die when you compare people. Think about the children raised in the honeypot, who are sleeping soundly in the warm quilt at this time, but their father is risking danger and coming out to patrol.

    If I had known this, it would be better to have a piece of barbecued pork.

    The next day, there were several more people on the duty team, some billionaires who used to be worth billions, and drove their sons and daughters out of the bed. They lost control of their emotions and pointed at their children's noses and cursed, "Go and see 50 Damn, let alone a 10-year-old girl, you are no match for their dogs.

    From now on, if you don’t exercise yourself to improve your survival skills, you will be waiting for mobs to come and kill you.

    The children I raised are not just A pig that will eat and drink to die!"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter

ʚChapter 303 The overlord is immortal, the last days will not stop
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The beloved son of the parents has a far-reaching plan for it.

    From now on, they will be wolves, stop pampering and pampering their children, and force them to grow up quickly no matter how much they pay.

    As a result, more and more second generations were thrown out to be tortured continuously in the cold eternal night.

    Celebrities used to wear Chanel to eat cakes, but now they feed quail with chicken nests on their heads and pick up eggs covered in quail feces. It's really disgusting.

    Not only that, looking at the plastic friendship in the past, Rong Sanshao also organized bodyguards to train the second generation.

    Running, sit-ups, boxing, martial arts.

    For a while, the second generation screamed again and again, but the wolfish fathers seemed to be beaten, "Practice, practice to the death.

    " They are all strong, if they come out to patrol as usual, their skills will not be bad.

    If you don't work hard, you won't be able to use it, all the rich and powerful are holding the third young master, wanting him to come out and show his hands for the bastards to see.

    Third Young Master Rong is really blunt, "Who wants to come up and challenge me?"

    "Young Master Third, I'll do it." The well-dressed lady raised her hand, "You don't mind if I come?

    " Patrol, she dressed up specially, stepped on the stage with graceful steps, and said delicately: "Please be merciful, Third Young Master."

    Such a horrible life is really enough, and now she is forced to come out for training, it is simply crazy.

    The third young master is unmarried, if he can take the opportunity to marry him into the Rong family, wouldn't it be nice to eat delicious food and drink spicy food every day?

    She put on makeup and perfume, and she even walked with a lot of demeanor.

    Unexpectedly, Third Young Master Rong grabbed the arm of the famous lady, beautifully threw it over her shoulder and threw it to the ground viciously.

    The famous lady was thrown to the ground, her brain was sluggish from the pain, and she couldn't even cry out.

    To fuck him up, rushing to the street to death, actually don't even know how to pity and cherish jade, he's really not a man!

    Everyone is not stupid, how can they fail to see the intentions of the famous lady, and immediately laughed again and again.

    The famous lady's father was so ashamed that he almost didn't come over.

    Although Rong Sanshao is the stupid son of the landlord's family, his physical fitness is really not bad.

    Rich people can't play anything, bumper cars, golf, tennis, flying saucers, shooting, everything has to be touched.

    Not to mention that there are so many beautiful women around him, and his physical fitness must pass the test.

    "Third Young Master, you..." The famous lady lost face and liking, and cried "Wow" in desperation.

    Rong Sanshao said foolishly, "I have no problem being merciful to your subordinates, but I'm afraid that the mob doesn't know how to be merciful."

    The famous lady covered her face and ran away crying.

    Stuck at home every day, Jiang Ning is also very bored, besides, the pressure of life cannot be borne by Huo Yishen alone.

    She decided to take turns on duty with Huo Yishen so that he could also get a rest.

    12 hours is too long, Huo Yishen didn't agree at first, but Jiang Ning didn't want to stay at home all the time, making her delicate and expensive body unable to keep up with natural disasters.

    After deliberation, the two exchanged.

    The Huo Yishen brothers and sisters were on duty for six hours, and then Jiang Ning and Gouzi replaced them.

    In this way, it will not be too tired, and each other can get exercise.

    It's just that Young Master Rong is too annoyed, coming up from time to time like a dog's skin plaster, "Sister, it's too cold, I can't use you for patrol, why don't we go inside to eat hot pot and play mahjong?" Seeing his rascal appearance, the dog is

    decisive Baring his teeth, he resolutely defended himself in front of Jiang Ning.

    Half a step closer, his leg will be bitten off by him!

    The night is long, and all the survivors are suffering like this, living hard and depressingly.

    Some were robbed and burned, some were robbed, some had mental breakdowns and jumped off buildings, but the vast majority of people persisted.

    Darkness has come, perhaps the light will not be far behind.

    Day after day, a major event suddenly occurred in the community.

    Young Master Rong was kidnapped!

    The kidnappers demanded 10,000 catties of grain, 5,000 catties of meat, all the medicines of the Rong family, and 50 guns, otherwise they would tear up the ticket.

    Jiang Ning was resting at home, and the news was brought by Qin Chuan.

    "He just wanted to die. He drove out for no reason, but only one came back."

    Only then did Jiang Ning know that Rong Sanshao, who was originally on duty, suddenly drove out with the boss for some reason.

    Only President Ba came back, with several cuts on his body and a broken arm.

    There is also a threatening letter, saying that if the police call the police, the ticket will be torn up.

    Master Rong has spent his whole life in the business world, and he knows that if the ransom is paid quietly, his son will really not come back.

    The exact reason for going out is temporarily unknown, but Bureau Ling brought the police over.

    Paper could not contain the fire, and the news quickly spread like wildfire.

    Rong Sanshao was implicated, the boss suddenly got the news from Yutong, he was in love with terminal cancer, and he rushed out to look for it regardless, but Rong Sanshao was still loyal to his cousin, thinking that it would be too dangerous for him to go out alone, So righteousness accompanied him.

    Fearing that Master Rong would stop him if he knew, they drove out secretly without even telling the bodyguards.

    Qin Chuan shook his head again and again, "Do you think these two brains are sick? Now is the end of the world. They think it's a game, and they think their lives are hard enough?

    " It's been a year since Eternal Night, and even if the survivors have some stored food, they've almost exhausted it.

    If you come out to smash and loot, not only will you not get much material, but you will also take a lot of risks.

    Therefore, most of the thugs rested their minds.

    But the evil forces have not stopped, and they are only staring at the fat sheep.

    Killing a Rong family, you don't have to worry about it for most of your life.

    Jiang Ning was also quite speechless, it is true that the overlord is immortal, and the end of the world will not stop!

    Dogs eat brains.

    What are the chances of Bai Yueguang, who has two legs broken and is as thin as a piece of paper, surviving after being swept away by the typhoon?

    Even if he was lucky enough to survive at that time, could he survive the five-year natural disaster?

    Alas, normal human beings really can't understand Ba Boss's brain circuit.

    Knowing that it was a trap, he jumped into it without hesitation, tossing himself to death, and even hurting the landlord's stupid son.

    Turning off the lights and lying on the bed at night, Jiang Ning was not sleepy and bored, so he couldn't help asking curiously: "You said, who kidnapped Third Young Master Rong?"

    Huo Yi said calmly, "It must be one of our own."

    One of our own? Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "You mean there is a ghost in Rong's family?"

    It is impossible for Rong's family, but they may be bodyguards or servants.     Knowing that he is good at

    this, Jiang Ning poked his creaking hole, "Tell me."

50 guns."

    This is a country where guns are banned. It is more difficult for ordinary people to get guns than to go to heaven.

