𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

By storiesbyfaye

"You're allowed to touch me and pretend we're together, But you're not allowed to kiss me." "We'll see about... More

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏 || 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟐 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑 || 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟔 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟕 || 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖 || 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝟗 || 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟑 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟕 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟗 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟏 || 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛
𝟐𝟓 || 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟐𝟔 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟕 || 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟗 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟎 || 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟐 || 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟑 || 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟒 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟓 || 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐠
𝟑𝟖 || 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩
𝟒𝟎 || 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏 || 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐭
𝟒𝟐 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟑 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟔 || 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟒𝟗 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟎 || 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟓𝟐 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟓𝟑 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟓𝟓 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟕 || 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟓𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟗 || 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝟔𝟏 || 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟓 || 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟔𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨?
𝟔𝟕 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟔𝟖 || 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟔𝟗 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟕𝟎 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝟕𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕𝟐 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟕𝟑 || 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐒𝐨𝐧
𝟕𝟒 || 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟕𝟓 || 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟕𝟔 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝟕𝟕 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟖 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟗 || 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦

𝟔𝟒 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫

3.5K 60 9
By storiesbyfaye

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up next to Josie who's giving me a sheepish smile "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I start getting ready for the day "I think i like Derek."

Josie gasped "What? And no."

I put my blush brush down "You can't tell me who i can and can not like."

"He's dangerous!"

"I wish you were supportive like a best friend should be, He isn't dangerous i like hanging out with him." I shout at her.

"I am supportive of the right things Sage, Ace told me how stupid i was and i believe him."

I shake my head and i push her "Get the fuck away from me."

Josie stands there with tears in her eyes and i don't look because i know if i see her cry i'm going to start crying.

Derek waits in my drive way, I smile and get into his car. "What's wrong?" He asks me.

"Oh nothing, Don't worry about it." I sniffle then smile at him.

"I just want a good day you know? Let's have fun." I say with excitement.

"Of course." He put his hand on my thigh and started speeding the car.

I started getting nervous "What are you doing?"

"It's fun." He looked at me with a smile, He started speeding the car even more.

"Your going to crash!" I shout as i hold onto the sides of the car.

He stops the car and i almost fly out of my seat "Fuck that was scary." I start laughing and punch his side.

He laughs with me, He grabs his bag from the back and i watch him get a needle.

"What are you doing?" I ask him while knowing what he's doing.

He hisses as he pulls it out "Want some?"

I start getting nervous "I don't know." I nervously laugh.

"Don't be a party pooper." He said in a silly voice.

"Okay fine." I grin.

He puts it into my arm and i breathe in through my teeth as he pulls it out.

"Should you be driving while doing that..?"

"Fuck no." He chuckles.

We go into a parking lot and he gives me a pill "But we just-"

"Being careful is stupid." He tells me. He opens my mouth "Ahh." And closes it for me making me swallow.

I look at him with a smile "I'm glad i met you."

"Glad i met you too." He shakes my hand "And you got the tastiest pussy the worlds ever seen." He laughs. I start laughing with him.

He gets out of the car and stumbles "Where are you going."

"Where are we going." He corrects me.

We walk into a club with loud music where my head starts hurting "DEREK MY HEAD."

"ITS FINE." He dances with me.

"No.." I start getting dizzy "Can we sit down for a bit?" I whisper in his ear.

"Party Pooper." He chuckled.

I dance with him losing my breathe as he twirls me around. Derek himself starts to look un well "Are you okay?"

"Maybe we should.. Sit down for a bit, ONLY a bit." He tells me, He walks me over to the bathrooms and i sit on the sink desk and so does Derek.

"Derek i actually don't." I nudge him and he doesn't answer me.

I feel tired and dizzy, My eyes close on me and all i see is black and the noises in the background start to fade away.

I open my eyes to the sound of beeping sounds "What." I say under my breathe as i try standing up, Ace catches me as i'm about to fall.

Ace places me onto the bed again "I cant believe you did that."

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously.

"What do i mean? Doing fucking drugs with Derek, Now looks what happened. You almost died."

My eyes fill with water and they drop down my face "I didn't mean to, I didn't know what was happening.."

"They told me they didn't think you would make it." He looked up at me "And Derek didn't make it."

I sit in the bed in silence playing with my fingers "I'm sorry okay, You can go off to one of your girlfriend now." I wrap myself around in the blanket.

He closes the door "I have no girlfriends, You know this."

"I thought that when we were together." I sigh.

"This is the last time i'm going to say this, I never cheated on you or has any girlfriends wben with you but you." He says starting to get angry with my accusing.

"If that's true why did she kiss you?" I ask him wanting him to be honest.

"She liked me but i pushed her straight away.." He sighs "She was my doctor."

"Why would you be meeting up with your doctor? You weren't sick that day." I cross my arms confused.

He lets out a deep breathe "I had cancer and she was my doctor, She wanted to drop the medication off at that area and her excuse was so no one would see me walking into a hospital. Then she kissed me."

More tears flow down my face "You had.. Cancer?"

"Yes." He nodded "Why do you think i didn't leave the house for a long time after that unless i was wearing sun glasses and a beanie?"

I put my face in my hands and start crying more "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because i didn't want you to see me like that.. Know i was like that." He explains.

"Did Tate know?"

Ace nods.

"Are you better now?"

"Yeah, I'm better now. But this isn't about me, It's about you, Promise me you won't fucking take a drug again." He stood up towering over me.

I nod and cry as he cups my cheeks "I'm sorry Ace, I'm so sorry."

He doesn't say anything but stand there and wipe my tears with his thumb.

"Can you get into the bed with me?" I ask grabbing his hand.

He nods and gets into the bed, I put the blanket over us. I place my head on his chest "I was so angry and rude to you for so long when it was all my fault not yours." I say disappointed with myself.

"Shhh. Get some rest." He kissed me forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 31.3K 32
"We need something to make sure that neither of us will say a word, something to seal the deal." "What?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. I don't entirely t...
13K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
3.9K 119 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...