Daddy s.w.

بواسطة wilksandgilinsky

Rosey was a normal girl until she met the one and only Sammy Wilk. Will her life stay the same or will her li... المزيد

Daddy (Sammy Wilk)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
DIGIFEST
Twenty-Five
Twenty-six
twenty-seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Hey ❤️

Eleven

3.5K 65 0
بواسطة wilksandgilinsky

Rosey's POV

3:30 am

I lay here awake. I haven't been sleeping idk what im going to do with myself if i can't figure out what to do about the hate situation. I use to be some tough chick that wasn't afraid of anything and i rarely cried but after Matt i was a wreck and have been since then I can't even think straight. I really don't know how i feel about sammy either though. I like him so much but I don't know if i'm strong enough to stay with him.

Sammy's asleep in the chair next to my bed. I want him to come and lie down with me but he looks so comfortable and I don't want to wake him up. But I also feel like the only way I am able to sleep is when I can feel safe in his arms. I think I should try and wake him though because I need to sleep I'm so tired but just can't sleep i've tried so hard to but it just doesn't happen. I got up to wake him.

"Sammy?" I loudly whispered in him ear while push his shoulder

"Hmm?" Sam hummed back.

"Can you get up really quick?"

"Why what's wrong babe?" Something about Sammy calling me that made me smile.

"I haven't slept yet and I wanted to know if you wanted to come in the bed with me?"

"Yeah. What time is it?" Sammy asked while rubbing his eyes and walking towards my bed while holding my hand.

"Almost 4.."

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?" Sammy was whisper/ yelling.

"I told you i haven't slept yet-"

"I didn't think it was 4 in the fucking morning!"

"Sammy I'm fine okay, just please lay down with me."

"I'm not falling asleep again until you go to sleep. Got it?"

"yeah. Goodnight sammy." I was now under the blankets with Sammy on this uncomfortable hospital bed cuddling my very cold skin into his warm body.

"God your freezing Rose." He pulled me closer to his body.

"I'm fine and umm Sammy really?" I said really because I could feel Sammy starting to get a boner from him pulling me closer into him.

"Sorry babe I can't help that."

"do you um want some uh help?"

"Rose, your sick and need sleep."

"It'd only take a few minutes..." I was now facing him and looked at him innocently.

"Rose stoppp looking at me like that your gonna drive me even more crazy."

I put my hand on his chest and started kissing his neck.

"Rose." Sam groaned.

I smirked into his neck knowing i found his sweet-spot. "What's wrong Daddy?" I said teasingly.

"Fuck Rose. We can't do this right now."

"Why not Daddy. I want to make you feel good."

"Omg Rose please stop. I know with you still sick I-I can't m-make you feel g-good."

"Sammy just shut up and enjoy this." I was moving my hands down to the hem of his basketball shorts.

"Rose omg please don't."

"Sam what is your issue. If we were at home right now you'd be wanting this no problem. What's up?" I moved my hands around his neck looking him in the eyes.

"I feel guilty about you being in here. In the hospital. Its my fault that i didn't know how you felt and what was wrong and I-I just feel like I'm the reason your in here."

Tears were forming in my eyes wanting to come out of my eyes."Sammy your not the reason I'm in here. The reason I'm in here is because of me and what I did okay. Don't ever think that." I was crying now.

"Babe, please don't cry." He wiped away my tears.

"Sammy ?"

"Yea?"

"Can i go back to what i was trying to do?" i giggled a little bit.

"Only is i can pay you back." Sam was smirking and started to lean in.

"Deal, now come here." I smashed our lips together.

Our Make-out session became really intense. I rolled on to Sammy now straddling his waist. Sammy swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I decided to be a tease and not allow him access. He groaned and i laughed. Sam grabbed my ass causing me to gasp and with that he stuck his tongue in. I was getting annoyed with him because of what he just did so i decided to start grinding on him. This cause a low groan to come out of his mouth. I continued to grind on him harder and harder each time.