    One or two branches in a family can hold up to the sky, even if the Rong family is the richest man, in the eyes of outsiders, having a dozen or twenty branches is enough to defy the sky.

    But the kidnapper asked for 50, and there must be tricks in it.

    Jiang Ning thought for a moment, "Perhaps the other party's lion opened his mouth, and the Rong family can bargain."

    "If the lions open their mouths, they can ask for tens of thousands of catties of food. I believe Master Rong can also take it out. But the food is not lucky, and it will be easy to expose if you take too much food. It is better to ask for a gun." Huo Yi analyzed

    . : "Don't forget, Mr. Ba's beloved has been blown away by the typhoon for five years. It is against the law to imprison others. If it wasn't someone very close to him, it would be impossible to know that he still cares about that woman so much."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 304
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The person who carried out the kidnapping knew very well that Rong Sanshao was genuinely playful, but it was not easy to get him to leave the community impulsively, so he turned his idea on Mr. Ba.

    Bet on his madness of ignoring life and death for love.

    Don't look at each other's disgust, but the relationship between the cousins ​​is really not bad, that's why Rong Sanshao, who was worried about the safety of the overlord, was anxious, and for a while he accompanied him to drive away from the community.

    What can Jiang Ning say, the landlord's stupid son wants to die, and even the gods can't stop him, "Ling Ju is here, it shouldn't be difficult for him to guess that there is a ghost in the Rong family." Huo Yi nodded deeply, "That's right

    . It's not difficult for Ling Ju, but as long as the other party doesn't make the next move, it's not easy to catch him."

    Yong Ye took almost a year to carry out the kidnapping, which shows that the other party is not impulsive and has a detailed plan .

    Those who can attack the Rong family are definitely not ordinary thugs, just beating the boss half to death and breaking an arm is enough to show that the opponent is a ruthless character.

    In addition to being ruthless, it is also a warning to the Rong family that if they don't cooperate, they will tear up Rong Sanshao.

    Jiang Ning was curious, "Master Rong has already called the police, will he pay the ransom?"

    Huo Yishen really couldn't guess for sure, after all, Master Rong is an old fox in the shopping mall.

    Besides, it is the end of the world, 10,000 catties of grain and 5,000 catties of meat are fine, but the other party wants 50 guns and all the medicines.

    Even if he pays, how likely is it that his son will be released?

    You can't bet the lives of dozens of people from the Rong family for this prodigal toy.

    Can a tiger still be a tiger without teeth? Just cats.

    Jiang Ning was a little emotional, "I don't think Mr. Rong is impulsive, but he might struggle a bit to make up for his conscience."

    Leaving aside the businessman's nature, Mr. Rong has to consider other family members.

    Thinking about it, Third Young Master Rong is more ominous than good.

    This is the case in the last days. If you don't have strong skills, you will end up dead.

    "Huo Yishen, if one day I'm going to be kidnapped, just take care of Doudou and Coke, and don't come to me." "Don't talk

    nonsense." Huo Yishen blocked her mouth.

    The two guesses were correct. For an experienced policeman like Bureau Ling, it was easy to guess that the Rong family had something to do.

    But the Rong family is the richest man after all, so it's okay to treat servants or bodyguards well.

    Especially after being tempered by the official base, the Rong family treated them with great respect, never withholding treatment, verbal or mental humiliation.

    No unhappiness, and no grudges.

    And according to the Rong family's memories, the servants and bodyguards did not behave abnormally during this time.

    Bureau Ling and the police conducted separate interviews, but also found no suspicious person, and could only wait for the kidnapper's next move.

    After sending the police away, Master Rong sat on the sofa with a livid face and remained silent for a long time.

    The other members looked dignified, the youngest and the youngest didn't say anything, but the daughter-in-law could still see the clues on her face.

    Mrs. Rong waved them back, and couldn't help crying, "Master, what do you say now?"

    Master Rong was so angry that his heart ached, "What should we do? Let him die!"

    "He is your own son, You can’t leave him alone.”

    “How? The eldest brother and the second child don’t have to live anymore, your grandchildren don’t have to live anymore?”

    Mrs. Rong begged, “It’s really not possible, you have to put pressure on the police station to make more efforts to find him. "

    The police station is run by the Rong family?" Master Rong swallowed a few antihypertensive medicines, "Ling Bureau can come today, it has given us enough face. You still expect him to send a military and police team to turn Fengcheng over?"

    The military and police are in short supply, and they are barely able to maintain the safety of the city. If the troops are dispatched to leave, causing countless mobs to attack the city again, who will bear the responsibility?

    Not to mention, this bastard ran out to kill himself.

    Even if Bureau Ling agrees, the official will never agree!

    Mrs. Rong's heart ached like a knife, "Could it be possible to let my son be torn up?"

    Master Rong stayed up all night, sitting in his study and thinking calmly, and finally made a decision - offering a reward.

    As long as the dog can be rescued, he is willing to give 10,000 catties of grain as a reward.

    As soon as the news came out, there was an instant sensation.

    How many people can be fed with 10,000 catties of grain?

    Ling Ju, who heard the news, was noncommittal, but many bounty hunters were moved by the news and formed teams to apply.

    Master Rong was exhausted physically and mentally, and asked the boss to bring bodyguards to test their IQ and skills.

    Jiang Ning had just returned from duty when Ding Qi's voice suddenly sounded on the intercom, "A-Ning, are you there?"

    Ding Qi took the initiative to look for her? It is true that the sun rises in the west.

    "Here, what's the matter?"

    Ding Qi's voice was cold, "I have ticket business here, what do you want to do?"

    Jiang Ning was stunned, "What business?"

    "On patrol two days ago, I found that a group of thugs robbed us They were short of supplies, and followed all the way and found that their lair was in the deep mountains..."

    The group of people had guns on them, and the team was relatively large, but there were a lot of supplies hidden in the cave, which were looted after the natural disaster.

    The supplies inside should be enough for a few people to eat and drink for a long time, and you can enjoy it to your heart's content.

    But just based on the words of the four of them, both their abilities and their weapons were a bit short, that's why Ding Qi was called Jiang Ning.

    As long as she participates, Huo Yishen will also come in.

    Six people fight together to turn a bicycle into a motorcycle.

    Jiang Ning was silent for a while, thinking about how to reply Ding Qi.

    Wealth and wealth are in danger, Ding Qi and the others have no family background, so there is nothing wrong with wanting to take a chance.

    But she and Huo Yishen are different, they have no shortage of supplies, and there are two furry children at home.

    She couldn't afford to gamble, and she didn't have to gamble, and there was no need to take risks.

    "Can I talk to Lu Yu?"

    Ding Qi is not a bad person, but he is not Jiang Ning's friend, so he can't say anything from his heart.

    Hearing Lu Yu's voice from the other end, Jiang Ning calmly said, "Is this Ding Qi's decision, or the decision of the four of you?" Lu

    Yu was silent for a while, "It was our joint decision."

    "For food? "

    Lu Yu sniffed, "For a better life."

    "Have you considered, what is the success rate of doing it     ?

    "

, at least 80% sure.

    But he will not force the two to join, after all, life is not bad.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath, "Ah Shen has a younger sister, and Coke also needs to be taken care of. The two of us can't participate. I advise you to think carefully. If it's just for food, we'll think of a way. If it's for prosperity... In short, you should think about it. Don't make a decision lightly.

