Bad Liar (Miguel O'hara x rea...

By Crannibalism

Celphius, a seemingly unaware historian living in Spider-man 2099's world, ends up working as his private doc... More

Chapter One: Who are You?
Chapter Two: Please Don't Kidnap Me
Chapter Four: My Fault
Chapter Five: Hell-ven?
Chapter Six: Winner this Time Around
Chapter Seven: More than?
Chapter Eight: I Think So
Chapter Nine: Imaginary Tension?
Chapter Ten: Lift Me Down
Chapter Eleven: Im Sorry
Chapter Twelve: Can We Be?
Chapter Thirteen: We are Not Okay
Chapter Fourteen: Fool?
Chapter Fifteen: Pride
Chapter Sixteen: Yes?
Chapter 17: In That Case

Chapter Three: Is That Him?

829 8 5
By Crannibalism

I laid him on my small couch, and then brought out my first-aid kit. He groaned once again as I laid him down. "Can't you put me down on something a little nicer?"

I look down at him concernedly for the third time.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? It's kind of condescending."

I respond with the same look. "Oh, c'mon, lighten up, I'll show you some pictures of my daughter. She's just the cutest. Whoops, wait, scratch that, my phones dead. Anyways- GAH! Ouch, can you please be a little more gent- OUCH! Okay, okay." I finish fixing him up.

"You should probably get some sleep. I know you don't have a home, so you can-"

"I DO NOT look that much like a hobo for me to always give the impression of a homeless guy to everyone I meet."

I push up my glasses, that were slowly escaping the bridge of my nose, and reply with "...I'm sorry, you really do" to which we both laugh at.

I laughed harder than him, which made him slightly more offended, which made me laugh even harder. "Well, be safe getting home, Spiderman." I say mockingly. He seems a bit surprised, but then changes course from leaving from my door to jumping out my window.

My jaw drops and I freeze.

What the hell?

Any adrenaline in my system leaves, which made me realize I had just helped a not-homeless knock-off spiderman who somehow had a huge cut on him, let him into my apartment, and then watched him jump out my window with too much confidence.

What the actual hell?

I then brushed off what happened, changed into my pajamas, and concluded that I was hallucinating or something like that. My medical expertise told me otherwise, but there was really no other explanation then. I made sure my life was too dull to have anything like that happen.

It was less than a week later, on a Saturday,  while I was going to get coffee (because I barely ever even leave my house besides to go to work, so I decided to push myself). It was late in the afternoon, just tickling night time, and I was at a mildly-fancy café. After I finished my coffee, which to my surprise and delight was only $6, I decided to take a stroll around my local park. Until I saw the not-homeless guy I hallucinated about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...