Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 17

2.1K 94 16
By levisky123

Note: No update for the next two days.

I carefully tucked in her hair to get a clearer view of her when she suddenly opened her eyes. She still looks so sleepy kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti. She is adorable in this state. Parang hindi na nanampal at laging malamig ang mga mata.

"Sleep more, hmmm." I continued tucking her hair.

"You are too close, lumayo ka pa... and don't touch me." Her voice is so small and it's so cute. Fuck!

I smiled at her at mas lalo ko pang linayo ang sarili ko. I looked at her again at nakatulog na ulit siya. Well, our requirement could wait but not her health and sleep.

I didn't know what happened after that but I fell asleep just looking at her.

I groaned as I felt something soft in my hands. I tried touching it more and it's so soft. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a slap on my face. Tuluyan akong nagising at napaupo ng tuluyan. I looked at my side and saw Carmella hugging herself while looking at me like a mad man.

"How dare you touch me?!" She stood up while gritting her teeth.

My eyes went wide with what she said. What did I do again?

Naramdaman ko ang paghapdi sa pisngi ko at napahawak roon. "What did I do?" I asked innocently.

She looked at me like I was a disgrace. "You touch me...here!" She pointed her boobs at mas mas lalong nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

That was the soft thing that I was squishing? Hinawakan ko siya roon? But I am asleep and it means I am innocent! Hindi ko sinasadya!

I stood up to try to defend myself. "Hey, wait…I am asleep. I didn't know I was touching you there!"

"Kahit na! Siguro sanay ka talaga na humahawak sa mga babae na ganun." She spat each word like a venom.

Huminga ako ng malalim. "Hey...hey…" I tried calming her and naturally touched her shoulders. But that is when I realized that I have made a mistake again.

I was slapped again on my face, in the same area as before. Fuck! It really hurts this time and I could feel how it sting. I closed my eyes and touched it, I groaned after one touch.

"Don't act hurt again, Gaston. I swear hindi mo na ako maloloko. " She threatened but it really hurt this time. God! What is her hand made of? Is it made of steel?

"It really hurts, Carmella." I groaned. I felt like it's bleeding too. If not, I am damn sure it is red as hell.

I continued groaning when she suddenly spoke with concern. "Does it really hurt?"

I looked at her and I could only nood. Her expression changed and now looks at me like a guilty kitten. Tuluyan siyang lumapit at marahang pinaalis ang kamay ko na nakahawak sa aking pisngi. She slowly touched and scanned it.

I heard her gaps after seeing my cheeks. "You have a cut...I'm sorry." Her voice was so small I could forgive her right now.

"I'll get a band aid." Before I could even protest she already went out and closed the door.

Parang akong nasuntok sa sakit, I felt like it will bruise too the next few days. I sat on the foam mattress and waited for her arrival. A few minutes later and she came in with a box of first aid kit in her hand.

"The staff gave me this one." She kneeled in front of me to reach my face while I was sitting crossed legs.

She carefully grabbed my jaw making me face my left side. She started cleaning it with alcohol and cotton. I groaned when I felt the alcohol sting and she quickly blew it off to make me feel at ease. She continued doing it for a few more minutes until she finished it off with a band aid.

"I'm sorry again. The cut is little but I am sure it stings." She sat with her knees, folded.

Her eyes look so sorry and who am I to not forgive her. "It's fine...it doesn't hurt that much anymore." Thought, it hurts like fucking hell.

I smiled at her warmly and an idea came to my mind again. "But...are you really sorry?"

Of course she needs to pay. This is the fourth time she slapped me.

Naningkit ang mga mata niya sa akin. Like she knew how evil my ideas were. But I am not up for an evil idea.

"Let's have dinner." I just want to spend more time with her. I don't want to end our day yet.

Huminga siya ng malalim. "Ako ang pipili kung saan tayo kakain at ako ang magbabayad."

I automatically smile with her confirmation. "Okay, your choice."

We started fixing our things at malapit na ring mag alas syete ng gabi. We slept for hours at pakiramdam ko nawala lahat ng pagod ko sa katawan.

Lumabas na kami ng coffee shop at akala ko maglalakad lang kami, but she requested to eat at the nearby mall. It took us probably 30 minutes to get there because of traffic but it favors me, para mas matagal ko siyang makasama.

I looked at the huge sign and it said, 'Mang Inasal'. I know that it's a popular fast food here in the country but I never tried eating it here.

"Have you eaten here before?" She curiously looked at me.

Kaagad akong umiling. Disappointment crossed her eyes and I almost wanted to take back my words.

"But I've been dying to try this one." I tried smiling at her warmly.

She nodded and then we entered. All eyes were on her, especially the men. I looked at her and she remained looking cold and oblivious of her surroundings.

My eyes went fierce at kaagad silang nag iwas ng tingin. Ge that, I am her date today so fuck off!

"Sit there. Ako na ng pipila." She pointed to a nearby table for two and gave me her things.

Kaagad naman akong sumunod at umupo sa malapit na upuan. I looked at the menu above the counter, the main dish was grilled chicken. I looked back at her again at may mga lalake ng nakapila sa kanyang likod, bunch of teenage boys who obviously eyeing her.

Kinuha ko muli ang mga gamit namin. I stood up quickly and stood by her side.

"Do they have a VIP room here?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me like I do not know what I am talking about. "None." Then she looked at the table outside.

"We can sit there if you want. Wala nga lang aircon" She pointed to the tables near the trees and I quickly nodded.

The people prefer eating inside because of the aircon but it is almost 8 and it's not that hot anymore. At wala ring tao masyado sa labas, that's better for both us. Walang titingin sa kanya.

"Umupo ka na doon. Malapit na ako sa pila."