    No matter what the result of your consideration is, remember to tell me in advance, otherwise you will not be my friend."

    Huo Yishen came back from duty, saw Jiang Ning sitting on the sofa in a daze, and said with concern: " What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ning was a little annoyed, and told the truth.

    He asked calmly, "Are you angry?"

    "I think, whether it's due to the influence of Ding Qi or Lu Yu and Zhang Chao's situation in the past few years, their gambling nature has become very strong."

    Dare to bet every five or five, it's crazy.

ʚChapter 305 Planning to attack?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen was calmer, "Everyone has a gambling instinct. Aren't you still gambling when you hoarded cruise ships and yachts?" "I'm different

    from them." Jiang Ning rubbed his temples, "I have room to cheat, and I am in danger. You can hide, but they only have flesh and blood."

    That's pure courting.

    "But this is their own decision." Huo Yi said calmly, "Ding Qi was originally in this line of work. Zheng Weili has undergone tremendous changes in her family relationship. Lu Yu and Zhang Chao have also suffered a lot." The four were security patrols

    , Originally, he was betting on his own life, but this time it was just a bigger bet.

    "They work hard but can only live in slums, step by step until they buy their own house, live in a cramped sub-divided house every day, but are attacked by the Yongye thugs so that they have no home and can't go back. Four people commit themselves to squeeze in your house, but we are in your house. Eating meat and drinking alcohol in the villa, how can they calm their minds?”

    It’s not that they are envious or jealous, but they are all ordinary survivors, after five years of natural disasters, which one has no mental illness?

    When you get to the end of the mountain, you will indeed gamble with your life.

    If you lose the bet, you will die.

    If you win the bet, you will be rich and prosperous.

    What Huo Yishen said was reasonable, if Jiang Ning didn't understand them, he would directly stop them instead of asking them to think carefully.

    In the final analysis, it still comes from the concern of friends, but this concern is so weak, you can't eat meat and drink by yourself, and then tell them that you can just drink porridge, and don't risk your life to gamble tomorrow.

    This is standing and talking without back pain.

    But it's really hard to watch a group of grown-up friends risk their lives that they are very likely to die.

    "A-Ning, everyone has their own way of life." Huo Yi held her hand deeply, "As friends, we definitely don't want them to risk their lives, but if they really make a decision, we have no position to stop them."

    If At this point in his life, he will also want his family to live better, so as not to miss this opportunity.

    Jiang Ning felt sad only because he knew.

    This feeling of powerlessness is really uncomfortable.

    After waiting anxiously for two days, Zhang Chao still dialed the intercom, "Ah Ning, the four of us went into the mountain to find out. There are more than 50 people there, and it seems that people are still detained. We have carefully considered and made plans, and decided to Make this one."

    He paused for a moment, then said with a smile: "If we don't come back, we are willing to admit defeat, and you and Brother Shen will treat us as friends, and we must live well until the end of the world."

    Opposite Just as she was about to hang up the walkie-talkie, Jiang Ning said, "Wait."

    She won't participate, but as a friend, she can provide some help and increase the winning rate of several people.

    "I can lend you Hummers, and I will find a way to get some sets of bulletproof vests. Huo Yishen can make bombs and incendiary bombs. You can find a way to get them. Remember, you must survive at all costs!" Zhang Chao was silent at the other end

    , After a while, he said, "Ah Ning, thank you."

    After hanging up the walkie-talkie, Jiang Ning rubbed his face vigorously and took a deep breath to calm down.

    Just about to prepare lunch, there was a knock on the door downstairs.

    Standing on the balcony, it turned out to be the Rolls Royce of the Rong family. Uncle Guan was standing beside the car.

    The Rolls-Royce belongs to Mr. Rong, at this critical moment, what are they doing here?

    Jiang Ning went downstairs and opened the door.

    Uncle Guan opened the door, "Miss Jiang, my master is here to invite you."

    Master Rong came over in person.     Jiang Ning was puzzled, but still got into the car, "I don't know why Master Rong came to the door in person, what 's the

    matter?"     As the soul of the business world in Fengcheng, once the richest man in the country, despite five years of natural disasters, his temperament and self-cultivation are still there. "Does Miss Jiang know about the kidnapping of the third child?"

    "I heard some news, but I don't know the details."

    "The Rong family has recruited a lot of bounty hunters. As long as you rescue him, you can get 10,000 catties of food. I know that Miss Jiang and Mr. Huo are both capable." Yes, I wonder if you are interested in this task?"

    Jiang Ning apologized, "Master Xie Rong is very respectful, I am deeply sorry for the kidnapping of the third young master, but I believe that the third young master is a person with great luck. Under the leadership of Master Rong, he will be able to return safely.

    10,000 catties of food is really tempting, but our ability is limited, so we won't hinder Master Rong's rescue operation."

    If the bounty hunter team recruited is really capable, Master Rong I will not come to the door in person, "Miss Jiang, don't be humble. If you feel that the reward of 10,000 catties of grain is not enough, you can ask for it.

    As long as I can give you, I can satisfy you."

    "It's not about the reward, but that we only have With this ability, the family still has children to raise."

    As much as a person has ability, he can do as many things as possible, and Jiang Ning is very clear about how much he and Huo Yishen have. Risky gambler.

    Listening to her words, Master Rong beat the pussy again.

    I go to 50 buildings every day, why haven't I learned their maturity and stability?

    Master Rong sighed deeply. It seems that this is the fate of the poor boy. The natural disaster confiscated his life, but he committed suicide instead.

    After sending Master Rong away, Jiang Ning went home to prepare lunch.

    Three people and one dog drove, and she mentioned the matter of lending a car to Zhang Chao at the dinner table.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "There are more than 50 people living in the cave, and with the plundered materials and detainees, it is estimated that the cave is still relatively large. It is very likely to be a karst cave. The internal structure is very complicated, and there may not be only one exit. Throwing bombs and burning are not very powerful."

    Jiang Ning also felt a headache, Zhang Chao and the others were too risky.

    "I'll make a few tear gas bombs to see if I can help them."

    Jiang Ning didn't expect Huo Yi to know so much, but he did stockpile several boxes of chemicals and piled them in the corner of the space without moving.

    She found all the things and let Huo Yishen toss about.

    It took half a day to make a total of 20. I kept 10 for myself and gave the other 10 to Zhang Chao and the others.

    Give what they can, depending on their own good fortune.

    Adults should be responsible for their own decisions, and Jiang Ning doesn't want to regret it when they continue to live a hard life because of his own obstruction, which will cause dissatisfaction and suspicion.

    In the evening, the two drove to the gate of the community.

    Not long after, the four came over in the dark.

    Of the four sets of bulletproof vests, two sets were given by Rong Sanshao, and they were of good quality.

    The other two sets were stockpiled by Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen.

    Unexpectedly, the four were not wanted, and the police station issued them to security patrol officers.

    After making sure they had them, Jiang Ning took them back, but still gave them 4 guns, fuel bombs and tear gas bombs.

    She mentioned that the cave might be a karst cave, "Are you planning to attack by force?"

    Ding Qi made a careful plan, "We observed for a few days and found that they were kidnapping people, both men and women. The men should be from rich families, and the women You should be young and beautiful."

    She has a good figure, and she can do it with a little dressing up, so I can let them tie it in first, and then we can play by ear and cooperate with each other.