"Uhh omg Rose." Sammy moaned.

"what am I doing?" I innocently looked into Sam's eyes which were now dark. I grinned down extremely hard.

"Roseeeee!!" He moaned really loud.

"shhh Daddy you don't want someone to hear us and then come in and ruin our fun."

I started to leave sammy's lips and make my way down to his neck. I started pulling at the hem of Sammy's shirt signaling i wanted it off. Sam realized and pulled his shirt off. I looked at him for a min. and i guess it was longer considering sammy asked "Like what you see?"

"sorry." I then attacked his neck once again causing sammy to moan.

I found was leaving hickeys down his neck. I started moving my hand to sammy's shorts and i was pulling at the hem of his shorts. I put my hand in his shorts and started rubbing his dick above his boxers. He was a moaning mess. I knew he was craving for me to be on my knees. I began to pull down his shorts along with his boxers. I got on my knees and started to lick his red tip. I then took him by surprise and took him all the way in my mouth. (I have no gag reflex)

"Holy shit Rossee. OMG"

I took him out of my mouth and he groaned in frustration.

"Sammy you need to be quiet."

"O-okay i-i'm sor-ry just p-please k-keep g-going your k-killing me."

"Okay." I laughed and took him back in my mouth

I started going faster and faster causing him to put my hair up so he could get a better look of me. I felt him start to twitch in my mouth and he came and i gladly swallowed.

"OMG!!" he moaned calming down from his high "okay now my turn."

With that he flipped us over putting him on top. he started immediately sucking on my neck causing soft moans to leave my mouth. I could feel him leaving hickeys down my neck as i did to him. He started lifting up my shirt hesitantly and i was a little taken back as to why he was so hesitant.

"S-sammy you okay?"

"Yeah i just don't want to hurt you or anything."

"Sammy I'll be fine."

He pulled off my shirt and looked at me in the eyes and grabbed my hand. He turned my wrists so my cuts were faced towards him and i tried to pull away but he had a tight grip and started to kiss the cuts on them. "I.Love.You." I was really shocked at the words he just said and he looked up at me and said

"I really do love you."

"I love you too."

Sammy started kissing me again and going down my stomach he grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled them down leaving me in my bra and thong. He started to reach up my back and unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor. He moved down to my thong and pulled them down. He then looked me in the eyes and started to rub my clit softly causing me to want so much more and i started to grab his hand and rub my clit harder and faster. This cause me to be a moaning mess.

"omg daddy pleaseee." I begged

He then put his face between my legs and licked a strip up my slit. I needed him so bad. The then started sucking on my clit and i grabbed his hair and pushed him harder into my heat and i felt him smirk. He then entered a finger in me and started pumping in and out of me going faster and faster each time. After a few secs he added another finger causing me to be a bigger moaning mess.

"Omg Sammy I-i'm C-cummi-"

"shhh" sammy said covering my mouth. he took his hand off my mouth and i bit my lip to not make my moans so loud.

A few seconds later i came on sammy's fingers and he pulled out after i rode my high. He came back up to my face and put his fingers in his mouth.

"Damn baby you taste so good."

"Omg Sammy stoppp" I said covering my face.

"no stoppp covering your beautiful face." He removed my hands from my face.

I got up to find my clothes around the room and put them back on to go to sleep with sammy. i got back on the bed once i put all my clothes on. I laid against him and he cuddled with me. breaking the silence that wasn't uncomfortable sammy said.

"your still freezing baby but get some sleep please i Love you." kissing my head

"I love you too."

My eyes started to get heavy and i was soon asleep.

I finally updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
10.7K 120 49
Michelle has moved to a new state and town and it's her last year of high school and she meets a boy that will soon quickly come attracted to her...w...
44.6K 661 39
Blaire Wilk, sister of Sammy wilk, loves Sammy when he's not bothering her. There was always one kid that would have her heart. Nate Maloley. This k...
309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...