Kaagad akong umiling. I looked at the boys at her back, tinitigan ko sila ng masama at kaagad sikang nag iwas ng tingin. They also back off a little bit making a space behind her.

"Ayoko. Maraming lalaking nakatingin sayo." I whispered just enough for her to hear it.

She looked at me by her side, then looked at her back. I saw how she eyed them coldly and they backed off more. Halos magdiwang ang kaluluwa ko sa ginawa niya.

She looked at me then cleared her throat. "Sayo lang naman ako nagpapaligaw." At kaagad rin nag iwas ng tingin.

Fuck that! Muntik ko ng mabitawan ang mga gamit namin sa sinabi niya.

So she knows how to say those words too? I looked at her unbelievably, my mouth hanging open.

Then slowly it turned into a smirk. "Of course, sa akin kalang magpapaligaw." I whispered to her ear. Mas lalo pa akong dumikit sa kanya. "At sayo lang ako manliligaw."

I saw how her cheeks flared up with my whispers and looked at me piercingly. "Lu-lumayo ka nga." She stuttered while she couldn't almost look me directly in the eyes.

My smile turned into small chuckles. "Sayong-sayo lang ako, Carmella." I whispered to her more at tuluyan ng umalis sa tabi niya. I was smiling widely as I got out and sat on our table outside.

My smile wouldn't leave my lips even after our dinner. We are on the way to her apartment, at hindi pa rin siya makatingin sa akin ng diretso. Few more minutes of driving and we stopped right in front of their gate.

"Wait here. Ako ang magbubukas." I didn't wait for her response and quickly got out of the car.

Pinagbuksan ko siya kaagad. Tulyan siyang bumaba at lumakad papunta sa harap ng gate nila.

I looked at her warmly. "Did you enjoy our first date?" Even my voice is too soft and low for my hearing.

Tuluyan niyang inangat ang tingin sa akin. "This isn't a date. This is group work." Her voice sounded serious while she looked at me seriously too.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. "This is a date, though the reason we met is because of our work plan. I gave you flowers and we ate outside too." She is just really innocent when it comes to things like this.

"This is a date?" She whispered to herself.

I chuckled at her own thought kaya muli siyang napatingin sa akin. "Then, what is your idea of dates? Your dream date?" I asked, almost challenging her.

She cleared her throat again and avoided my eyes. "Nothing. Go home. Thank you and I am sorry for the slap."

She turned her back at me, hurriedly.

"I know a nearby private flower farm here. We could go there if you want."

She quickly turned her body again looking so amazed with what I just said. Mas lalong lumawak ang pagkakangiti ko. God! Her expressions are really adorable.

"Pe-pero may trabaho ako bukas." Her voice sounds so excited and almost panicking, thinking that she might not have the chance to see the flower farm.

I chucked with her remarks. Hindi rin naman bukas ang plano ko. "I have work tomorrow at the company too."

Napababa siya ng tingin at mas lalong namula ang mga pisngi sa sinabi ko. She is really excited, huh?

"I-I din-didn't say it's for tomorrow." Her voice became offensive.

Kinagat ko naman ang labi ko para mapigilan ang pag alpas ng halakhak sa akin.

Sure baby, you are not excited at all.

"How about on Sunday? Let's reserve our whole Sunday for each other. How about that?" I walked near her more at mas lalong umangat ang tingin niya sa akin.

"I wanted to spend...my whole day...with you. Is it fine, Carmella?" My voice was almost airy and my eyes glued to her parted lips.

With the street light shining upon us. Her almond eyes became more prominent and gorgeous in my eyes. I licked my lips and her eyes quickly travelled to my lips too.

I swallowed hard as she stared at it. I unconsciously licked it again at doon na siya napaiwas ng tingin. My cheeks suddenly flared up with her actions.

"I wanted to see the flower farm." Her eyes were glued in the ground as she said it.

"Then...we'll see each other again on Sunday?" My heart started beating so fast and hard again as I asked her the question.

She looked up and looked at me with her shining eyes. I almost took my breath away as soon as our eyes met. If I wasn't aware of my love for her, I would probably be in the hospital right now cause my heart beating isn't normal at all.

"You looked like an idiot with that silly smile on your face."

I was startled and looked at my back. Fuck!

Napahawak ako sa aking dibdib sa gulat. "Geez! What are you doing here, L?" I asked as I looked back at him.

"Nagsabay tayo sa elevator. You didn't even notice me?" He ranted while I opened my door.

Pumasok ako at sumunod naman siya kaagad. Sumalampak ako sa sofa habang umupo siya sa aking harapan.

"You went on a date with Ada? That's the only explanation of your silly smile."

I smirked at him. "Nagtatanong ka pa."

"Paano mo siya naloko?" He asked me seriously.

I laughed at him at  as lalo siyang sumimangot. "Ikaw, how are you and your fiance?"

He looked at me piercingly. "She is not my fiance."

Mas lalo akong tumawa. "You know what, instead of gossiping with my lovelife, fix yours." I stood up and left him there.

"That girl isn't my fiance. At hindi ako magpapakasal sa kanya!" I heard him shout as I took the stairs.

Kaagad akong humiga sa kama at nagtipa ng mensahe sa kanya. We have four more days before our date again.

Ako:
I'm home. Good night and always lock your door.

Napangiti ulit ako at napaupo sa kama. Sinapo ko ang mukha ko ng hindi ko ulit mapigilan ang ngumiti ng mag isa.

I got it bad, huh? Really really bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.2K 40
Everything in Reece Stuart's life is going well. She is going to college and she has met a guy that makes her believe in love again. Her boyfriend's...
469 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...
251 11 32
Chad and Christina thought their love life's were going nowhere until they found each other again in an elevator. Chad's trying to get her to see tru...
255K 6.6K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...