    Rich kid? Jiang Ning frowned, "Are you sure?"

ʚChapter 306 He Doesn't Want This Son Anymore
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    That's what Ding Qi does. Whether he's a kid from a rich family or not can be known from his clothes and the flesh on his body.

    "That's right, I tied up one of them the day before yesterday, and then I took them all out, not to mention all kinds of beatings and humiliations, and even fed them pig food, went to school on the ground, and the dogs barked and drilled their hips in turn, and those who refused to accept it would be beaten to death." She

    said The surrounding area of ​​the deep mountain has been thoroughly figured out. Those people brought back a lot of supplies yesterday. It seems that they are all good things, but there was no large-scale riot in the city yesterday.

    How many people went out and how many people came back, the time did not exceed three hours.

    It was definitely kidnapping by extortion, but they didn't take the hostages out, so there was a high possibility of being ripped off.

    Jiang Ning pondered, could it be that Third Young Master Rong was kidnapped by them?

    She told Third Young Master Rong's appearance, height, dress and hairstyle, "Have you seen him?"

    Ding Qi recalled carefully, "Wears slippers?"

    "That's right." Slippers are the hallmark of Third Young Master Rong.

    Coincidentally, Ding Qi actually saw it.

    "This group of people are full of food and drink, and they take pleasure in humiliating the kidnapped. The person you are talking about is rebellious. Not only does he not cooperate with the game, but he dares to resist. He almost broke the leader's egg. He was beaten by them. He was covered in blood, and if someone hadn't come out to stop him in time, he would have been killed on the spot."

    The injuries were serious, and it was up to his fate to survive.

    Jiang Ning never expected that Master Rong would mobilize forces to turn Fengcheng over, but there was no news of Third Young Master Rong.

    It's really hard to find a place to go through the iron shoes, and it doesn't take much effort to get it.

    "Wait." Jiang Ning called Huo Yishen aside.

    When the two walked to the corner, Huo Yi frowned deeply, "Do you want to participate?"

    Do you want to save Third Young Master Rong, or can't let go of Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and the others?

    Jiang Ning told the truth, "Master Rong committed suicide by himself. I don't want to save him, but the Rong family has what I want." Huo Yi stared at

    her deeply, "You want a helicopter?"

    That's right, Jiang Ning wanted it very much.

    Compared with the big collision of the plates, the smog and acid rain of Yongye are simply weak.

    Mountains collapsed, plates shattered, and mulberry fields turned into seas. How did they survive?

    It is true that there are cruise ships in space, but a large collision will cause a tsunami, and even the largest cruise ships are made of paper.

    Only by flying in the sky can we see the whole picture of the plate collision and find a safe refuge in the first place.

    Relying on the equipment hoarded before, he can live well now, but what about the future?

    Huo Yi thought about it for a long time, "You stay at home with Doudou and Coke, let me go."

    Jiang Ning refused, "If you really take part in the action, you must ask Coke for help."

    The night vision goggles are restricted by distance, and Gouzi It looks like day at night, not to mention its extraordinary sense of hearing and smell.

    If you want to live a long time, you have to fight hard.

    Thinking of the big plate collision he had experienced, Huo Yishen finally agreed.

    Jiang Ning talked to Ding Qi, "The person I asked just now is actually the third young master of the Rong family who was kidnapped. The Rong family has issued a reward order. Whoever can rescue his son safely will get 10,000 catties of grain."

    Ding Qi knew about this, and joked with Zheng Weili and the others at the time, saying that if Rong Sanshao could be rescued, he would not have to worry about it for the rest of his life.

    10,000 catties of grain attracted talented people from all walks of life.

    Ding Qi was just talking. At that time, all her energy was put on eating black affairs, and she didn't expect the blind cat to meet the dead rat.

    If he is rescued, he can get an extra 10,000 catties of grain, which is even more worth fighting for.

    Jiang Ning made a condition, "Food is not easy to preserve, and it will easily become fat in the eyes of others if you take it. Let me talk about what you want from the Rong family." Ding Qi had no objection

    . It's no loss for her if she doesn't come out.

    She can negotiate terms with the Rong family, and the black food will be shared equally by head. After all, with two people joining, the odds of winning have increased a lot.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu came over and pulled Jiang Ning aside, "A Ning, we didn't think carefully about this matter, and we shouldn't drag you into the water. You and Brother Shen have everything, so there is no need to take this risk." Regardless of the

    past For now, she has given enough help.

    Seeing that the two were under psychological pressure, Jiang Ning smiled and said, "How do you know that I don't need anything? I don't know how long the night will last, and there is no way to grow food without lighting equipment. There are news channels in the rich area, and I heard there are

    more Different disasters, maybe one day the villa will not be able to live in, and we have to plan for the future. I will

    not hide it from you, this time I risked my life to join because the Rong family has what I want, and you don't need it I have a burden."

    In terms of eloquence, the two were not Jiang Ning's opponents at all, so they made a decision like this.

    Jiang Ning didn't find any other reason, and went directly to condolences to Master Rong.

    Uncle Guan still had this bit of insight, so he immediately arranged for her to go to the study, while he guarded outside.

    Jiang Ning cut to the chase, "If San Shao can be rescued, I don't want 10,000 catties of grain, but something from your rooftop." This

    was something Master Rong never expected, and immediately laughed him angrily, "Jiang Ning Miss really has a big appetite!"

    Jiang Ning didn't hide it, "With your ability, even if this one is gone, you can get a new one back, but there is only one third young master. If he is gone, he will be lost forever. It's gone."

    That is to say, the little boy is not here, otherwise Master Rong would blow his dog's head off.

    What a loser, he is not worth a helicopter, not even a propeller!

    But Master Rong finally agreed, and must live.

    Jiang Ning not only wanted the plane, but also asked him for 100 tons of aviation kerosene.

    What's the use of flying if you don't have fuel?

    Master Rong almost vomited blood, he doesn't want this son anymore!

    Don't let him see the shriveled calf panting, or he will have to be beaten to death with sticks.

    "Okay!" Master Rong suddenly aged more than ten years.

    Jiang Ning opened his mouth again, "Also..."

    "What else do you want?" Master Rong was really angry, "You have to be content, don't have too much appetite!"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Master Rong, this is what you want. The deal, we risk our lives to save the third young master, no one knows how many people will die, if you think it's not worth it, you can let it go."

    Master Rong's head hurts, "What else do you want, tell me!"

    "Please tell me !" According to the requirements of the kidnappers, prepare the supplies they want."

    Master Rong almost had a cerebral hemorrhage, "What do you mean?"

    "Shocking." Jiang Ning said the plan, "There is a ghost in your Rong family, this person knows you and Fengcheng official However, they dare to kidnap so arrogantly, which shows that their power should not be underestimated.

    As long as you pretend to be a trader, as long as you have the ability not to be caught by them, it doesn’t matter if you exchange grain for sand and stones. As long as

    they come out to trade, the defense of the den of thieves It will decrease, and the possibility of rescuing the third young master is higher."

    Master Rong thought for half an hour, "Do you know where their lair is?"

ʚChapter 307 Waiting for You to Come Back
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Faced with Master Rong's question, Jiang Ning certainly wouldn't tell the truth, "I don't know, but since I dare to take on this task, I have my own confidence."

    Master Rong agreed, "Tomorrow is the day when we agree to pay the ransom."

