Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

E L E V E N

235 7 1
By asmyhope

"Trust me, they can't."

Hoseok looked at you with confusion and concern.
"Don't lose hope jagiya. We-We can fight."

"Hoseok it's not about losing hope or getting demotivated. It's about him.", you stood up. Hoseok's eyes followed you as you talked while roaming around in the balcony right in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

"Hobi I lived with him for almost a month. And during that time I've seen many personalities of him. Some are caring, some are bad but his real personality is just...just demonic, to be specific."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that."

"No he didn't harmed me, at least physically. But he manipulates, he control. Whenever I look into his eyes, I feel numb and helpless. His care is scary too. He catch things very easily, the smallest details."

"Oh dear...", he stood up and hugged you from behind, holding you by the waist.

"Stop thinking about him. I know the problem is big but it's still under control."

After a pause you said, "I don't think I can ever win against him. He's... he's not normal. He hides something within him."

"It's his weakness. Once we find it out, I'm sure it'll be all okay."

"Let's hope so...", you looked at him.

"Yeah.", he pressed his cheeks against yours.

The next day-

You were sleeping in Hobi's arms. His one hand was under your head and other was wrapped around your waist. You woke up in a hurry when you heard the sound of doorbell continuously ringing like crazy. It was just six in the morning.
You hurriedly got up from the bed and rushed towards the door while folding your hair into a quick messy bun.

"Hey! Can't you wait?", you shouted while unlocking the door. You opened the door to saw the same two policemen standing there with a paper in their hand.

"We're here to arrest your husband Mrs. Kang Y/n.", he said showing you the arrest warrant.

You couldn't believe it for a second.
"I'm sorry what? Arrest Hoseok?"

"He was involved with a physical fight with the Chief police officer yesterday.", they replied while making their way through the house.

"Y/n what's happening?", Hoseok shouted from the room.

"Okay, sir you need to stop.", you stood in front of them.
The officer glared you and you glared him back. Suddenly he held your hands and the other officer went inside the room.

"NO! HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT. LEAVE ME!", you tried to free yourself from his grip but you couldn't.
The officer immediately handcuffed your husband in front of your eyes. Surprisingly, Hoseok was calm.

"Hobi! Look what are they doing!"

"What could he say?", one of them chucked.

"I'm not asking you." your quick response made them more angry.
They started dragging him out.
Everyone gathered there. Seeing Hoseok get arrested was a total shock to everyone.

"Wait, please let me talk to her.", Hoseok pleaded before entering the car.

"Not more than five minutes."

He cupped your cheeks which was wet from all the tears.

"Y/n, I'll be back in just a week. I'm sorry because I caused you so much trouble."

"I am scared Hobi. Why would you do that?", you started hitting him. He kept getting beaten by you. He held your hands and pulled you closer.

"I'm scared. Please!"

"No one will harm you. Jisoo is here too. And it's just a week. I'll be back."

He wiped your tears and sat down in the car. The car slowly drifted away, taking your comfort, your safe place away from you.

"Why does it feel like I can never see you again now?"

As you were walking upstairs, your ears caught many voices talking things about you and Hoseok.

Voice 1- "I knew something was off with this family."

Voice2- "Of course! And this girl, she had an affair too."

You couldn't hear much and ran away from there. You rushed inside your house and closed the door.

"I can't handle this more.", you whimpered leaning against the door.
Suddenly you heard someone arguing outside, more like cursing.

"Yah! Your mouth works too much aunty! And you little shit, where are your manners."

"Aish! Jisoo!", you rushed outside.
She came here at the wrong time, maybe the right. She was threatening everyone who talked bad about you and your family.

You pulled her inside and locked the door. She was too furious. She might act cute and caring all the time but this side of her shouldn't be out.

"What do they think of themselves? Huh!"

You sighed and made her sit on the sofa. You offered her a glass of water.

"I'm okay Jisoo. I'm-"

"I'm sorry I created a mess...I... I'm sorry."

"Stop. My 'thank you' will defeat your silly 'sorry'."

She tucked your hair behind your ears.

"How did you knew that Hoseok..."

"I saw everything while coming here. But unfortunately I was late, they already took him."

"Why did he fought? Like can't he act cleverly just once?"

"I know I too am pissed-"

Your phone rang. It was your mother-in-law. Minji was with her and your father-in-law.
You picked up the phone.

"Hello mom. How's everything?"

"Hello Y/n, I'm fine. Are you okay? And Hobi?"

"We-We are okay. It i-is fine.", you had no courage to tell her about anything.

"Thank God. You told us you sent Minji here because you didn't wanted to ruin her happiness because of your relationship. Is it really that? Or is it about Jimin?"

"No mom. How can it be about Jimin. It's us. I hope she isn't a problem."

"Why would that be? She's wonderful."

"Thank god!"

"You're lying.", her words made you stumble.

"Huh?"

"Jimin came here."

Her words made you fall on the sofa. Jisoo shook your shoulders but you just stared at her. Her words wasn't reaching your ears.

"Jimin was there?"

"He came here to spend some time with Minji. We couldn't stop him. He threatened us. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", she started crying and hung up.

"Jisoo, Jimin followed my daughter."

"WHAT?"

"He haven't seen what a mother can do. I'll show him."

You got up, picked your bag and car keys.

"I'm going to Minji. You should go now. I don't want you to be involved in this mess."

"Y/n, I am okay. I'm your best friend. And Minji is like my daughter too."

"No Jisoo. I mean I don't want you to suffer because of  me. You've seen what he did to Hoseok. I don't want to lose another friend after Yoongi."

"But I-"

"Please! Please Jisoo.", you joined your hands in front of her. She rolled her eyes and spoke, "But do call me if things gets bad."

You both went downstairs and went to opposite direction, waving each other a good bye.
As you were driving with the aircon cooling the inside, your mind was filling up with negative thoughts, burning you from inside. As far as you know Jimin, you are convinced that no one is safe with him. He even ruined himself.

"I shouldn't have left her there at the first place. Why am I like this? Why?", you cried within yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.6K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcΓ©es who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
157K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...