    The address is given, but it will definitely not be that simple, and there will inevitably be some troubles.

    When Jiang Ning left, he didn't forget to wake up, "Master Rong, the third young master needs to be rescued, but don't forget to catch mice." He still has

    two sons, what if the turn comes?

    It's okay not to mention it, Master Rong's blood pressure is high again, and when the shriveled calf is rescued, he will immediately sever the relationship between father and son!

    After leaving Rong's house, Jiang Ning took the four of them back to the villa, and asked for the plane and fuel.

    The four were surprised, what do you want the plane for? It's cool, but I can't afford it!

    Jiang Ning said frankly, "Food and meat are easy to deal with, but we don't know what disasters will follow. We have to think about it later. If there is another more powerful earthquake one day, when land is inevitable, we may be able to drive the car." The plane is going to the sky."

    Different classes have different perceptions, and Ding Qi has no objection, "It's good to have a plane, and you can go wherever you want."

    As long as this ticket can be won, it will be cool for a long time.

    This is an unexpected harvest, and Zhang Chao and Lu Yu have no objections. Speaking of it, it has been a long time since I have fought side by side with Ah Ning and Brother Shen.

    The memory of the 18th floor is recovering, but unfortunately they were too good at that time, and when they encountered danger, Aning took the lead, and then Brother Shen took the lead. Thinking about it, I am really ashamed.

    Hopefully this time around, they can live up to their potential.

    Huo Yishen used to be a special police officer, and there is no one better than him when it comes to combat planning.

    He rejected Ding Qi's plan.

    Those who can develop and grow in the last days and make a living by kidnapping and extorting, don't underestimate their ruthlessness and skill.

    Ding Qi and Zheng Weili pretended to be caught, and they would be body searched immediately, and all weapons would be confiscated. No matter how hard a fist is, they might not be as strong as a gun, and they might even be drugged and raped by men... There are too many accidents that may

    happen up.

    Once they resist or go through the gang, they will be vigilant, and their lives may even be lost.

    Ding Qi insisted, "If you don't go in, you can't find out the situation inside."

    Huo Yishen asked, "Even if you go in, you don't have weapons and can't communicate, and even if you find out the layout inside, you can't contact the outside immediately. The information cannot be shared at the same time, but they are suddenly suppressed with bare hands.

    What if they catch you and threaten the outsiders?"

    Jiang Ning will tell the agreement with Master Rong, "The Rong family will redeem people with supplies, and they will definitely Some people will go out."

    With such a large stronghold, if you try to catch a sentry torture, you should be able to ask about the situation in the cave, and then block the other entrances and exits.

    Ding Qi knew that the two were powerful, so she did not raise any objections and cooperated sincerely with each other.

    It was less than 24 hours before the ransom was paid in Rong's hometown. Jiang Ning suggested to leave early and touch the surroundings of the cave before talking.

    Gouzi must be brought along, as for Doudou... it can only be stored next door.

    In terms of skills, Doudou is no worse than Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, but...

    even if you feel lost in your heart, you still have to smile, "Don't worry, brother and sister-in-law, I will wait for you to come back."

    Huo Yi stroked her head deeply, "Don't worry, We will return safely."

    After leaving my sister behind, the group set off by car.

    Thinking that there are a lot of materials in the cave, the Hummer can't hold much, and if there is a lot of noise, it may attract the military and police.

    Jiang Ning gave the Hummer to the four of them, "We have stockpiled a truck elsewhere, and we will find a place to hide at the foot of the mountain."

    So, Ding Qi drove the car and waited at the intersection on the outskirts of the city, while Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen went to pick up the car.

    Half an hour later, the two drove over in a truck.

    Afraid of being discovered, several people wore night vision goggles without even turning on the lights. They stopped three or four hills away and found a hidden place to hide the car.

    Putting on the protective equipment, Ding Qi led the way, and several people carried their weapons on their backs and went to the mountains.

    After climbing several mountains in the dark, they quietly approached the dark and evil lair, and everyone became more and more vigilant.

    Huo Yishen is good at reconnaissance. Under the new high-definition night vision goggles, he can identify the number of people and roads that the opponent frequently enters and exits based on the traces left by the mountains and forests, and resolutely detours on roads where he may encounter people.

    Ding Qi didn't say anything, but she really admired her in her heart.

    There are many sentinels in the mountains, and I was lucky not to be found the last two times.

    It took her a few touches to fully grasp the situation, but he only needed to look at it to identify it.

    She will point out the locations of several checkpoints. It is still early before the agreed transaction time, and the checkpoints will be changed. If they are killed at this time, it will easily attract suspicion.

    Several people chose to bypass it, and it took more than two hours to dive to a place more than 200 meters away from the entrance of the cave, and took out their binoculars to observe carefully.

    There is a sentry on the hidden side on the right side of the cave, and there are a total of 3 men holding weapons.

    Jiang Ning observed the terrain of the mountain and guessed where the other entrance and exit might be.

    Considering that Ding Qi is more familiar with the surrounding area, Jiang Ning suggested: "You guys keep an eye here, and Ah Shen and I will find other entrances and exits."

    Afraid that the two of them would be unsafe, Lu Yu wanted to go together, but Huo Yishen refused. He said, "We can just carry Coke, because there are many people

    , but it is easy to be exposed." No matter where the hole is, as long as someone walks around, it will leave traces. Coke has a strong nose and smells according to human taste.

    Besides, if accidents happen, they are all very skilled, no matter how bad they are, there is still room for cheating.

    So under the cover of night, the two and a dog set off quietly and searched along the mountain.

    Fortunately, the mountain forest is not steep, otherwise it would be really dangerous.

    Jiang Ning gave Gouzi an order to smell it like a human.

    Coke shuttled through the mountains and forests, stopping from time to time to wait for the two of them.

    It took more than two hours to climb over the mountain pass and detour. The dog smelled it keenly and crawled vigilantly.

    The two of them got down on the ground and looked around with high-definition binoculars.

    Yong Ye's eyesight was poor, so Jiang Ning looked in the direction the wind was blowing over, and sure enough, he found a hole next to the bushes.

    Someone was leaning against the edge of the hole, with only half of his head exposed. Judging from his movements, he seemed to be drinking.

    It's more than 30 degrees below zero, and you really have to drink two sips to keep your body warm.

    The two and the dog hid in the miscanthus bushes, staring at the cave entrance in turn.

    Huo Yi was afraid that Jiang Ning would be tired, "Sit first, I'll watch."

    Jiang Ning didn't refuse, and took out the tasteless white flour steamed buns and hot water for him, "You fill your stomach first."

    After eating a little, Jiang Ning took out the mink coat and wrapped it around his body, hugged the dog and closed his eyes to rest.

    Half asleep and half awake, about a few hours later, he was gently pushed awake by Huo Yishen, "They have changed shifts, there are two people in total."

    Jiang Ning looked at his watch, and it was still 12 hours before the ransom was paid.

    Those who have just changed shifts are the most sober, and they have to endure it until they feel drowsy.

    Go back the same way and join Ding Qi and the others at the front.

    Seeing that the two returned safely, Zhang Chao and the others breathed a sigh of relief, "We're so worried, have you found another exit?"

    Jiang Ning explained the situation, "We found it, and it's quite secretive. The entrance of the cave is not too big. It should have been manually smashed out for a spare."

    Several people discussed the battle plan and suggested splitting up...

ʚChapter 308 Someone Made Dumplings
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The entrance of the main cave is relatively large, and it is convenient for the opponent to enter and exit and fight. It is not good to force a hard attack. First, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen will attack at the entrance of the small cave to attract some people in the cave.

    However, the most important thing now is to find out the situation in the cave.

    After waiting for more than an hour, the entrance of the cave suddenly turned on a light.

    10 men with weapons walked out bustlingly.

    The flashlight flickered, and the sound kept approaching.     "Third brother, the Rong family both called the police and promised to pay the ransom, so there is no fraud, right

    ?"

It's just a cutscene, there is no serious investigation at all.

    Don't worry, the boss has already said hello to Dao Scarqiang, they will cooperate with us to make some noise in the city, and guarantee that the military and police will be fooled. Even if there is a fraud, what can we do? "

    "Third brother is right. We will take a walk around Rong's house later to make sure that they really have the supplies before showing up.

    " As for that stupid idiot, the Rong family is really willing to waste supplies in exchange for me saying that it’s not even worth soaking in urine.

    When we get 50 guns, we’ll recruit some more people and rush into the villa area in one fell swoop. Their heads are used as urinals."

    "This dog dares to kick me, and kill him when I get the supplies back!" The

    group drifted away, talking arrogantly and arrogantly, without noticing the danger lurking in the dark woods.

    When the people walked away, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen approached the guard post quietly.

    The weather was so cold that your hands and feet were freezing, and just as the cold wind picked up again, the sentinel covered his coat and stomped his feet to keep warm, "It would be great if I could get under the covers in this horrible weather." "You miss

    women again?"

    "Haha, don't you want to? I caught a few good-looking ones these days, and I can take them out to play after the shift."

    The three talked about meat and vegetables, and sipped two sips of wine from time to time to keep warm.

    After half an hour, someone shivered, "You two stare, I'm going to take a pee."

    The two didn't care, after all, there was a guard post ahead, and outsiders couldn't get in.

    The lazy donkey has a lot of shit and urine, and it is probably looking for an excuse to find a place to sleep.

    Who let him be the team leader, the two of them couldn't say anything.

    With a gun on his back, the man hurried to a sheltered place in the distance, thinking about taking a good night's sleep after urinating.

    He lowered his head to untie his pants, his neck was suddenly hooped from behind, and his waist was hit with severe pain.

    Huo Yishen was in charge of arresting the man, and Jiang Ning held the knife against his heart, "Don't move, I'll take your dog's life!"

    The man couldn't move his whole body, so he nodded quickly in fright.

    "How many people do you have?"

    "Six, sixty-eight."

    "How many guns and other weapons?"

    "30 guns, explosives, grenades..."

    Jiang Ning questioned the terrain distribution of the cave and the kidnapped people.

    There are very few karst landforms along the coast, and the caves are not large. Most of them are dug by hand, and there are only 2 entrances and exits in total.

    The other one was found by Jiang Ning.

    The man was honest, he even told about the sign next to the cave entrance, and just begged the other party to let him go.

    The diggers are all captured refugees, working day and night, and throwing them into the ravine when they are exhausted.

    There are still six children from rich families who have been kidnapped, and whoever pays the ransom will be slaughtered if there is no use value.

    There are more women for recreation, and there are more than 30 alive so far.

    Calculated in this way, there are at least hundreds of people in the cave.

    After getting the information he wanted, Huo Yishen twisted the man's neck and dragged him to the grass to hide.

    The two returned to discuss the course of action.

    Jiang Ning took out a glass bottle from his backpack and gave it to Ding Qi, "This is ether. It will be tied to a fuel bomb at that time. The high temperature can accelerate volatilization and make people unconscious. You have to be careful." The ether was found in Chairman Feng's

    study , only 50 liters have to be saved.

    The gas masks are relatively large, and the backpack can't fit so much. Jiang Ning can only wear filter masks for four people.

    Appointed hands-on time, before and after the difference of 15 minutes.

    The two returned to the back mountain to guard again with the dog.

    When the appointed time came, Jiang Ning took out his submachine gun and threw stones at the entrance of the cave.

    The drowsy sentry was alarmed, picked up a weapon and rushed out, "Who?"

    Huo Yishen felt very good, and shot one by one when he saw the right opportunity.

    Gunshots resounded through the forest in the darkness.

    In less than three minutes, footsteps sounded, and four or five men rushed out from inside.

    Huo Yishen didn't make a move, but handed over full power to Jiang Ning.

    And Jiang Ning took advantage of the night vision goggles to fire a few shots in succession.

    Two of them were not killed by one shot, but were shot by Huo Yishen with two arrows.

    Then seven or eight people rushed out, holding torches and machetes, looking for the intruders everywhere.

    In order to save bullets, the two switched to crossbow arrows, and it took two or three minutes to deal with them.

    Probably because they realized that the strength gap was too great, no one rushed out rashly, but listened to the movement in the cave.

    When the time came, gunshots rang out from the other side of the mountain.

    The people in the cave suddenly panicked, they were made dumplings!

    Jiang Ning saw the timing was right, and put a grenade into the hole.

    The violent noise was accompanied by screams.

    Ordering Gouzi to wait on the spot, the two rushed into the entrance of the cave to make up for the undead ones, put on gas masks and threw an incendiary bomb tied with ether into the cave, and then blew up the entrance of the cave, making them stuffy inside for a while .

    The entrance of the cave was blocked, and the two picked up the weapons dropped by each other, and left quietly with the dog.

    When they came back, Ding Qi not only dealt with the guards, but also dealt with the outer guards who rushed back, throwing incendiary bombs and tear gas bombs inside.

    A few people were not in a hurry to rush inside, and those who rushed out were dealt with, and those who could not come out were left to simmer inside.

    A total of 12 rushed out, all of which were quickly resolved by a few people.

    After waiting for 20 minutes, six people in full armor walked in.

    Be careful sailing for thousands of years, without lights, and rely on night vision goggles to advance the whole way.

    Those who were close, and those who were stunned by ether, a few of them were merciless and sent them to be reincarnated as human beings.

    After walking one or two hundred meters, there was a sudden movement in the darkness.

    Taking advantage of the equipment, Jiang Ning quickly sent them away.

    Advance cautiously all the way, and soon penetrate into the hinterland.

    Several rooms were cut out inside, some for living, some for entertainment, and storage rooms.

    Alcohol, cigarettes, vacuum-packed rice flour, medicines, oil, salt and sugar, dried seafood, rice and wheat, etc.

    Lu Yu and the others were moved, but they did not take it lightly.

    Jiang Ning found a luxuriously decorated room with a strong smell of tobacco and alcohol, and the bed was still slightly warm.

    Everything that should be solved in the hole has been solved.

    Huo Yishen successfully found the imprisoned rich and young, and recognized Rong Sanshao at a glance.

    The one who was beaten was miserable, not to mention the injuries all over his body, and his face was beaten into a pig's head. I'm afraid his mother would not recognize her when she came.

    They all lay on the ground, stunned by ether.

    One count, nine lying on their stomachs.

    There is fraud!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 309 Did You Really Hiccup?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning waved Ding Qi and the others back, and she raised her hand for Sansuo.

    Want to lie to her? There are no doors!

    They are smart and know how to take off the clothes of the rich and the young to disguise themselves, but they forget to change their pants and shoes when they are in a hurry.

    Wearing a dragon robe is not like a prince, a wolf with a big tail pretending to be a little sheep.

    With a scream, the three of them turned over and raised their guns to shoot, but Huo Yishen moved faster and directly pierced their arms.

    The gun fell to the ground.

    Jiang Ning thought of what the kidnappers who went to get the ransom said, they had business cooperation with the mob.

    So, he took out a handkerchief soaked in ether and covered it, directly choking them out.

    There is no 12 hours without waking up at all.

    His hands and feet were bound so heavily that he couldn't struggle despite his seventy-two transformations.

    Not only them, but even the rich and the young are covered, so as not to be a moth.

    The room where the women were held was quickly found, and there were indeed 30 of them after counting.

    Instead of letting them out, Jiang Ning added two locks to the iron fence, and it would not be too late to open the door after moving the supplies.

    Ding Qi and the others came rushing for the supplies, inspected the cave, and after confirming that all the damned were dead, they resolutely put guns and other weapons in their pockets.

    Several people choose expensive items, tea, salt, wine, sugar and medicine are the first choice, followed by rice, which will not go bad after 3-7 years of preservation, and those sealed rice noodles are likely to have deteriorated.

    They couldn't carry many things on their shoulders, so several people found ropes and wooden sticks to carry the burden, and desperately put the valuables on the base.

    It was just four people picking, Huo Yishen carried the unconscious Third Young Master Rong.

    It was a helicopter, and it was coming for him.

    Jiang Ning just stuffed his backpack and was responsible for opening the way and keeping watch.

    Gouzi guards Jiang Ning, watching all directions and listening to all directions.

    The estimate that took the ransom ran into trouble and never came back.

    With shoulders and hands in hand, everyone loaded the supplies into the car, and then drove the car to a secluded place on the mountain pass to hide.

    Jiang Ning was in charge of watching the car, and Huo Yishen and Gouzi accompanied Zhang Chao and the others back to the cave to carry supplies.

    Unexpectedly, after moving back and forth five or six times, there was the sound of rumbling cars in the distance.

    Jiang Ning was on guard for a moment and took out his binoculars to observe.

    I thought it was the kidnappers who came back, but it turned out to be the army, driving a big truck.

    They came to pick up the leak again.

    Jiang Ning didn't dare to confront the army, he hid far away and didn't show up. With the vigilance and skill of Huo Yishen and others, they should be able to avoid it successfully.

    After waiting for about half an hour, several people came back carrying rice.

    It was probably the first time they were intercepted, and Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and others were very depressed.

    There are still a lot of materials in the cave, and they only moved less than one-third of them, and who knows that the missing ones will come.

    If all the supplies are removed and the kidnapped rich and young are rescued, maybe they can get a generous ransom and make wedding dresses for the government.

    Jiang Ning lowered his voice to comfort, "It's not bad. We have taken so many supplies, enough to keep them warm for a few years. Hurry up, if they are discovered, all the supplies will probably be confiscated!" There was no other way, so we hurriedly withdrew

    .

    It's not safe to come to the city tonight, where should I hide so many supplies?

    It is unrealistic to put it in a separate room, even if you go back with a broken snakeskin bag, there will be countless pairs of eyes staring at it.

    The villa is not good either, maybe it didn't matter before Yong Ye came, but now many rich people eat black moss to satisfy their hunger.

    Don't test the sinister nature of human nature, no matter rich or poor, as long as they are hungry, they can do anything.

    "You have to believe that we will find a place to store the supplies for the time being, and we will take them out after the wind has passed."

    Anyone who didn't believe in anything, they all risked their lives together.

    Besides, Aning's truck has been hidden for so long without being discovered, it is definitely a hidden place.

    So, the two cars returned to the city in the dark and separated at the intersection.

    After driving to a place where no one was around, Jiang Ning put the car into the space, waited until about the same time, and then walked back. Everyone returned to the city in a Hummer.

    There was indeed unrest in the city, but fortunately there were no casualties.

    The Hummer drove to the opposite side of the police station. Jiang Ning was holding the key to another apartment in his trouser pocket, but after much deliberation, he still couldn't take it out.

    Watching a few people enter the building, she glanced at the second pig who was still fainting in the back row, and couldn't help but shook her head.

    Alas, it is estimated that Master Rong was the villain who destroyed the galaxy in his previous life, so he gave birth to such a villain.

    Tonight, the whole city was sensational because of him.

    Driving back to the villa area, Rong's house was brightly lit. When he saw the 50 Hummers coming back, he quickly opened the door to welcome them out.

    Master Rong was anxious and angry, "Has anyone been rescued?"

    Jiang Ning opened the car door and asked him to come and see.

    Seeing her serious expression, Mrs. Rong hurried over, seeing the unrecognizable Third Young Master Rong in the back row, she wailed, "My son, you died so badly." She rolled her eyelids and pouted on the

    spot .

    The crutch in Master Rong's hand fell to the ground with a clang, and he was crumbling along with him.

    Jiang Ning was dumbfounded, he didn't die!

    Did he really burp because he inhaled too much ether?

    It's over, it's her plane! ! !

    He was so frightened that he bent down and stretched out his hand to probe the pig's head's face and breath.

    Jiang Ning said happily, "I'm not dead, I'm still angry."

    Master Rong hurried over, opened his eyes and watched for a long time before he was sure that Zhu Tou was his son, "Why did this happen?" With the plane

    still in his hands, Jiang Ning tried to say something nice to Zhu Tou, "Third Young Master is your Rong family, the face I swear to the evil forces and don't want to be humiliated, and I got hurt when I confronted them hard."

    Master Rong felt a little better, and his bones were still hard.

    The servant and the housekeeper rushed over and lifted the unconscious pig's head up, "Doctor, hurry up, hurry up!" When the

    pig's head came back, Mr. Rong and his wife were still happy, but the eyes of the children and grandchildren were... quite intriguing.

    Jiang Ning had a panoramic view, pretending not to know.

    Comparing your heart with your heart, if you are the eldest and second child, you will feel uncomfortable.

    His son was beaten to the point that Master Rong was not in the mood to talk about anything else, "Miss Jiang, don't worry, I will keep what I promised, and please wait for two more days." Jiang Ning understood that the

    Rong family couldn't run away anyway.

    The two drove home.

    As soon as the car was turned off, the door next door opened, and Doudou ran out and threw herself into the arms of the two, "Brother and sister-in-law, are you all right?"

    Jiang Ning rubbed her head, "It's all right.

    " People, Doudou hugged the excited Gouzi, "Coke, I'm so worried about you."

    "Wow!" Gouzi rubbed against her enthusiastically.

    Qin Chuan came out with his son, and the two families exchanged lively greetings.

    Doudou waved, "Brother Xiaomu, I'm going home."

    He entered the courtyard and closed the door.

    The tired Jiang Ning took out the hot spring from the space and took a good bath to relieve his fatigue.

    After soaking in a comfortable hot spring bath, I feel refreshed.

    Change into clean clothes and treat yourself to a big meal.

    Stir-fried beef, claypot lamb, braised pork, salt and pepper shrimp, pork offal soup, and vegetables.

    The storage space is prepared in advance, just let Huo Yishen take it out from the kitchen.

    The two were drooling greedily, and their eyes were full of light.

    While eating and chatting, Jiang Ning saw that Doudou was very greedy, so he couldn't help but ask, "How are you doing in Qin's house?"

ʚChapter 310 Gathering Sea, Land and Air
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Brother Xiaomu made meat buns for me to eat." Doudou replied honestly, "But Uncle Qin can't knead noodles, so I helped ferment them. There are dried bacon and vegetable buns, beef sauerkraut buns, but the taste is not as good as ours. "

    People's hearts are unpredictable, Jiang Ning was a little more thoughtful, "Doudo, did they ask about your family's situation?

    " Several people talked to me on purpose, and then asked what supplies they have at home."

    Ten-year-old children may not be sensible in peaceful times, but Doudou has witnessed countless cruel scenes under the tireless teaching of Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, perhaps Life experience is not rich enough, but it is fully sensible.

    She knows who is good and who is bad.

    Not only did those people fail to get the truth, but they were thoroughly caught by Doudou's anti-routine.

    Building 12, Building 19, and Building 23, these three are ruined, and we should stay away from them in the future.

    The little girl is a ghost, with a soft and cute face, it is estimated that she will be the only one who deceives others in the future, which is reassuring.

    Huo Yi rewarded her by peeling a shrimp deeply, which made Doudou very happy.

    "Woof!" It needs two to coax it well.

    Jiang Ning laughed at the side, "Well, our Coke is very good, and it is a great contributor to this mission."

    The dog quickly pushed the rice bowl over: the shovel is almost full!

    Eat and drink enough, turn off the lights and get a good night's sleep.

    Lying in the warm blanket, too lazy to get up.

    Doudou is diligent. In order to let her brother and sister-in-law have more rest, she insists on performing duties independently.

    Huo Yishen agreed, the sooner children in the last days become independent, the higher the chance of survival.

    He told his sister to keep warm in clothes and shoes, and keep a distance and vigilance while being friendly to people.

    Doudou remembers, "Brother, I got it."

    Woke up after a full sleep, Huo Yishen took care of the poultry in the backyard, and Jiang Ning inspected the medicine fields in the space, the harvest that should be harvested, and the cuttings that should be continued.

    There is no shortage of food for humans and animals for the time being, so Jiang Ning concentrates on expanding the medicine field, mainly planting medicines that are beneficial to the liver and lungs.

    Huo Yishen gave the prophecy letter, and the relevant departments should make corresponding preparations, but natural disasters have a butterfly effect, and the more survivors, the more scarce resources are, and illnesses are different from other disasters, and the right medicine must be prescribed.

    Without a case, doctors cannot conduct symptomatic research in advance.

    The only thing she can do now is to plant as many as possible to expand the selection of herbal medicines.

    After working in the medicine field, the two closed the door, took out the materials in the cave, and counted them carefully.

    Jiang Ning made a list, and even wrote down the expiration date and production date.

    In five years, most of the materials have expired, and some have even deteriorated.

    But now is a special period. For those who are hungry and crazy, let alone spoiled food, even rat poison can be swallowed.

    A box of aged bacon, the intestines of the light ones are unimpeded, and the heavy ones can go to the underworld to make an appointment for afternoon tea.

    Jiang Ning was very careful, and even gave advice on whether to eat it from a medical point of view. As for whether Zhang Chao and the others listened to it, that was another matter.

    The last two trips carried rice, estimated to weigh more than 1,500 catties, and it was a desperate effort.

    It is well preserved, and Jiang Ning just happened to have a small rice mill in stock, which can be taken out and shared.

    After resting for three days, Uncle Guan knocked on the door outside, saying that Master Rong was here to invite him.

    After entering the gate of Rong's house, he found several large trucks parked in the front yard, and the trucks were full of tin oil barrels.

    Jiang Ning didn't take a long look, probably the helicopter fuel.

    The two were invited into the study room. Master Rong looked tired, but kept his demeanor all the time. He reached out to Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, "This time is really thanks to the two of you, thank you." "No thanks, you will be

    paid " Jiang Ning shook hands with him, "How is the third young master?"

    Don't mention the shriveled boy, his blood pressure can't stand it.

    Master Rong quickly swallowed the antihypertensive medicine, "If there is another time, he will die."

    The plane is on the roof and can leave at any time.

    Master Rong admired the two young people very much, "Do you need me to find someone to teach you how to fly a plane?" "

    No." Huo Yishen politely refused, "I will.

    " It’s terrible.”

    After the kidnapping incident, he was even more sure that the identities of the two were not simple, and he deliberately tried to say: “The Tianling Bureau came over the day before yesterday and said that the army found a cave in the deep mountains and rescued several kidnapped hostages, but the dog was not among them. How did I find and rescue me."

    How could Jiang Ning not be ignorant of his temptation, "I don't know what you said?"

    All his life in the business world, Master Rong is best at observing words and expressions, and he keenly felt that Ling Ju had a relationship with the two of them. A special relationship, but this relationship does not seem to be what it was previously thought.

    Bureau Ling was probing, as if to prove something.

    Master Rong didn't understand it for a while, but out of his usual caution, he didn't tell the truth, he only said that the bounty hunter team found it.

    As for how they found it, according to the rules of the road, he can't ask.

    The other party brought the person back, and he paid the full amount as agreed, and the matter was settled.

    They are all thousand-year-old foxes, and no one can get a good deal from time to time, so the matter just ends like this.

    It's a pity that Master Rong didn't see the clues from the faces of the two young people.

    They were all profound, so he resolutely stopped asking and asked Uncle Guan to take the two of them to the rooftop.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yishen really wasn't lying, he could fly a plane.

    Find out the aircraft instruments, understand the operation interface, and the propeller sounds...

    This is definitely Huo Yishen's highlight moment.

    Jiang Ning wondered, could it be that this was God's compensation for her?

    She looked at the plane, and the Rong family didn't have any cheap ones. The cabin can accommodate more than ten people, which is relatively large, worth at least two or three hundred million.

    Don't blame the black heart, if Rong Sanshao is kidnapped a few more times, it is estimated that the position of the richest man will be replaced by her.

    The helicopter took off slowly and gradually disappeared into the darkness.

    Jiang Ning had a bird's-eye view of the ground, and couldn't see anything in the dark.

    Huo Yishen focused on flying the plane, "Where are you going to park it?"

    It is one thing to get the plane, but another to park it.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Go to the place where we escaped from the earthquake last time."

    The place is big enough and remote, and the possibility of people being there is extremely small.

    Fengcheng is not big, not to mention the speed of the plane is very fast, and it will reach the destination very quickly.

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars to observe the opposite side, while Huo Yishen controlled the plane to land slowly.

    After landing safely, the two of them didn't rush to take the plane away, but checked the surroundings repeatedly through the night vision goggles, and they took it into the space and parked it on the cruise ship after they were sure that there was no danger.

    Sea, land and air are all working together, which really makes people feel full of security.

    Coming is not a problem, but going back is a problem.

    For safety reasons, Jiang Ning took out the giant land beast predator who split the mountain to clear the way.

    Thinking that Rong Sanshao was still panting, he was afraid of anything but tens of thousands, so he put on a face guinea to make sure his mother wouldn't recognize him.

    The Marauders hit the road, shaking the mountains.

    Jiang Ning's worries are true. The old city has become a paradise for evil forces, and there is danger in the dark at any time.

    Not half an hour into the road, bullets flew towards the glass of the car...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
14.2K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
99.6K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...